• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

My considered guess is that they don't. And if they do, the only time where it matters is the skill they are born with. Any other talk about smart or dumb horses is, in my estimate, just an outgrowth of RNG.

There's a tip either on a loading screen, or on the tip thing under chat, or NPC stable guys talk about how "intelligent horses are more likely to breed better". So there may, in fact, be something to the smart/dumb thing than just RNG outgrowth.

Posted (edited)

Wow these T7 horses are fugly even worse than what we have had so far. I dread trying to get through that horrible tier to anything decent(unless they just block all of the future skins since they seem to think we love fugly), its a never-ending horror story till t8 and t9.

Edited by Tabri

Posted

There's a tip either on a loading screen, or on the tip thing under chat, or NPC stable guys talk about how "intelligent horses are more likely to breed better". So there may, in fact, be something to the smart/dumb thing than just RNG outgrowth.

OK, I need to get a screenshot of this tip. I've heard it mentioned a few times but never seen it for myself.

Posted

Wow these T7 horses are fugly even worse than what we have had so far. I dread trying to get through that horrible tier to anything decent(unless they just block all of the future skins since they seem to think we love fugly), its a never-ending horror story till t8 and t9.

Please...just dont.

Posted (edited)

Wow.. extra wow.

my guild leader finally leveld his conq female to 30, resetted the deaths on his conq male (also level 30) and used the im-impatient-guyz-130-pearl-instant-foal to receive a t6M male. He was unsure, if he should reset the breedings but he did and what did he get? Yes.. a tier 7 c. Will see if I can snag a picture of him on his tier 7 male.

To throw even more salt, this was his very first breeding ever, he isn't into horses, breeding or anything.. just grinding and pvp. 

Parents: 
NGGDhAx.pngfi88tJZ.png

2016-05-17_264177038.JPG

ignore the boring german chat :B

that parrot pet chirping is driving me NUTS!

Edited by Riverbloom
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow these T7 horses are fugly even worse than what we have had so far. I dread trying to get through that horrible tier to anything decent(unless they just block all of the future skins since they seem to thing we love fugly), its a never-ending horror story till t8 and t9.

I'm not a big fan of the black T7 appearance. Sure whish the black T7 had the looks of the White T7.
My favorites horses I got (the icons don't really show how they look in game): :)

TIER 5oOC6Pmg.pngkDrwxoE.png3D3xqPI.pngnbCSOPz.png
Don't have the T6 Black pure so if somebody would like to post an in game pic of the T6 Pure black?

Posted (edited)

I do like the images best, whether they be in the post or on a spreadsheet. But I also know how annoying it is to use the images. The most important thing though is that all the information is provided. Tier, level, gender, and color. So whichever format you prefer, as long as the information is there, I can figure it out. :)

You want images, you get images :D

I don't mind putting them in :)

Buuuut.... I'll put it down there in the spoiler to keep the post "short" ^^

Breedings:

Father Wdasd YHsLFTS.png Tier 2, Lv 28, 1 Death with Mother Wdasd TIER 2 Tier 2, Lv 28 - Foal RedNebula DF8HScu.png Tier 4, Male

Father Wdasd YHsLFTS.png Tier 2, Lv 28, 1 Death with Mother Wdasd W3xni87.png Tier 1, Lv 30 - Foal Bluelight AU4cAiQ.png Tier 4, Male

Exchanges:

Monochrome 7wq9xH7.png Tier 5 Male, Lv 28 with Spot HtSsTfR.png Tier 6 Female, Lv 25 - Asgore oCGYFCV.png Tier 5, Female

Toriel TIER 3 Tier 3 Male, Lv 15 with Sonnenschein JNuzzJ7.png Tier 4 Female, Lv 21 - Goatsun gDdOcIS.png Tier 4, Female

Blutschrift MhyLn6n.png Tier 3 Male, Lv 2 with Cappucino bpWmrNP.png Tier 4 Female, Lv 28 - CafeLatte Q0tNwAd.png Tier 4, Female

Flunder pjxQ1TB.pngTier 3 Male, Lv 1 with Tanne TIER 1 Tier 1 Female, Lv 4 - Fishtree pjxQ1TB.png Tier 3, Male

Wdasd YHsLFTS.png Tier 2 Male, Lv 28, 1 Death with Wdasd W3xni87.png Tier 1 Female, Lv 30 - Kauderwelsch vuV4beE.png Tier 4, Male

Tanjas_Keksdose pjxQ1TB.png Tier 3 Male, Lv 15 with Star DF8HScu.png Tier 4 Female, Lv 28 - Starcookie Euz0Cxa.png Tier 4, Male

Also: Congratulations to all new T7 :) 

Edited by Rutana
Fixed Spoiler

Posted

Wow.. extra wow.

my guild leader finally leveld his conq female to 30, resetted the deaths on his conq male (also level 30) and used the im-impatient-guyz-130-pearl-instant-foal to receive a t6M male. He was unsure, if he should reset the breedings but he did and what did he get? Yes.. a tier 7 c. Will see if I can snag a picture of him on his tier 7 male.

To throw even more salt, this was his very first breeding ever, he isn't into horses, breeding or anything.. just grinding and pvp. 

So does the old conq horse now breed true as a real T5, they fixed it in last patch?

Posted

I'm not a big fan of the black T7 appearance. Sure whish the black T7 had the looks of the White T7.My favorites horses I got (the icons don't really show how they look in game): :)

Don't have the T6 Black pure so if somebody would like to post an in game pic of the T6 Pure black?

<3<3<3<3<3<3 tier 6i!
it was my very first tier6 female and I still love her

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not a big fan of the black T7 appearance. Sure whish the black T7 had the looks of the White T7.My favorites horses I got (the icons don't really show how they look in game): :)

Don't have this beauty anymore but I have these 2 screens saved. For me this should be the t7 black pure skin, it's too cool :P 

2016-04-24_182287564.thumb.JPG.ca1357c292016-04-24_182349749.thumb.JPG.841523feb

1 person likes this

Posted

So does the old conq horse now breed true as a real T5, they fixed it in last patch?

According to http://www.blackd.de/horse/ the conquerors horse would have to be fixed to a t5, because there's no way a t3 and t5 would put out a t7 0: (according to that site at least) so they ninja'd it without telling us?! I had someone else tell me they got a T6 from breeding the conq and compensation female, but both being 30 (T3, T5), gives the chance for a T6 (at most), so I just assumed they were lucky.

Posted

Ì also think it is character bound so on alt I think it is grey because for that alt whistle does not work =  300m distance

You are correct Fan, I checked my first character ( I never play her anymore), but she is the one with the actual whistle and her horse icon is yellow/gold.  Alts it seems will always have a grey horse icon.

Posted (edited)

Well good to know, Jenna,  I think I will now have to level up that horse who has been sitting in a stable forever.

Manny - I also, I have seen that ingame tip about horses with skills breeding better foals....I did a google search and found this http://orcz.com/Black_Desert_Online:_Game_Tips , look at number 272:  272) Horses with certain skills have a better chance of breeding higher grade horses when mating (including exchanges). I dont think that was the exact wording, but gist is the same.

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

You are correct Fan, I checked my first character ( I never play her anymore), but she is the one with the actual whistle and her horse icon is yellow/gold.  Alts it seems will always have a grey horse icon.

Ah ok, I didn't think of that but I did notice once I started leveling other toons. It should be family bound not character :(

Posted

According to http://www.blackd.de/horse/ the conquerors horse would have to be fixed to a t5, because there's no way a t3 and t5 would put out a t7 0: (according to that site at least) so they ninja'd it without telling us?! I had someone else tell me they got a T6 from breeding the conq and compensation female, but both being 30 (T3, T5), gives the chance for a T6 (at most), so I just assumed they were lucky.

or maybe.. the female compensation horse has a higher breeding outcome than a regular t5?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well good to know, Jenna,  I think I will now have to level up that horse who has been sitting in a stable forever.

Manny - I also, I have seen that ingame tip about horses with skills breeding better foals....I did a google search and found this http://orcz.com/Black_Desert_Online:_Game_Tips , look at number 272:  272) Horses with certain skills have a better chance of breeding higher grade horses when mating (including exchanges). I dont think that was the exact wording, but gist is the same.

I got my T7 from:

TIER 5T5 L27 +nbCSOPz.pngT6 L26

T5 8 skils with DRIFT and instant acc , T6 11 skils including DRIFT, start acc, charge, roar

So perhaps there is a clue to get a T7 :)

Edited by FanBlackDesert

Posted

hmm.. I'm starting to wonder if my internet is messed up, or is the breeding calculator (http://www.blackd.de/horse/) a lot slower than usual this evening?

Posted

I think i might be the only one that doesnt like the looks of the T7 white. It looks like crap in game and looks better in the icon. The T5 white looks better than that lol. 

Posted

I think i might be the only one that doesnt like the looks of the T7 white. It looks like crap in game and looks better in the icon. The T5 white looks better than that lol. 

I agree with you! I do not care for the look of the pure white T7 either, But I do like the look for the pure white T8. That is the only reason I am trying for T7 white.

Posted (edited)

Don't have this beauty anymore but I have these 2 screens saved. For me this should be the t7 black pure skin, it's too cool :P 

Hidden Content

Thanks for posting the pics. I agree this should be the T7 Pure black

Daum please ninja change this ;)

TIER 6 (some available)

Edited by FanBlackDesert

Posted

Nuuu I like the current look for the T7 Black... it looks fabulous.

Posted (edited)

Wow.. extra wow.

-jealousy inducing picture-

ignore the boring german chat :B

Rage inducing! xD But grats to you both! It is amazing that he got a T7 like that! :)

USUALLY .. I have more results than just one. But I am lacking in pearls so while I am leveling up more females / other pairs .. This is all I got:

T6m M 24 iP8SvQq.png + T5f A 27 Do05Pfw.png= T6f H a14JK6i.png

Finally a T6 FEMALE!!

..no T7 yet though. ):

Reset female and attempt number 2 + exchange .. soon maybe?

White T7 attempt is also almost ready!

Following my First breed 17 hours ago ^

Breed 2 and Exchange:

T6m K YAmBFBt.png, T6f D HtSsTfR.png

Grade: 700 RWB: 8/1/3 (T6m M 24 + T5f  A 27 = T6f H, T6m K, T6f D)

No T7. But some nice females!

Any time I get 3 T6s in a row and NO T5s (especially the pink monstrosities) is a win.

Edited by Andromedas

Posted

Hidden Content

I think it is the jaunty mane that makes me enjoy this horse - don't think i'll be able to exchange him when the time comes for him to breed

Posted

I was sort of thinking the same thing looking at those pictures. I hate, hate, hate the floofy feet - they remind me of the young Travolta in his disco outfit, a visual that also ruined 'You're not prepared!' for me back in the day, since Illidan seems to be wearing those disco pants too - and with the (unreleased) t7s they look even worse because they just don't belong on the non-draft-horse model.

Honestly the white t7 is the only decent looking one as far as I am concerned (unfortunately the damn hair color bug detracts a great deal from it). I wish the red t7 wasn't so very neon, it'd be fine looking too.

Posted (edited)

So I got a tier 6 (Yay) Though it's stats suck, I don't really know why, maybe 'cus my female died two times, but I lvled her to 27....So. I'm over here wondering if stats increase with level, 'cus I was really hoping for two seater and it didn't happen. My horse is currently lvl 4. (Male tier 6) (Also parents were both tier 4's)

2016-05-17_104923394.JPG

Edited by Legendz