• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

That depends on what T7 you want, if you want a purebred you need to breed before June 1st for the best chance of getting one.

That may or may not be true. It could well be the exact same chance to get a purebred after the other skins are added, just with an overall bigger chance at a T7.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to see the new skins in the game :D <3 

Edited by Alchymist

Posted

That may or may not be true. It could well be the exact same chance to get a purebred after the other skins are added, just with an overall bigger chance at a T7.

I hope that's the way it will work. It would be lovely not to get so damn many t5s from 700+ thresholds. 

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I hope that's the way it will work. It would be lovely not to get so damn many t5s from 700+ thresholds. 

This right here is what's keeping me from continuing breeding right now. I am finally DONE with all my T4's. I can go into the T5's but I would actually like to start doing that breeding once the rest of the skins are out. I only like one of the current T6 skins.

Doesn't mean I am not leveling to breed, just not breeding the T6's due to the swarm of T5 offspring. I am leveling and waiting to see what happens.

Edited by Merana

Posted

but black one isnt evne really my fave lol...am adict :'(

Haha, I did something like that last night. I don't even care for the black one really but I had this t5 male with 4 in black and no breeds left sitting around forever, and saw a (relatively) cheap t6f on the market that was already maxed out, with enough in black to have a chance. Couldn't resist buying her and doing the exchange... got the Naruto t6f for my trouble - who thankfully learned Sprint at lvl 5 so I sold her and made my silver back, more or less - but yeah, totally addicted, in a bad way.

Posted

Haha, I did something like that last night. I don't even care for the black one really but I had this t5 male with 4 in black and no breeds left sitting around forever, and saw a (relatively) cheap t6f on the market that was already maxed out, with enough in black to have a chance. Couldn't resist buying her and doing the exchange... got the Naruto t6f for my trouble - who thankfully learned Sprint at lvl 5 so I sold her and made my silver back, more or less - but yeah, totally addicted, in a bad way.

haha can relate to that I am actualy out of money atm for just buying horses and not selling but I will make it back with sum grinding/fishing/trading whatever I feel like doing n I knooow I will buy another pair of horses later x'D

1 person likes this

Posted

pretty sure it was 26+ from the data I've found.

Honestly, I'm not sure if people are using more money for resets now, I mean I'd go ham and level horses and use resets if I had more of a chance to actually get something. Not the opposite.

I wouldnt put it past Daum to do this because anything to make more money. If you go through this thread you can see the amount of resets people bought gambling for the tier 7 horses available at the moment. This to DAUM is a success money wise, what is shown in this thread is only a drop in the bucket as to the resets that were bought. So... why change a good business model just keep it as is? Not me saying this Daum saying it.

Posted

I might be stupid but with Valencia update coming out on the 1st June, is it 100% that the other T6s & T7s will be avalible? 

If so i will be taking holiday from work :D 

I have had no T7 attempts (wrong colours) so i have just been leveling my T5/T6s to 30 (leveling to 30 as im gathering data about skills) four more T6s to get to 30 before June! 

I will then have three pairs of T6s to breed and one pair which consists of a T5 & T6 

Happy riding everyone!! 😝

Posted

haha can relate to that I am actualy out of money atm for just buying horses and not selling but I will make it back with sum grinding/fishing/trading whatever I feel like doing n I knooow I will buy another pair of horses later x'D

I made a pact with  myself that I will not drop below a certain sum silver-wise but anything above that can be spend frivolously (in my case, on horses); it's been working well so far. I also force myself to sell anything I breed that I don't visually care for at this point, since I have more than enough pretty (intact) horses with good colors and REALLY don't want to level dozens of t5s/t6s to 20+ if I can help it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I bought this lovely horse on the market today T4 male intact for 100,000 silver, i just love the colours and could be used for T7 red and black attempts :D i love all of the horses you can get, i just find them all interesting

image.jpg

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

It was a long wagon ride BUT:

AcooHmE.png  +  JsYzIhg.png=  Foal 1 kDrwxoE.png and  Foal 2 TIER 7 (only purebreds available)

T5M level 30 (402 )                 T5 F lvl 29 (411)                          T6M (205)                                            YAY T7 M 

2016-05-18_5383196.thumb.JPG.d5e9cf46dd5

My smart horse breeding higher tier horses theory might be going out the window.  The parents  had ten (M) and nine skills (F), only excitng skills was Drift on the female.  I have another identical pair on the wagon that need two more levels to go before I breed them, those two have sprint etc so will be interesting to see what they came up with.  Anyway, am super happy as I was not holding out much hope for these two.  Will exchange them later.  Good luck all, those last few days getting to 30 on the wagon was a killer.

7 people like this

Posted

I know we may get things in a different order than KR but then again programmers are lazy and things are only going to change if Daum raises a fuss and makes PA change things.

That said, can anyone that played in KR summarize when the different horse additions were released? Specifically I'm looking to know, in terms of Valencia P1, P2 or other (please clarify on other) when the following were added:

-- extra T6 & T7 skins

-- T8 horses

-- up to T4 and T5 in the wild

-- horse racing

Thanks.

Posted

Was happy with a T6 having 13 skills at lvl 17 (missing side step, drift and insta accell)... now he is lvl 25 and still has only those 13 skills... 

How can he become so dumb over night?!

Posted

A T6 having 13 is good actually, that is not a dumb horse even if he learns nothing afterwards :)  You might want to try a coupon at 30 get the instant accel, personally I much prefer that over Drift. 

Posted

Considering purebreds are treated like every other horse when it comes to breeding, with the exception of needing a higher color value, i think it is safe to say the chance of getting a purebred will be dramatically lower.

Getting the pure white T7 once all the other horses are in will be like trying to get the pure white T5, tho even worst because it takes far longer to level horses up to the T7 thresholds.

Posted

Considering purebreds are treated like every other horse when it comes to breeding, with the exception of needing a higher color value, i think it is safe to say the chance of getting a purebred will be dramatically lower.

Getting the pure white T7 once all the other horses are in will be like trying to get the pure white T5, tho even worst because it takes far longer to level horses up to the T7 thresholds.

Probably really rare to get a purebred once the others are out... since the person who posted about getting a T8 said something about in all of there T7 breeding's they have never gotten one of the ones currently available on NA.

Posted

Guess i won't be getting a purebred T7 before Valencia patch:(

I already failed 3 more attempts I didn't post there. gonna post all of them when i finish leveling and breeding the rest but... I doubt it, i'm timed now and most people needed more than 20-30 attempts -_- Congrats to @Ramblinrose tho :x!

Posted

Was happy with a T6 having 13 skills at lvl 17 (missing side step, drift and insta accell)... now he is lvl 25 and still has only those 13 skills... 

How can he become so dumb over night?!

Not really a dumb horse. It just learned it all early.  My T6 is max lvl and only has 11 skills.....

Posted

Thank you Vorpaline, I really wish there was a way we could help one another with horses, like trading etc for colours.  This community has taught me a lot - I went for a red after seeing Jinxed's T7 comparions at 30 (had not idea how the red's stats turned out).  We all have a bond together after going thru this,  because anyone who has not bred horses has no idea how painful it can be.  I remember how horrible it was for me the first time I got T3s to level 23 and 22 for breeding, that was before autolooping, mind you. My white tier 7 needed over 900,000 k for that last level from 29 to 30.  ugh, makes the T3s look  so easy now.  

Anyway, I am praying to the Horse Gods that RNG be kind to you as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guess i won't be getting a purebred T7 before Valencia patch:(

I already failed 3 more attempts I didn't post there. gonna post all of them when i finish leveling and breeding the rest but... I doubt it, i'm timed now and most people needed more than 20-30 attempts -_- Congrats to @Ramblinrose tho :x!

I have about 3 shots.  Maybe 3 more if I get another horse with a 4 color.  But that's OK.  I am just breeding to have sweet rides.  And sadly, my first T6 that I was so happy with (light brown and white) appears to be stupid.  Level 4 and  one skill <sigh>.

Posted (edited)

Another breeding attempt for T7

T4 B Male lvl 28 (4/0/0)  mlrWooQ.png and T5 D Female aka Deadpool lvl 29 (3/0/2) oCGYFCV.png

Result in T6 M Female (4/0/3) iP8SvQq.pngthis is the 4th female from last night..:/ and i am out of horses with most value color in red, one more breeding left then i will need to exchange

Edited by Senbonzakura

Posted

My best T6 also knows 13 skills which include drift, sprint and instant accel. Two seater and side step are two which she didnt learn (never used a skills reset) 

Posted (edited)

Can you speed up receiving a foal besides the option on status breeding screen ? Could not find it in pearl shop

Edited by FanBlackDesert

Posted (edited)

Can you speed up receiving a foal? Could not find it in pearl shop

You do it from the stable where you have bred the mare, i think you can click receive now from memory and it comes up with how many pearls ot would charge you to do it. I stumbled across it before when i first started breeding 

Edited by Aastrid
Spelling

Posted (edited)

You do it from the stable where you have bred the mare, i think you can click receive now from memory and it comes up with how many pearls ot would charge you to do it. I stumbled across it before when i first started breeding 

Ok will look for that next breeding.... but leveling T6's .... pfff that takes still some time ;)

Edited by FanBlackDesert