• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

Just breeded a t7 after the patch.

Parents:
Male t6 K + Female t5 N = Male T7 D

Grats!  T7D is my favorite of the T7s.  Just curious, did you still see an announcement about a "fine horse was born.....".  I was wondering if they turned the announcement off since there will be so many more T7s being born now.

Posted (edited)

Screenies or didn't happen!

Yeah got the announcement

2016-06-01_17704120.JPG

Edited by Zukel
12 people like this

Posted

Got a tire 7G today from lvl 29 t6 i  and lvl 29 t6h Exchange  when i know how to uppload pic i will

Posted

@Zukel Gratz :D

Posted (edited)

2016-06-01_17704120.JPG

That's a beautiful horsie! Congrats! :D And you got the lovely skill caution ;) <3

Edited by Alchymist

Posted

Because you could end up with T6 maybe ^_^

Yes but my point is it will be easier to get T7s now plus no T8 with 7+ red value so I basicaly dont need to "treasure" that colour

Posted

Yeah got the announcement

2016-06-01_17704120.JPG

What level were the parents?

Posted

:) 

Tier7.png

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thank you all,

Male lvl 22 t6, Female lvl 19 t5

They had values together for the red purebreed

Edited by Zukel

Posted

Got a T4 lvl 30 and T6 lvl 28 ready to breed, so going to try my luck now.

Also thanks to whoever sold a lvl 30 t6 male able to breed reset on Alustin for 6,3mill. :) Just need to level a few females now.

Posted

I've gotten my T7 too now! :D so happy! Both parents was T6G at lvl 30.

2016-06-01_500100929.JPG

11 people like this

Posted

I've gotten my T7 too now! :D so happy! Both parents was T6G at lvl 30.

2016-06-01_500100929.JPG

ZOMG Ty for the screenshot the Super Sayans are here!!!!!1

Posted

Haven't taken the time to prepare any T7 attempts, but it's great to know that I'll now have a better shot at getting one, even if Shire/Clydesdale horses aren't one of my favourites. Wait, just saw that the other skins are in too, this is fantastic! B|

All the best to anyone attempting a T7 post patch, and for anyone who has yet to breed one despite many attempts, I sincerely hope you are able to get many now that more T7s are available! May everyone be able to breed the ones they prefer! ^_^

Here are some of my breeding results from the last time I posted. I haven't spent much time training horses (only trained them while AFK for a while there), I levelled my Musa up to 50 and spent time grinding out the last few rum I needed. Glad that event was extended, I might be able to get a bandana now! 

These were bred prior to the June 1st patch where more T6 and T7 horses were made available to breed.

YVFhRJf.png

The last pair was the same one that bred my sister's two T7 Cs. She's been super lucky with that lot, rolling a purebred for each attempt on that pairing. O.o

Posted

Not a T7 but Saiyan.

2016-06-01_248169954.JPG

11 people like this

Posted

I'm so excited about the new T6 and T7 ! Awwwww.

Horses not really for breeding yet tho, need to wait some more

1 person likes this

Posted

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN

4 people like this

Posted

OMG stop posting T7's - I'm stuck at work and can only breed mine in 6 hours :'(

But no, I'm joking - keep posting the pictures - and grats & good luck to everyone, really happy I saw someone getting the mohawk looking T7 :)

Sidenote: We should start a betting thread - how much money you think they will make today with breeding resets :P

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Congrats everybody!!! And thank you very much @Dawnsong for uploading your screenshot, I'm veeeeeery pleased to see the super saiyan horse skins also made it into our game :3

I'll be taking a break to recover myself from uber-excitement lol and do those level 30 lifeskill quests, while two horses are being romantic in altinova :3

Edited by Riverbloom
1 person likes this

Posted

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN

I wasnt until I saw that Sayan horse now I am :) Im with you.

Posted

I wasnt until I saw that Sayan horse now I am :) Im with you.

That was what pushed me over the edge too :D

Posted

Congrats all!! More T7's! Time to breed mine!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

T6C 27img+T6J 24img =

T7D52eBG49.jpg

Exchange

T7E

syafBK5.jpg

Edited by JJ808
6 people like this

Posted

Are you all paying 120 pears for fast breeding ? The game is back online only since an hour lol

Posted

Argh!!!! excitement!!

Posted

Are you all paying 120 pears for fast breeding ? The game is back online only since an hour lol.

Not I. I'm glad some people are though so I can see what they get.