• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

No one is reading though the first 690 pages of this thread anyway. A new thread can consolidate info and make things simpler. There is a lot of misinformation in this thread that we thought was true but discovered was incorrect. We don't know what else was changed with the patch.

And what makes you think that the new thread will help against that? As soon as we are past 5 pages, nobody will want to go through those already, because that would be reading 125 replies. (25 replies a page).

It doesn't help, nor is your first post as informative as the first one in this thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exchanging a level 27 male tier6 F and a level 25 female tier5 E.

Result........ Tier 5 female L....

This was my first attempt at a tier 7, so i wasn't expecting to get it straight away, but I'm still very sad.

This is my first time posting, but Ive been following the thread for a while now.

i will post more breeding attempts in the near future.

Posted (edited)

:(

(last pair was just to get a T5 or T6 female)

Zucht.jpg

Edited by Nyrante

Posted

Ading a screen, wish the legs werent "see through" when it comes to that fluffiness xD2016-06-01_147948156.thumb.JPG.95590accc

I hate u for this xD 

Posted

v2PCb19.png T6 lvl 27 + dbdOOSp.png T6 lvl 29 = z6bU2mV.png T6 :)

2016-06-01_13554454.thumb.JPG.3752f80791

1 person likes this

Posted

Ading a screen, wish the legs werent "see through" when it comes to that fluffiness xD2016-06-01_147948156.thumb.JPG.95590accc

Yeah, these "new" Clydesdale skins would have been perfect if it wasnt for the see throughness on the legs...... makes it look like its balding :(

1 person likes this

Posted

:(

(last pair was just to get a T5 or T6 female)

Zucht.jpg

What site are you using to insert all that? :o

Posted

Here I am with failures... ;w;

Lvl 23 M mayo.thumb.png.bde9fe34d855cac113a5b3e7e + Lvl 22 F honor.thumb.png.ce6aaa68ebf91fe108192f68 = buttplug.thumb.png.d5af621da53c8ef4b2dc2 F

Level 22 Mmany.thumb.png.b20d47b859a7ea5a8ec27b9a3 + Lvl 22 F buttplug.thumb.png.d5af621da53c8ef4b2dc2 = many.thumb.png.b20d47b859a7ea5a8ec27b9a3 M

Level 25 M many.thumb.png.b20d47b859a7ea5a8ec27b9a3 + Lvl 26 alot.thumb.png.a061facce4548b2c9a0c368b3 = kk.thumb.png.1dfded140ff1225b30fecb7d2f7 M

Lvl 25 M many.thumb.png.b20d47b859a7ea5a8ec27b9a3 + Lvl 27 alot.thumb.png.a061facce4548b2c9a0c368b3 = T6 P!!! x.thumb.png.5f20f62345e1ebf666adedb9259c

Well, not all failures I suppose. I'll do an exchange when the servers reset. (I put this in the other thread but here you go if you don't wanna go look there.)

Posted

What site are you using to insert all that? :o

http://bd.thewink.eu/

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate u for this xD 

haha well its only my second T7 in idk 3months of breeding? losing the track of time here haha :'3

Posted

site requires a pw to log into....

Posted

2016-06-01_762650946.thumb.JPG.39d1d362f

Finally. FINALLY FINALLY. I never managed to get a purebred t7 in the last couple months, despite around 50 breeding attempts.

Today, made 7 attempts and failed. Then I found a lvl 29 male t6 on the market with a reset available, and got lucky with him and a lvl 22 t5 female.This baby is the 7D

3 people like this

Posted

True. You have to register if u want to use this. The only way the program behind this can remember your horses, results and breeding plan

Posted

haha well its only my second T7 in idk 3months of breeding? losing the track of time here haha :'3

Never got a T7 and i had so MANY Breedings xD RNG is a little Grinch 

Posted (edited)

You need to register a new Account with your Name of choice and a Password. Then you can register your Horses, with Name, Level, Type, Skills etc. and you can see which Horse is placed in which Stable, make Breedings and see your latest Breeding Results like the Screenshot Nyrante has posted. Please keep in mind that the English Translation is still in progress.

Edited by Peaches

Posted

Never got a T7 and i had so MANY Breedings xD RNG is a little Grinch 

Well now definitely are better chances ^^ Finaly time to breed higher tier horses again hehe

Posted

First set of breedings this morning I have NEVER gotten a green horse before, where the heck would green come from these two? lol I will have to wait now and level this male a bit higher along with the other female I have for him.

Level 25 Tier 6 Male(1 death)9q55bmJ.thumb.png.ffca5843f801ff0dcfd8fc with Level 29 Female(1 death)7xQiHla.thumb.png.cfda3b8edbb604344e61c1 I got Tier 6 femalev2PCb19.thumb.png.d99a2d7e12f378dc638e94

Posted

Well now definitely are better chances ^^ Finaly time to breed higher tier horses again hehe

Thats true, i hope my Time will come.. SOON, Now, Later :D  but i Love my new T6U :) 

Posted

Got my first new T6! 
T6E lvl 25 + T4L lvl 22 = T6T male

Aaaand my guild leader got one of the new T7s off a pair of horses I sold him. From his first breeding attempt ever. No I'm not salty at all :|
T6A lvl 30 + T5B lvl 23 = T7G

Posted

OMG full breeding results will be posted later when male and female finish breeding for second time but i got my first T7 finally and super happy with her too.

2016-06-01_32534065.thumb.JPG.e90d48b23b

2016-06-01_32968741.thumb.JPG.b85d2f8a20

3 people like this

Posted

Finally. FINALLY FINALLY. I never managed to get a purebred t7 in the last couple months, despite around 50 breeding attempts.

Today, made 7 attempts and failed. Then I found a lvl 29 male t6 on the market with a reset available, and got lucky with him and a lvl 22 t5 female.This baby is the 7D

Congratz! At last! Wow, 50 attempts, that's heavy.

Posted

T5L + T6L = T6Q?

2lVe8bR.jpg

Posted (edited)

Finally T_T I dont know how many attempts for a T7 I did before the patch (Going for the pure ones) and failed. 
In the end I gave up and waited to breed further until they released the other ones and here is the result so far:
T5 Female Lvl 27f9e0daca15323f3b9ecd7e027008500f.jpg?ref  T6 Male Lvl 25 502d649a1c2b0b724305bf026ae094d4.jpg?ref T5 Female.. 5f9380c359589e0c27404fd51a1c641f.jpg?ref
T5 Female Lvl 27 c6dc51f2cc7c052cd66352aaf6bb65ae.jpg?refT6 Male Lvl 25502d649a1c2b0b724305bf026ae094d4.jpg?ref  T7 Male! 8e866a2dd260770884cdc262ff891fcb.jpg?ref
Sure, it is one of the slowest T7 but a T7 none the less xD Seeing the first breeding results made me fear the second one.
Got another pair breeding atm and then an exchange.

Congratulations to all new T7 owners aswell! ^^ 

T7finallyy.jpg

Edited by Tikzi
4 people like this

Posted

Oh my God.. pls patch faster! I cant wait to put all my leveled horses in the honeymoon Suite :D

Posted

huge gratz to everyone getting their first T7, if your like me atm you have a huge grin on your face :)