• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Level 26 Male Tier 5darkredwhite.thumb.png.a555db47ecf6edd59 with Level 25 female Tier 5darkredwhite.thumb.png.a555db47ecf6edd59 got this thing rng hates me 8CtSo3I.thumb.png.77370f4059cb54a1579d7d Tier 6 female thing

You actually got one I want, lol.

Then again I want them all, fml I don't have room.

Posted

Level 30 T6 Female        Level 30 T7 Male        T5 Female named Glue

PgFd1LP.png+6jTDEbs.png=N4yNWhR.png

RIP

Oh crap and I was complaining? Yikes Im so sorry

Posted

You actually got one I want, lol.

Then again I want them all, fml I don't have room.

pay up.

jV3gwDQ.png

Posted

pay up.

jV3gwDQ.png

I am one hell of a cheap person so no ty! ;)

Posted

LVL 30 M 7xQiHla.png +  LVL 25 FHtSsTfR.png = a14JK6i.png F

LVL 30 M NGGDhAx.png + LVL 21 F HtSsTfR.png = Do05Pfw.png F

LVL 30 M JsYzIhg.png+ LVL 28 F AcooHmE.png = OPxokAE.png M

Bite me, RNG.

Posted (edited)

NamecitytiersexlvdeathsBreeds#redwhiteblackparents
Cerseiheidel6F2501B1R6H332Fy/Rm
NewHopeHeidel6M2602b2r6M402?
RedHareheidel6M102b2r6T322Cer/New

NewHopeHeidel6M2600/06M402?
AeresHeidel6F2900/06C313bought
Ceriseheidel6M102b2r6N340

New/Aeres

latest batch of breeds had 2 different females  and the same male both t6s both gave t6 foals one of them gave me a t6 T it was born with drift the mother had instant acceleration and sprint the father had drift.

2016-06-01_5519196.JPG

Edited by Darkleaf84

Posted

My first t7 :3 first breeding of the day !! 2Naruto lvl 30 :D2016-06-01_182943184.thumb.JPG.02298c01b

Posted

Lots of good news this morning it seems~ : D I am guessing color doesn't matter anymore at this point so results from my T6 (f) lvl 23 + T5 (m) lvl 28 : 

First foal: T5 M (female)

Reset: T7 G (female)

Exchange: T6 S (female) <----- white/gold super Saipan by far is my favorite skin of the entire game! I was praying for this one and to think I got it on the third try!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

I just bought stable expansion coupons, but after using them I am not allow to check in any more horses.. What am I missing? :D

Posted

Congrats on all the t7's!

Posted

I just bought stable expansion coupons, but after using them I am not allow to check in any more horses.. What am I missing? :D

Sound like they might not be working correctly.  Has anyone else tried the coupons?

Posted

It also allows you to snipe the horse market :D, previously i couldn't due to all my remote collections. this coupon is a god send for me tbh

Sound like they might not be working correctly.  Has anyone else tried the coupons?

They work for me. open the box, and it gives u more coupons for each town in that are. then click and collect those. let me screen shot it for you

Posted

Congrats to all have new T7 horse. 

I saw alot of new T7 result after the patch. So i was excited to get home from work. And try to breed my 2 T7 red Lv.30. Then i saw someone posting breed 2 T7 white and the result is T6. Well maybe i will wait for T8 update.

Posted

HtSsTfR.pngMale lv 30 (1 death) + Female lv 23 JQvipJ3.pngHtSsTfR.pngFemale

pzK63nR.pngMale lv 29 + Female lv 26 oCGYFCV.png = YAmBFBt.pngMale

nbCSOPz.pngMale lv 30 + Female lv 27 kDrwxoE.png=  Waiting

Not a happy day for me so far :P 

Posted

2016-06-01_154417301.thumb.JPG.9381a78c12016-06-01_154437263.thumb.JPG.c872b6bc52016-06-01_154435806.thumb.JPG.de031e2b2

2 people like this

Posted

Hey if anyone here uses http://bd.thewink.eu/ i could do with some help, trying to add a mare and stallion too the breeding form but it just isn't working nothing is click able in that bit.

Posted

Finally got my Purebred T7. Ironically it took them adding in the patch for me to get the purebred...

I bred Male T5 L lvl 295L.thumb.png.fbd1fbda2e8ccae763660f90e46 with Female T5 E lvl 29alot.thumb.png.a061facce4548b2c9a0c368b3 and received T7C 6jTDEbs.png Female!!

Screenies later when I have my wagon put away :)

4 people like this

Posted

Finally got my Purebred T7. Ironically it took them adding in the patch for me to get the purebred...

I bred Male T5 L lvl 295L.thumb.png.fbd1fbda2e8ccae763660f90e46 with Female T5 E lvl 29alot.thumb.png.a061facce4548b2c9a0c368b3 and received T7C 6jTDEbs.png Female!!

Screenies later when I have my wagon put away :)

Aw grats! I bred same combo a while ago and got naruto t6 :c 

2 people like this

Posted

i tried something:

breeded 3 couples of different horses and tier, all 3 couples with a total of red 7, started in the same minute. results? 3 T6 F 2 males and one female.

Karma is definely against me.

Posted

Hey if anyone here uses http://bd.thewink.eu/ i could do with some help, trying to add a mare and stallion too the breeding form but it just isn't working nothing is click able in that bit.

You have to register your horses, first. Go to "all horses" overview to add the parents (dont forget to chose the correct amount of breedings

Posted

Without being the awkward one....I have my own spreadsheet for that.  People don't generally like jumping through hoops to be able to do something simple like just get the colour pics of mounts, or dl one of the many excel/google docs sheets around to keep their ow record.

But I commend you on doing it for the community.

Oh i think you missunderstood my Post ^^ it's not my Site, it's from Taviet, a breeder from the German Part of the Forum - i was only trying to explain how it works and what you can use/see there. They build the Site exspecially for Horse-Breeding and i like it, because it's simple to use and very easy to understand and have an overview. ^^

So everyone should use what's the best for him/her ;)

Posted

Threw my M T4H(30) and F T6L(21) against each other a couple times then exchanged.

1st result was a T6T

2nd result T5O(vomits)

Exchange was a T7!

b2e3db4a351e2723f23a8f2cc7da09d2.png8c0c4372d444a162d3ce037a9688a4b0.png

1 person likes this

Posted

I posted this in a different thread before I knew to come here. (I don't do the forum thing very often.)

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I can't find anything definitive...

With today's patch adding more T6 and T7 mounts to the NA servers, how specifically does this affect us? (Are there just more possibilities for breeding results, or does this actually increase a chance of getting a 6 or 7 when breeding?)

Also, what is the highest tier wild horse you can find? Thanks for any help.. I'm new to the catch/tame/breed game and am having fun so far.

Posted (edited)

I'm drunk. The expansion coupons work fine. :P

Edited by Gimp

Posted

puVKQvp.png

After many many many attempts. I got the "let me speak to your manager" T7.

4 people like this