• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish we could report for idiocy :'(

1 person likes this

Posted

First entry on my ignore list. CBA with trolls.

3 people like this

Posted

They do? O.o

Thanks for your great work!

Am I the only one who thinks that these are rather... unnecessary since every breeder knows how to stack horses in stables?

Not saying that for some stables it'd be nicer to have some more room to breed, but still.... :o 

Well personally, i think it helps a ton. If i have too many horses pushed into my main stable (Heidel) then it won't allow me to breed horses in that stable. Currently 10/7 in Heidel, and it won't let me breed anything until i shift the extras to another stable. Them expansions save me some time lol

Posted

What time does it become another day, when you can exchange again?

Posted

What time does it become another day, when you can exchange again?

Midnight UTC

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont have enough likes for everyone but all these new horses are simply gorgeous. I cant wait to fill a stable with all the new skins. It really rekindles that passion and interest in being a breeder/trainer to begin with.

Today the monster will be reborn! :D

My poor poor husband....or better yet his wallet...

Posted (edited)

Breed before the patch:

7xQiHla.thumb.png.427a08e77f00519b53b41e T6 M Lv28 + T6 F Lv27 dbdOOSp.thumb.png.21a8e1687b372449d64353 =

Foal 1:

kDrwxoE.thumb.png.9add3aec42b1d570f36924 T6 F w/ Sideway move on the 1st skill

Foal 2:

PQdPVSt.thumb.png.5d10abd4727e2f564254dd T6 M

Reset Male:

7xQiHla.thumb.png.427a08e77f00519b53b41e T6 M Lv28 + T6 F Lv27 iP8SvQq.thumb.png.30f84f5b89fc6271463bcf This horse Learned DoubleSeater/ Sprint/ Drift/ Charge/ Sideway This horse worth 24m

Foal 1:

YAmBFBt.thumb.png.bebfae4861346abcc69aee  T6 F

Foal 2:

dbdOOSp.thumb.png.21a8e1687b372449d64353 T6 F

Edited by OMi

Posted

Well personally, i think it helps a ton. If i have too many horses pushed into my main stable (Heidel) then it won't allow me to breed horses in that stable. Currently 10/7 in Heidel, and it won't let me breed anything until i shift the extras to another stable. Them expansions save me some time lol

I do most of my breeding at Heidel too, but I put all my horses in Eastern Gateway or Central Guard Camp. Just a short run back and when shuttleing horses out of the main stable. Do the same for Calpheon where I overflow Florin. Bit of a longer run there though.

Posted (edited)

I had a reset in my inventory so I used it. So first breeding
T6L30 + T6L30 = T5

reset = T6 Pink with crazy hair that sticks straight up (one of the new ones). I'm a (little) appeased.

Bred another pair of T5s, level 27 and 28 and got the SAME horse. Pink T6 with crazy mane.

WTF. Like last week I kept getting the same horse (T5 with crazy fro). This week is it going to be THIS crazy pink thing?

Oh Game, you do love to troll.

Gonna stay strong. no more resets. Really. I mean it. Yeah.

Edited by Indaria
Fixed wierd typos

Posted

Some lovely additions to my stable! :D This pairing seemed to work out very nicely.

Both parents had sprint and drift if that means anything...

YAmBFBt.pngT6M lvl 30 + TIER 7 (only purebreds available)T7F lvl 30 = sCSjdho.pngT7 F breed PcMCPfY.pngT7M exchange

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i always read in this thread but yeah my breeding is more casual so today i was able to breed my first t4 pair and i finally did some excelsheets for my horses aswell ^^

(sry i was too lazy to do it for all the t2 pairings xD )

green is the foal, red the female and blue the male parent. Hope the rest is selfexplained for what the numbers are ^^ (red, white, black, level)

89n4u22k.png

i am actually not that happy about the T6...he is so....greeeeen xD i hope i will get some t6 that fits in color or i am forced to level for t7 trys ^^

but i still have 4 pairings of T4s left, just have to level them the next days/weeks -.-

btw a little question for the pro-breeder ^^

What is a better way, tame T3s and level them up to get chance for T5 and breed with the T5s then

OR

Tame t2 in the wild, level them and get T4 maybe T5 and so on?

As i just do "casual" breeding i dont know which way is the best/fastes with leveling and so on ^^

Edited by Myssy

Posted

I do most of my breeding at Heidel too, but I put all my horses in Eastern Gateway or Central Guard Camp. Just a short run back and when shuttleing horses out of the main stable. Do the same for Calpheon where I overflow Florin. Bit of a longer run there though.

I use Glish as my storage base.  You can always drop off there, pull the cart from the stable and do a transport while you play an alt.

Posted (edited)

T6 horses in the wild! Check this out!

5TpE9aD.jpg

Edited by Yaceek

Posted (edited)

Tonight's Breeding (doing this now because I am way too flippin excited)

T5 female lvl 29 PLTahbx.png+ T5 male lvl 29 N4yNWhR.png=

T7G male!!!!!!! (thank god for the stats on that one page I thought he was an H damned lighting!)

firstT7.jpg

wilbur.jpg

Edited by Merana

Posted

T6 horses in the wild! Check this out!

Hidden Content

I literally stared at this for 3 minutes like "what T6 is that, I can't tell what T6 that is omg omg omg"

trolling successful

Posted

I literally stared at this for 3 minutes like "what T6 is that, I can't tell what T6 that is omg omg omg"

trolling successful

Same!! :D "hey that´s just a T1 over there... wait what are these icons? and why does the character look so much like geralt? and what are these flowers? And the minima-... oh" xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Another T7J today this time Male same skin as Female

Parents T5F Female lvl26 and T5H lvl 27

2016-06-01_14914350.thumb.JPG.3c8aae902b

Posted

I really like the color, I was honestly hoping for that one but I guess I am happy. ^^ Now the leveling will begin again. ;D

Oh yea, back to the drawing table! :D

This is a beautiful coat color....congrats

Thanks! :D

Posted

I've seen it referenced, but no clue what it is: Could anyone explain what a "Sayan" horse is, please?

Posted

I've seen it referenced, but no clue what it is: Could anyone explain what a "Sayan" horse is, please?

The ones that have the mane like this e738fce13fd066e8ea1a8953753010bc.jpg?ref

Posted

The ones that have the mane like this e738fce13fd066e8ea1a8953753010bc.jpg?ref

Ah, ok. Thanks. :)

Posted

Another T7J today this time Male same skin as Female

Parents T5F Female lvl26 and T5H lvl 27

2016-06-01_14914350.thumb.JPG.3c8aae902b

Holy .... WITH TWO SEATER?! I am so jealous! Congrats!

Posted (edited)

I am on my 34th mating in hopes of a T7. Most were for purebreeds, with the two I've done today yielding two T5 females (from T6 30/25). My husband, who has never bred horses, leveled two T6s I sold him a week ago, and got a T7 on the second breed. I'm over this crap.

Edited by CarissaBryn

Posted

What an exciting day! Everyone's new horses look amazing! I had planned on having 10 breeds ready to go by the update, but that was when I thought horses were postponed too! Instead I only have 6 breeds and 1 exchange. 7 new foals is good enough, for sure. Here are the results from today's "Horgy". thanks for that word, Shadwyn

Screenshot_(1).thumb.png.c0bf8434be3c2bb

My first result was the T5F, Berry_Pie. Crap way to start, eh? My last result was the exchange for Magenta, T7H, which was the horse I really wanted to get today. I forgot I couldn't get a female when I exchanged the pair and was hoping for a T7 Red, so a T7H is a boy named Magenta. haha. Still a great way to end the Horgy. 

Posted

I've been a lurker for some time. I'd thought I'd share some of my findings. :)

I've been breeding horses for sometime and I never really got the time to post my findings. Does anyone know of a website that would make it easier to list out your horses? I have a lot and I don't want to bother listing it one by one.

I'll post my most recent breedings:

Before June 1st patch:

AcooHmE.png
                      iP8SvQq.png                          iP8SvQq.png
T5 Male lvl 29 skin N              +              T6 Female lvl 27 skin M             =              T6 Female skin M

AcooHmE.png                            oCGYFCV.png                        78SK5XU.png
T5 Male lvl 29 skin N              +              T5 Female lvl 29 skin D              =              T7 Male skin A   (First one!!)

Exchange:

AcooHmE.png                            oCGYFCV.png                        PQdPVSt.png
T5 Male lvl 29 skin N              +              T5 Female lvl 29 skin D              =              T6 Male skin C  

N4yNWhR.png                           Q0tNwAd.png                            JsYzIhg.png

T5 Male lvl 29 skin G              +              T4 Female lvl 25 skin G              =              T5 Male skin C  

N4yNWhR.png                            vuV4beE.png                            pzK63nR.png

T5 Male lvl 29 skin G              +              T4 Female lvl 27 skin Q              =              T6 Female skin F  

Exchange:

N4yNWhR.png                            vuV4beE.png                        7xQiHla.png

T5 Male lvl 29 skin G              +              T4 Female lvl 27 skin Q              =              T6 Male skin N  

After June 1st:

7xQiHla.png                            7wq9xH7.png                            0ewCSbT.png

T6 Male lvl 29 skin N              +              T5 Female lvl 29 skin E             =              T7 Male skin B

7xQiHla.png                            7wq9xH7.png                            GTZPGF4.png

T6 Male lvl 29 skin N              +              T5 Female lvl 29 skin E             =              T7 Male skin E

Exchange:

7xQiHla.png                            7wq9xH7.png                            dXhS0q1.png

T6 Male lvl 29 skin N              +              T5 Female lvl 29 skin E             =              T7 Female skin I

Here are my Screenshots:

2016-05-23_1805425459.thumb.JPG.d9ada769

2016-06-01_-1692892873.thumb.JPG.ac9f87e

2016-05-23_1805391961.thumb.JPG.71740f32

2016-06-01_-1692863718.thumb.JPG.aa846b7

2016-06-01_-1692910270.thumb.JPG.45ffb7a

2016-06-01_-1696952131.thumb.JPG.6d157db

I have more on the way. I'm going to try for black this time around. :) 

3 people like this