• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow yall have a LOT of horses ready to breed already Im so behind :( I just checked my tier 6 on the wagon and she got sprint and side step I have never had a horse with side step why now? lol

Posted

Am I the only one who feel like its easier to get a purebred now than before the patch?

Posted (edited)

Holy .... WITH TWO SEATER?! I am so jealous! Congrats!

Thank You:) Finally good skill, the other one have Quick Back and Streak Jump..

Soz about the bloody pic the damn thing wont delete

1.jpg

Edited by Senbonzakura

Posted

Well, pretty crappy luck today!

Breeds:

5E & 5K = 6Lf

5K & 5K = 6Df

5K & 5M = 6Fm

Exchange:

5K & 5M = 5Ff

All horses were level 30, zero deaths @ Prof 8

Posted

Congrats to all the proud new T7 owners :)

Posted

Should be yes, but you can still be unlucky like me, 7 tries no T7 since the servers came up. But looks like the chance is alot higher for the people RNG favors :D

I'm personally not really a breeder but I'm dying to get my hands on one of these new horses and I think it'll be a while before they pop up on the market so I might try to level mine a bit more tonight and hope for the best tomorrow. :P

Posted (edited)

Just got home, and after the 7 fails I had before work, I finally got some good results.

Parents:

Do05Pfw.pngT5A Male Lv30 YAmBFBt.pngT6K Female Lv21

Foals:

OPxokAE.pngBreed: T6B Male GTZPGF4.pngReset: T7E Female TIER 7 (only purebreds available)Exchange: T7A Male

I now have all 3 pures, I couldn't be happier, and a bonus Clyde. The 8 fails it took today was worth it in the end.

Again grats to everyone, and happy breeding. <3

(forgot to add genders, fixed)

Edited by Someone
1 person likes this

Posted

7dab942b90d837af0b20fd86db51f4c7.png

BOTH MALE are you kidding me right now game I hate this skin and I have already breed too many of them, always males, im so mad right now >.<

Posted

I'm personally not really a breeder but I'm dying to get my hands on one of these new horses and I think it'll be a while before they pop up on the market so I might try to level mine a bit more tonight and hope for the best tomorrow. :P

The T6 skins will most likely pop up soon atleast, Good luck mate ^^

Posted

The T6 skins will most likely pop up soon atleast, Good luck mate ^^

Probably after a few days when people level them for t7 attempts lol thank you!

Posted

T6 horses in the wild! Check this out!

5TpE9aD.jpg

I didn't even realize you could get different horses in Witcher until you posted this and I got curious enough to Google more. Jeez I have not been paying attention to that game at all. At least your post taught me something I didn't know! xD

Posted

What a disappointment on this one but he gave me a t7 before leaving. Goodbye my first t6 male.

Exchange Tier 6 male level 259q55bmJ.thumb.png.b89b0140d3c90addbbdcd2 with female level 25 tier 67xQiHla.thumb.png.15221edeb9290e55be0de4 got this sigh tier 5 femalecdCBeTB.thumb.png.294cd6860883e8adf59b28

I may have to reset my 3 males I have left with all these females. I think the game is messing with me because I lost my tier 6 high red male to the messed up delete feature in the stable :(

Posted (edited)

Not a T7, but I'm incredibly happy with exchange result. Had these two sitting in stables for some time, no breeds left, and decided to exchange them after disastrous breed with T5 white goal.

T5 C female lv 26. x T4 G male lv 23 = T6 P female. I gave it name Radagast because of high red value the pair had, but it's a female. Color suits though :D

Radagast.thumb.jpg.e72311c1e7852af85be43

Edited by Ratnica
1 person likes this

Posted

N4yNWhR.png t5 m & f both lvl 29 = jB2lpjw.png T7 f  :D

1 person likes this

Posted

T5A 29 + T4B lvl 29 = new pinkish T6P
Gosh i love those new horse´s hair, looks great :D
2016-06-02_275780076.thumb.JPG.092eaa943

Posted

Did a few crappy breedings earlier today, but now I got another T7 male. Parents in the stable, T6 female lvl 28 and T4 male lvl 30. Will post complete breedings tomorrow when I can do the exchange.

Exactly same parents, exactly same foal i got lol, same levels too :D

1 person likes this

Posted

N4yNWhR.png t5 m & f both lvl 29 = jB2lpjw.png T7 f  :D

Grats! Still no luck here hunting for a T7 but I have the same exact color combo ready for me as soon as I get home. Only difference is mine are both 30 since the male has two deaths.

Posted

T5N lvl 29 and T6H lvl 29 exchanged into T6R
I´m glad it doesn´t look as blue as the icon. Luv the pattern x3 Way more natural than the T5´s butt fishnet x)
2016-06-02_277097824.thumb.JPG.f42eeb815

Posted

So, my first breedings after the June 1 patch:

kjxUWcV.pngT5 Male lvl 29 + NGGDhAx.pngT5 Female lvl 29 =

Bred T6 MaledbdOOSp.png, Reset Bred T5 Female kjxUWcV.png, Exchange T7 Male http://i.imgur.com/PcMCPfY.png

I got one of the T7's I wanted, so I'm happy :D

2016-06-01_614933673.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Horse calculator is so super laggy today. :D

Posted (edited)

Horse calculator is so super laggy today. :D

lucky for me i don't really need it any more, all the horse levels needed are in my head lol. And for the most part so are the color values of the horses exceptions being the new ones.

Edited by WildAce
1 person likes this

Posted

I was hoping to join in the new skin fun today with an exchange:

Dad level 26 JsYzIhg.png+ Mom level 23 JsYzIhg.png= baby male N4yNWhR.png

doh! maybe tomorrow :D

Posted (edited)

I was hoping to join in the new skin fun today with an exchange:

Dad level 26 JsYzIhg.png+ Mom level 23 JsYzIhg.png= baby male N4yNWhR.png

doh! maybe tomorrow :D

Yeah that was a pretty low 10% or so T7 chance :(

Both at lvl 29 would of been better odds, but since it was an exchange leveling them up more would of been a waste any way so it is what it is i guess.

Edited by WildAce

Posted

So, after 33 attempts today (including 2 exchanges) I finally got a T7. Parents were T6G and T6C both level 22. My final tally today was 27 T6s 5 T5s and 1 T7. His name is Hope. He was an exchange.2016-06-01_126011051.thumb.JPG.04c8a6da1

2 people like this

Posted

I did a quite a few breedings today so I'm just going to leave my data sheet here :D Still no T7 to be seen, but I got my absolute favourite T6. I'm hoping he learns some good skills so I have a reason to keep him!

He matches pretty well with my warrior, I think :P

2016-06-01_427259837.PNG

7 people like this