• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sorry, but thats a T6U :(

th

There it is in the stable :)

2016-06-02_110880919.thumb.JPG.7dbb39671

2 people like this

Posted

Hi,

5I Male lvl25 PLTahbx.png 5B Female lvl22 oOC6Pmg.png(Bred) 7D Male = 106kp4q.png

5I Male lvl25 PLTahbx.png5B Female lvl22 oOC6Pmg.png(Exchange) 6I Male = nbCSOPz.png

5G Male lvl25 N4yNWhR.png5F Female Lvl22 JQvipJ3.png(Bred) 6Q Male = 5GU0dvj.png

5B Male lvl25 oOC6Pmg.png5B Female lvl22 oOC6Pmg.png(Bred) 5G Female = N4yNWhR.png

6M Male lvl23 iP8SvQq.png6J Female lvl22 kDrwxoE.png(Bred) 6S Male = 3AQXzZQ.png

So excited with my first T7 :D I named him Sebastian.

2016-06-02_332136582.thumb.JPG.2eefaab80

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys we can't buy Horse XP scrolls anymore? :o

Posted (edited)

Hi,

5I Male lvl25 PLTahbx.png 5B Female lvl22 oOC6Pmg.png(Bred) 7D Male = 106kp4q.png

this shouldnt have even been possible 

Edited by Q-Tip

Posted

(T5H Male) + (T6C Female) =  (T7D Male)

Woot!

Posted

Why? 9% chance =/= impossible

Posted

I am a bit lazy when it comes to levelling, so I tend to breed to the lowest possible tier result I am looking for, its probably why I have a stable full of males mostly.  I was surprised as its 9% chance as Stillheart says, it matches colour theory too, total colour values of parents were 4 red, 4 white, 4 black - foal 0 red, 5, white, 3 black - rolled black I think. :)

Posted

First breed in a while. I took a break after many failed T7 purebreed attempts and decided to wait for this patch before breeding again. Anyway, here's the results:

PQdPVSt.png Female T6 - Level 30

9q55bmJ.png Male T6 - Level 28

Result:

8CtSo3I.png Male T6

Posted

Misc random breeding today trying to clear horses (sorry to whomever I sniped a T5 from just now o.O):

Mom lvl 17 3D3xqPI.png   + Dad lvl 17 3D3xqPI.png= Foal ZVzAdly.png Male

Exchange = dtzUZ0Z.png Female

0 Deaths and Im prof 6 if that matters at all.

Posted

Just got my second T7 as follows -

T5 female lvl 29 AcooHmE.png + T5 male lvl 29 Do05Pfw.png=

T7 male jB2lpjw.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

But it is, i got mine T7J  from these two

T5F Female lvl26 and T5H Male  lvl 27

Edited by Senbonzakura

Posted

Guys we can't buy Horse XP scrolls anymore? :o

there never were horse exp scrolls in the shop? Only training or life xp.

Posted

More results:

5E & 5K = 6Sf

5E & 5O = 5Ff

Think that's seven breeds now of Tier 5's all level 30 and zero deaths, no T7 yet...

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, since you seem very knowledgeable in horse breeding and color theory  i need your help!

I currently have a tier 6  H female http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ

So its basically red:3, white:3, black:2

My issue is, i dont know what kind of tier 6 male would give me the most chance to get a tier 7 base on the color theory now that more t7horse have been release. I really only have one chance tbh so if you guys could suggest me 1 or more t6 horses that would fufill the most colors for t7 when breed with mine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

ps: Is it true tier 7 horse cant have the double-seat skill?

Edited by Comedian
add info

Posted

Is there any way to exchange horses more than once a day, or are we kinda stuck with that cooldown?

Posted

Is there any way to exchange horses more than once a day, or are we kinda stuck with that cooldown?

Once per server day

Posted

You're stuck with the CD

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, since you seem very knowledgeable in horse breeding and color theory  i need your help!

I currently have a tier 6  H female http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ

So its basically red:3, white:3, black:2

My issue is, i dont know what kind of tier 6 male would give me the most chance to get a tier 7 base on the color theory now that more t7horse have been release. I really only have one chance tbh so if you guys could suggest me 1 or more t6 horses that would fufill the most colors for t7 when breed with mine.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

ps: Is it true tier 7 horse cant have the double-seat skill?

I was just thinking about how to pair this 6H of mine yesterday xP
And considering that new T7s have max 4in red 5in white and 5in black I would go for 
37a69f18105648c89a7785ace1221e9b.jpg?ref2/2/3 horse to cover all the non pure ones x))
Well its still RNG though xP one has to keep that in mind...can roll T5 anyway 

And yes the non pure/new T7 have two-seater or how its called xD always forget

Edited by Silvite
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey people, I lurk in this thread a lot but wanted to post my results because I know there are some who need the new post-patch data. :) Also, couldn't be happier with my result yesterday! Wish my friend would get some good results from her attempts...fc for her.

Male T4 lvl 19 (4-P) + Female T5 lvl 25 (5-B) = Female T6 T -- with Sprint! :D

violet-newT6.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey people, I lurk in this thread a lot but wanted to post my results because I know there are some who need the new post-patch data. :) Also, couldn't be happier with my result yesterday! Wish my friend would get some good results from her attempts...fc for her.

Male T4 lvl 19 (4-P) + Female T5 lvl 25 (5-B) = Female T6 T -- with Sprint! :D

violet-newT6.png

Very nice, congrats!

Posted

I was just thinking about how to pair this 6H of mine yesterday xPAnd considering that new T7s have max 4in red 5in white and 5in black I would go for 37a69f18105648c89a7785ace1221e9b.jpg?ref2/2/3 horse to cover all the non pure ones x))Well its still RNG though xP one has to keep that in mind...can rol T5 anyway 

And yes the non pure/new T7 have two-seater or how its called xD always forget

Thank you that exactly what i wanted to know lol, thing is this color i dont see often on the horse market did you write down youre second or third choice by any chance xD

Posted

Thank you that exactly what i wanted to know lol, thing is this color i dont see often on the horse market did you write down youre second or third choice by any chance xD

T6 Q/R/S/U but they are all new skin ones x) there is no other horses that can cover all colours soo...only option is to go lower in black I guess as there is only one confirmed to have 5 in black x) while there is 2x 5 in white and 2x 4 in red

Posted (edited)

thing is this color i dont see often on the horse market did you write down youre second or third choice by any chance xD

Not to diminish Silvite's suggestions but... are you actually wanting to get a purebred t7? Because if you aren't, it really really doesn't matter what color the parents are, not anymore. Meaning that you can pair up your t6H with any other t6 freely, there's no way to predict the resulting foal's color anyway (assuming, again, that you're not shooting for a purebred). And since you asked about 2-sitter and the purebreds cannot learn that skill, I would think you actually don't want a purebred?

Edited by Stillheart

Posted

8giuKQa.jpg

At long last! ^_^

6pMIHss.jpg

Posted (edited)

Not to diminish Silvite's suggestions but... are you actually wanting to get a purebred t7? Because if you aren't, it really really doesn't matter what color the parents are, not anymore. Meaning that you can pair up your t6H with any other t6 freely, there's no way to predict the resulting foal's color anyway (assuming, again, that you're not shooting for a purebred). And since you asked about 2-sitter and the purebreds cannot learn that skill, I would think you actually don't want a purebred?

You are diminishing it real good xD
I just think that covering all on the colours gives bigger chances of "passing through" so to say
You say it doesn matter but as it was said before what if it rolls the skin?
If u roll the skin with 5 in white n only have 3...thats why I feel like going for lot of colour in all R/W/B is a good thing xP
But maybe thats just me.

Edit: n yes its just theories but becouse we dont know anything for sure thats why I personaly try to cover all chances x)

Edited by Silvite
1 person likes this