• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Exchanged: lvl 30 5O male + lvl 28 5H female = 5A female

Posted

Do you guys have any horses that you keep, or do you exchange everybody eventually? xD  I'm talking kids who aren't T7. ;3

Posted

Riding on a friends T7.

pretty horse picture

Thanks for the confirm!

I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but if only the pures could get it too =V 

Posted (edited)

Do you guys have any horses that you keep, or do you exchange everybody eventually? xD  I'm talking kids who aren't T7. ;3

i usually sell or exchange ;-; i was gonna keep my black t6 (F or "Storm"), but i ended up needing money and sold her off :c

edit: she didn't have any good skills from what i remember, but she was a cutie!

Edited by Jenna

Posted

Yup, I kept one T6D, born with 2 seater, learned 14 skills all except caution and sidestep. I bred him 4 times and is now using him as my war steed and fast travel companion~ I probably will never sell him nor exchange him~ He is worth around 27mil... and my guildies always drool over him, but he is my baby!!

Posted

27m? damn. :o  I'm hoping I get a t5 out of this pairing that'll get some good skills, and then hang on to it for a while while I breed everyone else. x.x  I have 3 more levels, and I'm just working a t3.  I might go insane when it comes to leveling the higher horses.

I jokingly told a friend of mine that I need 2 accounts. One to run/breed horses, one to play the game. lol

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have 1 horse on my keep list, a T6N 144% speed, sprint, IA, Drift.

not counting the 2x T7's i have which are both still lvl 1.

Also keeping both Conq. T5 horses just because.

Edited by WildAce

Posted

I have a T6G that I will keep forever, he's beautiful and has two seater :D

Posted

Two seater would be nice to have, some day. LOL.

Posted

27m? damn. :o  I'm hoping I get a t5 out of this pairing that'll get some good skills, and then hang on to it for a while while I breed everyone else. x.x  I have 3 more levels, and I'm just working a t3.  I might go insane when it comes to leveling the higher horses.

I jokingly told a friend of mine that I need 2 accounts. One to run/breed horses, one to play the game. lol

Totally agree, LMAO. sometimes I don't wanna stop training horses cause I wanna breed them...but I wanna do other stuff on the game too ;_;

Posted (edited)

What are people doing with T5s now? Leveling a T5 pair to 29+29 to get the 27% at T7 takes 4x longer than it does to hit the T6F breakpoint. I'm considering:

-- If it has 7 white in the combo, level it to 58.

-- Otherwise level it just so I can get T6 and then breed T6's for T7s.

Thoughts?

I am leveling my t5s to 10 and sell those with premium skills, with breeds still on them (Uno horse market is bursting with breedless t5s/t6s again and I really don't care to wait for days for my horses to sell). If no premium skills by lvl 10, I breed them together or to t4s at 600 threshold. But I have a very large t6 stock and waaaaay too many t5s  (like, over a dozen females and 10 males left now, after I've already got rid of some in the last two days).

If I had fewer horses to play with I might do it differently but as it stand I just really don't see much use for bothering with the t5s anymore since, like you said, they take way too long to level at the chance for a t7; not worth the time investement, imo.

Edited by Stillheart
1 person likes this

Posted

A heads up to all my fellow breeders.... since the new patch, alot of pkers are targeting horse riders... Which means if you are leveling solo, do it within the safe zone. If you are travelling, DONT use a horse you are going to use for breeding because pk parties always have 1 member on horse with charge. I was ACTIVELY riding on my brand new T6 mare because I wanted to store her in velia, but people came out of no where and charged me, killed me... thankfully they didnt kill my horse (probably because pvp doesnt count towards horse death, but still...)

Level and travel safe my friends~ :)

Posted

I am leveling my t5s to 10 and sell those with premium skills, with breeds still on them (Uno horse market is bursting with breedless t5s/t6s again and I really don't care to wait for days for my horses to sell). If no premium skills by lvl 10, I breed them together or to t4s at 600 threshold. I have waaaaay too many t5s though (like, over a dozen females and 10 males left now, after I've already got rid of some in the last two days). I just really don't see much use for them anymore since, like you said, they take way too long to level at the chance for a t7; not worth the time investement, imo.

I've been scraping by with breeds, i have not had to start over with catching lower tier horses yet since the game started and i caught my initial stock.

I think right now i have 3 females  with breeds on them, 2x T5's and 1x T6.

But i have quite a few females that are breedless and i can exchange if i were to level up some random males to pair with them.

a few more uncluckly breeds tho could have me out taming again.

Posted

If anyone needs any T6 males lvl 1 or T5 females lvl 1, let me know. I have far too many to level myself. I'm on Edan btw

Posted

A heads up to all my fellow breeders.... since the new patch, alot of pkers are targeting horse riders... Which means if you are leveling solo, do it within the safe zone. If you are travelling, DONT use a horse you are going to use for breeding because pk parties always have 1 member on horse with charge. I was ACTIVELY riding on my brand new T6 mare because I wanted to store her in velia, but people came out of no where and charged me, killed me... thankfully they didnt kill my horse (probably because pvp doesnt count towards horse death, but still...)

Level and travel safe my friends~ :)

Yeh, all those 'hardcore PvP'ers' (lol) are throwing a literal tantrum over the xp change in the patch by way of killing afk life-skillers. I can't even.

Logic, they have it. Also, class. I thought I've seen every stupid, childish, entitled thing the MMO scene has to offer by now; apparently not. Learn something new every day.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yeh, all those 'hardcore PvP'ers' (lol) are throwing a literal tantrum over the xp change in the patch by way of killing afk life-skillers. I can't even.

Logic, they have it. Also, class. I thought I've seen every stupid, childish, entitled thing the MMO scene has to offer by now; apparently not. Learn something new every day.

I am not even pvp level but I have seen completely different red named individuals in every single channel I change to on Orwen charging around right outside of Heidel being a complete asses. Any afk auto loop horse rider who is pvp level that just steps out over the safe zone is immediately done for :(

Edited by Merana

Posted

I've been scraping by with breeds, i have not had to start over with catching lower tier horses yet since the game started and i caught my initial stock.

But i have quite a few females that are breedless and i can exchange if i were to level up some random males to pair with them.

:(

Damn. I really wish you were on my server - nothing would make me happier than passing some of my horses to a fellow breeder rather than selling them to randoms. I hate doing it (selling horses with breeds on the market) but there's just no way I will ever level this many and I can't keep track of them very well anymore and it's driving me bonkers.

Yaaaayyy finally my first T7 I'm so happy!! :D  

aba06c314b305c92d64c4757ad864eed.png

And it's one of the real pretty ones too:)

Grats. Was long overdue. 

1 person likes this

Posted

which server are you on? I am on NA Uno... I have quite a few T6 males fully intact at lvl 1 and I am more than happy to sell them to a fellow breeder... I just need to keep a few and the rest could go~

I am not even pvp level but I have seen completely different red named individuals in every single channel I change to on Orwen charging around right outside of Heidel being a complete asses. Any afk auto loop horse rider who is pvp level that just steps out over the safe zone is immediately done for :(

tell me about it! I am not even afk, and I get charged by people All the time! They complain about no more pvp... This the most pvp I have seen in weeks!

Posted

tell me about it! I am not even afk, and I get charged by people All the time! They complain about no more pvp... This the most pvp I have seen in weeks!

Yep and just as I posted that I checked on things to make sure I didn't need to repair wheels or grab another wagon and wouldn't you know there is about 20 people or more PVPing right outside of Heidel. I am assuming it's multiple guild wars but I don't even know how all that works anyhow. The city guards are even running after them o.O

Posted

the "hardcore" community of BDO is very.... Um.... Lame? Can't even find a good word to describe them lol... Oh and childish.... I am quite facinated by them occasionally lol.... Oh yea people, now is a good time to lvl on wagons~~ ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

Do05Pfw.pngT5 male lvl 27 + ZLOPQHa.pngT4 female lvl 27 = OPxokAE.pngT6 female yay my first T6 female.

3 people like this

Posted

You have it disabled in your settings then. I do. It's under the Game tab, I think; when disabled you don't see the middle-of-the-screen notifications about someone getting +15 weps and the such (they still pop in in your chat though unless you disable that too).

Oh didnt think of that I do have all that stuff turned off, well Im not turning that back on noway :)

Posted

Yaaaayyy finally my first T7 I'm so happy!! :D  

aba06c314b305c92d64c4757ad864eed.png

The T7 is 0 5 3, not 0 6 3

Posted

Yep and just as I posted that I checked on things to make sure I didn't need to repair wheels or grab another wagon and wouldn't you know there is about 20 people or more PVPing right outside of Heidel. I am assuming it's multiple guild wars but I don't even know how all that works anyhow. The city guards are even running after them o.O

HA! I think they are just random people trying to take it out on eachother.... so level safe!! 0__0 PROTECT YOUR HORSES!

Posted (edited)

I'm on Orwen too.  I'm not PVP level yet, but I've been looping between Velia and Oliva and haven't seen anything nasty going on.  I'm on channel Velia 2 and have been since I logged in this AM. xD

Edited by Jenryn