• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I was on my 24'th breed trying to get a T7. Was on my final combo (with the thought of giving up) of high level T6's with a total of 10 in black hoping for a black T7. Anyway I didn't know about the patch but I finally got a T7 (bitza) due to the patch not my persistence. The other two were bitza T6 and bitza T5 from a 10 in black combo.

I accept RNG but this has been a really disheartening process for me, cant play the game while auto looping and don't get any joy from breeding after a lot of patience.

Posted

Am I understanding this correctly that with the new T7 horses now chances of receiving one have improved significantly?

Posted

Thank you guys for your responses. It's just really disheartening. My entire guild (handful of like 7 people so far) has been breeding here and there since patch and nobody has a T7 except for the one person who got a purebred pre-patch. We have about 30-40 tries between all of us and nothing to show for it. It's like RNGesus has forsaken us. I think I have the most amount of tries out of everyone in the guild. Nada! Nada nada nada. Sucks. 

Most of my guildmates can't even get a new T6 skin..

My first and only breed this patch got me a T6-U, which is cool and all, but I won't be happy until I get a T7 personally. This is the easy part, too. Wait until T8s come out and we have to rely on RNG to be bumped up to the next breeding threshold to only have a CHANCE at a T8. =D

1 person likes this

Posted

Currently in the oven:
JsYzIhg.pngoCGYFCV.png

SunnyDaze Lvl30        &      PlumSweet Lvl29
T5C                                     T5D

Oh well... 
7xQiHla.png
At least its female :3

Posted

You're fine, can the non-purebred T7 horses have two seater?

Yes.

Posted

Thank you guys for your responses. It's just really disheartening. My entire guild (handful of like 7 people so far) has been breeding here and there since patch and nobody has a T7 except for the one person who got a purebred pre-patch. We have about 30-40 tries between all of us and nothing to show for it. It's like RNGesus has forsaken us. I think I have the most amount of tries out of everyone in the guild. Nada! Nada nada nada. Sucks. 

Most of my guildmates can't even get a new T6 skin..

I really feel for you. I had a few T5 pairs at max breeding threshold when this patch happened and was so utterly excited to get going on my mini breeding fest. I spaced the breeding out a bit because of this thing called working from home but anyhow I was so disappointed in what I was getting. All the old T6 skins that I really don't care for at all. I thought for sure I would get a T6 pink elvis but nooooo.

The black cloud did lift and got a new skin for the T6's for the breeding that I was able to do today. Unfortunately it wasn't a pink elvis but that's ok. I also ended up getting two of the same skin tier 7's and almost feel bad for saying that because I sure don't want to "rub it in". I just want T6's out of my T5's to go for everything else and RNG just kind of happened to give me a couple of everything else. I had nothing to complain about really and then RNG came along tonight and made sure I was humbled when I got a T5 from an exchange.

May you and your fellow guildmates find that streak of good RNG on your side, sooner rather than later.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

After so many fails (over 50+ pre patch) i decided to save my T5s/T6s till the patch comes in  ,hoping my luck would change..And boy so it did

RNGsus blessed me on the patch day with these 4 beautssss

T7 D Female - Diamond 5bSRPCP.jpg RYpLjmP.jpg

T7 J Male - Galaxy 2e2F9ly.jpgI4av2Zw.jpg

T7 H Male - Caramel ri9KGM9.jpg3TqULT0.jpg

T7 G Male - Beige pVKcIj4.jpg

nyTxA1H.jpg

I couldnt be happier as u can imagine , it feels twice as rewarding after all the bad rounds Wa4ZR46.jpg

Edited by Skyen
14 people like this

Posted

Do you guys have any horses that you keep, or do you exchange everybody eventually? xD  I'm talking kids who aren't T7. ;3

So far I've kept two horses or plan to keep until something more amazing comes along...T6D is my best horse learning all the essential skills barring two-seater, he's worth 20 mil but it's pittance in my book and most breeders since we know the pain of lvling and RNG breeding. my second keeper for now is T2 D just because its so rare. I haven't lvled her yet, but she's so pretty.

Biggest trouble with me is that I'm always working on my next breed, so I don't really get chance to have fun on the fast horses, he sits around looking all dat in my stables mostly, I have considered that a horse breeder never really owns a main horse because of constant lvlling of new pairs, but I plan to keep him until he's past his best so to speak, if the RNG in this game hasn't killed me by then o.O 

Posted

After so many fails (over 50+ pre patch) i decided to save my T5s/T6s till the patch comes in  ,hoping my luck would change..And boy so it did

T7 D Female - Diamond 5bSRPCP.jpg RYpLjmP.jpg

T7 J Male - Galaxy 2e2F9ly.jpgI4av2Zw.jpg

T7 H Male - Caramel ri9KGM9.jpg3TqULT0.jpg

T7 G Male - Beige pVKcIj4.jpg

nyTxA1H.jpg

I couldnt be happier as u can imagine , it feels twice as rewarding after all the bad rounds Wa4ZR46.jpg

4 new t7 ? rly? you kidding me? xD thats not fair xD 

Posted

You deserve it, congrats :D

Posted (edited)

I got my first one after 33 breeds on patch day. Some of us just are unlucky for whatever reason and some just crap them out like it's nothing. Just RNG, I feel your pain.

33 breeds on patch day? o-o

Well you can register a male for breeding one every 6 hours. That means a maximum of 4 breeds per day... including the 1 exchange per day allowed, giving a chance at 5 foals a day.
 Also removing the time that the patch took, would make that about 3 breeds possible on the day of the patch.

You seriously bred 33 times on patch day? 33 horse breeds, in 1 day????

ok. Do you mean after 33 breed in total (before and after patch), you received the Tier7 on patch day?...

Edited by Casper

Posted (edited)

Well you can register a male for breeding one every 6 hours. That means a maximum of 4 breeds per day... including the 1 exchange per day allowed, giving a chance at 5 foals a day.
 Also removing the time that the patch took, would make that about 3 breeds possible on the day of the patch.

ok. Do you mean after 33 breed in total (before and after patch), you received the Tier7 on patch day?...

u can switch the channel and again breeden without the 3,5hour timer 

Edited by Rou

Posted

ok.

You can breed a different pair within the cooldown time by channel hopping. As the six hour limit is per channel only, and there are 12 channels, Aveyn could very well have bred 33 foals in a day. If you ever need, or want to breed several pairs in a day, try channel hopping to breed them! You can have several pairs ready roughly within the same time frame. Makes mass breeding a bit more exciting. :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

u can switch the server and again breeden without the 3,5hour timer 

Switch the server? o-o This confuses me. You mean from Uno to ... idk, whatever other servers exist. Or you mean switch channel?

You can breed a different pair within the cooldown time by channel hopping. As the six hour limit is per channel only, and there are 12 channels, Aveyn could very well have bred 33 foals in a day. If you ever need, or want to breed several pairs in a day, try channel hopping to breed them! You can have several pairs ready roughly within the same time frame. Makes mass breeding a bit more exciting. :D 

ooohhhh thankyou!

I have to do this later >.> i have about 12 horses ready to breed, as soon as i can buy the resets. Hopefully i will get something higher than a Tier5 male this time.

Edited by Casper

Posted

Switch the server? o-o This confuses me. You mean from Uno to ... idk, whatever other servers exist. Or you mean switch channel?

ooohhhh thankyou

yeah i edit my post :P channelswitching for the win 

Posted

Well so far, since the patch, my result:

Tier6 level 30 + Tier6 level 30 = Teir5 Female, Tier5 Female, Tier5 Female (Exchange).

Tier6 level 30 + Tier5 Level 22 = Tier5 Male, Tier5 Male.

I guess I'll be starting back at Tier5 again... stupid RNG  QQ

Posted

Welp, got quite a bit of a slap in the face tonight.

Traded in and got a purebred T7 black.... after more had been released.

Go figure, all of that work.

Oh well, I'm happy with my emo boy!

Posted

Guys... 10 foals. 7 T6s and 3 T5s. No T7. Am I doing something wrong? Please tell me if I am or if I just have rotten luck... It can't be this hard with a ~27% to ~32% chance at T7 each go. You'd think after 10 tries I'd have at least one T7. I'm so heartbroken.

ALL Post-patch foals, including my 4 foals from yesterday:

Parents = (breed, breed, exchange)

T6m H 26 + T5f C 25 (Grade 700) = T6m R, T6m C, T5f E

T6m K 28 + T6f H 27 (Grade 750) = T6f U, T5f E, 

T6m A 29 + T6f D 27 (Grade 750) = T6m R, T5f E, T6f D

T6m D 29 + T6f D 27 (Grade 750)  = T6f L, T6f D

Summary: Optimum threshold parents = 10 foals: 3 T5s, 7 T6s. 3 new T6 skins. 5 females / 4 males. 0 T7s. Many tears.

Edit: Post from yesterday including parent icons, previous levels, and first 4 foal icons http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/46803-horse-breeding-findings-megathread/&do=findComment&comment=1186789

I expected it to be more difficult than T6s but this is pretty discouraging. Please tell me if I'm an idiot and I'm doing something wrong. I can't find anything. Is it all just horrible luck? It seriously feels like I am behind a brick wall and I have 0% chance at T7. Like I'm doing something wrong. If I am, I want to fix it ASAP after I mourn the loss of these pairs.

I have 1 - 2 exchanges left.. then back to waiting for horses to be leveled up. Which sucks because I prepared these 4 pairs from the moment we knew Valencia was coming out. I have 2 other pairs half leveled up but waiting for their mates..

Since I have started recording ALL of my foals and trying for the purebreds, I have had 24 total T6s and 17 total T5s. More before documentation started. That's how much time I have spent with horses. Dx  Sooo much time. and I will continue to spend time with them.. and neglecting the rest of the game! lol :)

Grats on everyone else's T7s and new T6s. And good luck on all your future breeds!

It's just bad luck, if it is any consolation to you, mine has been exactly the same.

I am currently waiting on I think my 10th breed/exchange, all my horses were T5 level 30 and zero deaths, prof 8. Off the top of my head I have attained 6 x T6's (1 new skin) and 3 x T5's (all pink iirc)

Fortunately I got my T7 some time ago, I am now faced with the prospect of leveling around 14 T6's and around 10 T5's

TBH I dont actively play the game much any more, just set an autoloop and go to work, sleep or afk.

Keep plodding on and I am sure the RNGods will smile on you sooner rather than later!

Posted

Horse exp scroll is missing ? I cannot find it, or have i turned blind :O???

Posted (edited)

Horse exp scroll is missing ? I cannot find it, or have i turned blind :O???

The re's none, at least in EU/US version of the game, not sure in KR.

Edit: you get a few as rewrad for leveling, etc, but there's none in either pearl or loyalti shop.

Edited by Ratnica

Posted

A heads up to all my fellow breeders.... since the new patch, alot of pkers are targeting horse riders... Which means if you are leveling solo, do it within the safe zone. If you are travelling, DONT use a horse you are going to use for breeding because pk parties always have 1 member on horse with charge. I was ACTIVELY riding on my brand new T6 mare because I wanted to store her in velia, but people came out of no where and charged me, killed me... thankfully they didnt kill my horse (probably because pvp doesnt count towards horse death, but still...)

Level and travel safe my friends~ :)

Got up this morning to check my afk wagon training to find myself standing in Altinova by myself. :( I couldn't scroll back far enough to see any indication of what happened. I *assume* pk, as it had been running for hours with no problem. This is the first time this happened to me on a wagon, so I didn't know what to expect. I didn't notice any xp loss, didn't notice any real damage to my worn gear. The wagon (and all horses) were in the stable. Wagon was listed as "damaged" but took minimum cash to pull back out. Wagon was not listed as destroyed, and none of my horses had death counts (whew!).

I kinda wish the system would keep track of people that attack/kill you so you at least could know what happened.

Posted

D'you know what I find most amusing?  I'd have expected the hate and salt threads, the GAEM IS DYEING and I QUITTED threads; I'd have expected the douchebaggery of ganking AKF'ers who have nothing to do with any of it. What I didn't expect is all these Lament of the Ganker threads, where they actually post honest-to-god sob stories about how they are being harassed and how victimized they feel, all the joy gone from their ruined lives now that people they want to gank don't stand to lose as much as before.

That's really not the argument, PVP is supposed to be a trade off, I kill you I take a karma hit and risk going red which incurs further harsher penalties, if you get killed in PVP then you lose 1% XP which can cost you a lot of time once you're at level 55. Through this change they've thrown that balance out, I'm not saying the balance was perfect before but there at least was a trade off and now effectively you're punished for killing someone but there's no punishment for dying.

So now there's no incentive to avoid risking your character in PVP as there's no penalty besides minor inconvenience. To a lot of people that's devalued the game as it should matter if you kill someone.

Posted

I accept RNG but this has been a really disheartening process for me, cant play the game while auto looping and don't get any joy from breeding after a lot of patience.

I stopped autolooping 24/7 a while ago precisely because I actually want to experience some actual gameplay too. No point in having a T7 but being unable to even go see Mediah, not to talk of Valencia once it hits. I still need to force myself to go get combat exp, as I much prefer fiddling about with lifeskills. But I am slowly getting there :) So these days my horses are leveling over night or while I am afk, which is still plenty enough time for them to do their thing.

Posted

The re's none, at least in EU/US version of the game, not sure in KR.

Edit: you get a few as rewrad for leveling, etc, but there's none in either pearl or loyalti shop.

ahh, i recall getting some via leveling, was hoping they sold some too. sad days

Posted

This album was made to simply use for posting breeding results to make it a heck of a lot easier on people.

OK, just wanted to be sure. :) Thanks to whoever took the time. I started my spreadsheet last night and added all the horse pictures.