• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

You can actually knock people off their horses that are not over 45? O.o

Apparently. I was told that was the case but it's never happened to me until last night. The horse can be targetted with Charge, is how it works I think (probably unintended in case of those ineligible as PvP targets but who the hell knows). Once they've knocked you off they can't do much other than try to herd the horse toward the mobs or lead the mobs to the horse - but that's plenty enough if you're afk and unfortunately they know it. It's the reason I never ever truly afk-train without a wagon.

Posted

Do05Pfw.pngT5 male lvl 27 + ZLOPQHa.pngT4 female lvl 27 = OPxokAE.pngT6 female yay my first T6 female.

Good feeling isn't it.  Congrats

1 person likes this

Posted

Apparently. I was told that was the case but it's never happened to me until last night. The horse can be targetted with Charge, is how it works I think (probably unintended in case of those ineligible as PvP targets but who the hell knows). Once they've knocked you off they can't do much other than try to herd the horse toward the mobs or lead the mobs to the horse - but that's plenty enough if you're afk and unfortunately they know it. It's the reason I never ever truly afk-train without a wagon.

Interesting.  I'll make sure I'm not selling any high levels with Charge until all of this foolishness dies down :D  I have more silver than God at this point so I'll just hang onto them or exchange them.

Posted

JQvipJ3.png 26 +pzK63nR.png 25 = JsYzIhg.png Female

GeJyVEp.png 30 + pzK63nR.png 28 = v2PCb19.png Female

GeJyVEp.png 30 + pzK63nR.png 28 = jB2lpjw.png Male

Gz.

Posted

Damn wasn't aware that really should get looked at, luckily I've almost always noticed if someone has tried to be a d---, and jumped off my horse and killed them. I do my running on a 55.

Posted

Damn wasn't aware that really should get looked at, luckily I've almost always noticed if someone has tried to be a d---, and jumped off my horse and killed them. I do my running on a 55.

I never level my horses on my main, simply because of that reason, if I'm low lvl(im on 29) they can't harm me or my horses they can just watch me ride...

Posted (edited)

Your wagon can be targetted/ganked even if you're under 45 too. That never happened to me but it was brought up a good while ago in this thread, and I believe the person in question (whose wagon was killed) contacted a GM who said something about looking into it, acting like it definitely wasn't supposed to be the case. Lo and behold, it's still there. Also, I can target wagons on my lowbe toons (as I am sure can everyone else), have been able to since the headstart.

Edited by Stillheart

Posted

Your wagon can be targetted/ganked even if you're under 45 too. That never happened to me but it was brought up a good while ago in this thread, and I believe the person in question (whose wagon was killed) contacted a GM who said something about looking into it, acting like it definitely wasn't supposed to be the case. Lo and behold, it's still there. Also, I can target wagons on my lowbe toons (as I am sure can everyone else), have been able to since the headstart.

It was guildwar. Same thing happened to me right after so it appears that even if you´re below 45 guild war participants can destroy your wagon but not harm you.

Just got pk´ed again while riding to Alitnova. Though people always leave my horse be. How nice of them.
Apropos horse
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.430475092526379dd78d
Please rnjesus make it learn more skills!! ;___;

Posted

Knock knock, Whose there? BAM2016-06-03_59562861.thumb.JPG.a44ba6c72c

Meet my T7-D- Male Last wish He was an exchange

and meet Black rose t6-R2016-06-03_59485562.thumb.JPG.2b74c011a2

Their parents were Male -T6-F LV24 0 deaths + Female T5-M lv 27 0 Deaths

1 person likes this

Posted

It was guildwar. Same thing happened to me right after so it appears that even if you´re below 45 guild war participants can destroy your wagon but not harm you.

Nope. The person in question was level 32 and unguilded. That was the whole point of him/her opening a ticket and GM's response that it needs to be looked into.

Posted

OH lool only thing I can do is laugh.... happened just a few min ago, the ranger in G suite tried to kill me could not see the name ...Screen shot below  does not show it well but  he chased me from Trent...he/she thinks  i was afk...and i was afk working, and heard arrows .... i would give all that i have to see this person face when  realise he/she failed... :D:D:D

2.thumb.jpg.aa88ed816f5d50a1d1b339a8490d

2016-06-03_102945528.thumb.JPG.dded482e5

2 people like this

Posted

Another attempt at a T7:

HtSsTfR.png Male T6 - Level 30

PQdPVSt.png Female T6 - Level 26

Result:

z6bU2mV.png Male T6

Cool skin, but I wish it was at least female. Ah well. I one more female with a breed left: a mustard T5. Sometime later this month I'll be resetting my leveled T5/T6 horses and going on a breeding-spree. Hopefully will get a T7 then, if not from the mustard T5.

Posted

Go back under your bridge.

Yeah I can agree with that. in truth I'm not that fussed about the change as I don't think it actually changes much in reality but it does represent poor planning/decision making on their part. Hopefully they'll deliver on whatever new system they're cooking up and give us a viable risk/reward element.

I think they may have brought on this change themselves by focusing on afkers, rather than keeping the pvp amongst themselves.  Not sure about this....just my opinion. 

Posted

Another attempt at a T7:

HtSsTfR.png Male T6 - Level 30

PQdPVSt.png Female T6 - Level 26

Result:

z6bU2mV.png Male T6

Cool skin, but I wish it was at least female. Ah well. I one more female with a breed left: a mustard T5. Sometime later this month I'll be resetting my leveled T5/T6 horses and going on a breeding-spree. Hopefully will get a T7 then, if not from the mustard T5.

Gz.

Posted

Do luck stats have anything to do with breeding?

Posted

Yeaaahh that's nice. :) I am glad that some people are lucky. I know the rest of us will get ours in due time. I had a lot of failures pre-patch too .. the cards still aren't in my favor just yet. 20 documented fails pre-patch (and a few before we even knew the purebred T7s were out), and 10 now. But they will come around. I can't wait until someone in my guild finally gets one. Everyone's going to cry of happiness.

I have a race horse T6 N and I know what you mean by everything else seems so slow. Sprint + Instant Accel + Drift has spoiled me.. Now THAT was where my luck went I guess huh.

What is the name of your guild Andromedas?  If I am correct you are on the Orwen server. 

Posted

Waited for the new T7 skins just to get a purebred as my first T7 xD

Breed8.PNG

8 people like this

Posted

I don't think so. I have good results with 2 luck and bad results with 5... I think is all random but... who knows ;)

Posted

I think luck is as heavily RNGd as the rest of the game.

In my tries for a pre-patch T-7 I switched back and forth between using a luck boost and not. Without I had 3 luck and with 5. When I finally got my T-7 I had 5 luck but again I think it was RNG more than anything else. Of course, who really knows. We can only speculate from our individual experiences.

Posted

OKAY

Some luck! I had one random extra horse skill reset in my inventory

I got instant accel :D! Can't be mad at Snowstorm now if he doesn't learn anything else. At least he has the essentials!

2016-06-03_447646444.JPG

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

IxAgh9q.png?636

I just got this beautiful female T7 I xD Its my first try to get T7 btw.  I got it from male T6 F + female T6 L both 30 lvl.

Do luck stats have anything to do with breedinwhen you  move your mouse at luck level it says it increases only drop rate

When you move your mouse at luck level its says it increases only drop rate

Edited by Irvashi

Posted

I just bought this T5 Female :(  poor breeder

15c68c535ad36ad59ab33a77a1771191.png

5 people like this

Posted

I just bought this T5 Female :(  poor breeder

15c68c535ad36ad59ab33a77a1771191.png

Aww....o.O

Posted

What is the name of your guild Andromedas?  If I am correct you are on the Orwen server. 

The Nights Watch. You are correct. That means you must be on Orwen too! :)

OKAY

Some luck! I had one random extra horse skill reset in my inventory

I got instant accel :D! Can't be mad at Snowstorm now if he doesn't learn anything else. At least he has the essentials!

Grats! That is one awesome horse!

1 person likes this

Posted

I see all the new T6 and T7 skins showing up here and I'm sitting here getting old skins... :(

But, gratz to all of you!! It's exciting and keep the pictures coming! :)