• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

If I breed these two T6 horse (M lvl 29 & F lvl 26), will I have chance to get a T7?   Or should I keep waiting until the Valencia patch?  Not sure about what the color theory is, so hope someone could help, thanks.....

Untitled.jpg

You will have a chance of getting a T7 horse.

You won't be able to get any purebreed T7s with this combination, but you can get the new T7 horses.

Posted

You will have a chance of getting a T7 horse.

You won't be able to get any purebreed T7s with this combination, but you can get the new T7 horses.

Thanks, worth a try.

Posted

Morning everybody, congrats to all those new smexy horses :3
I'm still out of likes, so feel your posts to be liked ^^

I've got a small question and afaik, it got asked a few times in this thread waaaaay back .. can't find it anymore.
Sometimes it happens that my horses refuses to continue riding during an autoloop session. I've seen it "live" while checking a freshly set loop, and it happend this night again. No guild/party pings where made, I did not get attacked or knocked off, the loop was still there.. I was just standing there sitting on the back of my horse. 
If I manage to realize it soon enough, while checking a set loop it's not really a problem.. but like this night my horse gained little to no experience. So, maybe someone can explain why and how this could happen?! 

Posted

So I finally got a T7 :) its a little bittersweet becasue none of my friends are still playing BDO so I only have you guys to share it with but oh well.

I'm pretty happy.

Female lvl 25 T6J kDrwxoE.pngMale lvl 27 T5N AcooHmE.png  = Male T7HPcMCPfY.png I named him Novus :x

Congrats! I see you from time to time on a wagon :) Orwen Balenos 1 hehe. I recognized you from here and the rankings. I just got that same horse, named Sahara.

Posted

Never had something like this happen yet. Parents all lvl 29 T5 totally different colors. My last 3 horses. Makes you wonder....

usex2RV.jpg

Posted

Morning everybody, congrats to all those new smexy horses :3
I'm still out of likes, so feel your posts to be liked ^^

I've got a small question and afaik, it got asked a few times in this thread waaaaay back .. can't find it anymore.
Sometimes it happens that my horses refuses to continue riding during an autoloop session. I've seen it "live" while checking a freshly set loop, and it happend this night again. No guild/party pings where made, I did not get attacked or knocked off, the loop was still there.. I was just standing there sitting on the back of my horse. 
If I manage to realize it soon enough, while checking a set loop it's not really a problem.. but like this night my horse gained little to no experience. So, maybe someone can explain why and how this could happen?! 

You need to check its stamina. If it goes to 0, the horse will either stop or start moving snail speed. Be sure to tick the 'automatically feed carrot' checkbox under the horses stamina when you setup auto loop, and be sure to have enough carrots for the session.

Posted

You need to check its stamina. If it goes to 0, the horse will either stop or start moving snail speed. Be sure to tick the 'automatically feed carrot' checkbox under the horses stamina when you setup auto loop, and be sure to have enough carrots for the session.

I'm aware of that and that wasn't the case.

I've repaired the horse gear before starting to go afk, it was down to 98-94 percent and my horse used one of the 40 carrots I'm carrying :/

Posted

Never had something like this happen yet. Parents all lvl 29 T5 totally different colors. My last 3 horses. Makes you wonder....

I had this happen to me with the T5 green horses. I ended up with about 6 of them in a row :S

Congrats! I see you from time to time on a wagon :) Orwen Balenos 1 hehe. I recognized you from here and the rankings. I just got that same horse, named Sahara.

Thanks :) . I'm not sure who you are talking about though becasue I'm on Eden, I usually hang out in Serendia or Mediah channels. Sounds like someone with the same name as me that breeds horses as well which is pretty cool. ( My characters name is Mizna and family name is Quinntessa)

Posted

I had this happen to me with the T5 green horses. I ended up with about 6 of them in a row :S

Thanks :) . I'm not sure who you are talking about though becasue I'm on Eden, I usually hang out in Serendia or Mediah channels. Sounds like someone with the same name as me that breeds horses as well which is pretty cool. ( My characters name is Mizna and family name is Quinntessa)

Oh hehe, must be. The name is Quintessa, not the family. Lol. Now, a stranger gain...

Posted

Dear God I would pull my hair out lol. 

Posted (edited)

So I finally got a T7 :) its a little bittersweet becasue none of my friends are still playing BDO so I only have you guys to share it with but oh well.

I'm pretty happy.

Female lvl 25 T6J kDrwxoE.pngMale lvl 27 T5N AcooHmE.png  = Male T7HPcMCPfY.png I named him Novus :x

So I reset the mumma horse and tried again and got a second male t7 from this pair :):):) yay 

Male T7D 106kp4q.png I also exchanged the parents and got a female T6 OPxokAE.png

Edited by Quinntessa
4 people like this

Posted

T7 still eludes me!

9q55bmJ.png Male T6 - Level 28

N4yNWhR.png Female T5 - Level 23

Result:

5GU0dvj.png Female T6

Hey at least it's a female this time. The last two breeds were both new skin-males.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well,  I don't know if I should be happy or worried lol..  My beloved T7I learned 2 seater over night...  But that's the only premium skill she has at lvl 21 OuO got 8 total so far.... 

Her dad had it too BTW....  Perhaps that's some proof skills can get passed on from the parents?  Seeing as it's a rare one?  Food for thought...   ^_^

Posted

My T7I lvl 24 got all the good Skills (14 talents). He can only learn Caution and Front Kick :) I love my Horse. 

Posted

One question please. I have a T7 lvl 30 that didn't learn sprint. I have a change skill coupon, can I use it if the horse is lvl 30? How can you use it? Have you to delete first other skill or something?

Thank you :)

Posted

One question please. I have a T7 lvl 30 that didn't learn sprint. I have a change skill coupon, can I use it if the horse is lvl 30? How can you use it? Have you to delete first other skill or something?

Thank you :)

You can use it at Lv30 - you need to check your horse in at the stable and select it, scroll down to Sprint and click on 'Hope' and then select a skill you want to change and select 'Change Skill'.

Be warned though - it is highly RNG, the more skills your horse didn't learn the harder it will be to change into one of the elite skills. Some people have used 20+ coupons and still didn't get the skill they want while others get in on first try ^^ Good luck!

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick question about deleting skills with the loyalty coupon.

My T7 has caution should I delete it asap before she hits 30 for her to learn another in its place? Or just delete it at the end?
Thanks! :)

Posted

Quick question about deleting skills with the loyalty coupon.

My T7 has caution should I delete it asap before she hits 30 for her to learn another in its place? Or just delete it at the end?
Thanks! :)

Definitely wait until the horse has levelled all the way to 30. Otherwise it'll just re-learn Caution at the next level-up. :-P

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely wait until the horse has levelled all the way to 30. Otherwise it'll just re-learn Caution at the next level-up. :-P

ok thanks! ;)

Posted

T6D female level 30 + t6L male level 25 = t6T :( male

Will merge them after the breeding is done.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Latest breed attempt:

Level 22 Tier 6 Maleorange.thumb.png.e7c3b74e2626a8784436bf0 with level 25 Tier 6 femalenbCSOPz.thumb.png.1ee4d75831a55a2187e2ac gave Tier 7 femaleGTZPGF4.thumb.png.8caa61d008a5d8d527b1a4

Level 22 Tier 6 Maleorange.thumb.png.e7c3b74e2626a8784436bf0 with level 28 female9q55bmJ.thumb.png.e1c622613f9dbafcfc234c gave Tier 6 male8CtSo3I.thumb.png.e3d7865ae92e9bd0957c36 Yay a male!!

Exchange the maleorange.thumb.png.e7c3b74e2626a8784436bf0 with female abovenbCSOPz.thumb.png.1ee4d75831a55a2187e2ac gave Tier 6 female3AQXzZQ.thumb.png.8258e6d2780e26278dcc69 yay first Super Sayan although tier 6 :(

Keeping the orange and white mare she has sideways move or whatever its called and sprint until I get something better than her. I have two tier 7 horses now both female and both shires the game knows I hate shires I knew this was going to happen though sigh.

Edited by Tabri

Posted

No fancy pics here but last night after a bunch of drama in the guild and getting kicked (lmao) I was rewarded with a T7.

Used a T6E male @ lvl 24 with a T5H female @ lvl 27 and their first breed gave me a T7J female. Other breed+exchange got me 2 T5 females unfortunately. But I finally got my T7 <3

Posted

T6D female level 30 + t6L male level 25 = t6T :( male

Will merge them after the breeding is done.

How's the killing afk horse trainer initiative going? Did it get you want you wanted yet, or is it just for fun now?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How's the killing afk horse trainer initiative going? Did it get you want you wanted yet, or is it just for fun now?

Just for fun ;)

Got my first t7 from merging 2 t5s A level 30 bought from the market, pure bred red, just now.

Not sure if the breeding for those t6s is done yet, so i can merge them.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

First breed after patch and got my 1st t7, ugly but still xD

2016-06-06_17346432.JPG