• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I tried to use the search option, but either I'm too dumb, putting wrong key word, or forum is just trolling me, but it's giving me 'found 0 results'. Which isn't possible but... eh. Anyway, somewhere along the 700+ pages here, there was talk about how to get T3A and T3B. Can anyone here please, again, say what levels and combos of T2 and T1 they used to consistently get these horses? I used up mine, and it was a while ago, and I really need to breed up toward black/white T5 (white if I'm lucky), and I'd really like to get T3 stepping stones quickly as I"m still leveling my T5/T6 horses for T7, and generally have only one spot on wagon for a low tier horse. If I remember well, someone said they were getting one of the skins (T3B maybe) all the time from a certain combo, and I would really appreciate if they would post it again.

I apologise for asking about something that has been talked about here a lot, but I really can't find it and would appreciate a lot a patient help in that regard.

t3m lvl 3 + t2f lvl 4 (exactly this combo, don't reverse the levels or go over or you might get a t3m instead of t3f). I never got anything other than the cow t3f with white mane/tail from this pairing regardless of parents' colors but I vaguely recall someone else might have, so to be safe you might want to stick to blond t2f.

1 person likes this

Posted

You are like me on this lol I have like 4xbda87a031f4ea83a75373f289c6b2ecb.jpg?ref and 3xd764654fd5583ce0a11e2de1b2919e5b.jpg?refmales I want to try for T5 pure white with them :'D will try geting these white/black T3 gurls too haha othervise was just thinking of breeding them with these f9514ac29b1afccb01d79a2f661afd7e.jpg?ref but lvling few lvls on T2s or T3s is not bad...I will try for w/b ones first :)

I have two T4A males, but that's it :D Used all I had to get the one male I have, and starting over. If you ask me, and you want that skin as much as I do, save the males you have and get them some nice females :D I'll wish you all the luck and rng to get whitey :D And hopefully you'll brag a bout him or her here :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You are like me on this lol I have like 4xbda87a031f4ea83a75373f289c6b2ecb.jpg?ref and 3xd764654fd5583ce0a11e2de1b2919e5b.jpg?refmales I want to try for T5 pure white with them

I'll raise you one: I have 5 of each of these males and 4 of each females.

These 2 skins were a damn trigger for me when I was trying for the while t7 before the patch - I bought them every time I saw them on the market. Now I don't have any real use for them but since they are dirt cheap I see no reason to sell. Maybe I'll get around to them some day.

My Glish and Keplan stables (where I keep them) remind me of the closet of that dude from 9 1/2 weeks.

Edited by Stillheart
2 people like this

Posted

t3m lvl 3 + t2f lvl 4 (exactly this combo, don't reverse the levels or go over or you might get a t3m instead of t3f). I never got anything other than the cow t3f with white mane/tail from this pairing regardless of parents' colors but I vaguely recall someone else might have, so to be safe you might want to stick to blond t2f.

Thank you so much :) I will try this pairing, and soon :) Not hard to level them while leveling my lets-try-T7-again trio :D

Posted

Thank you so much :) I will try this pairing, and soon :) Not hard to level them while leveling my lets-try-T7-again trio :D

Sure, no problem. Bred probably 2 dozen t3fs with this combo, never once failed. And yeah, love it because the leveling takes about 20 min total.

A while back someone experimented with levels/skins taking this pairing as a base and was consistently getting different t3f skins out of certain combos but I can't remember what exactly was done to get what. Wish I'd have kept track of it better; it's somewhere between pages 300-400 (most likely) of this thread.

Good luck trying to get another white t5.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, no problem. Bred probably 2 dozen t3fs with this combo, never once failed. And yeah, love it because the leveling takes about 20 min total.

A while back someone experimented with levels/skins taking this pairing as a base and was consistently getting different t3f skins out of certain combos but I can't remember what exactly was done to get what. Wish I'd have kept track of it better; it's somewhere between pages 300-400 (most likely) of this thread.

Good luck trying to get another white t5.

It's interesting that your pairing of T2/3 is same % as what I used with 2 T2's.  :D

Breeding your level 4 male T2 with your level 3 female T3 could give one of these offsprings:

• ~25.64%Tier 2 ♀ Female
  • ~38.46%Tier 3 ♂ Male
  • ~35.9%Tier 3 ♀ Female

Breeding your level 6 male T2 with your level 7 female T2 could give one of these offsprings:

• ~25.64%Tier 2 ♀ Female
  • ~38.46%Tier 3 ♂ Male
  • ~35.9%Tier 3 ♀ Female

I'll raise you one: I have 5 of each of these males and 4 of each females.

These 2 skins were a damn trigger for me when I was trying for the while t7 before the patch - I bought them every time I saw them on the market. Now I don't have any real use for them but since they are dirt cheap I see no reason to sell. Maybe I'll get around to them some day.

My Glish and Keplan stables (where I keep them) remind me of the closet of that dude from 9 1/2 weeks.

Lols I grabbed every white I could get my hands on quick enough and tried multiple times for T5K. The funniest thing is I was at my wits end and out of those 2 whites to breed togethor and put togethor these 2 instead to just finish up my breedable horses I had left in stable and got the T5K out of it. http://imgur.com/jqzFNAH

AU4cAiQ.pnglvl 30 male 4GDscFp.pnglvl 23 female  = wJPENIj.pngT5K male  DREAMER

Posted (edited)

Lols I grabbed every white I could get my hands on quick enough and tried multiple times for T5K. The funniest thing is I was at my wits end and out of those 2 whites to breed togethor and put togethor these 2 instead to just finish up my breedable horses I had left in stable and got the T5K out of it. http://imgur.com/jqzFNAH

AU4cAiQ.pnglvl 30 male 4GDscFp.pnglvl 23 female  = wJPENIj.pngT5K male  DREAMER

I guess going 1 RED isnt actualy bad :o I mean there is only one horise with 1 red in T5s and its actualy good one if trying for black too 
for T6s also just 1 horse with 1 red
I just dont know if to breed T4/LvL28 + T3/LvL30 or go lower :') I would still rather like to hit T6 if I dont hit T5 rather then go into T4s I guess lol

Oh your was T4 with 2 red haha I always mistake these x'
) but yep still on that with 1 red haha

Edited by Silvite

Posted

In case that has not been mentioned before and yet it is quite interesting for new breeders.

I did four tests with Tier 1 horses.

- level both, male and female, to lvl 30

- breed them

-> foal = T4 male

- exchange the two

-> foal = T4 female

Surprisingly, this was the same in all four tests. So perhaps there is a pattern to it and it would allow easy skipping of T2/T

I would like to say first, congrats to all those getting the new T6 and T7s -- I hope soon to get my own, hehe.

Next -- For some time I've been doing a certain breeding, with very consistent results, so that I could then do higher lvl breedings based off color (or attempting to do so) -- now with the latest patch on June 1st, the pairing suddenly no longer gives the same results. I was doing the T1 B x T2 A or B - one to lvl 11, the other to lvl 10. It did not matter which went to which lvl, either. Only that the T1 was the grey, and the lvls -- I would get every single time, the T3 B -- mare. Now I get the T3 E or T3 F -- occasionally getting T3 C. Still females, at least. Has anyone went back and tried this particular pairing again, or know how to get the T3 B in mare and colt, by chance, since the patch? The information would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for any tips, advice, or help. 

~Shy

Posted

Gonna try for T2D, will post with results later. \o/ I'd love to get it as an alt horse. >_>''

Posted

I guess going 1 RED isnt actualy bad :o I mean there is only one horise with 1 red in T5s and its actualy good one if trying for black too for T6s also just 1 horse with 1 red
I just dont know if to breed T4/LvL28 + T3/LvL30 or go lower :') I would still rather like to hit T6 if I dont hit T5 rather then go into T4s I guess lol

I personally went for lower. Out of all T4 pairings, I hit a couple of T5 and a few T4. My reasoning was - if I don't get T5, lets at least get high in white T4 again - or have chance at it. Somehow I was a afraid of getting T6 from those horses. Not sure how I'll go about when I start really clearing my stables and breeding other skins of T4. Might go for 25/25 like I did the first time I bred T4s, just to increase T6 chance.

Gonna try for T2D, will post with results later. \o/ I'd love to get it as an alt horse. >_>''

Good luck! I tried more than a few times, and failed - each time getting T2C female :D Let us know if you hit the right combo I am interested in getting a horse or two with that skin.

1 person likes this

Posted

I personally went for lower. Out of all T4 pairings, I hit a couple of T5 and a few T4. My reasoning was - if I don't get T5, lets at least get high in white T4 again - or have chance at it. Somehow I was a afraid of getting T6 from those horses. Not sure how I'll go about when I start really clearing my stables and breeding other skins of T4. Might go for 25/25 like I did the first time I bred T4s, just to increase T6 chance.

maybe T4/22 + T3/25 then, definitely not going any lower seem like that would be best to hit T5s and potentionaly a T4 girl which is still oki :')
I am now in grade 500 treshold with 2girls n 1male (3F - T5M/F) but too scared to breed here lol

Posted

Might go for 25/25 like I did the first time I bred T4s, just to increase T6 chance.

I find that going lower with t4 rarely results in a t6; mostly I get t4f or t5m from 550 threshold (some t5fs too, to be fair). Which is fine if you're short of females or are trying for a t5 but not if your goal is actually a t6 - those I only get more or less consistently from a 600 threshold.

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe T4/22 + T3/25 then, definitely not going any lower seem like that would be best to hit T5s and potentionaly a T4 girl which is still oki :')I am now in grade 500 treshold with 2girls n 1male (3F - T5M/F) but too scared to breed here lol

I used 550 threshold. 500 is too low, too risky in my opinion too. I got a few T4 females, and even one T6 male when running 550.

I find that going lower with t4 rarely results in a t6; mostly I get t4f or t5m from 550 threshold (some t5fs too, to be fair). Which is fine if you're short of females or are trying for a t5 but not if your goal is actually a t6 - those I only get more or less consistently from a 600 threshold.

Damn I'm out of likes. I'll most likely go for 25/25 with the rest of my T4s. I can't remember the female to male ratio on 550, think it was around 50-50. I have a few more T5 from failed 'gimme my white' attempts, and they're mostly 2-2-2 or so valued skins, and no idea when I'll get around to leveling them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

RNG is such a troll....went to catch myself two T3 guys as I dont want to go to other stables...caught 3 T3s all were females...even these 2braided ones which usualy are males for me x'D geeee...

Edited by Silvite

Posted

I have 22 breeds now with 28% chance of t7 according to the blackd.de calculator. So far I have gotten *one*. Seriously starting to question it's accuracy.

Posted (edited)

So..  This was happening last night. 

AF5uKYD.png

This is now:

Only skills left in the list to learn are 2-seater, Sprint and Caution

TFeJoek.png

Edited by Bouwplan
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Man, just woke up to a (german) conversation in general chat on Alustin. 

Someone was looking for T6 horses with breedings left to breed his own horses, in chance to get a T7 since it makes more sense to buy yourself a T7 (either the horse itself or pre-leveled horses).
Another person said, that noone would ever sell a T7 (with or without breedings left; we've already seen how empty the horse market on Alustin is) and he/she should catch and breed horses on his own, just like everybody else.
The first person then replied, that we will never know, BDO still can grow big.

I mean, don't we all (or maybe the majority of us) are annoyed by those kind of players who just want to buy a horse up to xx million silver, preferable with breedings left and/or sprint/drift/IA combo? 
Yes, leveling horses and breeding them to reach a certain goal is in fact RNG, a time and moneysink (whoever is willing to spend money on resets of breedings/skills) but the annoying part is, that some random guy shouts out he wants this and that on a T6/T7 and maybe never ever thinking about how much effort and dedication lies behind everything?! 
Why isn't the lifeskill Training more rewarding for us dedicated breeders out here? Don't get me wrong, but should not we deserve a high tier horse with great skills more than a random guy who bought horses off the market and just got lucky? Just look at other lifeskills, they have real benefits for leveling them up.

*sigh

Sorry for ranting, it's just one of those moments I get easily angry about an ingame feature. 
And sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, take them and make yummy carrots out of them - english isn't my native language. 

Edited by Riverbloom
8 people like this

Posted

So..  This was happening last night. 

AF5uKYD.png

This is now:

Hidden Content

This makes me so jealous! My first T7 is level 25 with 10 skills learnt, what she has left to learn is Sprint, Drift, IA, Two Seater, Sideways move and roar D:

I really hope she learns some of the good skills im hoping for atleast sprint D:

1 person likes this

Posted

Someone was looking for T6 horses with breedings left to breed his own horses, in chance to get a T7 since it makes more sense to buy yourself a T7 (either the horse itself or pre-leveled horses).
Another person said, that noone would ever sell a T7 (with or without breedings left; we've already seen how empty the horse market on Alustin is) and he/she should catch and breed horses on his own, just like everybody else.

I mean, don't we all (or maybe the majority of us) are annoyed by those kind of players who just want to buy a horse up to xx million silver, preferable with breedings left and/or sprint/drift/IA combo? 
Yes, leveling horses and breeding them to reach a certain goal is in fact RNG, a time and moneysink (whoever is willing to spend money on resets of breedings/skills) but the annoying part is, that some random guy shouts out he wants this and that on a T6/T7 and maybe never ever thinking about how much effort and dedication lies behind everything?! 
Why isn't the lifeskill Training more rewarding for us dedicated breeders out here? Don't get me wrong, but should not we deserve a high tier horse with great skills more than a random guy who bought horses off the market and just got lucky? Just look at other lifeskills, they have real benefits for leveling them up.

*sigh

Sorry for ranting, it's just one of those moments I get easily angry about an ingame feature. 
And sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, take them and make yummy carrots out of them - english isn't my native language. 

I really need more likes... Eh. I was probably on another channel, and I don't really speak german - can understand vaguely here and there, but not enough, so I missed that chat. It annoys me, because it's all the players that kill or interupt afk loopers that level their horses, and then they demand to buy one, leveled, high tier, cheap, and with breeds.

1 person likes this

Posted

This makes me so jealous! My first T7 is level 25 with 10 skills learnt, what she has left to learn is Sprint, Drift, IA, Two Seater, Sideways move and roar D:

I really hope she learns some of the good skills im hoping for atleast sprint D:

Yeah! Thanks! I hope it will learn some more skills, 14 levels before i run out of chances of that.

Posted

I pray that at last one of my T7s is this smart lol
I never understand when someone puts this kind of a horse on market...maybe becouse I neve really get such good horses x'D my one n only smart bby x'))
2016-06-11_165312280.thumb.png.53f0f07e3

Posted

*sigh

Absolutely what I am thinking. There are so much players level and farming, got +15 gear and then, when they are bored going to kick afk loopers from their horses. But wanted exactly these horses..

OK, at least not every player is such a douchebag, but there are many of them in Alustin. 

Posted

I tried to use the search option, but either I'm too dumb, putting wrong key word, or forum is just trolling me, but it's giving me 'found 0 results'. Which isn't possible but... eh. Anyway, somewhere along the 700+ pages here, there was talk about how to get T3A and T3B. Can anyone here please, again, say what levels and combos of T2 and T1 they used to consistently get these horses? I used up mine, and it was a while ago, and I really need to breed up toward black/white T5 (white if I'm lucky), and I'd really like to get T3 stepping stones quickly as I"m still leveling my T5/T6 horses for T7, and generally have only one spot on wagon for a low tier horse. If I remember well, someone said they were getting one of the skins (T3B maybe) all the time from a certain combo, and I would really appreciate if they would post it again.

I apologise for asking about something that has been talked about here a lot, but I really can't find it and would appreciate a lot a patient help in that regard.

I thought I would put in my formula for getting T3 females.  T2M lvl 6 + T2F lvl 8 has always given me T3B females, without exception.  I just tried two breedings to make sure the formula is still valid after the patch and I got T3B females, both tries.  I am not sure if it makes any difference which sex is which level in the formula.  I would assume no.   

2 people like this

Posted

I thought I would put in my formula for getting T3 females.  T2M lvl 6 + T2F lvl 8 has always given me T3B females, without exception.  I just tried two breedings to make sure the formula is still valid after the patch and I got T3B females, both tries.  I am not sure if it makes any difference which sex is which level in the formula.  I would assume no.   

Thank you very much. I will try that as well, to get both T3 A and B females - males can be found on market on occasion - today there were 4-5 that I've seen, probably more. Can't like your post, I"m out of likes for today.

Posted (edited)

No need to be sorry, this is a burning issue for all of us here and I am pretty sure we all agree with your sentiment.

That said, I've grown so tired of being pissed off at the system that I got past it and to the point of using it myself. I buy leveled horses with breeds all the time now because hell, I can, and it sure is faster than leveling them yourself. They aren't always available on Uno but often enough that I get extra 3-4 breeding a week, sometimes more. I would really like for the training profession to mean something, yes, and work the way every other profession does, but I don't see it happening ever because horses - breed resets in particular -  are a huge money maker for Daum and there's no way they are going to cut down their potential money flow to please the dedicated horse breeders. So the way I see it, I can sit there and be annoyed to death, or I can adopt. I choose the latter (and my buying those horses means they go to someone who won't be charging afk trainers for the lulz).

As an aside, I've seen at least 6 or 7 t7s for sale on Uno. Mostly breedless no-reset ones (male and female) but 1 female fully intact and 1 with a reset available (I bought both of those, bred/rest/bred and sold them again, and now I am +2 in the t7 department on top of the 3 I got leveling my own horses). The breedless, no-reset ones I've seen sat on a market for good 2 hours before they were gone, too. Also there was a t7 lvl 29 male up on a breeding market the other day; I didn't have anything close to level enough to use him, sadly (the fee was around 6.5-7 mil, in case anyone is curious).

Edited by Stillheart
3 people like this