• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No luck recently. But very decent horses @ market (it got IA and Twoseater as well).zucht3.thumb.png.187e386bc10eb8df961bc69

2016-06-12_717110.thumb.JPG.9eae88de2900

Edited by Shyrata

Posted

lol I was looking at that horse too @Shyrata 

Just thought "man, I wish one day I'll pull out such smarty on my own :3"

1 person likes this

Posted

Does anyone know how skill learning works? Does it do a dice roll at lvl up whether or not it will learn a skill and then pick one from the pool? Or does it dice roll the skillpool on level up.

Posted (edited)

I feel like your first dice roll is when your horse is born... if it will be genius/average/bellow average/fennel x'DD

My pleasure. It's weird, isn't it? I have no idea why it always works and why reversing levels sometimes results in a male. But glad to see it's still holding true and that you're getting what you wanted.

It really is weired...makes you wonder about breeding in general and if we missing something lol ah well who knows...
Now will have to lvl them and see if I get anywhere close to that white beauty haha

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Today exchange :

a14JK6i.png + PLTahbx.png = sCSjdho.png

Anomaly T6 lv 23                 Shiver T5 lv 28                  Neijiko T7

Awesome skin ! And omagad, i'm getting a T7 rain at this moment. After all the #NeverLucky i'm finally rewarded by RNGesus <3

2 people like this

Posted

Female T5I level 26PLTahbx.png+ Male T6D level 25 HtSsTfR.png

First breed Male T6D HtSsTfR.png

Female T5M level 27 CiVmLIz.png + Male T6D level 25HtSsTfR.png

Exchange Female T6A TIER 6 (some available):x 

1 person likes this

Posted

For the data

12.06.16.thumb.JPG.ec327e75647f8583a0314

Posted (edited)

stupid forum quotation bug

getting to the point of purchasing a skill coupon exchange (my Tier 7 has every premium skill except sideways move with only a few levels left)

he is missing SM and Caution so can't use Caution for the swap

what EXACTLY is Start Accel used for?

racing?

because to me it would seem to mess up Roar, and I can't figure out the benefit (i don't have it trained), so can someone tell me what it does to actually help

so i am leaning at Start Accel as the worst skill in my opinion unless someone changes my mind

Edited by coach

Posted (edited)

RS0rTo7.pngWlHKmmS.png = CKIu5XQ.png

T4G Yuchi lvl 29 + T6B Suma lvl 29 = T6M Mustard

Yuck. D: I spent all evening getting Suma to level 29, just to have her disappoint me one last time with her lovely daughter, Mustard. Mustard was born with Roar. Hopefully I'll be able to exchange Yuchi and Suma later today. Here's to hoping Suma's niece, my current T7, doesn't disappoint me with skills. 2 skills at level 9 so far. :L

Edited by Adyrawr

Posted

When you get your first two-seater on a horse but dont have anyone to ride around with :'D ahah...lonely

3 people like this

Posted

When you get your first two-seater on a horse but dont have anyone to ride around with :'D ahah...lonely

Find a breeder friend on your sever :D

Posted (edited)

Find a breeder friend on your sever :D

Well...I wanted to give a ride to my bf but he was like "I am not going, am not in the mood" so my excitement was kinda crushed :'D
Sad panda lol
I need breeding/crafting guild or something x'))
Just overall nice n friendly comunity lol

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Well...I wanted to give a ride to my bf but he was like "I am not going, am not in the mood" so my excitement was kinda crushed :'DSad panda lol

Damn, he ruined your moment ! Turn off the tv during the football match, say you're not in the mood :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anyone has that little color theory explain picture? ^^

nvm Ive got it!

Edited by Maevan

Posted

Last night's results:

Do05Pfw.png 7wq9xH7.png5GU0dvj.png

t5A male lvl 28      +     t5E female lvl 30     =    t6Q female

Do05Pfw.png a14JK6i.png  v2PCb19.png

t5A male lvl 28      +     t6H female lvl 24     =    t6E female

This morning's results:

7xQiHla.png  dbdOOSp.png  106kp4q.png

t6N male lvl 24 (1 death)  +     t6L female lvl 20    =    t7D male

7xQiHla.png  pzK63nR.png  LS4za5p.png

t6N male lvl 24 (1 death)  +     t6F female lvl 20    =    t6R female

Very, very pleased with the results. This is my 6th t7. The t6R female also made me very happy since it's my favorite t6 skin, and 2 more t6 females were a nice bonus; will very likely need as many as I can get my hands on, since all but one t7s I have are male. Thank you, RNG gods, for being kind to me as late.

3 people like this

Posted

Well...I wanted to give a ride to my bf but he was like "I am not going, am not in the mood" so my excitement was kinda crushed :'DSad panda lol
Just overall nice n friendly comunity lol

Ive just joined a guild only focusing on PvE and professions!

Posted

Ive just joined a guild only focusing on PvE and professions!

Awww well am staying in my old guild atm just becouse of scroll party...but yea not rlly that happy there by now soo, eventualy I will have to make my "move" I guess :')

Anyone has that little color theory explain picture? ^^

If you mean this?
Aww dont remember who made it but I liked it so I saved it :'D

9iOovH5.jpg

Posted

Hello everyone!

Normally I try not to be the person who barges in looking for answers. I prefer to browse through then ask questions, however with 750+ pages it makes this a bit difficult. I've seen a few posts about getting specific color/gender out of certain tier/lvl/color combos. Has anyone made a spreadsheet or guide for this? I'm only asking as I'd like to shoot for specific colors as many of us do! If anyone has a link or spreadsheet for these I'd very much appreciate your kindness!

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

Normally I try not to be the person who barges in looking for answers. I prefer to browse through then ask questions, however with 750+ pages it makes this a bit difficult. I've seen a few posts about getting specific color/gender out of certain tier/lvl/color combos. Has anyone made a spreadsheet or guide for this? I'm only asking as I'd like to shoot for specific colors as many of us do! If anyone has a link or spreadsheet for these I'd very much appreciate your kindness!

There's a bit of one just above your post.

Otherwise, getting horses with high color values somewhat increases your chance of getting a horse with that color, as can be explained in the image above. You can get calculated color from this link. Otherwise there is no sure-fire way of getting a horse of an exact color except for using color theory.

Edited by Adyrawr

Posted

getting to the point of purchasing a skill coupon exchange (my Tier 7 has every premium skill except sideways move with only a few levels left)

he is missing SM and Caution so can't use Caution for the swap

what EXACTLY is Start Accel used for?

racing?

because to me it would seem to mess up Roar, and I can't figure out the benefit (i don't have it trained), so can someone tell me what it does to actually help

so i am leaning at Start Accel as the worst skill in my opinion unless someone changes my mind

Posted

There's a bit of one just above your post.

Otherwise, getting horses with high color values somewhat increases your chance of getting a horse with that color, as can be explained in the image above. You can get calculated color from this link. Otherwise there is no sure-fire way of getting a horse of an exact color except for using color theory.

Thank you Adryawr!

I do use the calc and the color theory often! Just a few pages back I saw something about a specific pairing always achieving a color/tier/gender. I'll just continue going back through the pages to try and find all these, if there are more I'll try to pull them all together. At the same time I will be attempting these myself. Thank you again!

Posted

Thank you Adryawr!

I do use the calc and the color theory often! Just a few pages back I saw something about a specific pairing always achieving a color/tier/gender. I'll just continue going back through the pages to try and find all these, if there are more I'll try to pull them all together. At the same time I will be attempting these myself. Thank you again!

I belive ppl only really talked about b/w T3s when it comes to this
I never heard of anyone geting same horse/gender over and over from same combo T4+ x')

Posted

I belive ppl only really talked about b/w T3s when it comes to this
I never heard of anyone geting same horse/gender over and over from same combo T4+ x')

Ahh I see! That's fantastic to know, saves me hours of wading through this topic lol! Thank you a million times Silvite <3 

Posted

ZtCqXED.png + nbCSOPz.png = 7wq9xH7.pngN4yNWhR.pngnbCSOPz.png

T6 F (lv 28) + T6 M (lv27) = 2x T5 F and T6 M

This is one of the worst breeds I've ever had. I think I need to lie down T_T

Posted (edited)

My first ever death on a horse and its my T7 D:

Shes still only know 10 skills at lvl 27 no good ones D: Fml xD

Make that lvl 28 now 10 skills no good ones, she has roar, IA, Drift, Sprint, two seater and sideways left to learn :'(

Edited by Aastrid