• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Figured I might as well post my breeds.Though I couldn't figure out how to make the post pretty lol (pictures and such)

t4Jm25 + t4Of25 = t5H, t5O and finally a beauty t6P (I'm terribly excited as this is my first t6!!!)

Edited by Synthetikos
1 person likes this

Posted

It's breeding-Pinky time! I realised today that there can be both bad and good Pinkys!

A bad Pinky looks like this, using up the breed from my black purebred t6 female! :(

298febc780dcfc4f6eaf4ba96bd3099d.jpg?ref

Female 
036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg?ref
528Male 
f9e0daca15323f3b9ecd7e027008500f.jpg?ref
5 F
Morot006 Moon402 Rosa212

(And a butt-plug looks like this):

e738fce13fd066e8ea1a8953753010bc.jpg?ref
626Female 
ebbdeb12d391abec51f2318c084420d5.jpg?ref
529Male 
3c51796a93d0ab3460869df43a30347f.jpg?ref
6 F
Strumpa323 Chans114 Pluggis313

And presenting: the good Pinky! When you breed, just wanting to spend the breed on your male horse before exchanging it, on a t3 female directly from the wild.

f9514ac29b1afccb01d79a2f661afd7e.jpg?ref
32Female 
529Male 
f9e0daca15323f3b9ecd7e027008500f.jpg?ref
5 F
Vilda121 Chans114 Cerise212

Followed by "closing your-eyes as you exchange and then peek and find a brand new fancy T7" :D

c6dc51f2cc7c052cd66352aaf6bb65ae.jpg?ref
529F 
529Male:D
8e866a2dd260770884cdc262ff891fcb.jpg?ref
7 F
Lia033 Chans114 Kram035

Only to see her not gain a skill at all for the first five levels... :/

3 people like this

Posted

Serious question...how often do you turn off your pc guys/gurls? :'D
I think I shud take better care of my pc x')

Posted (edited)

Uuuuuuuuhm.. if I turn my pc off it's mostly during server maintenance. I also take this as an opportunity to vaccum the inside. My cat tends to sleep on the comp and all those extra fans and blowing/sucking his hair in the inside :/
Otherwise it's running 24/7 until it blows up or burns down, whatever :/

Edited by Riverbloom
2 people like this

Posted

Uuuuuuuuhm.. if I turn my pc off it's mostly during server maintenance. Otherwise it's running 24/7 until it blows up or burns down, whatever :/

Well yea like me atm x')) I feel though...that I should think more of my components n lifespan of a pc as a whole lol
Need a lil change of plans xD

Posted

Mines on overnight but its turned off before i go to work and then its on againwhen I get home, although over the weekend its turned on Friday evening and off Monday morning O.o

Posted (edited)

Mines on overnight but its turned off before i go to work and then its on againwhen I get home, although over the weekend its turned on Friday evening and off Monday morning O.o

You definitely seem to be doing better then me then :'D ah I really need to rethink this...

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Well yea like me atm x')) I feel though...that I should think more of my components n lifespan of a pc as a whole lol
Need a lil change of plans xD

I force myself to turn it off on the maintenance day from early morning to end of evening

and i let it off everyday when i come back from work at least 15mins !

Posted (edited)

stupid forum quotation bug

getting to the point of purchasing a skill coupon exchange (my Tier 7 has every premium skill except sideways move with only a few levels left)

he is missing SM and Caution so can't use Caution for the swap

what EXACTLY is Start Accel used for?

racing?

because to me it would seem to mess up Roar, and I can't figure out the benefit (i don't have it trained), so can someone tell me what it does to actually help

so i am leaning at Start Accel as the worst skill in my opinion unless someone changes my mind

Start Accel: you hit space to make your horse rear up followed by W. Horsey will leap forward straight into a canter (bypassing walk and trot).

It's not that great for a quick start honestly, especially if your horse has good acceleration on its own.

What it IS good for is getting over obstacles from a stand still. For example if you get stopped and stuck behind something you can use start accel to jump out without having to get up speed again. Also note that if you don't have it trained it can mess with you trying to jump if you're not going fast enough.

Hope that helps!

Edit: finish leveing your horse before skill swapping! 

Edited by Floop_Catt

Posted

I'm kinda lucky in that my older computer is happy to run the game while minimized to the tray. I usually let them take turns on who is running ponies, the old computer at night and my new one while I'm at work. 24/7 pony running almost.

Posted

I'm kinda lucky in that my older computer is happy to run the game while minimized to the tray. I usually let them take turns on who is running ponies, the old computer at night and my new one while I'm at work. 24/7 pony running almost.

haha would love to do that if I had some old working pc lol
I have just old laptop that wont run any new game without burning down x'DD

Posted

So I've start in on my T6 hoard. Trying to work my way through it, I didn't really know where to start since there's so many. I've decided that I'll be leveling them by color. This is the first set to get through. Happy breeding everyone!2016-06-12_771501409.thumb.JPG.8fffb55f5

6 people like this

Posted

meeeeh rng plz....
bda87a031f4ea83a75373f289c6b2ecb.jpg?refT4M/LvL22 + f9514ac29b1afccb01d79a2f661afd7e.jpg?refT3F/LvL25 = aa7c36d450838f432be1b5da1f349abc.jpg?refT4F x'D
Well breeding these T3s first since I had them lvled then going for b/w T3 grils heh...

Posted

My current breeding project is "get rid of the condiments", and the next one after will be "get rid of the buttplugs".
Data dumping my last breeding results, been a little lazy lately with the running of horses, got too caught up trying to level my new T7's, Which in the end I couldn't even finish cause honestly it got too boring, so I only got 4x leveled ones hehe.

Parents:

iP8SvQq.pngT6M Male Lv26 CiVmLIz.pngT5M Female Lv25

Foals:

nbCSOPz.pngBreed: T6I Male  sCSjdho.pngReset: T7 Female

Yet another taco joins the family <3 Happy days. Also very pleased with the T6I so I can go for  some more black attempts in the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish I had breedings to report but I've been extremely unlucky with leaving my horses afk-riding. It seems that I stay logged on for about an hour before I'm kicked from the server.  Which is quite a bummer because with being back to work full time, it would be something to look forward to. Oddly enough, it seems to mostly happen when I'm not at the computer. I can leave the game minimized all day and play ESO, but if I go to bed or to work, poof!

So these guys have been riding around all week and are almost, but not quite at breeding level. But at least they look nice and symmetrical on the wagon.

2016-06-10_403338.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

z6bU2mV.png T6 M lvl 30 + 5GU0dvj.png T6 F lvl 30 = CiVmLIz.png T5 F :Exchange    ......... :( I hate this horse breeding system. I always seem to go back a tier when I breed / exchange. 

1 person likes this

Posted

meeeeh rng plz....
bda87a031f4ea83a75373f289c6b2ecb.jpg?refT4M/LvL22 + f9514ac29b1afccb01d79a2f661afd7e.jpg?refT3F/LvL25 = aa7c36d450838f432be1b5da1f349abc.jpg?refT4F x'D
Well breeding these T3s first since I had them lvled then going for b/w T3 grils heh...

I got a T3B from the following: T3E lvl1 + T1B lvl18 = T3B female! I bought the female T1 to breed with a high leveled T1 on the breeding market and got the Lvl1 T3E i thought why not exchange them and got my T3B <3

I still have a T3A saved from the pre-order thingy who is male so when i get time I will breed them.

Horse market on Croxus at the moment is fairly decent, as I have all females who need boyfriends I just bought myself T5B for 342k lvl 1 male no deaths 2 breeds!

T5B.png

Posted

I got a T3B from the following: T3E lvl1 + T1B lvl18 = T3B female! I bought the female T1 to breed with a high leveled T1 on the breeding market and got the Lvl1 T3E i thought why not exchange them and got my T3B <3

I still have a T3A saved from the pre-order thingy who is male so when i get time I will breed them.

Horse market on Croxus at the moment is fairly decent, as I have all females who need boyfriends I just bought myself T5B for 342k lvl 1 male no deaths 2 breeds!

T5B.png

I have stocked T3A nows thanks to that lil trick lol but wanted to use horses I lvled first...not like I expect to get pure T5 white out of blue but at last an actual T5 would be nice x)
And yes today market was good o_o I saw two T6 breedable lvl1 females but didnt have any money lol
Need to grind x)

Posted

I have stocked T3A nows thanks to that lil trick lol but wanted to use horses I lvled first...not like I expect to get pure T5 white out of blue but at last an actual T5 would be nice x)And yes today market was good o_o I saw two T6 breedable lvl1 females but didnt have any money lol
Need to grind x)

I keep leveling my T7 but i should really start leveling my T5 pair and T6 pair to try for more T7s xD

I have a pair which have a chance of T7 red and a female T5 which has 4 in black so awaiting for a suitable mate

My current wagon....

My ugliest wagon full yet D:

Ugly Wagon.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

*sigh*

10 tries at 27% chance for T7 after patch, only got some T6 and T5s. I had 5 tries at pure breeds too. :< My consolation though was that one of them was my favorite T6 (new R skin) and a mare born with sideways move. At this point I'm hoping for another T6R that happens to be godly smart or a T7. >.< I'm starting to feel the rage quit coming, I've leveled over 50 horses to 20-30, only one has learned sprint and it's the fugly T6K, two have learned instant accel, and one learned sideways move (all different horses). I got a damn liverto that I didn't even want from my ~10th guild boss before getting my final horse and I've been breeding horses since head start. Damn you rngesus!

Day 10 of June, still not a single T7, was drowning in males and now in females, breeded at every threshold, every kind of colors, i feel kinda %ç%&"%*. Sorry for not posting result anymore, i literally lost interest of tracking horses in a sad way, this shit's becoming frustrating.
love y'all

Ylod horse mustard bdo t5

Thanks for putting a smile on my face lol. This is me every time my horses don't learn the skills I want, or when I get a fugly horse or a tier downgrade... X.x

Edited by Kinna

Posted (edited)

I keep leveling my T7 but i should really start leveling my T5 pair and T6 pair to try for more T7s xD

I have a pair which have a chance of T7 red and a female T5 which has 4 in black so awaiting for a suitable mate

My current wagon....

My ugliest wagon full yet D:

(Cart full of condiment horses)

I got a pretty nasty cart going myself :o I managed to cover at least one of them >>.

Good luck on your attempt at another T7 ^^

nastycart.thumb.JPG.8b7c35a40e8474570413

Edited by Starling

Posted (edited)

I'm fairly new to horse breeding and have been leveling up horses with a wagon and breeding lower tier horses up to higher tier. Im now finally entering the higher tier and mating those and finally got my first t7, a female by breeding a t5 and a t6. The only other horse i used for personal use since my crappy lower tier horses was a tier 6 i got recently that by lvl 14 had learned 9 skills. I have yet to finish leveling him but so far so good. My t7 is only lvl 4 so i know the fact it only has 2 skills isnt something to worry about too much yet but its fore chop and caution. 

I was not aware that the horse costumes that go for 2,000 pearls gave an increased chance to learn skills as you level the horse. So now i'm wondering should i stop leveling my t7 till i buy a horse costume? If im only leveling horses to breed on my wagon i wont worry about it, but horses that i want for personal use can anyone tell me if it is a significant difference or not leveling a horse with or w/o a costume? I have never seen any posts about this before. Also if i put the outfit on my horse and put it on the wagon to level overnight with breeding horses, would it still count?

Edited by HoneyGirl
typo

Posted

Got a two questions 

1. Some people have talked about a 20(something) percent chance at t7's, is http://www.blackd.de/horse outdated since patch?

2. What's the most efficient way to get to t7? I started with two t2's level 17 and 18, RNGesus liked me this day and gave me two t4's. It took me over a week to level them both to 25 and got two t5's and one t6 all female. Leveling those t4's was horrid and I was so frustrated by how long it took Daum got my money for the reset. I am now training two t3's to 22 for my shot at t5's... At this point horse breeding is becoming a chore and not something I do for fun (It's the whole reason I actually purchased this game...and the costume for 20% horse exp). I am now skilled4 and still clueless on how to be efficient... anyone have any tips for me?

Posted

http://imgur.com/N0BK8GA

http://imgur.com/v206zcq

Just wanted to gloat. Back to back t7s kinda rare I guess. Used last breeding attempts for the 1st t7, then exchanged them both for a 2nd. They were t6 lvl 26 and t5 level 25.

Posted

I got a pretty nasty cart going myself :o I managed to cover at least one of them >>.

Good luck on your attempt at another T7 ^^

nastycart.thumb.JPG.8b7c35a40e8474570413

That is a nasty wagon too! D: 

im sure every horse breeder has suffered with a nasty wagon! xD