• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

After saving 2 lvl 30 tier 6s for this latest patch and then getting tiers 5s out of them... im done horse breeding..

What I really want to know tho is the probability of the horse learning caution at lvl 30... I bought a perfect horse with every skill except force chop, hind kick and caution... I've now seen 3 people's horses learn caution at lvl 30 and so did mine. 

It seems pretty clear that PA knows it is a shit skill and they want you to have to pay to unlearn it.... 

Posted

So, I read in a few posts back that some people were almost consistently getting T5 females from T6+T6 breedings at max threshold. I now can kind of attest to that... my last five T6 breedings (males at lvl 30 and females at lvl 25-26) have yielded all T5 females (and not even decent looking ones at that -_-). According to the calculator, receiving a T5 female should be around ~24% which I know is still a fair chance, but still. ¬¬ Maybe RNG is just playing mind games, but have to say it's kind of disheartening.

I have another T6+T6 breeding almost ready to go, but I am hesitant and wondering if it would be better to mix tiers as some of claim they've gotten better results, like Tier 5s with Tier 6s? Just curious, but does anyone have any tips or testimonies of their own to share? Did those of you that ran into the same issue eventually get over the hurdle?

Posted (edited)

I am sticking with T6's with T5's.  It worked for me and I think it maximizes the value of previous breeds.

Plus the burn is less when you get a T5.  If you get a T6 on breed and T5 on the exchange it feels like break even.

But if I did get a two T5's I might send a pinkie off a cliff in frustration.

Edited by IndianaGeoff

Posted

So, I read in a few posts back that some people were almost consistently getting T5 females from T6+T6 breedings at max threshold. I now can kind of attest to that... my last five T6 breedings (males at lvl 30 and females at lvl 25-26) have yielded all T5 females (and not even decent looking ones at that -_-). According to the calculator, receiving a T5 female should be around ~24% which I know is still a fair chance, but still. ¬¬ Maybe RNG is just playing mind games, but have to say it's kind of disheartening.

I have another T6+T6 breeding almost ready to go, but I am hesitant and wondering if it would be better to mix tiers as some of claim they've gotten better results, like Tier 5s with Tier 6s? Just curious, but does anyone have any tips or testimonies of their own to share? Did those of you that ran into the same issue eventually get over the hurdle?

All of my T6 & T6 breedings after the new patch gave me all T5, T6 and one T7 all female! Luckily ive been able to snap up some lvl 1 T5/T6males 

Posted

So i got my first T5 (M) horse, leveled it to 20 atm and has 10 skills, total worth of almost 6mil.

Now i was wondering, if i breed it 2 times, would the price of the horse drop?

Posted (edited)

No idea...but it feels like T5F force is strong lol breeding T6 + T6 n T6 + T5 gave me ton of T5 Females, mostly bad ones too xD
2x
51f50da588b19e765c9bd289cc66fbc0.jpg?ref+ea8c2453c2c14970ddef37db15388a7c.jpg?ref+f9e0daca15323f3b9ecd7e027008500f.jpg?ref+2xb654e191c1fa2cafc59fe347d3bdf93f.jpg?ref+5f9380c359589e0c27404fd51a1c641f.jpg?ref+bffd7d93d1826a796529d0359681704d.jpg?ref
Also more red ones 
a7efcf0fdcc1f3931eaad29416a7f3fb.jpg?ref+3ade94264d975b1bcb4124142aba3532.jpg?ref+3x036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg?ref...T5 females yes
I am trying to stay positive but it surely is hard lol...just about 2xT6 females most of my T6 girls though are from random market exchanges too...and around 4xT6 guys
got 2x T7 in all that soo, thats something! lol

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Why do some horses seem to sell for millions and others, like mine who I either capture or breed my horses never get one that sells for a high price?

I'm currently leveling up a female t4 level 19 and its current worth 653,940

Its got 6 skills: fore chop, start accel, quick back, streak jump, caution, and quick ride.

What makes a horse more valuable than others or is it RNG when it comes to selling prices?

Posted

Has anyone bothered to attempt for a T8 yet? Do you think they could of put it in the game without actually telling anyone like the T7 purebreeds?

Posted (edited)

Why do some horses seem to sell for millions and others, like mine who I either capture or breed my horses never get one that sells for a high price?

Its got 6 skills: fore chop, start accel, quick back, streak jump, caution, and quick ride.

What makes a horse more valuable than others or is it RNG when it comes to selling prices?

Its skills, really expensive skills are Sprint,Drift,IA,Sideways Move, Two-Seater..
Then there is few decent skills like Charge which is still bit pricy or Roar(much less then charge though)...cant remember more xD
These up the price a lot yes

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Horse price is determined by tier and what skills it has. Horse level only plays a minor role, though the higher its level the more skills it can have...obviously.  Some skills are high price (sprint, instant acc, sideways, two seater, drift, and a few more) whereas the skills you listed for your horse are all cheap ones.

Has anyone bothered to attempt for a T8 yet? Do you think they could of put it in the game without actually telling anyone like the T7 purebreeds?

Dunno if anyone tried for one yet, but none have been reported so far. Also, I believe T8 were put in for Korea at a far later patch than what we have currently. So I am fairly sure there are no T8 in game yet.

Dropping a reddit thread here. I didn't know about this myself, so thought I'd share it here in case anyone don't frequent reddit. The long wait to start more breeds after stacking up a few leveled horses is finally over.

PSA: You don't have to wait to breed horses again after a breeding completes if you swap channels.

This has been well known within the horse breeders community for quite a while already. Thanks anyhow :)

Posted

So i got my first T5 (M) horse, leveled it to 20 atm and has 10 skills, total worth of almost 6mil.

Now i was wondering, if i breed it 2 times, would the price of the horse drop?

yes, but not by a high amount

Posted

After saving 2 lvl 30 tier 6s for this latest patch and then getting tiers 5s out of them... im done horse breeding..

What I really want to know tho is the probability of the horse learning caution at lvl 30... I bought a perfect horse with every skill except force chop, hind kick and caution... I've now seen 3 people's horses learn caution at lvl 30 and so did mine. 

It seems pretty clear that PA knows it is a shit skill and they want you to have to pay to unlearn it.... 

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. They should reward you when you level T6 to level 30, instead they slap you in the face with UGLY T5's.

I now have a buttplug with all major skills - 13 in total at level 27 Amazing  but NO inst acc and I expect that I get caution in the next levels ;). What also annoys me is that it takes ages to level the horses and than you have to wait 2,5 hourse for the breeding results unless you pay 130 pearls .....they sure know how to force you into spending money:P.  Not to mention the female horse has standard one breeding.  It is all about making profit. You pay for the game but hey just level another T6 horse to 30 or pay for a breed reset:D. And than you see the horse prices you get when sellling not considering pearls where spend for breed resets and a lot of time leveling during which you can't play all the other aspects of the game.

They should have kept the extra horse experience during night time in my opinion and also should activate the extra night time expericence when leveling on a wagon.
They also did not tell us that T7 where put in the game and oh yes only T7 Pure breeds so your chance of getting a T7 was 9-10 %.

Sure whish they would compensate those who bred when there were only 3 T7 in the game.

Just ventilating my $%^&

1 person likes this

Posted

What also annoys me is that it takes ages to level the horses and than you have to wait 2,5 hourse for the breeding results unless you pay 130 pearls .....they sure know how to force you into spending money:P.  Not to mention the female horse has standard one breeding.  It is all about making profit. You pay for the game but hey just level another T6 horse to 30 or pay for a breed reset:D. And than you see the horse prices you get when sellling not considering pearls where spend for breed resets and a lot of time leveling during which you can't play all the other aspects of the game

Horse breeding is certainly the worst cash-grabbing aspect of the whole game. Nevertheless, I have not used a single pearl so far for horse breeding, and while I still have 960 pearls I am debating with myself whether to use those for two male resets, or wait to see if I want a desert fox with valencia. Either way, I will not waste any more money on this game. Wasting enough time and energy costs as it is.

With that said, here are my latest breeding attempts:

breed11.thumb.jpg.32d3203b88bc07565a078e

While the result of that first breed really annoyed me, and I wasn't keen on those baby-blue ones either, I am quite happy with what I got today (two last breeds). Though I have not managed a purebred T7 yet, and that last result is a bit bitter-sweet in that regard, soooo close to it, and my first ever horse born with sprint to boot! But I got my 3rd T7 today, and a nice skin too. This one will actually go perfectly with the 7D mare I have when the time is there to try for T8.

Ah yes, sprint. Up until now I had sprint on exactly two horses, one caught with it and one actually learned it on my wagon. During last night, two horses got sprint on my wagon, and today I get one born with it. I wonder if there is something to that wagon-theory in regards to learning skills in batches. Maybe I should quickly put all my T7 on that wagon (while it still lives) and see what happens to them, if at least one of them got sprint that would be great!

Posted

This has been well known within the horse breeders community for quite a while already. Thanks anyhow :)

Hmm, never saw any mention of it during the couple hundred of pages I've followed. Though there have been pages skipped so guess I've been unlucky ^^ All those painful hours wasted when I could've started the new breeds at once xD

Posted

.... I have not used a single pearl so far for horse breeding, and while I still have 960 pearls...

I am really proud of you and I don't mean it sacrastic. Nope, totally honest.
I've often told myself: Nope, no more pets!
Nope, no more costumes!
Nope, no more breeding reset coupons! 
Nope, no more money throwing out of the window.

.. my wallet is still crying :/

3 people like this

Posted

Sooo just to get things right, @Skaven Zverov, @ARIDINI and @Riverbloom you´re all on Alustin? I´d like to befriend some more trainers on the Server, I´d be happy if you add me : D Family Name is Jerafalco. Sorry if sound pushy or anything.

Posted

Sooo just to get things right, @Skaven Zverov, @ARIDINI and @Riverbloom you´re all on Alustin? I´d like to befriend some more trainers on the Server, I´d be happy if you add me : D Family Name is Jerafalco. Sorry if sound pushy or anything.

You can add me too, also Alustin :) Or rather, I'll send you a request I guess.

Posted

No problem for me at least, I've sent you a request. Would be happy to have more horsie-friends instead of "omg not again horse talk" in guild chat :/

Posted

You can add me too, also Alustin :) Or rather, I'll send you a request I guess.

well every time I try to add someone the character never exists. Even when the person is standing right next to me :'D

Posted

I am really proud of you and I don't mean it sacrastic. Nope, totally honest.I've often told myself: Nope, no more pets!
Nope, no more costumes!

I have the exact same issue.. I actually checked how much I've spent and I'm a bit disappointed with myself lol

Posted

well every time I try to add someone the character never exists. Even when the person is standing right next to me :'D

Just tried to add you (Jerafalco) and says "does not exist". Maybe you are bugged? My family name is "Moray" if you want to try.

I am really proud of you and I don't mean it sacrastic. Nope, totally honest.I've often told myself: Nope, no more pets!
Nope, no more costumes!

Thanks for the recognition ;) The only thing I spent extra money on was pets as I knew from before release that I would hate having to loot by hand. That is why I have some pearls left over now. Though I have been thinking about that training costume, or the latest horse costume where I actually like the looks of, every time I do get tempted I tell myself that it is so much nicer being able to say nope, haven't spent any money on that obvious cash grab. So far the latter felling keeps winning, and the way the game is going it isn't likely to change. Now if they drastically lowered costume prices , I'd rethink that. As is, not going to happen.

Posted

Hmm, never saw any mention of it during the couple hundred of pages I've followed. Though there have been pages skipped so guess I've been unlucky ^^ All those painful hours wasted when I could've started the new breeds at once xD

You could breed multiple horses just by switching channels no need for waiting, that was known from the start...some one did mentioned that in this while back. :$

Posted

Just tried to add you (Jerafalco) and says "does not exist". Maybe you are bugged? My family name is "Moray" if you want to try.

Remove the checkmark next to family name while entering the family name.. yep, great system :b

2 people like this

Posted

Added you just now, did u get any request, did it work, family name Arata..

Posted

Remove the checkmark next to family name while entering the family name.. yep, great system :b

OMG. Whoever designed that interface, deserves a boot up their ***. That is actually another big reason I am not willing to spend anymore cash on this game. Some of the programming and designing is just too abysmal for words.