• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Added you just now, did u get any request, did it work, family name Arata..

yeah I got you : D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OMG. Whoever designed that interface, deserves a boot up their ***. That is actually another big reason I am not willing to spend anymore cash on this game. Some of the programming and designing is just too abysmal for words.

It took my boyfriend and me almost half an hour to figure out how add us each other ingame, while sitting next to each other.. holy maccaroni -.-

Edited by Riverbloom
2 people like this

Posted

OMG. Whoever designed that interface, deserves a boot up their ***. That is actually another big reason I am not willing to spend anymore cash on this game. Some of the programming and designing is just too abysmal for words.

Seriously?? That's how you make it work? >_< I'm starting to feel I could code a better game.

What I've done was whisper someone and add them from the whisper when they replied.

Posted (edited)

kW13efd.png+ cBf9ZiA.png = gdj1DY3.png

T4G lvl 29 Yuchi + T6B lvl 29 Suma = T7E Rebel

Will eventually get to do (hopefully!):

gdj1DY3.png x aGeQ9ei.png = 584LeWI.png OR wwFNuLg.png

As together they'll equal Red: 0, Black: 8, White: 8

BcD2Pk1.png

S6FCbk0.jpg

Edited by Adyrawr
made fancier \o/
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hahaha, I am gonna have an army of purely T7J's it seems.
I got one last night from my breeding attempts, and got one on the second day of the patch. And then this happens.

Parents:

iP8SvQq.pngT6M Male Lv26 oCGYFCV.pngT5D Lv25

Foals:

CiVmLIz.pngBreed: T5M Female sCSjdho.pngReset: Male T7J

Exchange:

iP8SvQq.pngT6M Male Lv26 CiVmLIz.pngT5M Lv25

Foal:

sCSjdho.pngT7J Male

Twins born in rapid succession, Never have been that lucky before. They be so pretty <3

doublet7.png

Edited by Someone
6 people like this

Posted

T7J -  Factory wh00t!

Exchanged them for a T7E male! <3 That gives me a male T7 and a female T7 to breed eventually. \o/

Congrats to both of you! Unfortunately I've run out of likes (AGAIN shees) 
So, here are your likes ♥

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats to both of you! Unfortunately I've run out of likes (AGAIN shees) So, here are your likes ♥

Thank you friend! ♥♥♥

Made my post fancier to include screenies. :D

Posted

I just had to take a screen of all 4 of the T7J's haha. I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. Love these horsies but they aren't bringing me closer to the T8E.

2016-06-13_1310586310.JPG

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

When am I geting a rain of T7s instead of T5s plz? :'o
Envy...cant deny it x)

Edited by Silvite
1 person likes this

Posted

Has anyone bothered to attempt for a T8 yet? Do you think they could of put it in the game without actually telling anyone like the T7 purebreeds?

I didn't try for a t8 per ce but I did breed twice at the 800 threshold (which could have potentially given a t8) and recieved 2 x t7s. Granted 2 attempts is in no way an indication of anything other than RNG. Regardless, I don't think t8s are in the game yet - they'd announced the addition of new t6/t7 skins but said nothing about t8s. Not that I would put it past them to do it on a sly if they felt it was beneficial to them in some way but I believe they would view it as one of the prime selling points of some later content patch so they'd probably make a big deal out of it, or at least mentioned it in patch notes. Only a guess of course.

Posted

I didn't try for a t8 per ce but I did breed twice at the 800 threshold (which could have potentially given a t8) and recieved 2 x t7s. Granted 2 attempts is in no way an indication of anything other than RNG. Regardless, I don't think t8s are in the game yet - they'd announced the addition of new t6/t7 skins but said nothing about t8s. Not that I would put it past them to do it on a sly if they felt it was beneficial to them in some way but I believe they would view it as one of the prime selling points of some later content patch so they'd probably make a big deal out of it, or at least mentioned it in patch notes. Only a guess of course.

I think we'll know they're in the game once we see tamable T4 and T5 horses. I don't think they'll add T8 without adding wild higher tier horses, but ofc I may be wrong too. You never know how Daum will go about it really, as we're already differ from KR releases.

Posted (edited)

I just had to take a screen of all 4 of the T7J's haha. I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. Love these horsies but they aren't bringing me closer to the T8E.

If you're on Uno I'd be more than happy to trade you any of my emo t7s for one of those - it's the only skin I actually like and of course I keep getting everything but (have t7D, G, and E x2, all male, all below lvl 10).

Edited by Stillheart

Posted

I havent even been able to run my horses much lately. Too many disconnects from the server and serious server side lag etc. It gets to the point where I dont bother and have just been giving my computer a (prolly much needed) break. >.<

Need more horse stuff in my life. *bangs head on desk*

Posted (edited)

No, they don't.  I had a horse that had IA and Drift by level 30 so I used a skill change - which I believe *requires* you to choose a hope skill - and I switched out Caution.  To Two-Seater so it's obviously still RNG.  Sprint then had a hope stack of 1 (it's like fail stacks).  And since she was level 30 she obviously couldn't level up any more.

Edit to add:  I hadn't bought that particular skill change coupon although I forget where I had gotten it.  And then I was like eh, I might as well try it again.  I did buy 2 more (I didn't want to pay more than that).  I didn't get Sprint (again) and the hope stacks were then at 2.  So I tried for a third time and got super lucky and got Sprint.  That particular horse has 13 skills and is missing Fore Chop, Hind Kick and Caution.

Here's something I found out a few days ago.  Don't try to use Start Accel when you have someone else riding the horse with you.  It WILL dump them off and you'll go racing off without them.  I didn't know that at the time and it was absolutely hilarious.  Now when I want that particular friend to dismount - usually because we've gotten to where we're going and he's not paying attention - I'll just have the horse rear and my friend will just tumble off.  And yes, I laugh every time.

i'm too lazy to find it, but a GM posted on these boards that Hope stacks work on level up not on the skill change

you can believe me or not doesn't matter to me

it SHOULD work on the coupon but he said it worked on level up, bad design

or a GM who didn't know what he was talking about

so in your example, you could try for sprint 50 coupons and it would still be the same chance as with 0 hope

BUT if you were still leveling then the Hope stacks would give you a better chance at THAT SKILL than normal if you gained a skill that level

Edited by coach

Posted

i'm too lazy to find it, but a GM posted on these boards that Hope stacks work on level up not on the skill change

so in your example, you could try for sprint 50 coupons and it would still be the same chance as with 0 hope

BUT if you were still leveling then the Hope stacks would give you a better chance at THAT SKILL than normal if you gained a skill that level

so you should actually buy a bunch of coupons every time your horse leveles up and learns the skill you hoped for. And hope for another skill all over again.
Sounds like a bigger moneysink than how I thought they worked before O .o

Posted

If you're on Uno I'd be more than happy to trade you any of my emo t7s for one of those - it's the only skin I actually like and of course I keep getting everything but (have t7D, G, and E x2, all male, all below lvl 10).

If I was I would've loved getting another T7D, but I am on Croxus(EU) sadly. Hope you get one soon though. Was the skin I wanted from the new ones, I did not get it the first day, and even whined about not getting it to my boyfriend, and now it suddenly rains J's. A little overkill perhaps. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not saying you're lying but hope button can't work on leveling since as soon as you leave the window, it reset the picked up skill. It's only for the coupons

Posted

Sigh...still no T7 for me...and I'm running out of T5/T6 males - only have females left!!

I have two more sets on my wagon now, currently x2 T6 pair which I am going to breed at lvl 27/28

And a T6 lvl 15 and T5 lvl 24 pair which will soon be ready to breed.....HOWEVER I have never bred a T6 & T5 together before, so what levels do you guys think I should get these two horses to for the best chance at a T7?

Has anyone bothered to attempt for a T8 yet? Do you think they could of put it in the game without actually telling anyone like the T7 purebreeds?

I would imagine they will come with one of the Valencia updates (maybe not Valencia part 1 as we have only recently got all the T7's) :)

Posted

I'm not saying you're lying but hope button can't work on leveling since as soon as you leave the window, it reset the picked up skill. It's only for the coupons

In theory the window being reset doesn't necessarily mean hope stack disappear and it wouldn't surprise me, considering how poor and user-unfriendly most of the interfaces are in this game. (I mean, even something so basic and necessary as horse skills descriptions are completely absent, ffs; you're just supposed to guess what they do apparently.) I remember the thread Coach is talking about very clearly, it's why I pretty much posted the same thing he did earlier. He could be right about that particular GM not knowing what the hell he was talking about also though.

Posted

I havent even been able to run my horses much lately. Too many disconnects from the server and serious server side lag etc. It gets to the point where I dont bother and have just been giving my computer a (prolly much needed) break. >.<

Need more horse stuff in my life. *bangs head on desk*

I am in the same boat. It's very frustrating since I could essentially ride a wagon for the 10 hours I'm out of the house for work (and enrich people selling merchant wagons in the process), but nooooo..... the game has to DC me about an hour or so into afk riding (or fishing, though I stayed logged in while fishing on Friday).

I'm hoping to have a breeding pair tonight. I hope you get one soon too!

Posted

My most recent breeds:

T6 (Level 29) + T6 (Level 27) = T5 Female = T6 Male

T5 (Level 24) + T6 (Level 29) = T5 Male = T5 Male

T5 (Level 23) + T6 (Level 29) = T6 Male = T5 Male

T5 (Level 28) + T5 (Level 28) = T5 Male = T5 Female

Now I'm leveling a T6 Male to breed with my T5 Female and hope for a Tier7...
The stupid RNG breeding is giving me a bunch of T5's every single time! Its starting to really piss me off >.>

And all of my Tier6 are the old skin horses.

Buy> Pretty horses :'(

Posted

th

There it is in the stable :)

2016-06-02_110880919.thumb.JPG.7dbb39671

So after many hours of carting around my 2 t7s, one of them has finally given me a 2 seater, \o/ so level Tier 7 / level 27 / 2 seater with all the trimings (drift/sidestep etc) market value so far is 39mill ... by far and away my highest value horse, but , pointless me having a 2seater as i dont live in a guild lol - I would love option to charge for lifts lol

Posted

YAmBFBt.pngmale lvl22 + YAmBFBt.pngfemale lvl23 = 8CtSo3I.pngmale

YAmBFBt.pngmale lvl22 + kDrwxoE.pngfemale lvl22 = pzK63nR.pngfemale

Please don't hate, but sold the parents on the market (without resetting first). 10-12m each and all 3 sold within 10 seconds of me putting them up on Jordine. Already got a perfect battle/race purebred white T7 so CBA to exchange or spend cash nowadays. And I'd like to earn some silver from them before T5s are released in the wild.

Posted

In theory the window being reset doesn't necessarily mean hope stack disappear and it wouldn't surprise me, considering how poor and user-unfriendly most of the interfaces are in this game. (I mean, even something so basic and necessary as horse skills descriptions are completely absent, ffs; you're just supposed to guess what they do apparently.) I remember the thread Coach is talking about very clearly, it's why I pretty much posted the same thing he did earlier. He could be right about that particular GM not knowing what the hell he was talking about also though.

But that would mean when your horse leveled up and didn't get the skill you hoped for, you would get 1 stack right ? I tried and i never got anything so i don't see how it could be for skills

Posted

I am in the same boat. It's very frustrating since I could essentially ride a wagon for the 10 hours I'm out of the house for work (and enrich people selling merchant wagons in the process), but nooooo..... the game has to DC me about an hour or so into afk riding (or fishing, though I stayed logged in while fishing on Friday).

I'm hoping to have a breeding pair tonight. I hope you get one soon too!

I am fresh out of likes for you my friend. :( GL with your breeding tonight. I wont have any ready for awhile unfort. I havent been able to play all day. >.< Got disconnected several times when I tried to log in and run a horse while AFK dealing with RL stuff.

1 person likes this