• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im Sparkling and im on Alustin too :D feel free to add me to your FL.

i would love to have some more fellows breeders in my FL, also to sell/trading some horses (i need females Y_Y) since im being cursed by T6 males. :ph34r:

bruh i already added you. How's Cream doing? Intelligent horse? ;D

@Anethus that's how everybody assumed the coupons to work already : D

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

T5 LVL 30 FEMALE   CiVmLIz.png   +   T6 LVL 21 MALE v2PCb19.png   =    T5 FEMALE CiVmLIz.png

http://imgur.com/a/bO8xD

Posted

Today's breedings:

T6 female lvl 22 9q55bmJ.png + T6 male lvl 22 dbdOOSp.png= T6 male HtSsTfR.png

T6 female lvl 22 9q55bmJ.png + T6 male lvl 22 dbdOOSp.png= T5 female CiVmLIz.png

Posted

Got my first Sideways move yesterday, I even had to reroll for it on my T7 that I use, and I've leveled around 60 horses or so that can get it, and now suddenly all my horses on the wagon are getting it. O.o There must be something funky to it.

Posted (edited)

The bigger the hope stack, the better chance you have at getting the skill you hoped for.

Yes - at level up, according to the GM (once again), and not when using the coupon. If you're saying otherwise, I'd like to ask how you know that. I mean, the chance % isn't listed anywhere, with hope stacks or without, so how do you know that your chance goes up as the hope stacks count goes up?

Edited by Stillheart

Posted

Finally! After almost 20 tries, I got this T7 E

2016-06-14_133837807.thumb.JPG.110fa93012016-06-14_133869355.thumb.JPG.1f997421f

Parents: 

T6Q LVL 30 Male                           +                        T6P LVL 25 Female             

5GU0dvj.png                                              ZtCqXED.png

Foal:                                                        Exchange:

T5F LVL 1 Female                                   T7E LVL 1 Male

JQvipJ3.png                             GTZPGF4.png

3 people like this

Posted

And tonight's exchange

T6 female lvl 22 9q55bmJ.png + T6 male lvl 22 dbdOOSp.png= T5 female Do05Pfw.png

Meh

Posted

And tonight's exchange

T6 female lvl 22  + T6 male lvl 22 = T5 female 

Meh

Been getting nothing but t5s from exchanges myself, with the exception of exchanging 2 random t4s and getting another t4 born with Sprint, so at least it was worth close to 3 mil. Pretty much decided I'm never doing them again even though two of my t7s came from an exchange (but one was pre-patch, one the day of the patch, and I haven't got anything even remotely worthwhile from an exchange since).

Posted

Been getting nothing but t5s from exchanges myself, with the exception of exchanging 2 random t4s and getting another t4 born with Sprint, so at least it was worth close to 3 mil. Pretty much decided I'm never doing them again even though two of my t7s came from an exchange (but one was pre-patch, one the day of the patch, and I haven't got anything even remotely worthwhile from an exchange since).

This is my second round of breedings with the 6's. First go was fine, including the exchanges. This time though, yeah um meh. Going to think on what I am going to do from this point out because I just let go of 30 million for a T5 with forechop >:(.

Posted

Nooooo!

noooo_zpsoyw8otyv.png

At this rate it will hurt when I exchange you!

Posted

Did another breed and exchange.  I now have seven T6 males... it's officially a sausage stable lol

Male T5H lvl 26 ebbdeb12d391abec51f2318c084420d5.jpg + Female T4C lvl 28 4af2daec6b89a4efe310c266d14ceee7.jpg

Foal = Male T6B 0fb873f88f18d288211cd3c43d96dae1.jpg Exchanged parents = Male T6T a9da647080b85669a9da67efa96c5302.jpg

Plus I think I have my first Fennel :( his only skill is the one he was born with.
2016-06-13_485009996.thumb.JPG.5b2d11982

1 person likes this

Posted

Theory - Getting your horse to learn more skills?

I'd like to put this out for discussion:

We know that there are premium skills and common skills, and your horse is more likely to learn common skills on level up (It must be really cool to have Hind kick and Fore chop in horseland).

So what if you use a coupon to swap Fore chop or Hind kick for another skill during the leveling process. This will put it back into the pool giving your horse a higher chance to learn it back (compared to a premium skill), right? 

For example if you only have 2seater, IA and sideways move left to learn and you coupon swap Fore chop for one of them, would your horse then have a higher chance to learn one more skill than before?

Let me know your thoughts friends! :)

Posted

You guys are making me wonder if I even want to do t6 × t6 breedings.  I've gotten quiet a bit of luck from t5 x t6 but I'll be out of t5' s soon. ¬¬

Posted

hey guys, i know is not horse related but here go get free outfit box  do tutorial and collect on the acc, last 7 days but looks cool

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/warfare/Welcome.html

thank you Senbonzakura :)
I haven't claimed mine from my account page yet; so I'm asking those who already did - is this costume pure cosmetic or does it come with any stats?! Thanks in advance

Posted

Yehaw! My first T7 after reaching prof 6 :D what a beauty ^_^ 

T7H.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

Hey guys my latest breeding was this:

Diva lvl 25TIER 5 +    Mints lvl 26  ZtCqXED.png 

= DovePcMCPfY.png 

This is something of an ultimate goal for me (right now). Having a T7 with good stats, good skills and 2seater. I love this sweet girl and I hope she'll be smart. She is lvl 15 with 7 skills total, including sprint and IA. So far so good.

But in the end, for me, it's just about looking super fly on my pretty pony <3 :

W2lzf7G.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

I haven't claimed mine from my account page yet; so I'm asking those who already did - is this costume pure cosmetic or does it come with any stats?! Thanks in advance

It comes with all the stats like a normal one, the only different thing is that if you take it off it will go to your inventory, not the pearl one.

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-06-14_11816404.thumb.JPG.70f2b66c33

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi,

Some data from last week or so, mostly exchanges as was sorting out the ones from previous breed attempts, my stables are a mess.  Disappointed and happy at same time, not had the 5L before which is nice.

5B Male Lvl25 oOC6Pmg.png5B Female Lvl22 oOC6Pmg.png(Exchange) = 5A Female Do05Pfw.png

5H Male Lvl29 TIER 55H Female Lvl30 TIER 5(Bred) = 6L Female dbdOOSp.png

5H Male Lvl29 TIER 56L Female Lvl24 dbdOOSp.png(Bred) = 5H Female TIER 5

5H Male Lvl29 TIER 56M Female Lvl24 iP8SvQq.png(Bred) = 5L Female kjxUWcV.png

5E Male Lvl30 7wq9xH7.png6A Female Lvl30 TIER 6 (some available)(Exchange) = 5L Female kjxUWcV.png

5F Male Lvl38 (1death) JQvipJ3.png 5F Female Lvl20 JQvipJ3.png(Exchange) = 6K Male YAmBFBt.png

6M Male Lvl23 iP8SvQq.png6J Female Lvl22 kDrwxoE.png(Exchange) = 5N Female AcooHmE.png

6M Male Lvl27 iP8SvQq.png4K Female Lvl26 ZVzAdly.png(Exchange) = 5D Female  oCGYFCV.png

Good luck all.

Posted

Theory - Getting your horse to learn more skills?

I'd like to put this out for discussion:

We know that there are premium skills and common skills, and your horse is more likely to learn common skills on level up (It must be really cool to have Hind kick and Fore chop in horseland).

So what if you use a coupon to swap Fore chop or Hind kick for another skill during the leveling process. This will put it back into the pool giving your horse a higher chance to learn it back (compared to a premium skill), right? 

For example if you only have 2seater, IA and sideways move left to learn and you coupon swap Fore chop for one of them, would your horse then have a higher chance to learn one more skill than before?

Let me know your thoughts friends! :)

I kind of tried this since I've noticed every single horse always learns the two kicks.

First T7 I levelled I exchanged Hind Kick at Lv 4 or so to get one Sprint hope stack (he was born with Fore Chop so I could only exchange one kick). It relearned Hind Kick quite soon after again (I didn't use another coupon until Lv 27 cause he turned out to be a proper nerd :P) and by Lv 27 the only skill he was missing was Sideways Move. I exchanged Hind Kick for Sideways Move at Lv 27 with the hopes that he would learn all 16 skills but he refused to learn Hind Kick again.

T7E M

GNj5r4v.png

The second T7 I levelled I was really worried about, she has the skin I love and ofc didn't learn any skill until Lv 6. After not learning much, she learned Two-Seater and Charge overnight. By Lv 15 she learned Drift and Sprint and I exchanged the two kicks for two hope stacks on Instant Accel. She learned Instant Accel at Lv 19. I didn't exchange anything else. She relearned Hind Kick and at Lv 26 was only missing Fore Chop. She never relearned Fore Chop - she learned both Caution and Sideways Move (Lv25 & Lv 26) with Fore Chop still being in the pool.

T7J F

tpTYDnm.png

In total I used 4 coupons, 2 on each horse, in both cases it relearned a kick at least once. After they hit 15 skills neither learned another skill.

Not sure if the above was just luck as both horses learned high value skills easily on their own.

2 people like this

Posted

I kind of tried this since I've noticed every single horse always learns the two kicks.

Thanks! really interesting info. Those are some smart horses. Did you use store horse gear set?

I reset Fore chop on my T7H at lvl 15 and got IA. She learned streak jump at 16. Will see how we go. (8 skills now) 

Posted

im leveling up my first T7 and it really needs inst acc and sprint, should i wait till 30 and buy change coupons? but then hope stacks are usless right?

12 now with 8 skills

Posted

Thanks! really interesting info. Those are some smart horses. Did you use store horse gear set?

I reset Fore chop on my T7H at lvl 15 and got IA. She learned streak jump at 16. Will see how we go. (8 skills now) 

Yes, on both I had the full set and they were levelled solo.

Good luck with your T7 - may she be super smart :) 

Posted

First T7 I levelled I exchanged Hind Kick at Lv 4 or so to get one Sprint hope stack (he was born with Fore Chop so I could only exchange one kick). It relearned Hind Kick quite soon after again (I didn't use another coupon until Lv 27 cause he turned out to be a proper nerd :P) and by Lv 27 the only skill he was missing was Sideways Move. I exchanged Hind Kick for Sideways Move at Lv 27 with the hopes that he would learn all 16 skills but he refused to learn Hind Kick again.

T7E M

GNj5r4v.png

The second T7 I levelled I was really worried about, she has the skin I love and ofc didn't learn any skill until Lv 6. After not learning much, she learned Two-Seater and Charge overnight. By Lv 15 she learned Drift and Sprint and I exchanged the two kicks for two hope stacks on Instant Accel. She learned Instant Accel at Lv 19. I didn't exchange anything else. She relearned Hind Kick and at Lv 26 was only missing Fore Chop. She never relearned Fore Chop - she learned both Caution and Sideways Move (Lv25 & Lv 26) with Fore Chop still being in the pool.

T7J F

tpTYDnm.png

In total I used 4 coupons, 2 on each horse, in both cases it relearned a kick at least once. After they hit 15 skills neither learned another skill.

Not sure if the above was just luck as both horses learned high value skills easily on their own.

Im super jealous of your smart T7s! I have a T7J at level 29 with 10 skills! (She hasnt learnt drift, IA, sprint, roar, two seater or sideways move) O.o 

im really hoping she atleast learns sprint at lvl 30!! Im trying for more T7s as she is my only one so i hope i get one and they arw smart xD