• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thought would share my latest results, trying to get a T7, still nothing >:

e22a08db7a.jpg

e873f1bdee.jpg

Maybe next time I have better luck ><

Edited by Lyu
typo

Posted

Just a question - has anyone had as bad luck as I?  I've just failed yet again on try 29 post patch - failed 23 times pre patch for a pure bred.  That is a total of 52 fails so far.  Have been breeding since launch, am professional 4 (never was good at the catching of them).  Am using the calculator, have the right combos, levels, colours for each try - yet nada.  Had a wee melt down after fail #16 took a couple of days and got back up on the horse so to speak.  Had another melt down today at fail #29 wondering why my account has been tagged for failure.  The probability calculator I used said I had a 99.99678 of success this time.  It lied.

I half hope that NOBODY is having such a bad time at getting a single t7 cause it truly is miserable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and half hope I'm not the only one cause that would be doubly miserable.  Still find it difficult to come to this thread and see people complaining about how bad their t7's are when they have multiples, and talking about how many they have but still can't seem to stay away.   I apparently have masochistic tendencies.

So - am I the only one that can't get one?  Or are their lots of other people out there like me just getting fail after fail after fail?

1 person likes this

Posted

There are a lot of others that have the worst luck, most you don't hear about because only a fraction of the people that play this game visit the forum, even less that post.  It's the downside to this RNG system.  It doesn't take into account the time you've spent, the money, or your profession levels.  It's completely random and you could be one with the lucky rolls, or one with the worst rolls.  Some days you just want to punch a hole in your monitor, because you swear the game trolls you.  Like when I bred two T6's with enough color #'s to get a purebred T7, and got TWO pink monster T5's instead.  Stuff like that are just demoralizing.

It took me over 30 failed breeding attempts before I got a T7. Yet every week I see someone post about how they got a T7 on their first try, and they weren't even a breeder, just someone who wanted to try something new.  Go figure eh?

Anyways, this RNG system is one of the main reasons why people are leaving this game.  I predict the devs will cave eventually and adjust the harsh RNG that plague this game, from PvP, to PvE, to horse breeding, etc..  Because otherwise, there won't be enough players sticking around to keep pumping the insane amount of money the game addicts you to giving.  Us horse breeders, we're just breeding horses, yet we're probably spending more money than anybody else just so we could get more than 1 breeding attempts out of our females after 3 days of afk riding.

RNG caused me to quit this game once. I'm now back to dabble a bit more and to check out the new content coming soon.  But I no longer spend money into this game, at least not until things change.

7 people like this

Posted

For anyone auto looping on 45+ chars on Alustin, be careful if you're running along the bartelli farm - there's a wizard on horse killing wagons/afk players. I kinda dissapointed him as I wasn't really afk and ran when I came back on my battle horse to show him some manners. He swapped from velia 1, so not sure where's he hunting now. Just check your wagons/horses. Funny, I've been looping there for nights now without anyone bothering me, but I guess that path is now not usable unless you're under 45, and on wagon.

Posted (edited)

Just a question - has anyone had as bad luck as I?  I've just failed yet again on try 29 post patch - failed 23 times pre patch for a pure bred.  That is a total of 52 fails so far.  Have been breeding since launch, am professional 4 (never was good at the catching of them).  Am using the calculator, have the right combos, levels, colours for each try - yet nada.  Had a wee melt down after fail #16 took a couple of days and got back up on the horse so to speak.  Had another melt down today at fail #29 wondering why my account has been tagged for failure.  The probability calculator I used said I had a 99.99678 of success this time.  It lied.

I half hope that NOBODY is having such a bad time at getting a single t7 cause it truly is miserable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and half hope I'm not the only one cause that would be doubly miserable.  Still find it difficult to come to this thread and see people complaining about how bad their t7's are when they have multiples, and talking about how many they have but still can't seem to stay away.   I apparently have masochistic tendencies.

So - am I the only one that can't get one?  Or are their lots of other people out there like me just getting fail after fail after fail?

I don't know if this will make you feel any better but I had produced 54 foals before getting my first t7. Granted that was pre-patch, and I've had much better luck since. Still, as you can see it does happen to others too. I can only say I feel for you and sincerely hope RNG gods turn kind on you and shower you with t7s in your next however many attempts.

Edited by Stillheart

Posted

Sorry, I understood what you said to mean it was poor horse RNG that made this person quit. That was my starting point.

It's quite alright, I just got very confused. ^^

I wish you all the luck mate. After that many tries you are really deserving, I am crossing my fingers for your next breeds. <3
Out of curiousity though, do you use any resets?

I know RNG can make you sorta crazy, since we humans sorta like patterns, but most my T7's are from resets, never gotten one on the first breed.

Posted

I have used resets often - but i now refuse to spend any more money on them.  So now I raise a double mare/one stallion groups, breed, and merge for 3 foals.  I also go for the 700 threshold rather then trying for the 750 more recently.  I do a combo of t5's and t6's or two t6's.   I sell the extra mares.  It's just been a frustrating journey since the first t7 appeared.  I think the most frustrating part is having guildies dance around with their t7s which they got fairly easily post patch - when I have been the horse breeder since the beginning.  I'm just a girl who wants to play horsey and house :(   sigh....

I will keep trying. Knowing I'm not alone helps.  Thank you.

Posted

I have used resets often - but i now refuse to spend any more money on them.  So now I raise a double mare/one stallion groups, breed, and merge for 3 foals.  I also go for the 700 threshold rather then trying for the 750 more recently.  I do a combo of t5's and t6's or two t6's.   I sell the extra mares.  It's just been a frustrating journey since the first t7 appeared.  I think the most frustrating part is having guildies dance around with their t7s which they got fairly easily post patch - when I have been the horse breeder since the beginning.  I'm just a girl who wants to play horsey and house :(   sigh....

And you know what´s best? once you have that T7 it could still turn out to be a failure with 10 or 11 skills, missing the most important, obviously. But heads up, we can purchase coupons which will have a chance to add an extra skill to your horse! yay!
Guess I should take a break from this game for a while, lel

Posted

You are definitely not alone, it's actually worrying how upset I get each time I don't get my T7 horsie :( We will get there, eventually, I hope!

Posted

And you know what´s best? once you have that T7 it could still turn out to be a failure with 10 or 11 skills, missing the most important, obviously. But heads up, we can purchase coupons which will have a chance to add an extra skill to your horse! yay!
Guess I should take a break from this game for a while, lel

Calling my horsies failures!? :( My red and black only got 11 and 12 skills and they learned all them good things. They are smart where it counts!

Though I've never actually seen a horse that I've raised thats gotten more than 13 skills as max. 

Yeah pretty much all my attempts have been at the 700 for myself with T5+T6 combo. Worked well for me, but as I said, I've done around 50 breeds now after the patch, and all my T7's are from resets apart from two of them from exchanges. But again RNG can always be quite the b---.
I understand that you don't want to spend money on them. Just me being superstitious.

Again I wish you all the luck. I shall pray to RNGesus for you. ^^

Posted

RNG can really be a ----- or a blessing. I've never spent cash on horses and bred my first ever T6 mares at lv23 today, a K and a T, with a T5A lv28 Stallion. Got a T7A that I was praying for on the first try from the K. Thanks whoever answered! It also seem like a smart one with 3 skills at lv3. The K is also really good with 12 skills, IA and drift, so far, so I'm keeping it as daily for now. The other mare, T, made a T6E and a T6I on exchange, so maybe I'll get a T7C some day :) But for now I'll do other stuff than AFK-horses.

Posted

After weeks of breeding attemps, I finally got this amazing t7 horse.

His start skill was instant acceleration. By the time he got to lvl3, he received two-seater and right after turning lvl12, drift was added to the set of skills!

2016-06-13_1741698546.JPG

2016-06-13_1741929734.JPG

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Today's breeds:

oCGYFCV.pnglvl 28 male + Do05Pfw.pnglvl 30 female = PQdPVSt.pngfemale (exchange)

JsYzIhg.pnglvl 30 male + dbdOOSp.pnglvl 21 female = AcooHmE.png female and jB2lpjw.pngmale I'm excited :)

2016-06-15_1048967832.thumb.JPG.b671624d

Exchanged two horses I bought off the market yesterday as well (sorry I forgot what they were) and got a T7E which is my favorite skin. Happy breeding everyone! This is my next batch.

Edited by Aveyn
added breeds because this is a breeding thread
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Finally got some horses leveled enough to breed, so this week's batch:

HIF2VYd.pngLevel 28 Male (Matumaini) and 2x sz7RiBP.pngLevel 30 Female (Tartar and Watercress) =

a14JK6i.pngT6H Female (Tulip), AcooHmE.pngT5N Female (Paprika) and Exchange: dbdOOSp.pngT6L Male (Donner) 

So I'm pretty happy with this batch. :-)

I have another T4A male that I'm leveling with two T3C Females again so it'll be interesting to see what another set of the same will bring.

Edited by AlnilamE
Correcting first breed to T6H Female.
1 person likes this

Posted

My Guildmate has all the luck in our guild on Orwen. I got my first T7 after 11 foals after patch. He got his after 5 tries. And has since received SIX T7s total. 4 back to back, yesterday and two. He received 2 of those within seconds of each other from a breeding and exchange. Everyone was excited about it in channel chat on Mediah 1.

Just wanted to let everyone know. HE'S GOT SOME KIND OF HIDDEN BREEDING LUCK STAT OR SOMETHIN.. Hacks. He is Professional 7 now with a constant 4 luck. Who knows.

Meanwhile my breedings are few and far between because I stopped using pearls and I also cannot stay connected during the night anymore for leveling. sigh. My luck has been giving me T5s now.

Posted

It's quite alright, I just got very confused. ^^

I wish you all the luck mate. After that many tries you are really deserving, I am crossing my fingers for your next breeds. <3Out of curiousity though, do you use any resets?

I know RNG can make you sorta crazy, since we humans sorta like patterns, but most my T7's are from resets, never gotten one on the first breed.

I've got my first T7 from breeding reset, 2nd from exchange, 3rd from a normal breed (I decided to save my RL money, so no resets in the next future).

Posted

After a lot of planning attempts for the overabundance of horses in my stables, I finally gave up. I sold all T4s male and female regardless of level, and nearly all T5s as well. I kept a few T5s for backup really in case I run out of one gender or another of T6s. The idea of trying to level them all for more silver was even overwhelming. I'm happy that my stables are now down to a manageable number of horses. T7s have eluded me since the two I got on Horgy Day, but I have managed to get my first T6 (Octavian) with all 3 speed skills. It's funny because I wasn't thrilled about getting a T6S (the mane/tail look like a dye job gone terribly wrong). Now it's likely I will keep him permanently. That said, he didn't impress me with the foals he produced. The first, I named Disappointment and sold right away. With names like Cleopatra and Octavian, you would think they would give me something bettah!

Screenshot_(8).thumb.png.4df76f70bd06e65

Posted

Hey Rubes! Hope your breeding/training is going well :D

I thought I'd update you on my T7H I'm leveling with skill exchanges.

I've been resetting Fore Chop and Caution when she learns them. She's learned Fore Chop 3 times now and Caution twice. I have 5 Hope stacks on two-seater. I've gotten IA and Sideways Move from the switches (as well as Start Accel and one instance where we swapped back and forth between Caution and Fore Chop).

She's lvl 26 with 11 skills, (including sprint, IA and sideways) so imo she's already a good horse. I can live without drift but would really like Two-seater. It's been an interesting experiment so far!

Edit: She just learned Drift at lvl 27. Probably getting sick of relearning Fore Chop :D

Hey! Congrats she sounds amazing :)

Seems like the resetting of lesser skills help in the long run, also nice bonus from getting IA & Sideways from them :D

My training is boring atm, back to levelling my army of T5's to clean up my stables a bit - everything is overrun >.< tiny bit of excitement though one of the T5's decided to learn Sprint just to put that extra stab in when I exchange xD

Good luck with Two-Seater - hope she learns it soon ^^ and hopefully your base stats are better than mine turned out - both were a bit slow on speed with everything else almost at 150% O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey! Congrats she sounds amazing :)

Seems like the resetting of lesser skills help in the long run, also nice bonus from getting IA & Sideways from them :D

My training is boring atm, back to levelling my army of T5's to clean up my stables a bit - everything is overrun >.< tiny bit of excitement though one of the T5's decided to learn Sprint just to put that extra stab in when I exchange xD

Good luck with Two-Seater - hope she learns it soon ^^ and hopefully your base stats are better than mine turned out - both were a bit slow on speed with everything else almost at 150% O.o

Here's where we are now (13 skills total):

pWiyW88.jpg

She learned Fore Chop a 4th time and I switched it for Charge. 3 outstanding at lvl 28 (Fore Chop, Caution, 2seater). Stats are looking good too. She's only 2.9% slower than my lvl 30 red :)

2 people like this

Posted

Though I've never actually seen a horse that I've raised thats gotten more than 13 skills as max. 

I though the same. My smarter horses got 12 skills... til my T6D. At lvl 28 she had 13 skills. She knew everything but starting accel, instant accel and drift. At lvl 30 she learnt.... yes, starting accel :(

My ranger alt will use her. She will mount a 25kk silver horse.

Posted

She learned Fore Chop a 4th time and I switched it for Charge. 3 outstanding at lvl 28 (Fore Chop, Caution, 2seater). Stats are looking good too. She's only 2.9% slower than my lvl 30 red :)

That poor horse :P she will probably end up one-shotting everyone with that Fore Chop obsession. Nice balanced stats though!

I really want the red T7 - should probably start pairing up my horses according to colour theory again, after the patch I got so excited I just started breeding identical pairs cause they look nice on the wagon xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

REMINDER FOR ALL T7 OWNERS

Remember to post your stats in my topic when your horse hits 30. :) Add to the data! THANK YOU!

Data so far:

af96a58eafe144d4a9a5f7af5c8bc091.png

Edited by Jinxed It
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

That poor horse :P she will probably end up one-shotting everyone with that Fore Chop obsession. Nice balanced stats though!

I really want the red T7 - should probably start pairing up my horses according to colour theory again, after the patch I got so excited I just started breeding identical pairs cause they look nice on the wagon xD

She just learned Fore Chop for the 5th time at lvl 29. I switched it and got 2seater. Perfect horse at this point only missing Fore Chop and Caution. So happy and proud of her <3

If she learns Fore Chop at lvl 30 I think I will let her keep it xD

And good luck with getting your red! I love mine :)

Edited by Floop_Catt
1 person likes this

Posted

What's your favourite combo for T4 female? I tried with T3M_13+T3F_7 and I got 2 T3F and 1T4M...

Posted

I've noted down some of the recommended breeds but haven't tested them myself Nevyah, they are:

For T4 Females....

T4M L11 + T3F L15

T3M L17 + T3F L15

Hope that helps :)

1 person likes this