• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you Sofianna :)

Posted

Here are all my Breeding and Exchanging Results after the T6/T7 Patch. The first Picture i've posted some Time ago and now i've finished to Exchange all those Females, because my Boys are all really smart, so i'll keep some in my stables and some others were sold at the Market (hopefully they are in good Breeder Hands). The last Breeding and Exchange was yesterday and i feel like there are a lot of People getting T7's yesterday :) now i'll level all those beautiful Horsies and hope, there will be one with good Skills for the upcoming Horse Races. 

Breeding_1.thumb.jpg.8560fbf16bd9baa6ca2

Breeding_2.thumb.jpg.676ac2ba83a25bdfc64

So happy Breeding for you all :) 

5 people like this

Posted

Just a question - has anyone had as bad luck as I?  I've just failed yet again on try 29 post patch - failed 23 times pre patch for a pure bred.  That is a total of 52 fails so far.  Have been breeding since launch, am professional 4 (never was good at the catching of them).  Am using the calculator, have the right combos, levels, colours for each try - yet nada.  Had a wee melt down after fail #16 took a couple of days and got back up on the horse so to speak.  Had another melt down today at fail #29 wondering why my account has been tagged for failure.  The probability calculator I used said I had a 99.99678 of success this time.  It lied.

I half hope that NOBODY is having such a bad time at getting a single t7 cause it truly is miserable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and half hope I'm not the only one cause that would be doubly miserable.  Still find it difficult to come to this thread and see people complaining about how bad their t7's are when they have multiples, and talking about how many they have but still can't seem to stay away.   I apparently have masochistic tendencies.

So - am I the only one that can't get one?  Or are their lots of other people out there like me just getting fail after fail after fail?

Hi Adora,

I decided to not post anymore in this thread because of my frustration.

But since your post made me feel better, I will write about my breeding experience.

Actually I lost count of my breeding attempts, I was on 30 pre patch breeding attempts for pure breed and now over 20 post patch.

Pre patch I mostly breed T5/T6 25/26, due to not having a single T6f.

Now I'm breeding mostly T6/T6 at 27/28 and after over 50 breeding attempts....no T7.

My wife shuts her computer down at nght, hasn't spend money for breeding resets and is at maybe 20 breeding attempts and got 2 T7 the last 3 days.

So...it really sucks...not just for you.

In addition I failed 12 times from failstack 25-37 to enchant my bheg gloves to +11.

Using the 37 and 38 failstacks afterwards to destroy my pri witch earrings is just a sidenote ;) 

Posted

0c32db1dbe44fedb9abf551d6493ed84.jpg?ref
332Breed6M27
332Breed6F
036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg?ref
402Breed5F25       

Posted

male T6 A lv 30 + female T5 H lv 22, gave me a female T7 G ...  exchanged female T6 T

bless Epheria port giving me first females after  all the T6 sausage fest i have in my stables:P

2 people like this

Posted

Would you advice to breed my T7 with a T5/6 or to keep him for T8 ?

Posted

Hey Peeps

Not sure if any of you struggle with storage space or you may already of thought of this, but I have resorted to using dead wagons as storage in a spare stable, so once it's due to be replaced I shove it in a stable somewhere and fill it with stuff I don't need that often but won't throw away just in case.....you know like food, alchemy ingredients, stones etc.

Just thought I'd share with you in case any one else had the same problems :)

Myself, I would save for T8

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I returned to be cursed lol...too many T5s from 750 threshold.

T5 F Male 29 JQvipJ3.png+ T5 O Female 29 fi88tJZ.png = T6 J Male kDrwxoE.png(breeding)

T5 F Male 29 JQvipJ3.png+ T5 O Female 29 fi88tJZ.png = T6 T Male z6bU2mV.png(exchange)

T4 H Male 20 4GDscFp.png+ T5 A Female 23 Do05Pfw.png= T5 A Female Do05Pfw.png(exchange)

T6 R Male 30 LS4za5p.png+ T6 E Female 26 v2PCb19.png= T6 E Femalev2PCb19.png(breeding)

T6 R Male 30 LS4za5p.png+ T6 E Female 26 v2PCb19.png= T5 B FemaleoOC6Pmg.png(exchange...ouch, my favorite T6 skin, the R)

T5 I Male 29 PLTahbx.png+T5 F Female 29JQvipJ3.png = T6 F MalepzK63nR.png(breeding)

T6 C Male 30 PQdPVSt.png+ T6 Q female 26 5GU0dvj.png= T5 N Female AcooHmE.png(breeding...oh godness)

T6 C Male 30 PQdPVSt.png+ T6 E female 14v2PCb19.png = T5 E Female v2PCb19.png(breeding...three generation of green ones)

T6 C Male 30 PQdPVSt.png+ T6 Q Female 26 5GU0dvj.png= T5 G Female  N4yNWhR.pngFemale (exchange, me: O_O)

T5 N male 29 AcooHmE.png+ T6 M Female 28 iP8SvQq.png= T6 P Male ZtCqXED.png(exchange)

After those results I started to level my first Tier 7 hoping in something better...well she is useless, but it's another thread ;).

Now I'm leveling the second T7 and then I'll come back to wagon leveling.

Edited by Nimlil_Arthu

Posted

Thanks to some excellent advice from this thread, I changed breeding my T6s and T5's from Level 30 to Level 22 to 25. I was getting a LOT of T5s and a few T6s, all female. Now I'm getting more T6 and more males. So that's good at least. I still haven't gotten a T7 which confuses me since I've bred a LOT of horses.

I currently have almost 70 horses. 28 of them are T5 and T6. I've sold about 4 T6's and a couple of T5s. I've exchanged at least a dozen T6's, and some T5's. And still no T7. I'm artisan, have been breeding horses since early launch. I somehow feel there is some hidden thing I am missing. Maybe like the random stat thing there is some sort of random stat I'm missing for success. LOL At any rate, I'm happy that I'm not getting so many T5's out of the breedings anymore.

I have a lot of T4s but since it takes a week to level a wagon full of T5's/T6's I haven't been working on them. After I breed out and exchange my currently leveled horses, I'm going to drop back and do the 4's.

Congrats to all the T7s and wish me luck. I seem to need it :)

3 people like this

Posted

only two skills left. right. why am i even playing a game like this...
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.6f9db113c14620552d04

Try reverse logic and hope for the caution!

Posted

332Breed6M27
332Breed6F
036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg?ref
402Breed5F25       

Please tell me you named her Mini-Me?

Posted (edited)

As I see it there is no actual point in breeding T7s right now. You can do very good with a T6 with drift,IA and quick stop.

I got 2 T7s from about 60 breedings and I won't breed them now :D They are waiting for the release of T8s.

Edited by Wonder Cat

Posted

Try reverse logic and hope for the caution!

Naaaaaaaah I don´t think that would work xD maybe I should switch roar or charge with caution and see if it gives sideways when I try to switch thoese two. maybe they´re less likely to be rolled than caution... but right now I really don´t wanna spend any more pearls on this...

1 person likes this

Posted

Naaaaaaaah I don´t think that would work xD maybe I should switch roar or charge with caution and see if it gives sideways when I try to switch thoese two. maybe they´re less likely to be rolled than caution... but right now I really don´t wanna spend any more pearls on this...

I've tried to get my hands on Instant Accel by switching Caution on my T7, got Sideways Move instead (not that I wasn't happy ^^)

Posted (edited)

First Try for T7E

Male Lv 28 T6DHtSsTfR.png  + LS4za5p.png Female Lv 16 T6 R

Breed 1:   LS4za5p.png Female T6 R

Breed 2:  pzK63nR.png Female T6 F

Exchange : HtSsTfR.png Female T6 D

I'm Sad I didn't get a T7, But all in all I'm happy I got x3 T6 Females. Just need more Males now lol. x]

Edited by Skythx

Posted (edited)

Just got my first T7 after oodles and oodles of breedings (I mean a lot) and I got her under sorta peculiar circumstances.  I have always used the same character for leveling and breeding since day one.  I have the riding outfits, horse armor, etc. and am Prof 8.  Today, since I was so disappointed with my breeding results I bought a T6F lvl 29 male with no breeds left off the AH, got on a character I never level horses on and rode him to Heidel (have only been breeding at Calph) and exchanged him with a T5O lvl 30 female with no breeds.  Results: T7I female.  Maybe just maybe changing things around a bit can help some of you like it did me.   

Thought I would give you guys an update on this.  I did another breeding this afternoon.  This time it was a T5L lvl 25 male plus a T6E lvl 27 female and I received a T7H female.  The breeding was done again at the Heidel stable, using the same character as I did this morning to do the postings.  Character has very little horse leveling experience and no training outfits.  Also the T7 I received this morning (being ridden by the same character) is now level 8 with six skills.  Nothing exciting yet, but so far holding in there.

Edited by twistedtulip
Update
3 people like this

Posted

Well, when RNG hates you, it really hates you.

Male T6 I lv. 25                       Female T5 J lv. 26.                       breeding Female T5 B

5762e0362a25e_Tier6blackred.thumb.png.08          Tier5black.thumb.png.6d91f92ee5ae1556096             5762e078f08f4_Tier5blackwhiteredmane.thu

Not only was it T5 but it was the ugliest freakin T5. I would have taken this better if it were a T5 I, L, M, or some other, similar horse. But no. Then I did something I don't do often, rage exchange. I had leveled a breedless male I got from market long ago, to exchange with that particular female as T6 I was my hope of 'main horse' (no chance now, he stopped learning new skills at lv 18 and has only drift to show when it comes to better skills, still he's not to be exchanged with that female, has one more breeding left and some levels to go). So, instead of leveling her one more level, I decided to just exchange and hope to get a T6 female.

Male T6 L lv. 24                      Female T5 J lv. 26.          exchange T5 B female

5762e13ce7e46_Tier6blackwhite.thumb.png.         Tier5black.thumb.png.6d91f92ee5ae1556096   5762e078f08f4_Tier5blackwhiteredmane.thu

Same freakin model. Again, seriously, RNG, why? To make matters worse, first one was born with quick stop or back, can't remember now, but the second one, the exchanged atrocity - caution. My luck lately has been nothing but terrible. I can't make alchemist stone, and when I do, I can't upgrade it - fail after fail after fail. I can't duo on 30+ fail stacks (stacks that I 'built' on liverto no less, thinking 'this time for sure it would enchant'). And now, to finish off with these two.

Rant over. Sorry guys, I just got a bit... frustrated. I have T6 P female on lv. 20 on my wagon, and she'll go up to 25, with Pride, the male that did so poorly today, which I will level up to 30 before breeding them and, possibly, exchanging. So there's still hope.

Posted

Ahhh I can't contain myself. I am at work and all I can think about is the 10 foals I am gonna get tomorrow. I think I might have an addiction.

Picture of a foal included cause reasons. 

vin.jpg

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Huh. People continue to surprise me. Just bought a lvl 30 t7J female off the market with a breed and reset still available. Her skills aren't terrible either. I had 1 skill change coupon which gave me IA ( in place of Caution) so she's only lacking Sprint from the speed trinity. She had Sideways Move already. Crazy that someone would sell a decent t7 female with a breed; second time this happens - and again, their loss my gain. I definitely can use more t7 females as I only managed to breed one to my 6 males. Also this is the t7 skin I wanted the most, so I guess I can stop breeding now.... yeah, like that's going to happen.:)

Edited by Stillheart
4 people like this

Posted

Huh. People continue to surprise me. Just bought a lvl 30 t7J female off the market with a breed and reset still available. Her skills aren't terrible either. I had 1 skill change coupon which gave me IA ( in place of Caution) so she's only lacking Sprint from the speed trinity. She had Sideways Move already too. Crazy that someone would sell a decent t7 female with a breed; second time this happens - and again, their loss my gain; I definitely could use more t7 females as I only have one to my 6 males. Also that was the skin I wanted the most, so I guess I can stop breeding now.... yeah, that's going to happen.:)

That sounds like a snipe:ph34r:.  Someone must be u~upset right now, lol, no one raged on chat?

Posted

Ahhh I can't contain myself. I am at work and all I can think about is the 10 foals I am gonna get tomorrow. I think I might have an addiction.

Picture of a foal included cause reasons. 

vin.jpg

That pic reminds me of my ride to work this morning. My bus route goes through the greenbelt and there's a farm there that has a horse stable across the road. As we were passing, I sort of glanced at the horses and there was a white one with a black mane (or maybe it was a black horse wearing a white coat as it's cool in the mornings). My brain went "Oh, T4 A!" before I caught myself and almost laughed out loud.

For market exchanges, I really need to remember about the 1-hour cooldown. The other day I figured I'd look around the market for a pair of T2s. Found a male and a female in the mid-20s, bought the female and then was hit with "you can only buy a horse once every hour" >_<  11:30pm, so that's not happening and I have a breed and exchange planned for the next day, so I ran to the nearest horse spot and caught the only horse there, which was a T1 that turned out to be a male.  Exchanged him with the T2 I'd bought and got dcnTZG7.pngT3 D Male.  Since that was one of the T3 skins I didn't have yet, it puts me one step closer to my "a horse of every colour" side-project.

If my T3 female that I have on the market hasn't sold by the time I get home tonight, I'm exchanging them together.

Posted

Huh. People continue to surprise me. Just bought a lvl 30 t7J female off the market with a breed and reset still available. Her skills aren't terrible either. I had 1 skill change coupon which gave me IA ( in place of Caution) so she's only lacking Sprint from the speed trinity. She had Sideways Move already. Crazy that someone would sell a decent t7 female with a breed; second time this happens - and again, their loss my gain. I definitely can use more t7 females as I only managed to breed one to my 6 males. Also this is the t7 skin I wanted the most, so I guess I can stop breeding now.... yeah, like that's going to happen.:)

hhaha. Happened to me twice as well. But both times it was someone quitting that just said it in general, and no one believed it. However seen many without breed attempts too. But that's not worth it. ^^ I got 5 males and 7-8 females. Need moar females too for my men.

Posted (edited)

My timing must be off!  I have yet to see any T7s on the horse market.  I'm on Edan server and I try to check the horse market every time I get to any valid stable.  What servers are you guys on?

Edited by Cinnamin

Posted

I went on a buying spree in the middle, I thought maybe I could save time. I had some that turned out good and others not so much. Here are my results after about a month so far:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(bought the male with 1 breeding left) 

W3xni87.png           YHsLFTS.png            ZLOPQHa.png           JKnhabK.png

T1 lvl 30 male B           +           T2 lvl 24 female A           =           Foal 1:  T4 male P             Exchanged Them for:  T4 Male L

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Same Male

nbCSOPz.png               oCGYFCV.png                         oOC6Pmg.png

T6 lvl 26 male          +                          T5 26 female                    =          Foal 1:  T5 female B

nbCSOPz.png          pzK63nR.png                     6jTDEbs.png             oCGYFCV.png

T6 lvl 26 male          +                   T6 lvl 29 female              =          Foal1: T7 male C                     Exchanged Them for :  T5 female D

Bought the Male (1 breeding left)

Do05Pfw.png                    iP8SvQq.png                 kDrwxoE.png

T5 lvl 29 male  A                    +          T6 lvl 29 female  M          =          Foal 1: T6 Male J

(I exchanged him at a later time when I had the extra female)

Do05Pfw.png                    oCGYFCV.png                    N4yNWhR.png

T5 lvl 29 male  A                    +                    T5 28 female D         =            T5 female G

Bought another male (2 breeds this time)

gDdOcIS.png                       DF8HScu.png                          a14JK6i.png

T4 30 male  J                       +                   T4 25 female  C                      =       T6 male H 

I have another female I am working on to pair him with

Bought and exchanged them both:
W3xni87.png                       CiVmLIz.png            7wq9xH7.png

T1 30 male B                        +                 T5 30 female                =         T5 female E

Bought both, but had to level the female:

TIER 3                        sz7RiBP.png                        TIER 5                0fQF7sH.png
T3  30 male  A                        +                         T3 female C                        =             T5 male H                          Exchanged Them for:  T4 female N

Bought them both for a quick exchange:
W3xni87.png                        pjxQ1TB.png                        ZLOPQHa.png

T1 30 Male B                         +                         T3 27 female F             =              T4 female P

My most recent breedings:

nbCSOPz.png                 oCGYFCV.png                        AcooHmE.png

T6 27 male I (2nd one)     +     T5 29 female (previous foal from above)     =     T5 female N

nbCSOPz.png                   oCGYFCV.png                  dbdOOSp.png                dbdOOSp.png

T6 27 male I    +     T5 29 female (bought her intact)                            =     T6 female L                         Exchanged Them for:   T6 female L (2nd one!)

So, I tried to use the 700 Threshold with this set.
7xQiHla.png    7wq9xH7.png             a14JK6i.png

T6 29 Male N                 +        T5 24 female             =             T6 female H

7xQiHla.png    dbdOOSp.png             ZtCqXED.png                 JQvipJ3.png
T6 29 Male N                 +        T6 15 female             =             T6 female P                         Exchanged Them for:   T5 female F (I got burned so bad with this one)

My "I don't really care" set:
PLTahbx.png        JQvipJ3.png         z6bU2mV.png

T5 24 male I                +         T5 24 female F        =        T6 Male  T  

I have another female for him later.

pjxQ1TB.png            pjxQ1TB.png           LS4za5p.png                AcooHmE.png

T3 26 male F            +              T3 28 female F               =                T6 Male R                         Exchanged Them for:   T5 male N

That is it for now. I have others that I am working on.  I think I'll spend less coin this time around though.

Posted

My timing must be off!  I have yet to see any T7s on the horse market.  I'm on Edan server and I try to check the horse market every time I get to any valid stable.  What servers are you guys on?

I'm on Uno and saw a purebread red t7 on the horse market yesterday. It actually stayed there for quite some time (long enough to be able to close the market, come back and check again) but that's probably because its skills aren't that good, luckily it had breeding resets. But honestly t7's rarely go up on market, at least from what I've seen.