• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

The Premium coupon has a chance to give exp or learning a new skill. The normal coupon does not mention anything about exp or skills. 

premium.PNG

------ 

Also, has anyone noticed that when breeding T6s at the highest threshold that it seems like the frequency of getting T5 females is a lot higher? Anyway, I'm up to three Tier 7s, which I'd like to think I'd have more of if not for the autolooping issue. My data: 

1. Tier 7 Female, 7I = T5 Female, 5O, Level 28 x T5 Male, 5O, Level 28. 

2. Tier 7 Female, 7D = T6 Female, 6I, Level 26 x T6 Male, 6E, Level 29

3. Tier 7 Female, 7E = T6 Female, 6C, Level 24 x T6 Male, 6N, Level 29

I started breeding below the maximum threshold, as I found I was getting less desirable results when maxing pairs out (after breeding 16 T6s and 21 T5s). Plus, I was hoping to finally get a male T7. 

My luck was so bad breeding T6's i quit all horse leveling and breeding. For now and until I see info in the this thread Daum has fixed their horse breeding routine breeding beyond T6 is a waste of time. 

After they introduced none-pure breed T7's, i started breeding all my saved T6's. I leveled the horse pairs to what ever the calc says is highest. For 15 breeds i got 1 Tier 7 so thats 1 in 15 when the calculate says i should have gotten about 5 in 15. My last breed i got 3 T5's in a row so thats when i quit. Also the T7 was very significantly slower than my average T6 and much much slower than my best T6. 

Any way my advice wait and read the threads, if someday it looks like breeding is good start back breeding.

Nothing to do with the new update but my T7B has finally got to level 30! she had IA & Sideways move left to learn but she didnt! :( so she has learnt 13/15 possible skills for that skin/tier. Now do I exchange a skill for IA? ill have to check my bank balance first xD looking at her final stats she seems slow Speed: 149.4%, Accel: 149.3%, Turn: 129.5% & Brake: 125.6% (stats without gear)

However with gear its a lot better! although I am stil upgrading pieces: Speed: 156.4%, Accel: 153.1%, Turn: 133.7% & Brake: 129.2% (Cash shop costume and various light items)

I am still on my quest for T7 number three! im hoping I will have some more luck on my next rounds ^^

*UPDATE* Ok i used two coupons and got IA & Sideways move!! xD

Congrates ........... i have 3 horses with Sideways which I am ashamed to say i bought ... my first cost me i think me about 50 tries (Ouch) .......... 2nd about 20 and third time i was lucky and about 5 or 10. One got 2 seater while i was waiting for Sideways move. All got IA, sprint and drift while i waited for Sideways move. Sideways move is critical for decent horse combat. I have never had a horse learn Sideways while level alone but i have only leveled one T7. 

Posted

As far as anyone knows, T8s are not in game.As I said, I have 3 T7 stallions but only 1 T7 mare, so 2 of those stallions are rather useless right now, unless I use them to get more T7 mares; hence why I'm considering breeding one now. I'm asking if the T6+T7 can = T8 because if it does, I'll wait.

From my understanding, based on other versions of the game, you can get T8 from a T6+T7 pairing. That's actually how all my pairings for T8 are set up currently since I have only T7 males. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

IMO the breeding is fine, if you stick to the 700 threshold. Above that seems to be borked atm but the 700 works well. I got my 7th T7 today using two T6's at lvl 22 each :)

My results from each t7 attempt:

T6 x T5: 21 times -> 4 x T7
T5 x T5: 14 times -> 1 x T7
T6 x T6: 11 times -> 2 x T7

T5 x T4: 7 times -> 0 x T7

T6 x T4: 4 times -> 0 x T7

1 person likes this

Posted

My first T7 now looks like this, I had to get it too!!

:3

oe7Ypvb.jpg

Wow this one looks SO beautiful!

Did anyone make screenshots of ALL the coupon outcome possibilities perhaps? Isn't there also a blue one? xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a T8 from a T6 + T7 pairing? I checked the calculator but it doesn't event show T8 foals for a T7 lvl 30 pair. If not, I might breed these two T6 mares I have with one of my T7 stallions. I have 3 T7 boys now but only one T7 mare. :<

Also, horse appearance change coupon omg! =O I might change my T7's appearance to a T2 skin (fox-orange body and golden mane) to match my horse irl since I gave my T7 his name. :3 They're both racers. <3

PS: I forgot to post about my recent T7s and now I forgot the pairings, sorry. >.< I think they were from the max threshold of a T5 pairing (lvl 30 + lvl 28).

If T8 is released it will. Check this chart from korean breeding results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygwAO03jSHGUTv3Zveokz22htoC8NqkkxjbRAs6bPBw/htmlview#

You will need:

T6 + T6 with a summary level of 58 to get a T8 female

T7 + T7 with a summary level of 54 to get a T8 female (maybe, less level are needed)

Edited by Nyrante
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

this gorgeous boy is my first T7 =D named him Bojack! Hoping to get started again with fingers crossed for a purebred, but honestly I have no idea if there is a specific combo that does it so I guess I will just keep throwing what I got at 'em

ba375215d6541b72bd4de7fa5f221f81.png

If T8 is released it will. Check this chart from korean breeding results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygwAO03jSHGUTv3Zveokz22htoC8NqkkxjbRAs6bPBw/htmlview#

You will need:

T6 + T6 with a summary level of 58 to get a T8 female

T7 + T7 with a summary level of 54 to get a T8 female (maybe, less level are needed)

level 54 and 58!? I didn't think you needed past 30! Daaaaang

Edited by NyanRose
1 person likes this

Posted

-snip-

level 54 and 58!? I didn't think you needed past 30! Daaaaang

Congrats to your T7 ;D!

And I think Nyrante meant not a base level of 50+ but both horses combined, so one is level 30 and one is 28 ~ (or 30/24) 

Posted

So you can get every skin, even the spotted race horse? I´m glad for everybody who gets their favourite skin but... this is kinda meh :/ There´re even pet skins you can´t buy, why no special horse skins?

Posted

Hey everyone ^^ Its been quite a while since I played BDO now and I´m just wondering what updates we have on horses/breeding so far?
I believe last time I played was maybe 1 month or a few weeks before the planned Valencia release, I had managed to get a T7 but after that I took a long break.
Just a small heads up what to expect before jumping back into the game would be awesome ^_^ (Items, Tiers, Armor, Skills and everything inbetween)

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone ^^ Its been quite a while since I played BDO now and I´m just wondering what updates we have on horses/breeding so far?
I believe last time I played was maybe 1 month or a few weeks before the planned Valencia release, I had managed to get a T7 but after that I took a long break.
Just a small heads up what to expect before jumping back into the game would be awesome ^_^ (Items, Tiers, Armor, Skills and everything inbetween)

Horse skin change coupons have beend added
A horse branding stone has been added that reduces revival cost and MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE raises the chance of getting a skill (haha yeah right)
The chance to receive higher tiers from low tiers has been increased
You can sell low lvl horses to NPC now for even better money than AH

did I miss anything?

HBAUBDUWBFNBFJSAN!!!!!!! T7C female
2016-08-04_96777871.thumb.JPG.bfa0e465eb2016-08-04_96784104.thumb.JPG.cb679b5afb

Pariring was Lvl 25 T5M and T6U Lvl 26. I hate U so much and just wanted to waste it. Ohboyohboyohboy I SO didn´t expected this D:
Now I got all pures, hooray, zero achievement! xD

I mean, you really don´t expect much from a mount with a name like this, ahaha
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.353190c50c62952b7d71

Jesus now I exchanged the parents and expected T5 crap and named it accorndingly
Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.0951249a434e4d3f37c4

Edited by RainbowRat
4 people like this

Posted

My luck was so bad breeding T6's i quit all horse leveling and breeding. For now and until I see info in the this thread Daum has fixed their horse breeding routine breeding beyond T6 is a waste of time. 

After they introduced none-pure breed T7's, i started breeding all my saved T6's. I leveled the horse pairs to what ever the calc says is highest. For 15 breeds i got 1 Tier 7 so thats 1 in 15 when the calculate says i should have gotten about 5 in 15. My last breed i got 3 T5's in a row so thats when i quit. Also the T7 was very significantly slower than my average T6 and much much slower than my best T6. 

Any way my advice wait and read the threads, if someday it looks like breeding is good start back breeding.

Congrates ........... i have 3 horses with Sideways which I am ashamed to say i bought ... my first cost me i think me about 50 tries (Ouch) .......... 2nd about 20 and third time i was lucky and about 5 or 10. One got 2 seater while i was waiting for Sideways move. All got IA, sprint and drift while i waited for Sideways move. Sideways move is critical for decent horse combat. I have never had a horse learn Sideways while level alone but i have only leveled one T7. 

i just had good luck with inly using 2 skill chnage coupons! RNG blessed me with that instead of more T7s xD 

Posted

Horse skin change coupons have beend addedA horse branding stone has been added that reduces revival cost and MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE raises the chance of getting a skill (haha yeah right)

Awesome ^^ Going to have a look at these new features.

Posted (edited)

Awesome ^^ Going to have a look at these new features.

the npc horse selling is kinda nice, you can make 1mil with a t1 if it has charge for example. but you cannot delete horses anymore....
The premium skins look pixelated btw. (go fullscreen with the screenshot)

2016-08-04_100381191.thumb.JPG.845c76258

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted (edited)

OK i just got a result that I should NOT have gotten according to the calculator

I stupidly bread a lvl 26 T5 to my T6 girls forgetting that I needed to get the girls to 25 not 22 like I usually do so I breed them before I should have....I did all my breeding and the exchange and have only just now realized the mistake I made with the levels. They really have changed something becasue these breeds were under the 700 threshold.

First breed

T5M Level 26 Male CiVmLIz.png with T6C Level 22 FemalePQdPVSt.png= T5b FemaleoOC6Pmg.png

Second Breed (same Male)

T5M Level 26 Male CiVmLIz.pngwith T6E Level 22 Female v2PCb19.png = T6T Malez6bU2mV.png

But then comes the exchage

T5M Level 26 Male CiVmLIz.pngwith T6E Level 22 Female v2PCb19.png = T7D Female 106kp4q.png:o

Calculator said this should not be possible....:S

Edited by Quinntessa
3 people like this

Posted

They did increase the chances.  I know they said they increased the chances of getting higher tier horses from lower tiers but because they did not go into detail about what they increased or how - they just love giving us details, right? - we should probably not completely rely on the calculator until it's been announced that it's been updated with the new info.

1 person likes this

Posted

Horse skin change coupons have beend addedA horse branding stone has been added that reduces revival cost and MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE raises the chance of getting a skill (haha yeah right)

did I miss anything?

2016-08-04_96777871.thumb.JPG.bfa0e465eb2016-08-04_96784104.thumb.JPG.cb679b5afb

Pariring was Lvl 25 T5M and T6K Lvl 26. I hate K so much, got it couple of times in a row and just wanted to waste it. Ohboyohboyohboy I SO didn´t expected this D:

Jesus now I exchanged the parents and expected T5 crap and named it accorndingly

These two did not even total 7 in black it was only a 5. o.O

OK i just got a result that I should NOT have gotten according to the calculator

I stupidly bread a lvl 26 T5 to my T6 girls forgetting that I needed to get the girls to 25 not 22 like I usually do so I breed them before I should have....I did all my breeding and the exchange and have only just now realized the mistake I made with the levels. They really have changed something becasue these breeds were under the 700 threshold.

First breed

T5M Level 26 Male CiVmLIz.png with T6C Level 22 FemalePQdPVSt.png= T5b FemaleoOC6Pmg.png

Second Breed (same Male)

T5M Level 26 Male CiVmLIz.pngwith T6E Level 22 Female v2PCb19.png = T6T Malez6bU2mV.png

But then comes the exchage

T5M Level 26 Male CiVmLIz.pngwith T6E Level 22 Female v2PCb19.png = T7D Female 106kp4q.png:o

Calculator said this should not be possible....:S

And you got a tier 7 from below threshold. I would say now there is no guideline anymore just breed whatever to whatever. O.o

Posted (edited)

T5M+T6K= 6 Black oO

~~~

Rng will kidding me -.- 

T5E lvl 30 + T6N lvl 23 = T6D Girl 

T7I lvl 30 + T6N lvl 19 = a ugly Pinky T5 Girl

T6N lvl 22 + T5E lvl 24 = T6N Boy (ok can deal with it)

No White PureBreed for me ... fine 

cdtyFyo.gif

Edited by Rou
addet another breed

Posted

T5M+T6K= 6 Black oO

~~~

Rng will kidding me -.- 

T5E lvl 30 + T6N lvl 23 = T6D Girl 

T7I lvl 30 + T6N lvl 19 = a ugly Pinky T5 Girl

No White PureBreed for me ... fine 

cdtyFyo.gif

I hear you! All my T5/6s so far will add up to 6 white max.  I have a number of possible 7 red or 7 black breedings, but I'd really like all three eventually.  Of course RNG could still hate me.  Who knows?  Stay tuned for breeding updates in a month or so... :-P

Posted

So you can get every skin, even the spotted race horse? I´m glad for everybody who gets their favourite skin but... this is kinda meh :/ There´re even pet skins you can´t buy, why no special horse skins?

Because it's one Tier below the horse level and we are at T7 you can't get the Purebred skins.  When they put T8s in, maybe then you can, but for now you can't get T7 purebred skins or even reskin to another T7.

Posted

did I miss anything?

Pariring was Lvl 25 T5M and T6K Lvl 26. I hate K so much, got it couple of times in a row and just wanted to waste it. Ohboyohboyohboy I SO didn´t expected this D:

Gratz on the T7s!  Are you sure the father was a T5M and not a T5L or a T5J, though? Because it should not be possible to get a black purebred with only 6 in black.

They did mention that "the chance of getting a higher tier from breeding has increased" so we are seeing breeding that the current calculator doesn't think are possible based on the scores.  There is a spreadsheet linked a few pages back that has a possible new threshold listing. I'm going to test that with a couple of T4s soon (hopefully tonight).

Posted (edited)

These two did not even total 7 in black it was only a 5. o.O

T5M+T6K= 6 Black oO

Begging everybody´s pardon, it wasn´t T6K it was the female above with 3 points in black : P T6k gave me the same skin, got me confused...

I hear you! All my T5/6s so far will add up to 6 white max.

Use a T4H you can still get T7 with a T4 T6 pairing. At least somebody pages ago did.

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

I'm really glad they changed the lower threshold, however I do hope they look at the above 700 because I honestly believe there is something screwed up. 

Posted

Begging everybody´s pardon, it wasn´t T6K it was the female above with 3 points in black : P T6k gave me the same skin, got me confused...

Use a T4H you can still get T7 with a T4 T6 pairing. At least somebody pages ago did.

Good to know.  That is one of the T4 skins that I have not managed to breed yet, but I'm trying!

Posted

Good to know.  That is one of the T4 skins that I have not managed to breed yet, but I'm trying!

getting that t4 should be easier than T5K or T6N at least : P

Posted

getting that t4 should be easier than T5K or T6N at least : P

Yeah. Breeding (or catching) one horse of each skin in the game is sort of my side project, so I will get them all eventually! (after many many wagons have bitten the dust...)