• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey all,

Has anyone gotten a horse death lately in a safe zone for no reason whatsoever?

I was on my horse, leaving Glish on an autopath (not loop) to Calpheon. I stepped away from my PC, and when I came back my character was auto-running into the wall of the stable (steps away from where I started the autopath) and my horse was in the Glish stable with a death! 

1) I was in a safe zone the entire time

2) There was nothing in my system messages saying my horse had been injured, etc.

I am going to send a ticket, but I thought someone here had also had this happen to them recently? We have a guildie who also had a very strange horse death outside of calpheon with no usual mobs and no warning that the horse was in trouble.

:( :( :(

Posted

where do these 30% come from?

overall demoralizing, yes, but there is a point in breeding. we get rid of our leftover horses and keep the besties for ourselfs. so... t8 or t9 are still going to be unique.

uh, I have no idea. O.o  I think I might have conflated the 30% horse experience with the chance of learning a skill. Currently I just have increased chances from the mount brand (unspecified %), and increased chance from full set of horse armor (pearl shop). It could be as little as 2% increase, so I don't remember where I got that number from. :o

Posted

Hey all,

Has anyone gotten a horse death lately in a safe zone for no reason whatsoever?

I was on my horse, leaving Glish on an autopath (not loop) to Calpheon. I stepped away from my PC, and when I came back my character was auto-running into the wall of the stable (steps away from where I started the autopath) and my horse was in the Glish stable with a death! 

1) I was in a safe zone the entire time

2) There was nothing in my system messages saying my horse had been injured, etc.

I am going to send a ticket, but I thought someone here had also had this happen to them recently? We have a guildie who also had a very strange horse death outside of calpheon with no usual mobs and no warning that the horse was in trouble.

:( :( :(

sort of similar - my original ticket was about my horse randomly dying when running through the desert. It was full health and ran over a tiny hill and then died. Definitely not enough of a fall or anything to kill it, and neither me or the horse had any debuffs or anything, he just mysteriously died. 

GM said they'd look into it but can't remove the death or reset the deaths (which is only 1 from this weird bug thing -_- ) which sucks as I need to use that horse for breeding so obviously didn't want any deaths

Posted

I haven't seen any T5 in the wild yet. I expect them to appear with T8 release but who knows. Think it's time to check all spawn points in case we can potentially tame them. I'm really very curious now.

I was hoping the same, so I went to check the spots near Olvia, Velia, Heidel and Glish yesterday evening (EU server), but found only T1 to T3. I caught some of them to make new ones spawn, but got the same result.

Maybe I was just unlucky...

Posted

I catch lots of horses.  T1 to T3 are all that are out there right now, trust me. :)

Posted (edited)

They actually didn't do an official announcement when they made the purebreed T7's available either, it was only when someone got one from breeding we found out.

This is becuase T7 horses were in the game from the beginning, hence why nobody ever knew if they were actually in or not, until the first one started to pop up.

Any other changes they made to the horses (Adding the rest of the T6's and T7's, adding T3 to the wild), has been in the patch notes.

In JP, there has been a small patch in september last year, that specificly stated they added the T8's to their game with the new upgraded skills, so i doubt they would have added them without letting it say so in the patch notes. 

Besides all this. People have been breeding their T7's aswell (I have seen them on the market a few times now, not able to reset breeding). So if they were in the game, then surely someone by now would have shown us a picture of it.

So yeah, the fact that the upgraded skills of Sprint and such are not even availible, lets me to believe that T8's are not in the game.

JP patch notes Sept '15:

http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/09/15/16092015-translated-patch-notes-jp/

Edited by Bouwplan

Posted

I was hoping the same, so I went to check the spots near Olvia, Velia, Heidel and Glish yesterday evening (EU server), but found only T1 to T3. I caught some of them to make new ones spawn, but got the same result.

Maybe I was just unlucky...

I catch lots of horses.  T1 to T3 are all that are out there right now, trust me. :)

I went on a taming spree last night, as I really don't do that often now days. T1 to T3 only, though we didn't have T3 even when they sneakily introduced T7 purebreds, if I remember. Am I making a mistake here? Been a while, but I think we only had T1 and T2. Anyway, for now, I think we don't have anything above T3.

Posted

This is becuase T7 horses were in the game from the beginning, hence why nobody ever knew if they were actually in or not, until the first one started to pop up.

Any other changes they made to the horses (Adding the rest of the T6's and T7's, adding T3 to the wild), has been in the patch notes.

In JP, there has been a small patch in september last year, that specificly stated they added the T8's to their game with the new upgraded skills, so i doubt they would have added them without letting it say so in the patch notes. 

Besides all this. People have been breeding their T7's aswell (I have seen them on the market a few times now, not able to reset breeding). So if they were in the game, then surely someone by now would have shown us a picture of it.

So yeah, the fact that the upgraded skills of Sprint and such are not even availible, lets me to believe that T8's are not in the game.

JP patch notes Sept '15:

http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/09/15/16092015-translated-patch-notes-jp/

I also saw a lot of T7 horses without breedings on the market. But they are between lvl 20 - 25. So it isn't possible to breed T8 out of them (if we have the same chance like in russia)

Posted

I also saw a lot of T7 horses without breedings on the market. But they are between lvl 20 - 25. So it isn't possible to breed T8 out of them (if we have the same chance like in russia)

The ones i have seen were 28-30

Posted

Finally i have got my 3rd T7! on exchange and hoped for a horse of any tier male because of them name 'Ace'

I now have a T7B Female, T7J Female & now T7E Male! :D

Now to try for T7C on my next breeding and a chance at all the others on my one after!

T7 Three Ace.jpg

Congrates !!!!

I got my third T7 also on Sunday Monday. So I have a male and female T7, but i will wait to breed these two. (lost my 1st T7 to breeding)

7I <= 6N + 6E breed

7D <= 6N + 6E breed

5C <= 6N + 6E exchange

SixSixmate05057IMale<=SixSix01*3406NMale202+SixSixmate02226EFEMALE241 Formal
SixSixmate06057DFemale<=SixSix01*3406NMale201+SixSixmate02226EFEMALE24-1 Formal
SixSixmate07415CFemale<=SixSix01*3406NMale200+SixSixmate022236EFEMALE24-99 INFORMAL

Posted

Id love to buy a t8 on jordine

Posted

Tier 8 Hype! Just read the patch notes. It took me so long to get a T7, I got my first one last Friday and I've gotten 2 more since. My luck has been getting better but unfortunately they are all males. Good luck to all of you that are able to try for a T8!

Posted

OMG, I'm so excited! Who will be the first breeder of this fine community who bred one first?

Good luck to all!

Id love to buy a t8 on jordine

92b7a3faf359e4304bf75e48eab0a8a7.thumb.j

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ is now updated to 1.09!

Change Notes:

- Removed "Not yet availible" from T8-A, T8-B, T8-C, T8-D and T8-E. Now availible through breeding!

Enjoy!

Edited by Bouwplan
4 people like this

Posted

LAKJFLDFJOIGJHL:SKJSDFSLDKJ

T8s are in!! Time to breed all my T7s!! Will report results later tonight. 

Posted

Yay T8 is LIVE :):):)

Posted

Im just waiting for confirmation from players and proof before I breed mine xD I have 3 t7s. 2 attempts at pure white and 1 attempt at pure black t8 (without exchange ofc)

Posted

Tier8 has been out in Korea for months. It would have been nice to get some statistics on their breeding rates, for all the time they have been there. I suppose the most likely (only) way to get them is to breed 2 tier 7 level 30 horses. but still it's things like this about BDO that are kind of a turn off. Hidden information.

Good luck to all breeders, and my condolences to those who end up with tier 6.

Posted (edited)

Tier8 has been out in Korea for months. It would have been nice to get some statistics on their breeding rates, for all the time they have been there. I suppose the most likely (only) way to get them is to breed 2 tier 7 level 30 horses. but still it's things like this about BDO that are kind of a turn off. Hidden information.

Good luck to all breeders, and my condolences to those who end up with tier 6.

The Russian breeding calculater says to have at least 2 T7 horses of level 28 or up.

Im just waiting for confirmation from players and proof before I breed mine xD I have 3 t7s. 2 attempts at pure white and 1 attempt at pure black t8 (without exchange ofc)

Official Patch notes are not confirmed enough? :P

Edited by Bouwplan
1 person likes this

Posted

The Russian breeding calculater says to have at least 2 T7 horses of level 28 or up

Can you share a link please I'd like to use it to see the numbers.

Posted

Can you share a link please I'd like to use it to see the numbers.

http://bdo.horse/?page_id=110 

There you go.

Posted

Official Patch notes are not confirmed enough? :P

You know how it is... I don't want to find out that "Due to a technical problem the horse breeding was not working correctly, apologies for inconvenience" or something along those lines xD

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you very much. No idea what this growth factor option is though or what it is for NA.