• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Heidel, female was stabled there, male in Epheria.  I don't think it matters which of your characters activates the breeding though.

Posted

Heidel, female was stabled there, male in Epheria.  I don't think it matters which of your characters activates the breeding though.

OMG! I just realized you can stable the male and female in different stables. Duh!!!  O.o

Posted

OMG! I just realized you can stable the male and female in different stables. Duh!!!  O.o

My same thought, I was sure they have to be at the same stable. I'm dumb.

Posted

My same thought, I was sure they have to be at the same stable. I'm dumb.

Only if you want to exchange them.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh LOL, I am glad I am saving you some time.:D  I went to Epheria to put the male stabled there in the breeding market, then changed to my alt in Heidel to activate the female breeding.  Big time saver and less jockeying around horses.

3 people like this

Posted

Speaking of skills my T8 was born with S:FrontKick which says +AP, but doesn't say how to activate it,  or what it does.  Anyone know? Is it like super Forechop?  *edit  Ok found this video on the new superskills, you need to have the regular skills in order to be able to activate the super ones.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbLspOvL4vE

PS I am Aritsan 6 for training, if someone is tracking that.  I personally don't think it makes a difference.  Also my low level alt with limited horse training was the one who activated the breed for the T8.

i could be wrong but i THINK the difference between Fore Chop and S: Fore Chop is that the S version is an AoE

as for how to activate it, not sure if you just do the same thing as the regular version, i know S: Instant Accel still says F to activate

also not sure if you need the regular AND S version to get complete benefit

Posted

WUUUUT.

This is news! Glorious news.

Posted (edited)

I was just thinking of when I first started breeding in this game and my first of each tier horse :) Do yall remember yours?

I started out with the Explorer horse and a tier 2.

Starters:

3D3xqPI.thumb.png.d6d07f61970fd52bf06b14YHsLFTS.thumb.png.a50e71f41ecbc8812fb856

My first tier 4 horse

4GDscFp.thumb.png.b64a44d503f870a031b0ad

First tier 5 horse

N4yNWhR.thumb.png.1db855ba390a26c51abe11

First tier 6 horse

9q55bmJ.thumb.png.a0dacf986a1ef52e71bf89

First tier 7 horse

PcMCPfY.thumb.png.75f7067ae37eb34c407217

ok need a tier 8 now :) Maybe in two weeks when these are leveled OMG.

Edited by Tabri
2 people like this

Posted

Oh...I just think it's fascinating that horse breeders are like athletes  and in general tend to be superstitious.  I don't think it matters either..all RNG but I do get a twinge sometimes when I breed at a different stable than where I got my first T7 :)

1 person likes this

Posted

ended up with two tier 6 females. qq will train my other t7 to 30 and then try 2 more times before exchanging. Wish me luck D:

Posted

i could be wrong but i THINK the difference between Fore Chop and S: Fore Chop is that the S version is an AoE

as for how to activate it, not sure if you just do the same thing as the regular version, i know S: Instant Accel still says F to activate

also not sure if you need the regular AND S version to get complete benefit

Found a video which explains it all, Coach.  Edited my original post to include it as well.  Here it is for you, and yes you need regular to activate.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbLspOvL4vE

1 person likes this

Posted

oh LOL, I am glad I am saving you some time.:D  I went to Epheria to put the male stabled there in the breeding market, then changed to my alt in Heidel to activate the female breeding.  Big time saver and less jockeying around horses.

Yeah, thank you so much!  Before I found out you could overload the "small" stables with up to 20 horses, I used to ride each pair of horses from Heidel to Calpheon to breed, because I also thought you needed to have a free spot for the foal.

And up until I read your post, it never occurred to me that the male would be from the "breeding market" and didn't actually have to be standing next to the female.  That will be a big time saver.

Posted

thanks for this info.  It never clicked in my brain that this was possible.

Posted

Oh man this was the most stressful breeding of my life. My one and only T7 female.

PcMCPfY.png  + TIER 7 (only purebreds available) = XVYxCbb.png

T7H lvl 30 + T7A lvl 30 = T8A

He was born with fore chop and is very pretty but looks like a T7. I'm Training Prof5.

Stunned and happy.

sTdIRQT.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

Has anyone tried the "Imperial Training"? I won't be in game till this evening.  Does it ask for a horse of a particular tier or what?

Posted

Has anyone tried the "Imperial Training"? I won't be in game till this evening.  Does it ask for a horse of a particular tier or what?

horse needs to be 15+ that´s  all~

Posted

all about the deaths , so sorry for u

I was really tempted to buy death resets.. and then, oh well what could happen and the chance for T8 is low anyway. >_>

Posted

RNG is such an asshole system. 

zucht.thumb.JPG.7c5f9f3f104fa826f115a57e

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Did my first set for T8 today:

T7I @ 30 (M) + T7E @ 30 (F) = T6P (F) and T6G (F) -.-

Then I exchanged them because "F*** it" and I got a T8A (M) w/ S Fore Chop as his first skill. \o/

After I get my 3 T7Ds (F) to 30, we'll see if I get lucky again.

Edit: For context, I'm Artisan 2 training. And I 100% am superstitious about how/when/where I collect.

Edited by fynix
add context to training level
1 person likes this

Posted

So obvious it could be done, but totally never thought of this either lol. Make things easier, no longer have to play musical stables to breed.

Also, I am sad panda, my three T7's are all female, so until I hit the male T7 lottery, I can't even enter the T8 lottery.

Posted

RNG is such an asshole system. 

That's some harsh RNG.  :( I'm half afraid to try as this will probably be my results too, but guess I will try, once I get home. 

By the way, grats to all of the new T8 owners!! Very happy to see them!  They are all gorgeous :)

Posted

I wonder when wild T5s will be added, I suppose it will be a while so others can catch up ^^

Posted

My best combo of T7D + T7E gave only sad results : T6F and T6Q both female, very disappointed.. Downgrade :/

PS : http://www.blackd.de/horse need to be updated with the new factor of 10 so we can see correct % and results because right now it's wrong

Posted

My best combo of T7D + T7E gave only sad results : T6F and T6Q both female, very disappointed.. Downgrade :/

PS : http://www.blackd.de/horse need to be updated with the new factor of 10 so we can see correct % and results because right now it's wrong

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/ also needs to be updated.

Posted

Maybe i try T8 in a few Days (8White 8Black Chance) 

Atleast im Happy with my T7 Purewhite (11 skills all the good skills) so i can deal with it ... My T8 Time will come later ^^

1 person likes this