• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have  a LOT of T7 males and need more T7 females.  Was thinking of breeding T7 males with T6 females and was wondering if anyone has had luck with this or do you just get a lot of T6 females (and I have enough of those right now too).

Just an aside, I was reading earlier about some capturing questions and the minigame.  To cut down on the number of minigames you might have to do, keep walking after the horse raises its hooves and start the minigame only when its hooves hit the ground again.  Works fine, and saves time.

Also Camouflage - that is the saddest story every.  *hug

Oh man, I am in the same situation as you.. I have 8 T7 males and 3 T7 females.... I already went through 2 females in hopes of getting a T8 but no luck yet, so I sold them. Leveling my last T7 female right now... after she is done, i have to start breeding my T7 males with my T6 females.... :( btw, i got 4 T7E and I named them Entei, Suicune, Raikou, and Articuno... so far suicune is the smartest and raikou the most stupid... fairly accurate xD

I did this because I had 3 T7 stallions and only 1 mare, I'll quote myself on the results:

Results of T7F and T8 tries so far (male, female, foal):

1st attempt:

T7 lvl 30 PcMCPfY.png + T7 lvl 30 jB2lpjw.png = T7 male GTZPGF4.png

2nd attempt:

T7 lvl 30 jB2lpjw.png+ T6 lvl 29 OPxokAE.png= T6 female 3AQXzZQ.png

3rd attempt:

T7 lvl 30 jB2lpjw.png+ T6 lvl 29 YAmBFBt.png= T7 female dXhS0q1.png(I had a mini heart attack with this one because I thought it was the T8 lol)

4th attempt:

T7 lvl 30 PcMCPfY.png+ T7 lvl 30 dXhS0q1.png= ? (have 8 in white)

5th attempt:

T70 lvl 30 GTZPGF4.png+ T6 lvl 29 3AQXzZQ.png= ? (have 8 in black)

Back to lvling for my 4th and 5th attempt! RNG has set me up nicely for purebred attempts. :D

Edited by Kinna

Posted (edited)

My new baby tier 8 has now learned insta accel regular and S insta accel and he is only level 7, leveled only on the wagon so far no time to ride him yet :( I cant wait to try that one out :o

Good luck everyone on getting your tier 8 I hope everyone gets one or heck why not LOTS of them.:D

Should have named him this hoping he gets sprint also crosses fingers.

2095008_s1_i1.thumb.jpg.62ffc3e34b065d04

Edited by Tabri
1 person likes this

Posted

I made a huge costly mistake :( feel like rage quitting after this one.

I bought what I thought was  T7 level 30 male off market. Leveled my T7 female to 26 and bred them...Didn't realize till after I bred them he was T6, not T7. And the result is enough to make me go WTF???

T6.thumb.JPG.9cf970e1f5bb991d3e7dbb72dc1 T6 level 30 male (I thought was T7) + T7_girl.thumb.JPG.bfbea6fb3abbe48fe9f6a1 T7 female level 26

Thought maybe a T7 or a T6 offspring....I get this

T5.thumb.JPG.d760eb44028a8514e8c30ea3072 Tier EFFIN' 5 male.

I can't even. I get literally sick to my stomach even thinking about it :S.

Especially since it took me about 2 weeks to level the T7 female because of the constant DCing I am still getting whenever I try to afk autoloop. This breeding is not worth it anymore. Better off farming mobs and getting rich and just buy a T8 when they show up in the market and save myself the heartaches.

Posted

If you're looking for a silver lining, you now have THE BEST T5 racehorse in the game. Proudly level your Hulk horse and go smash the other T5s when races come out!

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought what I thought was  T7 level 30 male off market. Leveled my T7 female to 26 and bred them...Didn't realize till after I bred them he was T6, not T7. And the result is enough to make me go WTF???

T6.thumb.JPG.9cf970e1f5bb991d3e7dbb72dc1 T6 level 30 male (I thought was T7) + T7_girl.thumb.JPG.bfbea6fb3abbe48fe9f6a1 T7 female level 26

Especially since it took me about 2 weeks to level the T7 female because of the constant DCing I am still getting whenever I try to afk autoloop. This breeding is not worth it anymore. Better off farming mobs and getting rich and just buy a T8 when they show up in the market and save myself the heartaches.

wow thats bad , so sorry for u :/

Posted

OK, so apparently I've not reported breedings in over a month. Not that I have that many, but I finished my T3/4 rounds:

Glacier (T4 G) male level 28 +Mocha (T3 F) Female Level 30 = T5 F (Male) Raspberry
Glacier (T4 G) male level 28 +Mocha (T3 F) Female Level 30 = T6 B (Female) Melody
Espoir (T4M) male level 28 + Cappuccino (T3F) Female Level 30 = T6J Male
Espoir (T4M) male level 28 + x (T3F) Female Level 30 = T5 H (Female)
Espoir (T4M) male level 28 + x (T3F) Female Level 30 (exchange) = T6 E (Male)
SnowTaffy (T4M) male level 28 + x (T3F) Female Level 30 = T5 A (Female)
SnowTaffy (T4M) male level 28 + x (T4N) Female Level 24 = T5 B (Female)
SnowTaffy (T4M) male level 28 + x (T4N) Female Level 24 (exchange) = T5 A (Male)
Hoffnung (T4O) male level 28 + Matumaini (T4O) Female level 27 = T5 B (Male)
Hoffnung (T4O) male level 28 + T3F Female level 30 = T6 E (Male)
Hoffnung (T4O) male level 28 + Matumaini (T4O) Female level 27 (exchange) = T6 D (Male)
T4P Male (level 28) + T3F Female level 30 = T6 I (Female) Lady_Ebony
T4P Male (level 28) + T3C Female level 30 = T6 J (Male)
T4P Male (level 28) + T3C Female level 30 (exchange) = T6 H (Male)

So from breeding my T3/4s together (females mostly provided by catching wild T3s) I got

9 T5 Females

14 T5 Males

6 T6 Females

9 T6 Males

This all being done in the 600 grade, I notice that I didn't get any T4 females and I got more 50% more males than females, which seems a bit high. That said, The sample is not big enough (though it feels like it took forever to get here).

I also got 11 of the 15 possible T5 skins, and 10 of the 21 possible T6 skins.  Lower tier I'm still missing the T2C, T3A and 6 of 17 T4 skins.

Fast forward the cross-referencing all these babies to find possible purebred matches. I got a number of possible pairs with 7+ in Red or Black, but no white.

As I was leveling my last set of T3/4, I had two spots on my wagon so I decided to start with this pair:

Do05Pfw.pngT5A Male level 24 + a14JK6i.pngT6H Female level 22

I was going to level them to 25 and 26 just in case, but I came home and they were 22 and 24, which was the minimum for a 700 grade if we were in the new system, so I got impatient and bred them:

28705282200_a5f4e0d2c0_b.jpg

T7J Female!!! Woot!!!

She was born with a common skill. Fore Chop, I think.  But that was very exciting. :-) Now onto the next wagon!

OK, that's odd because according to the calculator, a T5 male is not possible at the 750 grade (and this is under the old grade, which was 9). I can't make the new calculator work at work due to browser restrictions, but here's what the old one says:

• ~23.97% Tier 5 ♀ Female
  • ~20.55% Tier 6 ♂ Male
  • ~23.97% Tier 6 ♀ Female
  • ~20.55% Tier 7 ♂ Male
  • ~10.96% Tier 7 ♀ Female

Are you sure that's not a T6E? They do look similar.

Either way, sorry for the bad RNG. :-(

Posted

If you're looking for a silver lining, you now have THE BEST T5 racehorse in the game. Proudly level your Hulk horse and go smash the other T5s when races come out!

Ya, no silver lining there....I have about 7 T5 better than this one that I don't even have time to level with me DCing constantly lol. And the thing is worth like 300k on the market at level 1 lol. I could've made more money than that taming a few wild horses lol.

OK, that's odd because according to the calculator, a T5 male is not possible at the 750 grade (and this is under the old grade, which was 9). I can't make the new calculator work at work due to browser restrictions, but here's what the old one says:
  • ~23.97% Tier 5 ♀ Female
  • ~20.55% Tier 6 ♂ Male
  • ~23.97% Tier 6 ♀ Female
  • ~20.55% Tier 7 ♂ Male
  • ~10.96% Tier 7 ♀ Female

Are you sure that's not a T6E? They do look similar.

Either way, sorry for the bad RNG. :-(

It's female sorry...but still it's like the worst possible outcome 

tier5_gilley.thumb.JPG.cc43d4995e9a931bc

Up to this point the RNG gods have shined brightly on me so I can't complain but to do a complete flip like this is really heart wrenching. Especially after the problems I am having trying to level my horses. If I didn't DC every 5 minutes resetting my autoloop I would just say oh well, back to the drawing board. But like I said, 2 weeks to level the T7 female to level 26. I think I will continue to level her to 30 and reset her breeding because it's taking too freaking long to level all my T7.

I have these two on my wagon right now

T7BNW.thumb.JPG.d20ce8c50541e712486a0d70T7red.thumb.JPG.b4948fa46ea59fc533b38dc0

Hopefully I get this one...

T8D.thumb.JPG.973614778cf79fad4c5a5f40d7

fingers crossed ;)

Can someone post a link to the new calculator? I put 2 T7 level 30 into the old one and don't get percentages for T8. Thanks :)

Posted

Ya, no silver lining there....I have about 7 T5 better than this one that I don't even have time to level with me DCing constantly lol. And the thing is worth like 300k on the market at level 1 lol. I could've made more money than that taming a few wild horses lol.

Up to this point the RNG gods have shined brightly on me so I can't complain but to do a complete flip like this is really heart wrenching. Especially after the problems I am having trying to level my horses. If I didn't DC every 5 minutes resetting my autoloop I would just say oh well, back to the drawing board. But like I said, 2 weeks to level the T7 female to level 26. I think I will continue to level her to 30 and reset her breeding because it's taking too freaking long to level all my T7.

T7BNW.thumb.JPG.d20ce8c50541e712486a0d70T7red.thumb.JPG.b4948fa46ea59fc533b38dc0

fingers crossed ;)

Can someone post a link to the new calculator? I put 2 T7 level 30 into the old one and don't get percentages for T8. Thanks :)

Here you go:

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/

And good luck!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

fingers crossed ;)

http://bdo.horse/?page_id=110

It's Russian calc, but you can see the regional rate 10. I'm also scared because I'm about to put T6 24 and T5 25 to breed - which would be bad before. I just can't wait for female to gain 1 mil exp more, too impatient.

Edit: sorry for spam I didn't see there was already reply when I posted this :D

Edited by Ratnica
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anyone knows if T8 skills still capped at 16 like other tiers? this one got 16 skills by Lv23, still missing few skills since T8

has those extra skills.

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.08.15_21h28m45s_001_.png

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Anyone knows if T8 skills still capped at 16 like other tiers? this one got 16 skills by Lv23, still missing few skills since T8

has those extra skills.

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.08.15_21h28m45s_001_.png

congrats... and I hate you...

2 people like this

Posted

I guess today was my lucky day... as I've put these 2 horses in the love stables:

male T7E lvl 30 GTZPGF4.pngx female T7I lvl 26 dXhS0q1.png

and they gave me this foal: male T8C mTKPEO8.png (born with Drift)

sooooooo happy!!! named the gorgeous "Duke", a fitting name, me thinks :D

it was my first breeding attempt with t7's.. so RNG was very kind to me today! :$

2016-08-14_3315941.JPG

Goodness me! Congrats. I've put your screenshot in my desktop pics folder; its really nice.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Would you guys exchange two level 30 T7's for a chance at a T8? Used up all my breeding attempts on them and only got T6's... wondering if it's worth it to try. Have a backup T7 that I use as my main horse for now.

Edited by s0ju

Posted

Would you guys exchange two level 30 T7's for a chance at a T8? Used up all my breeding attempts on them and only got T6's... wondering if it's worth it to try. Have a backup T7 that I use as my main horse for now.

Not worth no, your T7 horses worth lots of silvers so just sell them unless you are not in need for it, you have 8% chance to get a T8 so it is risky to gamble that.

Posted

So my AMAZING guild member took and edited this screenshot of me and my amazing T6 with all the skills I posted earlier! So going to print it and frame it!

fm7whz.png

14 people like this

Posted

just got my first tier 8 from male lvl 27 t7h and female lvl 29 t7 j. Was wondering if the branding stone is worth it or not when it comes to learning skills? anyone know the answer to this

2016-08-15_468927678.JPG

2016-08-15_468949989.JPG

Posted

I didn't use a branding stone on my t8 after reading so many mixed reports on it's usefulness. I had a guildy use one on a t7 and it learned like 10 skills by level 30, and he rage-deleted it. :S (technically it got sold to the imperial market, but still.)

Who knows, maybe mine would have learned 2 seater if I would have used one. It's up to you if you want to spend a few bucks to maybe possibly have rng skewed ever so slightly more in your favor. I haven't heard anything to lead me to believe that it does much of anything, though.

Posted

I have a T7 female lv 28 and a T7 male lv 30 I want to breed. Im pretty impatient :D, and would like to breed them. So IVe checked out the website and it says im good to go to attempt my 7% chance at a Tier8. but is there any evidence to believe that both at lv 30 have a slightly better shot at it?

also the female has 1 death, the website calculations says Im still good to go either way. Really looking for some input and opinions on this.

Posted

has those extra skills.

I assume they can learn all the skills available to them (20) if they are very very smart.

Here is my T8A:

0FaNjWS.jpg

We had a bit of a resync loading screen related accident while autolooping. It's ok it'll make him stronger. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

So my AMAZING guild member took and edited this screenshot of me and my amazing T6 with all the skills I posted earlier! So going to print it and frame it!

fm7whz.png

Another stunning screenshot. Thanks for sharing the awesome idea of framing them.

1 person likes this

Posted

I assume they can learn all the skills available to them (20) if they are very very smart.

Here is my T8A:

0FaNjWS.jpg

We had a bit of a resync loading screen related accident while autolooping. It's ok it'll make him stronger. :D

thnx, good to know it is not capped :)

Posted

I'm strongly considering resetting my two T7 females because I just got my 5th T7 male. x.x Should I? @.@

Posted

I am not destined to have T7 red one. I'm currently a bit disheartened as well, I really had good feeling about the pair. Maybe it's because I got impatient, maybe should have leveled female up to 27. Anyway, male T6 P lv. 24 + female T5 N lv. 25 = breed T6 T female, exchange T6 G female. Well, at least they're both females, and T6, so there's that I guess.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys i just got back to breeding horses again to get my dream T8..

today my first T6 pair got ready so i put the male on breeding market (show only me) and its stuck on " on queue " for hours now..

tried cancelling/re-listing and switching channels/disconnecting nothing works!

YdZfMT6.jpg

Edited by iNmr