• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

0ewCSbT.pnglvl 30 Male + GTZPGF4.pnglvl 27 Female = 0ewCSbT.pngSnowy Female 

Can deal with it for the first Try  :P now 3 Females <3 more Chance for T8

I need this horse! Maybe i will breed my T7s after all! Lol 

I cant get the new calculator to work on mobile/laptop/ desktop, can someone be kind enough to tell me if 1 death affects the T7 lvl 30 x2 breeding? Or doesnt matter. Thanks in advance! 

Na the calc said  1-9 is ok but 10 deaths no chance to get a t8 

Edited by Rou

Posted

I need this horse! Maybe i will breed my T7s after all! Lol 

I cant get the new calculator to work on mobile/laptop/ desktop, can someone be kind enough to tell me if 1 death affects the T7 lvl 30 x2 breeding? Or doesnt matter. Thanks in advance! 

both of my t7 had 1 death and i got a T8 :) 

Posted

Thanks @Rou & @Avadakedavra grats on your breeding Rou! Im going to be breeding that same pair! 

Posted

Thanks @Rou & @Avadakedavra grats on your breeding Rou! Im going to be breeding that same pair! 

Np and Merci :D its hard with not enough Females , i hope we get soon T7+T6 Chance 

Posted

omg i can't believe it <3

got my first T8 from my first and only breed because i have only 2 T7 :D 

parents: T7 D lvl 30 (15 skills) and T7 I lvl 30 (12 skills) 

2016-08-16_514119244.JPG

I think I'm in love... :x:x:x:x

oh god.. i feel so stupid right now

I've gone to that tab and accidentally cancelled the horse instead of applying. Then had to switch channels to circumvent the cooldown.  Sometimes you just haven't had enough coffee...

Posted

Yay finally got the T7 black purebred! so happy :D and oh boy do I regret eating breakfast whilst naming him... :/

T6L male Lvl27 x T5H female Lvl20 on exchange =

Untitled.thumb.jpg.183f960dbaeaeee0ea35e

Oh thank you so much for reminding me of this, I completely forgot I had one! :)

I laughed so hard at this. So glad that someone reminded you of the name change coupon; but gosh that was funny.

Posted

Just a question, do you have one stable giving better RnG than another? I heard some people discussing that... My 1st T7 was in Calpheon. I had very good breedings in Velia on lower tiers.

Posted

Would you guys exchange two level 30 T7's for a chance at a T8? Used up all my breeding attempts on them and only got T6's... wondering if it's worth it to try. Have a backup T7 that I use as my main horse for now.

I got both of my T8s from exchanging T7s; I only got T6 females from breeding my T7s. I already have a T7 I'm keeping for life, so to me, the others are just fodder. That said, I only horse train in this game anymore, so I don't care about losing out on 40m selling the two.

thnx, good to know it is not capped :)

Just to add another confirmation, they are definitely not capped. My T8A is currently lvl 28 with 18 skills. Fingers crossed for him learning the last two in the last two levels. I'll post his info once he hits 30.

Posted

I'm going on approx 25 + attempts at T8 with no luck including exchanges with a result of only 6 T7's and the rest T6. I am pretty surprised I have not even got one with my Artisan 3 training etc which obviously has no effect what so ever. I have more shots coming up so looking forward to when my luck changes however currently -

RNG blows.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going on approx 25 + attempts at T8 with no luck including exchanges with a result of only 6 T7's and the rest T6. I am pretty surprised I have not even got one with my Artisan 3 training etc which obviously has no effect what so ever. I have more shots coming up so looking forward to when my luck changes however currently -

RNG blows.

So sorry to hear this...  Has anyone determined if Training level actually does anything.  I swear it doesn't.  It doesn't seem to affect breeding.  It certainly doesn't make wild capture any easier.  It is supposed to help with horses learning skills.  Does that mean when you are training an actual skill?  Or them getting skills as they level.  If it's supposed to be the latter I don't believe that one either.

I've been taking a bit of a break from leveling horses and playing some of the game, but I've been back at it today and finally got one of my two T7 females high enough to breed.  I'm going to try tonight.  I'm really nervous about this since lately I can't even get a T7 out of two T6s.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe its just me, but every time I get a horse that does not put up a fight, they always, kick me after 4 suger;)

Posted

So sorry to hear this...  Has anyone determined if Training level actually does anything.  I swear it doesn't.  It doesn't seem to affect breeding.  It certainly doesn't make wild capture any easier.  It is supposed to help with horses learning skills.  Does that mean when you are training an actual skill?  Or them getting skills as they level.  If it's supposed to be the latter I don't believe that one either.

I've been taking a bit of a break from leveling horses and playing some of the game, but I've been back at it today and finally got one of my two T7 females high enough to breed.  I'm going to try tonight.  I'm really nervous about this since lately I can't even get a T7 out of two T6s.

I have noticed now that when my horse learns hind kick for example it learns it at 54% rather than 50% originally (im Artisan 2 now) and IA is learnt at 17% not 15%, i also find the skill goes up quite easily 1% at a time but seems quicker then what it used to

Maybe its just me, but every time I get a horse that does not put up a fight, they always, kick me after 4 suger;)

i now do it without sugar (have to wait for the horse to stop shaking its head) wait until it looks round to the right and raises a back leg, 30 secs after that jump on! Even if they start getting restless again 9/10 times i dont use sugar now but i have some on me for those stubborn ones! xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

I finally got it!! 9th try.

T7E Male Lv30 "Statistic" GTZPGF4.png + T7D Female Lv26 "Peace" 106kp4q.png = T8A Male "Cloudy" XVYxCbb.png

I thought he was a regular T7 when I received him so I was all calm and named him. Then I saw the "Tier 8" tag on the left side of the stable and was like "WAIT WHAAAAAT?!"mXHhS4o.png

LOL the 2nd skill it learned...

vEABxXQ.png

Cloudy was born to kick ass and run fast like the wind! :D

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have noticed now that when my horse learns hind kick for example it learns it at 54% rather than 50% originally (im Artisan 2 now) and IA is learnt at 17% not 15%, i also find the skill goes up quite easily 1% at a time but seems quicker then what it used to

i now do it without sugar (have to wait for the horse to stop shaking its head) wait until it looks round to the right and raises a back leg, 30 secs after that jump on! Even if they start getting restless again 9/10 times i dont use sugar now but i have some on me for those stubborn ones! xD 

You don't even have to wait that long.  I used to wait until it raised the hind leg and then watched to see if it would shake it's head again.  Now, if you time it right, as it turns it's head you can get on.  I wait till it's almost completed the turn.  Although it will depend on lag on your server.  I'm Professional 9, but I can do it on my characters that are Beginners.

Oh. it will fail sometimes anyway... but this is how I do it now.

Edited by Shaynae

Posted

What is the greatest difference between the issued horse training clothes, silver embroidered, and the training clothes earned from seals? I'm assuming it's more than the eventual 5% increase in horse xp when enhanced to the max? Hidden stats?

As someone who is normally in the top 5 on training (50% into prof 10) in whatever channel I'm on, I just noticed I'm rank 10 with several artisans above me. I'm getting the feeling that there's something I don't know...

Posted

I've always just worn the basic training clothes and the bought pearl training costume. I don't run life food anymore or even have my training pet out as I have noticed no benefit for being a high level trainer. The new costume earnt from seals looks good as its horse xp but seems to me too hard to earn so im not bothering with it either.

Posted (edited)

No T8, but I'm happy.  :)  For those who care bred in Altinova.  No deaths on parents.  Oh, and this was the really dumb Mare.  At level 28 she has 9 skills, but nothing that's considered 'good' except possibly Charge.

Male Level 30 8e866a2dd260770884cdc262ff891fcb.jpg Female level 28 8b4665ff9fdca874358358f88c60b6e9.jpg Male 87548114e9bae63d496482da9ffc6a77.jpg

Edited by Shaynae
2 people like this

Posted

Thx Aastrid, I was doubtful but it worked;)

Posted

It is supposed to help with horses learning skills.  Does that mean when you are training an actual skill?  Or them getting skills as they level.  If it's supposed to be the latter I don't believe that one either.

I've noticed training skills is faster. The mini game stays more in the middle without doing anything, instead or moving fast and kick me out of the horse. I've tried this with different characters and the same horse and it's always the one with higher training who has it easier.

Posted

T7 gone from 17 to 25 without learning a single skill, life is good.

Posted

T7 gone from 17 to 25 without learning a single skill, life is good.

T7 gone from 1 to 30 and only got 8 crapy skills so I know how you feel.

Posted

Premium Appearance Change?

Just wondering if anyone's horse has learned a new skill with this. What level was your horse? I wonder if it makes a difference if your horse is maxed out xp at lvl 30.

Posted

Thx Aastrid, I was doubtful but it worked;)

Im glad that youve had some luck :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

I've always just worn the basic training clothes and the bought pearl training costume. I don't run life food anymore or even have my training pet out as I have noticed no benefit for being a high level trainer. The new costume earnt from seals looks good as its horse xp but seems to me too hard to earn so im not bothering with it either.

Does the basic training clothes + pearl training costume stack?