• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WOW how are you all getting your T8 to level 30 already? I am assuming you don't have the issues I am having with my autolooping getting interrupted all the time :(. It is taking me around a week or more just to level two T7 for breeding. And that is with Trainer's clothes 10%, Riding attire 20% and value pack with 10% horse exp. I'm a sad panda :/. I really hope they figure it out soon..

I got my T8 with my first breeding after patch and then all I did was ride. He's been 30 a while. I did a lot of laps of the Mediah race track, lol. Manually leveled sprint / IA / drift. On the plus side I'm now a pro at drift cancelling? o.O

Edited by Floop_Catt

Posted

Exchange 2xT7...

GTZPGF4.pngfemale lvl 27 + dXhS0q1.pngmale lvl 30 =  6jTDEbs.png male -.- dont need another shit t7 pure black male (his name is sad...thats my feeling now) 

i think im finish with leveling/breeding

I confess breed results have more than once influenced the names of my horse. I apologize to the new owners of 'StillNotAT8', 'DaumHateBreeders' and bouncing baby 'PrittStick'

2 people like this

Posted

dam u guy got many T7, meanwhile me more than 10 attempts were made, still shitty T6 -----

Posted (edited)

T7D L30 m + T&J L30f = T7J f (breed) Can't afford another breed reset so contemplating exchanging the female with another T7J but the mare is worth a lot of ingame monies :/ (edit: sold the mare instead)

Rou, I've already stopped levelling other horses for now, afk fishing makes way more money and a lot less stress :/

Edited by Sofianna

Posted (edited)

Finally bought my breed reset and...

lvl 30 T7E M GTZPGF4.thumb.png.13759a194ceebebd752e64 + lvl 30 T7D F  106kp4q.png  = 495f0183086c55b542571b940d6fb814.jpg T6F F

Aaaaaand now I have nothing but female horses and I am unwilling to exchange my T7s since they are the only 2 that I have. Guess a T8 and I weren't meant to be.

Edited by Namoo

Posted (edited)

Since I'm a bit sad about breeding results I decided to go all out and make one of my horsies a keeper, meet Azure :)

2016-08-25_339696106.thumb.JPG.c1bd6049d

He gained an extra skill with the appearance change and I used a couple of coupons to switch out caution (which it promptly relearned!) stupid rng won't give me two seater though!

2016-08-25_339729267.thumb.JPG.e4d70c3cf2016-08-25_339743354.thumb.JPG.7c144ff162016-08-25_339750204.thumb.JPG.ae691afe62016-08-25_339753569.thumb.JPG.082b90c48

2016-08-25_339807134.thumb.JPG.d61fe9072

Edited by Sofianna
4 people like this

Posted

dam u guy got many T7, meanwhile me more than 10 attempts were made, still shitty T6 -----

More than 30 T7 tries this last two-three months, only one T7 (a potato T7). My guildies keep getting them, though xD

Posted

T7D L30 m + T&J L30f = T7J f (breed) Can't afford another breed reset so contemplating exchanging the female with another T7J but the mare is worth a lot of ingame monies :/ (edit: sold the mare instead)

Rou, I've already stopped levelling other horses for now, afk fishing makes way more money and a lot less stress :/

We dont have luck that is it , yeah fishing is a good idea 

Posted

dont need another shit t7 pure black male (his name is sad...thats my feeling now) 

it´s so weird how we went from "Holy crap I got a T7 pureblack! Oh my God!" to this O.o

Dont give up hope on a tier 8 yet sometimes they are slow to learn like mine is. :D

He has 11 skills at lvl 18 now.. so yea, maybe he´s gonna make it : P not a fast horse though, currently sitting at 139,2 ........

somebody once mentioned you can check a horses original skin but how do you do that? Found this on breeding market and couldn´t find any clue about what the original skin was : /

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.d2454100b229dc121730

Posted

it´s so weird how we went from "Holy crap I got a T7 pureblack! Oh my God!" to this O.o

He has 11 skills at lvl 18 now.. so yea, maybe he´s gonna make it : P not a fast horse though, currently sitting at 139,2 ........

somebody once mentioned you can check a horses original skin but how do you do that? Found this on breeding market and couldn´t find any clue about what the original skin was : /

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.d2454100b229dc121730

I know on the normal horse market it has a litte box just under the horse picture and you click it to toggle between the original and the new one. No clue for breeding though!! 

Posted

All because the Male , i dont need more Males , i have so many T7 Males for only 2 T7 Females and the Exchange was more as Pain. My T7I male was 40mill worth :/ 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So finally I have got my 4th T7! and a pretty good T5 female :D I already have one of these females with the speed trinity so will probably level her and wait. I have now run out of T5/6 males. The only males I have left are are T7E & T7I.

I have some good chances of T8 pure white with T7E & T7I being male and my T7B being female (also have T7J female)

If someone has male T5/6s theyre will to sell on Croxus let me know ^^

T7 number 4 breed.png

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

I've got to the point now that T5s from a T6 exchange or breed just aren't good enough. Not for the work put in. When you have a 40% chance of getting a T6 and a 30% chance of getting a T7.... yeah that T5 is getting put right on the market, regardless of gender. I have too many other T6 females to level up after 'T8gate'.

Posted

Just trying to get more T8s now... 

T8A Male Lv30 "Cloudy" XVYxCbb.png + T7H Female Lv30 "Blessed" PcMCPfY.png =

T6i Female "Cherri"nbCSOPz.png(1st skill Instant Accel :D)  & T8D Male "Zeus" X8VyW4m.png 

The 2nd T7 mare will be Lv30 by Saturday so I can breed Cloudy out and hopefully get another T8!

Posted

Anyone notice a major reduction in learning skills? I have leveled 6 horses on wagons in the last 3 days and NONE of them have learned any new skills. I have also noticed that riding a single horse and leveling produces no skills. I could be very unlucky, but some other guild members have also noticed this since the patch on Wednesday, so just checking to make sure it's not a bug or something? Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone notice a major reduction in learning skills? I have leveled 6 horses on wagons in the last 3 days and NONE of them have learned any new skills. I have also noticed that riding a single horse and leveling produces no skills. I could be very unlucky, but some other guild members have also noticed this since the patch on Wednesday, so just checking to make sure it's not a bug or something? Thanks!

Nope It's just rng, I just finished solo levelling a T6 horse to lvl 30 and he learned 11 skills. And the T6's before that all learned 9 to 11 skills. I just started a new horse and she reached lvl 2 and learnt hind Kick. So my horses have no problem learning skills.

1 person likes this

Posted

I always find they don't learn as good skills on a wagon, maybe it's just me but just seems that way. That's why my favs I always level solo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope It's just rng, I just finished solo levelling a T6 horse to lvl 30 and he learned 11 skills. And the T6's before that all learned 9 to 11 skills. I just started a new horse and she reached lvl 2 and learnt hind Kick. So my horses have no problem learning skills.

Thanks for the quick confirmation! I can now go back to my regularly scheduled RNG programming. :D

I always find they don't learn as good skills on a wagon, maybe it's just me but just seems that way. That's why my favs I always level solo.

I felt that way for a long time, as well...then I had a lucky streak on the wagon. Silly RNG, I never know what works best! lol

Posted

My tier 8 is at 16-20 skills at level 25  leveled so far only on the wagon. My best horse before him has 14-16 skills tier 6 leveled completely on the wagon. I tend to get really good results, I did although have two potato purebreed tier 6 horses :(

Posted

just leveling a T6 on my wagon now, has 12 skills, including IA, Sprint, Drift and no caution yet. one more skill and will be a perfect horse, 6 more levels to go to see. It is the T6 A so not possible to learn two seater sadly.

Posted

All of this is just pure RNG, right now I have a wagon of potatoes that I wish i could turn into french fries.  Then I had a pair of really smart T6 horses at high levels and with mega white numbers give birth to a T5 female Hulkette. The good news is that I was at the stable when someone put a male T6N at lvl 29, full breeds, 12 skills, missing some elites for 12 million.  I snapped him up, used three coupons and got sprint, IA and sideways.  Are these coupons actually working now?  This guy was superfast, superior to the T6N I had stashed away, he has 146 speed, better than some of my T7s.  Only thing that makes me feel bad is that maybe the person who put him up meant to put him on the breeding market....kinda bothers me if that was the case.

But yeah, I am the kind of person who stops and kill mobs attacking horses that people left on the roads thinking they were safe.  And I always rescue the horses stuck on the fence outside of Heidel at the cow farm, has an easy hunter quest there btw.

2 people like this

Posted

8e866a2dd260770884cdc262ff891fcb.jpgT7E 30 Male + 8b4665ff9fdca874358358f88c60b6e9.jpgT7D 28 Female = 069d84895cf021869308dd9d4649eb73.jpgT8B Male

cZDcuw5.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I have a T6 that had 9 skills at level 9. At level 30 she has 11 skills. RNG is a cruel mistress.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bread 2 T7 H and got a T8 A.

Looks like it rolled it on the black color =)

Already has instant accel and S Instant accel =) @ lv 14

Posted

I'm training a T7 at the moment that's level 22 and has 8 skills. Hasn't learnt a skill since level 12. I was beginning to wonder the same as you. :/