• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, I know that, but he says it got sold directly, without clicking Y :|

oh dang~... a buy back feature wouldn't be a bad idea.

Posted

there´re 5 t7 on alustin now... and nobody buys them...  why can´t high level breeders get better prices? or bargain? would put some use to our profession :D
Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.d44b2128d39b7483b472

Haha same on Croxus ... i put a Lvl 21 T7 on the Breedingmarket o/ 11Mill for the Breeding ...

Posted (edited)

I am really happy with the prices even though it might take some time to sell, cuz i never felt ok to sell any of my good horses unless it is to a friend and even then they knew i was doing them a huge favour giving them perfect horses for 40 mills and less, now my friends will pay for those T8s i have and still thank me cuz 100 mills and 200 mills are not that much anymore trust me, silver is not worth as before.

Haha same on Croxus ... i put a Lvl 21 T7 on the Breedingmarket o/ 11Mill for the Breeding ...

my T8 lv30 breeding is (32 mills) male so that is 4x breeds with coupon (128 mills) and horse is worth 128 mills with 0 breeds so in total (256 mills) :)

2016-09-28_16751089.JPG

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

f63dfc45d7.jpg

All the breeding I did today. So discouraged since last I needed were more t6 males, plus all the time it takes to lvl them. Oh well :/

Edited by Lyu

Posted

I am really happy with the prices even though it might take some time to sell, cuz i never felt ok to sell any of my good horses unless it is to a friend and even then they knew i was doing them a huge favour giving them perfect horses for 40 mills and less, now my friends will pay for those T8s i have and still thank me cuz 100 mills and 200 mills are not that much anymore trust me, silver is not worth as before.

my T8 lv30 breeding is (32 mills) male so that is 4x breeds with coupon (128 mills) and horse is worth 128 mills with 0 breeds so in total (256 mills) :)

2016-09-28_16751089.JPG

Not Bad 

Posted

Just came back after an extended leave from the game.. didnt want to grind a char when i was waiting for the ninja, so back in the saddle and grind em horses again.. have a decent tier 4 and tier 5 breeding stock to begin with so am not totally out of the game yet :D

Posted

Just came back after an extended leave from the game.. didnt want to grind a char when i was waiting for the ninja, so back in the saddle and grind em horses again.. have a decent tier 4 and tier 5 breeding stock to begin with so am not totally out of the game yet :D

which server are you on? I think we all have plenty of t6 to throw at you to make your progress easier x)

Posted

Hmm, I am of a mind it was great to raise the market price but they did not need to gut the imp trade or the low level horse selling to stable. Giveth with one hand, taketh with the other it seems. Regardless, no horse I own will ever hit the open market, 200 mil silver or not. I will take the hit with imp.

Posted

which server are you on? I think we all have plenty of t6 to throw at you to make your progress easier x)

croxus, I appreciate the offer but i take my breeding serious enough to want all progress to be from my own doing (for now at least :p)

Posted

croxus, I appreciate the offer but i take my breeding serious enough to want all progress to be from my own doing (for now at least :p)

Im on Croxus too if you ever need horses I may have some spare if you need them ^^

Posted

so... buying from market is... not serious? o.O

A guildmate just happened to have the same accident with the imperial trader. Intended to check the price but ended up selling the horse because the confirmation has been skipped. Support said "Sold horses can´t be brought back to you. But at least you can be sure someone else has it now"

WHAT THE HECK IT´S THE IMPERIAL TRADER BROH!
they´re seriously not playing their own game, I can´t believe it...

2 people like this

Posted

A guildmate just happened to have the same accident with the imperial trader. Intended to check the price but ended up selling the horse because the confirmation has been skipped. Support said "Sold horses can´t be brought back to you. But at least you can be sure someone else has it now"

I guess they cut the price you get from the Imperial Trader because they all had too many horses ;)

Posted

While we're working on getting some additional features set up that will help provide threads like this and other elements of the forum perform better, I've gone ahead and pinned this to the general section so it will be easier for folks to find. Please realize this is a temporary fix till we are able to implement the additional changes.

Thanks all!

11 people like this

Posted

While we're working on getting some additional features set up that will help provide threads like this and other elements of the forum perform better, I've gone ahead and pinned this to the general section so it will be easier for folks to find. Please realize this is a temporary fix till we are able to implement the additional changes.

Thanks all!

thank you for the sticky a lot of people have contributed a lot to this thread and keeping it up top for quick browsing is awesome thanks 👍

Posted

I have yet to receive a response from support that actually answers the question/bug I wrote to them about in a manner that makes sense, so I'm really not surprised.

Posted (edited)

Im on Croxus too if you ever need horses I may have some spare if you need them ^^

do u have any t7f with breeds, I'm planning to breed my only t7m. or even a t6f

Edited by Falniir

Posted (edited)

Wow. If your guildie was trying to check the price of a nice horse, I don't want to imagine the feeling of losing it. 

I think the only thing we can do right now is to warn everyone. Do not check the horse price in the Imperial Trader or your horse will be automatically sold!

Edited by Aeryeen

Posted (edited)

Wow. If your guildie was trying to check the price of a nice horse, I don't want to imagine the feeling of losing it. 

I think the only thing we can do right now is to warn everyone. Do not check the horse price in the Imperial Trader or your horse will be automatically sold!

I think that is great advice for now! I will warn my other guild mates as I don't think any of them read this thread.

So after many unsuccessful breedings of T5 and T6 to go after that illusive T7 female to breed to my lonely T7 male I tossed in:

T7D.thumb.png.a09ce879a68cf24ebcaa6ba73cT7 D Male (Lvl 30) + 6D.thumb.jpg.d4f431f671380becdd59baad736T6 D Female (Lvl 28) =7E.thumb.jpg.7675307d7833345b8f5f724f5d6T7 E Female

With this pair I had a shot at a T7 or T8 pure white and although it would have been glorious to have either one of those, I'm so excited that I finally got that illusive female!

Btw for those keeping tabs: These were both potato horses but the female was born with High Jump. She is now level 3 and has drift, forechop and high jump so pretty good! It makes me doubt the theory that potato horses have bad foals.

Edited by Myalla
2 people like this

Posted

Ive been snapping up all your T7s from the market with a plan on mooshing them together. Ive only got females so far, and its an expensive way of doing it (45m a tiime!) but its a quick way to get a chance at a T8.

Any of you got a T7 male bred out you want to sell on Jordine?

Posted

Do not check the horse price in the Imperial Trader or your horse will be automatically sold!

Given the report I think it is wise to be careful as imperial trading a horse you want to keep could be devastating. That said I have checked the price of over a dozen horses, both normal market price and imperial trade price. I've never had the horse automatically sold. I've clicked the close button on the dialog or the No button and the window closed and the horse was not sold/traded.

If this is a bug something odd happened to your guildie and it doesn't happen 100% of the time at least.

Posted

Does anyone have a map with all the stables?  I am running out of places to stuff horses.  :)

Posted

Does anyone have a map with all the stables?  I am running out of places to stuff horses.  :)

have you tried stashing any at Sand Grain Bazaar or Shakatu?

2 people like this

Posted

And boulder outpost! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My (so far first and only) T8 (C) just turned 30 and I am very satisfied - he learned 18 talents!

Until Level 26 he had learned 15 talents, I then branded him (first horse I used that on) and he learned two more talents with level 27 and level 29. I then used a talent coupon and exchanged Hind Kick for Sideways (which I regret cus I better had chosen S: Hind Kick, but my brain had blacked out XD). With level 30 he got Hind Kick back lol, so now it was easy - I used a second talent coupon and exchanged S: Hind Kick for S: Sideways. When I branded him I also had in mind to use premium coupons at level 30 in case he wouldn't get all talents, but now with only S: Hind Kick left in the list I will save my money, cus it doesn't bother me^^ He will now rest in the stable until there is a good reason to breed him, won't risk deaths befor that ;)

2016-09-29_7087889.thumb.JPG.69fadd18542

2016-09-29_6840517.thumb.JPG.43c1e5a562a

2016-09-29_6902187.thumb.JPG.ccefeb5eb5d

oh and could someone lead me to the T8 Stats thread, I can't find it anymore :P

Never mind, found it :D

Edited by Emylee
5 people like this

Posted

I have a couple in Shakatu... I haven't risked the horses going across the desert yet, I did that on foot...  But I'll soon have to head there.

And boulder outpost! 

I didn't even think of this one...thanks Aastrid!

I was hoping to find out if there were any places I'd missed in Media.  There are so many little stables in Serendia that I hoped Media would have a few as welll.