• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

I wish you luck!

Thank you !

Very funny thing : I am leveling the T6A right now, and it seems she is a very organised horse : born with quick ride, at level 6 she knows also quick back and quick stop...... I hope she will do the same with the good skills and learn them in a row !

1 person likes this

Posted

How does horse stats work? Does a horse with a low stat at lv 1 scale better than a horse with high stats at lv 1 when they are both lv 30?

Posted (edited)

How does horse stats work? Does a horse with a low stat at lv 1 scale better than a horse with high stats at lv 1 when they are both lv 30?

the % a horse gains is random. a horse with lower base stats at lvl 1 can turn out faster than a horse with higher stats and the other way around. it´s always rng.

Performance during races just -----ed up for me now. i even get disconnect while waiting in the goal line. not mention the -----ing slideshow i have.

2016-10-27_3305716.thumb.JPG.68d4ed45da5

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

the % a horse gains is random. a horse with lower base stats at lvl 1 can turn out faster than a horse with higher stats and the other way around. it´s always rng.

Performance during races just -----ed up for me now. i even get disconnect while waiting in the goal line. not mention the -----ing slideshow i have.

So Im not the only one going so fast my load in times can't keep up. Its worse this month than it normally is.

1 person likes this

Posted

My game froze when I was near the end of a race the other day, every single other racer overtook me and the race finished before my game came back to life, I have to minimise/close everything else for the T6/T7 races now :/ On the other hand, I won a race tonight because it seemed like you and everyone else got stuck/froze right near the finish line, sorry about that!

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here, since a few days its not only freezing parts (which are so frustrating already), but also disconnections, one was when I crossed the finish line and turned around to join the people (fortunately my seals were in my inventory when I had restarted the game). One happened when the game started to port me to the start, of course the race was over till I was back -.-

The improvements on server stability BDO does all the time (at least they say so), obviously is not for horse races ¬¬

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohh damn it feels so good when you wake up and find your game didn't crash/disconnect lol FINALLY xD now they're 25 about 2 more nights or 3 i guess

Posted

When you register to a race and will be the only racer

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hahahaaha!! This has happened to me twice, so funny running along knowing you don't have to worry if you get caught on a fence :D

Edited by Sofianna

Posted

lol, ich glaube ich muss es doch mal morgens VOR der Arbeit probieren xD

Posted

PQlIvby.png

WHY-JUST-WHY-meme-43291.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Are t8 horses out yet or am I just really unlucky ? missed 4 breeding season with level 30 t7 horses, got 2t6 and 2t7 so it's kind of like I'm going backwards.

Posted (edited)

Are t8 horses out yet or am I just really unlucky ? missed 4 breeding season with level 30 t7 horses, got 2t6 and 2t7 so it's kind of like I'm going backwards.

Everything is like it should be, i got one t8 from my 2x t7 lv30, aside of that 70% of my lv30 t7 breeds and exchanges are t6 females.

Edited by Azalel

Posted

Received ~30 T6 females, 3 T7, 2 T8 males out of my breddings trying for T8

Posted

2016-10-27_3305716.thumb.JPG.68d4ed45da5

where u goin!!??

Posted

Received ~30 T6 females, 3 T7, 2 T8 males out of my breddings trying for T8

would you recommend smashing horse together once breeding count it over and reset etc, or sell them? whats the chances of t8 on smashing 2 t7 together? worth the chance of take the money?

Everything is like it should be, i got one t8 from my 2x t7 lv30, aside of that 70% of my lv30 t7 breeds and exchanges are t6 females.

did you get them from breeding or smashing 2 together? you know, the 2 for 1 thing after the breeding is done etc?

Posted

would you recommend smashing horse together once breeding count it over and reset etc, or sell them? whats the chances of t8 on smashing 2 t7 together? worth the chance of take the money?

I resetted breedings (cause had not so much females) and exchanged them later. So much money wasting.. After I had one T8 I stopped wasting money, stopped leveling horses at night and started selling parents without breedings (but still resettable) on market and bought some nice stuff (armor) for my ranger.

First T8 Ive got (T8A) was from a normal breeding, but it was a few months ago where it was only possible to get T8 males with a 8% chance.

Posted (edited)

I've opened 6 racing boxes now -

5 x T6 - 4 Pure Black Female, 1 Oreo Male and 1 Vamp Male

1 x T8 - Pure White Female

Edited by Poison.Ivy
1 person likes this

Posted

But...is that possible?? It happened to me a few times that there were no other players to register besides me, but the race didn't simply start. The timer and tier were refreshed and that's it...

Posted

But...is that possible?? It happened to me a few times that there were no other players to register besides me, but the race didn't simply start. The timer and tier were refreshed and that's it...

Really ? That's strange, do you have desync problems ? The number of participants was still 1 ?

I raced against myself also twice, very relaxing compared to the week-end evening races. 

If we are both free we are also racing together with my husband, even with potatoe horses when we found no good race horse for this tier. This way if we are the only one doing the race, the one with the best horse waits for the other and we both get seals ;)

Posted

Still haven't been able to finish more than 1 race..

I've seen it happen, but never had it happen to me. Pretty sure the race went on when I saw it.

Posted (edited)

I've seen it happen, but never had it happen to me. Pretty sure the race went on when I saw it.

The race will start with just one racer. Its weird, but working. Love it :)

2016-10-31_21957910.thumb.JPG.721a4cabdc2016-10-31_22084428.thumb.JPG.b5dd973a062016-10-31_22186499.thumb.JPG.489d4e3fec

At least, I opened my new GM Boss Box.... Red Nose again :\ With not that good feeling while I have a lot of bad luck, I want to receive a foal from a breeding I started before maintenance. What a surprise!

7xQiHla.thumb.jpg.affafc945d0623f36cd673 Mom T6 lvl 30 + 9.thumb.jpg.20d3086921cddaaf623051bcc03e Daddy, T8A lvl 30 = 

2016-11-02_29798220.thumb.JPG.6f31f9c724

2016-11-02_29918353.thumb.JPG.75ea69f795

Edited by Nyrante
3 people like this

Posted

The race will start with just one racer. Its weird, but working. Love it :)

At least, I opened my new GM Boss Box.... Red Nose again :\ With not that good feeling while I have a lot of bad luck, I want to receive a foal from a breeding I started before maintenance. What a surprise!

7xQiHla.thumb.jpg.affafc945d0623f36cd673 Mom T6 lvl 30 + 9.thumb.jpg.20d3086921cddaaf623051bcc03e Daddy, T8A lvl 30 = 

2016-11-02_29798220.thumb.JPG.6f31f9c724

Hidden Content

Ooohhh... Gratz!

I thought about starting a breeding before maintenance but decided to wait till tonight and level the other female along instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

Really ? That's strange, do you have desync problems ? The number of participants was still 1 ?

I raced against myself also twice, very relaxing compared to the week-end evening races. 

If we are both free we are also racing together with my husband, even with potatoe horses when we found no good race horse for this tier. This way if we are the only one doing the race, the one with the best horse waits for the other and we both get seals ;)

Hmm, maybe that was indeed a desync problem. I'll test it again later.

Posted

Is there a rare metalhead in the horse breeder community?

lol naw, i just use mythical/historical names for my horses

For those following along... I finally got a T7 (female!) from a T6 + T6 pairing. I failed several times before and after that with more T6/T5 breeds and exchanges--all at the "breeding bracket of 14 on the calc".

I'm now 1 for 34(3.2%) since I started recording results again after I noticed my dry spell. Calculator suggests ~27.6%.

that is a little below the forum average which was around 8-9% for grade 14 when i quit keeping track a couple weeks ago

and we are talking 100's of datapoints so the calc i'm guess is the % NOT FACTORING IN COLORS AT ALL

and based on the results i'd say we are getting color re-rolls alot