• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Breeding / Findings MegaThread

27,967 posts in this topic

Posted

Opened another horse box tonight, so results so far are:

1. T6A female

2. T6M female

3. T6R male

4. T7I female (yay!!)

I also got my second T8 today, exchanged T7 l30 with T6 l28 and got T8D Male. It really does pay off to take a break from breeding!

2 people like this

Posted

I was slowly giving up with trying to get T7 feamles or T6 males, but finally my luck changed!

T6M x2 both lvl 27 = T6C then exchanged and got T6J (both female)

T6D x2 both lvl 27 = T7D then exchanged and got T7H (both female!)

luckily i already have a T7D & H skins as males already at lvl 30 (theyve been waiting a long time!)

i have also got my T7B male which im saving and a T6L male which im leveling along side my new T7 females so ill be able to do a tier six pairing :D 

The T7D pair gives me a chance at the pure white T8 (alot of wagon running to do now) xD 

2 people like this

Posted

T7male_27.thumb.JPG.af58b3c334a909d6acbaT6_female_30.thumb.JPG.b150a3ec22c19b56cT8_male.thumb.JPG.6453c7fd923cbee425801d

T7 male level 27  +  T6 female level 30  = T8 male. Pretty darn happy right now :) My 3rd T8 so far (2 T8D males). Not a purebred white but still nice white value for future breedings.

calculator.JPG

6 people like this

Posted

@Famme, I think the tooltip for the T8A is wrong in http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/, it has 122.5% turn and brake instead of 128.5% :3

You can see it in this image shared by RainbowRat: 

Unbenannt.PNG.7109a1e778f7f4deff39f715c5

Posted

I have a few questions that has been bugging me, was hoping someone could shed some light for me.   For one, I bought a horse (Tier 7) that I originally thought was a white purebred.  Grabbed it fast, wasn't thinking since I want a white one. After I got it I realized it wasn't a purebred at all.  It didn't even have one of those little icons on it in the horse market to click on it to see what it normally should look like though so I thought for sure purebred.  Come to find out it is one of the special appearance horses.  How can that be?   I thought they all went back to their normal state when sold? Is it maybe from race boxes?  I'm so confused on this horse. It's the white and silver horse. 

Also, I know I've read on here some where that some skills boosts your speed, turn, ect.  Wanting to learn more about this as I got a horse with not such great speed at level one but outruns others once he hit level 30. Is there a website on this? Very interested to see what skills effect what and by how much.

I used this site for information „Extensive Horse Breeding Guide“

in case the site doesn't load, you can check this, where I noted down some of the content cus the site is often not available: https://blackdesertmagie.wordpress.com/skills/

not sure about the horse case, I haven't bought one with a skin yet, so I don't know if the skin stays or is supposed to vanish.

Posted (edited)

i haven´t been lucky with t5´s yet soo... it´d be awesome to have him >___<

I just tried to sign up for a t5 race... got ported to the racing line and waited, waited, waited... -----ing game just closed itself after minutes. So.. yeah guess no more races for me lol?? Started the game again, hopped over to velia 1, T7 race was open for 1 more minute. So I check in the t5 and... got -----ing killed by some assole.... revive, get t7 out, registration over. -----ing bullshit -,-'''''''''''

Sure, you can have him. I am happy he will be in nice hands and can run in races instead of standing in one in my stables for the rest of his life ^^

Edited by Nyrante

Posted

guys if i wanted to buy a tier 8 horse what is the minimum base stats i should look for?

Posted

guys if i wanted to buy a tier 8 horse what is the minimum base stats i should look for?

T8 should have minimum 150% speed. Otherwise you can just get a good T7.

Just opened another horse box. T6A female obviously xD but I don´t mind. I´ve got tons of T7 males I can breed with them.
I wonder if this is what PA intended. To give us dozens of T6A female and male T7 to get T8 that way.... cuz it definitely looks like that for me xD

Posted

T8 should have minimum 150% speed. Otherwise you can just get a good T7.

Just opened another horse box. T6A female obviously xD but I don´t mind. I´ve got tons of T7 males I can breed with them.
I wonder if this is what PA intended. To give us dozens of T6A female and male T7 to get T8 that way.... cuz it definitely looks like that for me xD

how do you get those boxes?

also is there any way to improve base stats of a horse?

all tier 8 horses ive seen for sale have 145% speed or less

Posted

Boxes are from horse rces.

You should know what YOU want from a T8 horse. A special skin? Or an extreme fast horse with sprint, instant accel and S:instant accel?

150% base speed isn't my minimum. Good skills (S:instant Accel!) is more important.

Posted

Boxes are from horse rces.

You should know what YOU want from a T8 horse. A special skin? Or an extreme fast horse with sprint, instant accel and S:instant accel?

150% base speed isn't my minimum. Good skills (S:instant Accel!) is more important.

i want a horse with the best skills, what is the difference between normal instant accel and s:instant accel?

i currently have a t6 horse with the best skills + two seater(which i really want to transport my friends) 138% speed

and how many tokens u get from each race? thx in advance

Posted

i want a horse with the best skills, what is the difference between normal instant accel and s:instant accel?

i currently have a t6 horse with the best skills + two seater(which i really want to transport my friends) 138% speed

and how many tokens u get from each race? thx in advance

50 seals for a T6 - T8 horse box

1st gets 5 seals

2nd gets 3

3rd gets 2

Everyone else that finishes within 30 seconds of the first place finisher gets 1

Posted

S:instant accel is like normal instant accel, but in combination with normal IA you will not ride normally, its more like zoooom-zoooom-zoooom-zoooom (and repeat)

Posted

ok thanks for the help

Posted

if your horse´s base stats turn out crap you´re f-
screwed. There´s no way to improve those. 145% (in my opinion) is horrible. Would never main such a horse. 152%+ and all speed skills + sideways or go home :P
But like Nyrante said there´s a huge difference in regards to taste and purpose, just like armorsets.

Posted

T7E lvl 30 + T7D lvl 30 exchange and got

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.bb48baa3bef4046603d1

you bring bad luck man!!! : D

Haha sorry but man I laughed. Well, just train her, I'm sure she'll be forth her name (which translates to she-warrior), and learn good skills :P

Posted (edited)

Haha sorry but man I laughed. Well, just train her, I'm sure she'll be forth her name (which translates to she-warrior), and learn good skills :P

Dunno yet. My t6´s always suck in regards to skills but for breeding purpose I guess I gonna get her to 27 anyways : P

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

Anyone remember the T8 I posted a couple of pages ago? A purebred black T8 with the starting skill of S: Instant Accel. It seemed like a pretty amazing horse to begin with, and it even learned a rare skill at lvl2 (S: Fore Chop). But... all the way to lvl30, it only learned one more rare skill, which was Drift. It never learned normal Instant Accel so I couldn't even try out S: Instant Accel.

I had a purebred black T7 so I decided to breed it with that, and I got a random bad T6 as result (a bit disappointing that with the combined colour value of 0/0/15 I get a horse with the colour values 3/3/2).

After that, I was pretty okay with selling it, and I was able to learn one interesting mechanic I'm not sure other people are aware of. If you sell a horse but don't collect the payment, you can see what the new owner is doing with the horse.

2016-11-08_7141101-crop.thumb.png.e697d9
2016-11-08_7143556-crop.thumb.png.b85ea2

So I can see that they used a horse change appearance coupon, and used enough horse skill change coupons for it to get all of the good skills. So at least someone is getting good use of the horse. I'm just a bit scared of ever seeing it in a race.

Posted

Anyone remember the T8 I posted a couple of pages ago? A purebred black T8 with the starting skill of S: Instant Accel. It seemed like a pretty amazing horse to begin with, and it even learned a rare skill at lvl2 (S: Fore Chop). But... all the way to lvl30, it only learned one more rare skill, which was Drift. It never learned normal Instant Accel so I couldn't even try out S: Instant Accel.

I had a purebred black T7 so I decided to breed it with that, and I got a random bad T6 as result (a bit disappointing that with the combined colour value of 0/0/15 I get a horse with the colour values 3/3/2).

After that, I was pretty okay with selling it, and I was able to learn one interesting mechanic I'm not sure other people are aware of. If you sell a horse but don't collect the payment, you can see what the new owner is doing with the horse.

2016-11-08_7141101-crop.thumb.png.e697d9
2016-11-08_7143556-crop.thumb.png.b85ea2

So I can see that they used a horse change appearance coupon, and used enough horse skill change coupons for it to get all of the good skills. So at least someone is getting good use of the horse. I'm just a bit scared of ever seeing it in a race.

Oh wow. That's actually cool!

Thank you for sharing that.

Posted

So I can see that they used a horse change appearance coupon, and used enough horse skill change coupons for it to get all of the good skills. S

Now apply for a refund hahaha good find btw.

Posted (edited)

GTZPGF4.png30+dXhS0q1.png30 = PQdPVSt.png FOPxokAE.png F   Exchange PgFd1LP.pngF

106kp4q.png30+GTZPGF4.png30 =5GU0dvj.pngF

Edited by Rou

Posted

Oh wow. That's actually cool!

Thank you for sharing that.

What is really interesting to me is that the sell price didn't change at all.

Posted (edited)

GTZPGF4.png30+dXhS0q1.png30 = PQdPVSt.png FOPxokAE.png F   Exchange PgFd1LP.pngF

106kp4q.png30+GTZPGF4.png30 =5GU0dvj.pngF

I won, i got 5 T6female and 1 T7male from yesterday and today's breeding/exchange of T7+T7, looks like it's not the good time to try to get a T8 😒. Now i have so much T6 female that i decided to use the breeds of my T8A on them 😝

Edited by Chi Cha

Posted

Back in August, I got 2 T7's breeding T5+T6.  1 Breed and 1 exchange got me those.  After that I breed and exchanged 36 times, all T6+T6, all leveled to the max threshold and got all T6's as a result.  So no T7's in all those T6 pairings, no T7's since August.

This week I bred a T6 male at level 30 with a T4 and a T5 female, both level 30 and received a T7 male from both breeds!  So 2 T7's since August.

Something feels soooo soooo off about T6+T6's.  Those ratio's seem borked!

Since I have no T7 females, I don't have much chance at T8's for now but maybe next year.....  :D

Posted

147% isn´t that uber fast for a t8 though :P

What is really interesting to me is that the sell price didn't change at all.

holy crap you´re right! how could that be? D: