• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum worse than EA/ Nexon/ Ncsoft

56 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thanks again for updating the game with some other p2w crap novelty fish costume, I mean srsly wtf. Weve been asking for more costume selections since launch. DAUM = EA level when it comes to community management and meeting the desires of their  NA player base (THE MOST EXPENSIVE MARKET IN THE WORLD BTW). You guys will quite possibly go down in history as one of the worst customer support services in gaming history.

Thanks for emails after 16 day ticket waiting times telling you that it may take another 16 days for them to actually respond.

Thanks for horrible pvp flagging system,

Thanks for afk fishing

Thanks for gold spammers running rampant

Thanks for Trump

Thanks for 14 year olds saying "triggered" every 2 seconds

Edited by blinddagger
1 person likes this

Posted

If they release mediah as a DLC, then yeah maybe.

They are nowhere near EA, you've obviously not owned an EA title. Fish costume p2w? god i've heard it all now... I better be careful of fish boy ganking me when I can see him coming from a mile off in his costume which he paid 30 bucks for to look like an idiot.

GG

4 people like this

Posted

You clearly do not know NCSOFT.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL what? I am sorry but maplestory and a lot of Nexon's games have been way more p2w than this game so far. Also really EA? EA isn't even p2w they just are a rip off in general. Can't say much for ncsoft though.

But this whole p2w war will never be over because p2w is seen through many different ways, some see an advantage as p2w and others see it as buying things in the cash shop that would normally take a longer time to achieve aka op gear.

But don't go anywhere near Nexon or EA, just yet anyways.

Posted

I think the real problem is the lack of communication between Daum and the playerbase tbh

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the real problem is the lack of communication between Daum and the playerbase tbh

This, sort of just feels like they've abandoned us

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks again for updating the game with some other p2w crap novelty fish costume, I mean srsly wtf. Weve been asking for more costume selections since launch. DAUM = EA level when it comes to community management and meeting the desires of their  NA player base (THE MOST EXPENSIVE MARKET IN THE WORLD BTW). You guys will quite possibly go down in history as one of the worst customer support services in gaming history.

At least they aren't worse than your posting. 

Posted

Agree with OP

Posted

Daum can clearly improve their community management and customer support but they are nowhere near as bad as NCSOFT and Nexon, both of which have been doing this for a very long time. Daum is still new and has a lot to learn.

Posted

the fact that you found DAUM worst than NCSOFT clearly shows how little you know in this field let alone raise an argument. Now i am afraid and would advise you never to play any NCsoft game as i am afraid you would commit suicide. 

Posted

people need to realize there is a difference between p2w and pay for convenience. 

P2W is being able to buy end game gear for real money. Without having to farm it. If they start selling black stones and liverto/zaka's then hell yea I'm with you on the P2W but costumes that give minor buffs ... grow the hell up. They have to make money to continue to pay employees and create more content for us. You don't like it well then you know where the door is. Oh and PS - if you really think this is p2w you should be playing console games because this is nothing. Every game you will play you will find an issue with.

Posted

This, sort of just feels like they've abandoned us

its a forum of 16 year olds crying this game isn't some other mmo, what do you expect them to do? entertaining idiots fixes nothing.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

What are you "winning" at with the new costume?

Edited by Tomoyo

Posted

Hahahaha.

I had my DFO account hacked and ripped off for everything on it and it took nexon nearly 18 months.

18 M O N T H S

To address it. And when they did all they did was give me cash shop credit for about 1/4th of what I lost cost in the first place.

You don't know a damn thing about Nexon OP.

Posted

Don't ever compare Daum to Nexon. I played MapleStory in the Tiger era and that game had a huge transition from F2P to P2W. It's a sh!t fest now. You can't really progress in that game unless you've spent a sh!t ton of money.

Daum isn't there. Maybe they will be, but they're not as of now. Like the guy above me said you don't know anything about Nexon, lmfao.

Posted

its a forum of 16 year olds crying this game isn't some other mmo, what do you expect them to do? entertaining idiots fixes nothing.

Address their concerns ?

Even Archage despite all its flaws and Trion/XL games destroying the game patch after patch had constant communication with the playerbase and addressed their concerns

Posted

What are you "winning" at with the new costume?

I haven't been in game yet but apparently it's +1 fishing and the ability to swim faster....extremely p2w isn't it? lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I haven't been in game yet but apparently it's +1 fishing and the ability to swim faster....extremely p2w isn't it? lol

Hey man, 10% faster fishing is OP AF

Posted

Hey man, 10% faster fishing is OP AF

Agree'd nerf everything.

Posted (edited)

The real question you all need to be asking yourselves:

Who likes Fishsticks?  Who likes Fishsticks in their mouth?  All up in their mouth.

Edited by LaRue

Posted

yooooo.jpg

Posted

The real question you all need to be asking yourselves?

Who likes Fishsticks?  Who likes Fishsticks in their mouth?  All up in their mouth.

This is a great point.

Posted

I'm a big fan of Aion, and I have to agree with that NCSoft snide (though more care seems to go into Aion from other aspects in comparison to some of their other games).

But nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever match Nexon. They are like the great evil beast that treads the earth (MMO) and destroys all that exist. It's a common theme that if it's a new game, and Nexon's name is on it, expect it to be ruined before long.

Posted

Agree'd nerf everything.

Make all fish worth 1 silver and remove fish drying #problemsolved

I'm a big fan of Aion, and I have to agree with that NCSoft snide (though more care seems to go into Aion from other aspects in comparison to some of their other games).

But nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever match Nexon. They are like the great evil beast that treads the earth (MMO) and destroys all that exist. It's a common theme that if it's a new game, and Nexon's name is on it, expect it to be ruined before long.

Agreed. I don't even put that canc-err company's products on to my computer. If I hear a game got taken over by Nexon in any capacity I bail.

Nexon = the death of any game offered in the west. (they are apparently ok in korea)

Posted

Do not get me started on NCSOFT and Lineage 2 \\ Aion. I mean.....its just.....i cant even......