• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Poll] Trade or Not - Gauging Community

[Poll] Trade or Not - Gauging Community   221 votes

1. 1. Should DAUM/BDO provide a 1:1 trading system? (if it can be done securely with minimal impact to economy)

• Yes, I feel it would add to the game.
    • No, I feel it would detract from the game.
    • Indifferent

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so the majority of 10 people want it but the remaining 490.000 doesn't

but since the majority of those 10 people want it we need to have it

and about alts...not as many alt as the desperate like you to be right are willing to make i guess

Edited by NgocTu

Posted

so the majority of 10 people want it but the remaining 490.000 doesn't

but since the majority of those 10 people want it we need to have it

and about alts...not as many alt as the desperate like you to be right are willing to make i guess

So the logic since they didnt say theyre with it means they arent? This is like religious debates since i can't prove deity dont exists deties exists lol.

Theress a huge number of players who play the game and dont go to the forum at all, so sonce they didnt say theyre not with trading means theyre agaisnt it? 

The logic is amazing, im done talking to you. So dumb, of a logic.

Posted

the logic is simpler don't lie yourself there is a pool look at the pool don't try to come up with excuses that's the only logic i can find for now the poll can be exploited yes it can but is a starting point and you are totally denying it just because it doesn't say what you want to hear 

all the rest is just prove of how much bullshit you are willing to sell to be right.

Posted (edited)

I voted no because I don't want players with no limit credit cards to buy maxed out gear from some website. There is a market place to buy things you need to craft if you are too lazy to go out and gather them yourselves. You can even get workers to do some of the gathering for you. I've been making most my silver selling stuff to the market. I've already seen a bunch of players that used to chat turn into gold scammers because they fell for some scam website. So not even a month into the game and some players have already tried to buy things from websites and got scammed..

Edited by briggah

Posted

I think any poll is a bad indication of what a majority wants and its not a good idea to make a decision based on one.. Not everyone goes to forums and takes the time to browse it. 

Posted

this retarded comment again.

buddy1:dude im thirsty

Buddy2:perfect,i got some soda

Buddy1:can i have some?

Buddy2: lol, screw that, were gonna go to the store and have your broke ash buy the soda

Buddy1:but you have a life time suppy

Buddy2:nop,screw you, lets fo to the store and get you buying those soda

Buddy1:ya i gotcha. Thanks dude, you the best. No sharing caring shift.

Buddy2: hey. If im not selfish toward my friends, who will i be selfish to?

Considering majority of the people wanna help their friends with crafting you idiots all think about is boosting players, probly gonna be the first ones to do it if they enable the game. Wierd fitishes.

You're just presenting a logical fallacy surrounded by insults.

BDO =/= Real life. Parallels cannot be drawn between them when you have completely different circumstances.

The only way to have a direct trade system that would still prevent gold sellers (which is why they made it no direct trades) is to require players to trade items of the same value range. But having a trade system like that would be pointless when you already have the AH markets that could be used to get the same result.

Posted

Yes, and here are my reasons why:

The current measure has turned out to be a stopgap at best. Gold sellers aren't stopped by inconveniencing actual players. It detracts from the game and prevents a lot of interaction which would otherwise take place.

BDO =/= Real life. Parallels cannot be drawn between them when you have completely different circumstances.

The only way to have a direct trade system that would still prevent gold sellers (which is why they made it no direct trades) is to require players to trade items of the same value range. But having a trade system like that would be pointless when you already have the AH markets that could be used to get the same result.

Trading should not be wholly designed around there being gold sellers or not.

The actual players should come first. Measures to keep out gold sellers come second.

Posted

I voted no because I don't want players with no limit credit cards to buy maxed out gear from some website. There is a market place to buy things you need to craft if you are too lazy to go out and gather them yourselves. You can even get workers to do some of the gathering for you. I've been making most my silver selling stuff to the market. I've already seen about a dozen or so players that used to chat turn into gold scammers because they fell for some scam website. So not even a month into the game and some players have already tried to buy things from websites and got scammed..

That's why I put in quotes "Securely and with minimal impact to economy". In other words, if it could be implemented with 0% chance of gold sellers using it. So is that still a no?

Posted

If ever forum is place where people complain (as we noticed) so the number of people that complain in % should be the majority in the forum the fact that here people say NO and they want it to stay as it is is surprising

so forum is high percentage of complainer and complainers are losing a complaining poll... I see the opposite of what you see

Posted

That's why I put in quotes "Securely and with minimal impact to economy". In other words, if it could be implemented with 0% chance of gold sellers using it. So is that still a no?

It should be full trading or not... 

Gold sellers need to be taken care of, but not by crippling legit players. This is an MMORPG, not a singleplayer RPG. Might as well go play Skyrim otherwise.

Seriously, why can no one give any answer on why i can't trade anything with someone sitting right next to me in RL? And no, 'gold sellers' is not an answer! It's an excuse!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

up up so we can see more votes

Edited by NgocTu

Posted

why, do robots play this game that we cant use real life logic?

Posted (edited)

why, do robots play this game that we cant use real life logic?

The reason you can't use real life logic is that real life has no game mechanics. This game does.

Whether you stay and play or you leave, whatever your claims are of "vocal minorities" (who are the actual majority of the votes expressed and of the people commenting), rigged polls and other assorted whining/insults/logical fallacies/various cheap rethorical tricks, all of those are your business alone, and only interest you and the people who will say are interested.

And so far, I counted zero.

In the latest Q&A, Daum has been pretty clear about it: If a reasonable and non exploitable solution can be found, player trading will be implemented.

Let me translate it for you: when they talk about a reasonable and non exploitable solution (it's not an exact quote but it's more or less what they said), they don't mean that the solution shouldn't have implications that you can care about. In fact, I can hardly see how ANYONE could care about whether you understand the implications of what you propose or not. What they want is for the solution NOT TO BE EXPLOITABLE AT ALL. By anyone. Under any circumstances.

So either you can provide such a solution and prove why it CANNOT be exploited, or 1:1 trade will never be a thing. Just like it isn't a thing in RU and KR versions.

That's the bottom line. Accept it or keep whining (or give the solution if you can prove you're smarter than the lot of them), that's your problem, not mine - or anyone else's. I did what I could to help you out.

Edited by Suijin

Posted

Man, you'd think these pro-trade scrubs would get the point by now. I've seen several of these polls and on every single one, the majority votes for no trading. Deal with it already.

Posted

Please keep rallying people. Eventually you will gain numbers that support trading. For those who does not like trading, you don't need to bother, just sit back and relax since its no trading for now. 

Posted

Some think people who want trade are minority. Some think people who want to keep trading out of the game are the minority and others think it's a draw. Let's find out.

Majority/minority, irrelevant. What is 'best' for Black Desert, doesn't have to equal what is best for its player base. A MMO with no trade is, simple, clean, unique. If you have a +15 anything, you must have done something to 'earn' it. No damn wallet warriors. Until you, or some one else has the solution to non exploitable trading, adapt to a new kind of MMO where you get back from the game as much as you put into it.

Black Desert online would be a 'perfect' MMO, if not for the opinions of some of the people who play it. And that's 'my' opinion.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0