• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

#NoMakeup- how your character REALLY looks like

84 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Figured out we should celebrate natural beauty!

Either go into Character Creator or Beauty Shop and remove ALL makeup from your character(s)'s face.

This includes:

• Eyeshadow
  • Blush
  • Lipstick
  • Eyebrows (reduce the Density and Area by at least 20%)
  • Eyelashes (all the way down to 0)
  • Both Eyelines
  • Face tattoo

Preferred filter- default.

Post the BEFORE and AFTER!

BEFORE

2016-03-16_367748502_zpsgkh7bi3b.png

AFTER

2016-03-16_367952400_zps9bphw46z.png

BEFORE

2016-03-16_368885633_zpsrmyztl8z.png

AFTER

2016-03-16_368968631_zpsgnhqq2an.png

Edited by Vix
4 people like this

Posted

I feel Like if you're going to celebrate natural beauty you should also include natural hair/eyelashes/eye colors. Just my opinion though.

Posted

Natural Beauty where? All I see is some alien and a Goth Scene reject.

10 people like this

Posted

holy damn.

that's some quality character creation right here.

Posted

Creepy.

Posted

I feel Like if you're going to celebrate natural beauty you should also include natural hair/eyelashes/eye colors. Just my opinion though.

Natural Beauty where? All I see is some alien and a Goth Scene reject.

It's more of a joke than actual movement xD  I was just messing around with CC and had a sudden idea to see my character with no make up. She looks so weird and different (Ranger at least) I figured it would be fun to see other  player's creations with no makeup :D

Posted

BEFORE

2016-03-15_340926556.thumb.JPG.66265b157

AFTER

2016-03-17_534384409.thumb.JPG.638a914bb

BEFORE

2016-03-17_533732322.thumb.JPG.fba3ecfc3

AFTER

2016-03-17_534126311.thumb.JPG.ebd4cfadb

My eyebrow density is at 40% and area 25%, if I go lower I'll have no eyebrows lol

Posted

2016-03-17_10303033.thumb.PNG.b3169068ce

2016-03-17_10348654.thumb.PNG.e90fcac4c8

And there it is... all gone... I can never unsee it now. She doesn't look dramatic as ----- anymore, she's adorable... I failed...

y u do dis op

1 person likes this

Posted

all of these characters are disgusting and this thread has now disinterested me

Posted

925b64b0a8.png

I don't have too much makeup on her. I might have forgotten to take off something in the 'natural' image, but w/e.

Posted

all of these characters are disgusting and this thread has now disinterested me

I could post some more if you want, like, its really no problem dude.
Just let me know, I'll just quote or tag you on every post I make where my character is included

I'm certain that there are more people willing to share their creations with you as well :D 

We'll all gladly do it for you, really

1 person likes this

Posted

My natural beauties; The Ranger and The Sorc (With natural, blue hair).

RangerBefore.thumb.jpg.974e46c81f5a27391

RangerAfter.thumb.jpg.27b1d31bc8a04adecd

SorceressBefore.thumb.jpg.dca76d8bceacb2SorceressAfter.thumb.jpg.5f13b23739a6b9e

4 people like this

Posted

My natural beauties; The Ranger and The Sorc (With natural, blue hair).

Your ranger kind of reminds me of J-LO

Posted

Here's my natural beauty ranger:

Before

2016-03-17_405442387_zpsfdjhown5.jpg

After

2016-03-17_405263897_zpsivckvo7b.jpg

Just reduced a tiny little bit fo the eyebrowns because they already are very light xD

2 people like this

Posted

25866307245_b17850dcaa_o.png25235783174_c3b262cc57_o.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I could post some more if you want, like, its really no problem dude.Just let me know, I'll just quote or tag you on every post I make where my character is included

I'm certain that there are more people willing to share their creations with you as well :D 

We'll all gladly do it for you, really

honesty is the best policy

rather tell you the truth than you never know what everyone's thinking m8

Edited by Sparkly Unicornz

Posted

honesty is the best policy

rather tell you the truth than you never know what everyone's thinking m8

Hahaha yeap. 
'It isn't mean if I'm being honest'

No dude, everyone makes their own character according to their own tastes/ideas or w/e goes through peoples minds. I don't mind a bit of honesty and the other way around I would probably have different opinions on your characters or someone elses as well. :)

I personally just imagine creating a person, with character traits, a background. However that all usually ends for me when I exit the character creator lol
After that I tend to swap my appearances around every once in a while according to my current likes and dislikes, which seem to swap around a lot.

But that doesn't mean I will never be there to harass you with my hellspawn-abomination make-up and lizard eye if I ever see the chance to ninja her face in your camera. :ph34r:

Posted

before

2016-03-18_616189050.thumb.JPG.61bffdb97

after

2016-03-18_616248137.thumb.JPG.858c03604

:P

2 people like this

Posted

Hahaha yeap. 'It isn't mean if I'm being honest'

No dude, everyone makes their own character according to their own tastes/ideas or w/e goes through peoples minds. I don't mind a bit of honesty and the other way around I would probably have different opinions on your characters or someone elses as well. :)

I personally just imagine creating a person, with character traits, a background. However that all usually ends for me when I exit the character creator lol
After that I tend to swap my appearances around every once in a while according to my current likes and dislikes, which seem to swap around a lot.

But that doesn't mean I will never be there to harass you with my hellspawn-abomination make-up and lizard eye if I ever see the chance to ninja her face in your camera. :ph34r:

Don't worry about that guy, he's so insecure about his character(s) he didn't even post their naked faces! Probably cuz they're not cute without tons of makeup on. v.v

Posted

I couldn't give a single shit less what he thinks for the reasons I stated in the post :P 
Maybe he doesn't even actually play. Because the character creator is too big and hard to han--play around with, he either ended up with basic-face + different hairstyle or some serious monster.

And then what is the point in even playing?
Can't win if you don't look gud.

Posted

BEFORE:

2016-03-17_37363413.thumb.JPG.2c71ac4ad3

AFTER:

2016-03-17_37473392.thumb.JPG.a9d68f7d75

1 person likes this

Posted

I couldn't give a single shit less what he thinks for the reasons I stated in the post :P 
Maybe he doesn't even actually play. Because the character creator is too big and hard to han--play around with, he either ended up with basic-face + different hairstyle or some serious monster.

People with basic faces bug me so much. @-@ Sometimes I sneakily rotate my camera to see if a character next to me looks cute, 90% of the time they have the default face model! WHY

Posted

classic "you must be jelly since u have an opposite opinion" lol

it can never be that perhaps I honestly believe it's ugly + have beautiful characters I have made 

its like the mindset is "people I think r mean can't possibly be talented" lol

like dang brag would it rip the fabric of your world if I were the same guy creating characters for people's character requests? ( I am btw lol)

Posted

classic "you must be jelly since u have an opposite opinion" lol

it can never be that perhaps I honestly believe it's ugly + have beautiful characters I have made 

its like the mindset is "people I think r mean can't possibly be talented" lol

like dang brag would it rip the fabric of your world if I were the same guy creating characters for people's character requests? ( I am btw lol)

Post your characters if they're so cute and we'll judge that. :P

Posted (edited)

Post your characters if they're so cute and we'll judge that. :P

I will when I get home, not a problem 

i wasn't  trying to be a douche earlier, I was just legitimately feeling the characters were subpar 

looking back I regret my choice of words 

it clearly came across as mega douche 

Edited by Sparkly Unicornz
wasnt