• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Future players. Avoid this game. Pay2win.

160 posts in this topic

Posted

Why do I feel like around 90% of people complaining about the Ghillie Suit never hit 50+ and have actually dealt with it?  Its REALLY not that big of a deal.  This game is currently less P2W than even WoW, where you can actually purchase ingame currency and buy upgradable ilvl 715 items off the AH.  Its also game I've enjoyed most in a few years.  If you don't like it, leave.  Don't spread your lies for hours and days across the forums because you're unhappy.

Maybe you should take the suit off and use your skills instead. I am lv 52 here and deal it on regular basis.

The problem is people hiding behind no name and grief others, You don't see their name, you never could get revenge. Sure you can see their name after you died in chat, then WHAT? Nothing, unlike other games, I could never figure out my killers unless they took the suit off. ----- players, use real money to compensate for theirs lack of skills.

Posted

Seriously... not even remotely the correct (or even appropriate) meme for this.

This better?

deny.jpg

Posted (edited)

Oh look, another thread proving the forums need to be locked to actually owning the game to being allowed to post..

Edited by bakimono

Posted

Which is the crux of the issue right now with people on these forums.

P2W:
Being able to purchase items that increase the success rate of your enchanting.

People's perception of P2W:
Swimming faster while looking retarded.

Having your name hidden while looking retarded. (This one is closer, but doesn't mean they are any harder to kill. In Archeage, the p2w meant 1v20 and the 1 winning.)

Yet most top PvP guild requires members to have Trent suit.

As for swimming faster, wait for naval warfare, then we can talk. Again another advantage normal players will never get.

Posted

The thread title alone identifies the OP as someone playing the forums, not the game.

The game is awesome, the P2W aspect very minor to non-existent depending on the path you choose.

I suspect many of the people posting on this forum also frequent YouTube. :P

Posted

Oh look, the new trend of pay2win deniers. I must not play the game!

Needs a meme asap.

Posted

Maybe you should take the suit off and use your skills instead. I am lv 52 here and deal it on regular basis.

The problem is people hiding behind no name and grief others, You don't see their name, you never could get revenge. Sure you can see their name after you died in chat, then WHAT? Nothing, unlike other games, I could never figure out my killers unless they took the suit off. ----- players, use real money to compensate for theirs lack of skills.

its not game breaking, and you always have your V button to respond if they are going to entirely wreck you and you cant do anything about it. Also it only cost 25 dollars...which is a lot less then youd need to spend on any other game.  Hell even WoW you cant play for 2 months without spending that.

Posted

The thread title alone identifies the OP as someone playing the forums, not the game.

The game is awesome, the P2W aspect very minor to non-existent depending on the path you choose.

I suspect many of the people posting on this forum also frequent YouTube. :P

Minor? LOL so which games allow you to hide the very most important aspect of PvP? To hide name is to go undetected and able to grief players without paying the consequences. Not to mention deny others the chance to revenge, something very essential to PvP.

Remind me again which games does this?

Posted

Yet most top PvP guild requires members to have Trent suit.

As for swimming faster, wait for naval warfare, then we can talk. Again another advantage normal players will never get.

I actually don't believe we should have stats on the costumes, I just don't equate it to more egregious p2w i've experienced.

Posted

4803852.thumb.jpg.c543b32a1ea6aabd606f6f

Posted

its not game breaking, and you always have your V button to respond if they are going to entirely wreck you and you cant do anything about it. Also it only cost 25 dollars...which is a lot less then youd need to spend on any other game.  Hell even WoW you cant play for 2 months without spending that.

Why mentioned WoW? This game has very little to WoW.

Serioiusly, 25 dollars here, 25 dollars there, paying real money to compensate for lack of skills and able to grief others without paying consequences. That's the biggest advantage to PvP.

Posted

but it literally add's plus one to gathering.... 

its intended for help with gathering ;~: and i really bought it for the look and the gathering buff, heck i even sunk cash to get red and orange dyes for it

Posted

I just bought this game. Is this true?

People have no idea what p2w is. To them anything they cant get in game but they can get in a shop is p2w. It's all convenience stuff and costumes with minor bonuses. The only thing wrong with the game is these forums. Too many whinny ass kids

Which is the crux of the issue right now with people on these forums.

P2W:
Being able to purchase items that increase the success rate of your enchanting.

People's perception of P2W:
Swimming faster while looking retarded.

Having your name hidden while looking retarded. (This one is closer, but doesn't mean they are any harder to kill. In Archeage, the p2w meant 1v20 and the 1 winning.)

If people want to see p2w I'm sure we could petition for them to sell black stones and liverto's on the CS. 

Posted

I actually don't believe we should have stats on the costumes, I just don't equate it to more egregious p2w i've experienced.

There are many degrees of P2W, paying for OP weapons or armor is the extreme example, but not many companies are stupid enough to do it.

Heck, you should check out Chinese Wuxia MMO, a whole new concept of P2W, little stats here, little stats there, not much even progression can be purchase and when you add up, they become a big deal, like 1/3 hp more or 1/3 attack power more than non-paying players.

Alone, they could be nothing, but together they would be a big problem.

Posted

Minor? LOL so which games allow you to hide the very most important aspect of PvP? To hide name is to go undetected and able to grief players without paying the consequences. Not to mention deny others the chance to revenge, something very essential to PvP.

Remind me again which games does this?

It tells you the name of the person who kills you, Ghillie Suit or no.  Someone killed you in a Ghillie to take your farm spot?  Go back.  Kill the guy in the Ghillie Suit, problem solved.  If they left it doesn't matter, you wouldn't find them again if they had the suit or not.  People are just grasping at straws to complain now, its getting silly.

2 people like this

Posted

As long as you can't buy it anywhere else in the game exept the cash shop, it's P2W.

1 person likes this

Posted

Minor? LOL so which games allow you to hide the very most important aspect of PvP?

Gee, and here I thought the most important aspect of PvP was beating the crap out of the other guy. Silly me.

If you're playing for revenge, you've already lost.

Posted

Why mentioned WoW? This game has very little to WoW.

Serioiusly, 25 dollars here, 25 dollars there, paying real money to compensate for lack of skills and able to grief others without paying consequences. That's the biggest advantage to PvP.

Lmao. no one can pay to not have pvp consequences. What other bs you gonna spew to mislead people next? These things need to stop ...

Posted

It tells you the name of the person who kills you, Ghillie Suit or no.  Someone killed you in a Ghillie to take your farm spot?  Go back.  Kill the guy in the Ghillie Suit, problem solved.  If they left it doesn't matter, you wouldn't find them again if they had the suit or not.  People are just grasping at straws to complain now, its getting silly.

You really need reading comprehension. It shows name of my killer, then WHAT? Seriously, read, the person wear the damn Trent suit, they have no name. There are more than 1 Trent users at grind location. You suggest I kill every Trent user with the same class as my killers until I get the right person?

Seriously, read, think and type, you are skipping the most important part, THINKING.

Posted

I remember the first few months Archage was crowded.

no, it was the first two weeks then it all went down hill. Didn't even last 3 weeks because they kept adding servers.

Posted

Oh Look more shills and trolls from FF14/AA/BnS

Posted

I just bought this game. Is this true?

Kinda.

Posted

Lmao. no one can pay to not have pvp consequences. What other bs you gonna spew to mislead people next? These things need to stop ...

So, what PvP consequences these Trent user can face? They hide their name, they killed you, you get their name and yet would do nothing to even find them. Next time you find them, you wouldn't know if it is them because name is hidden. That's the biggest advantage against consequences.

In order games, I see name and guild, I go for a kill. Here I see nothing but a Trent user. Maybe you should learn about the suit first and problem it has before you type further.

Posted

Yup, because people are "-----ers" who disagree with you right?

whiteknightsss.jpg

Posted

See all the other threads in this forum as proof. This game sells pvp advantages and is slowly going down the same pay2win road that every korean game takes.

Save your money.

excuse me sir,
would you please stop spreading lies just because you can't pay 30 $ to play the game.
thank you very much.

-Sizer