• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Forums are getting pretty awful

119 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

Guys... seriously... it's time to emphatically suggest to the higher ups a forum overhaul, block IP's just like the game does and tie forum accounts to in game accounts and purchase lock commenting except for in one section.

In the interim please *PLEASE* get more moderation coverage on the forums.

21 people like this

Posted

xD

What's wrong? Having Communication issues with Daum? Are your knees sore yet?

My knees are sore after hearing retard people calling p2w all day

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Somthing needs to be done but i doubt they see it as a priority. 

I can see this fourm driving new players away from the game.

Edited by Winters
Cake

Posted

+1 

Posted

I have found the forum really useful in helping me to decide NOT to buy the game.

Thanks for being so open in all your negativity, juvenile sniping and general intolerance of each others points of view.  

You have saved me 50 euros.  :D

2 people like this

Posted

Seconding. :\ Since just the 7th when I've joined they get progressively worse each day. It's really not helping them financially either with a whole front page of people lying and crying and using slurs.

Posted

I have found the forum really useful in helping me to decide NOT to buy the game.

Thanks for being so open in all your negativity, juvenile sniping and general intolerance of each others points of view.  

The forums are nothing but shitposts and trolls, I honestly wouldn't use it to decide whether to buy the game or not but each to their own.

Posted

nice, and now go away from here, nobody want's you here. 

Posted

The problem with this forum is that there are too many smart arse and rude responses that do not encourage sensible debate; in fact they like to shut it down.  I am not alone in having seen this before during the first few weeks of a new launch, it usually gets better when the idiot posters are ignored and move on to new trolling grounds.

Posted

Somthing needs to be done but i doubt they see it as a priority. 

I can see this fourm driving new players away from the game.

Good

Seconding. :\ Since just the 7th when I've joined they get progressively worse each day. It's really not helping them financially either with a whole front page of people lying and crying and using slurs.

The most toxic people on this forum are generally the defensive fanboys. Apparently posting your not happy with X feature of a game is now harassment ?

Posted

It would be nice if they tied posting privileges to account ownership for forum sections like General/PvE/PvP, but they should leave the New Player section open to all users whether they own the game or not. That way prospective players can ask questions about the games, while the majority of forums remain clear of the psychic hotline spam.

Posted

My knees are sore after hearing retard people calling p2w all day

Heaven forbid people would voice their concerns on a forum....

THE HORROR OF IT ALL

1 person likes this

Posted

4CVP8U9Gvg37tPji66EiLV.jpg
The biggest problem are posted answers, but not checked/veryfied by any moderator :(

Posted

nice, and now go ***** from here and your shits, nobody want's you and your shit here. use this 50 euro to buy new brain. 

How's your website? Too bad you wasted your time / money starting a polish community for a dead game. :$

Posted

Good

The most toxic people on this forum are generally the defensive fanboys. Apparently posting your not happy with X feature of a game is now harassment ?

Absolutely not, and you and all the other "I'm just trying to ~SUGGEST~ guiz!" trolls know it, lol.

There's stating your opinion on something and then there's making 100 threads about the same thing, calling people slurs like "retard", "autist", "-----got", "fatasses", making fun of poor people and those with triggers, and in some cases flat out lying about the features and mechanics of the game. Out of everything, only a small portion is actually constructive and useful.

The rest of it is people screaming and spamming memes and being combative for the sake of it.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

Guys... seriously... it's time to emphatically suggest to the higher ups a forum overhaul, block IP's just like the game does and tie forum accounts to in game accounts and purchase lock commenting except for in one section.

let me quote myself

-data leaks in the forums that caused hundred of accounts to be eaten by gold sellers with 0 attempts from nexon to get them back, thank god i didnt use my main account to post (THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST THE FORUMS BEING LOCKED TO ACCOUNTS THAT DONT OWN THE GAME)

-data leaks in the forums that caused hundred of accounts to be eaten by gold sellers with 0 attempts from nexon to get them back, thank god i didnt use my main account to post (THIS IS WHY I AM AGAINST THE FORUMS BEING LOCKED TO ACCOUNTS THAT DONT OWN THE GAME)

please dont do this, this forum is shoddier and more poorly put together than the one that i was a part of that got eaten, and it isnt even the first or last game that has happened to

its a huge security risk to force us to log into our main accounts to post on here. really. just get better moderation for the forums, add a few captchas, whatever.

giphy.gif

EDIT: ^case in point, this image is auto inserting itself into every one of my posts and i cant remove it. obviously this forum isnt coded well and im telling you guys this is a bad idea

Edited by Skyfrog

Posted (edited)

The forums are nothing but shitposts and trolls, I honestly wouldn't use it to decide whether to buy the game or not but each to their own.

no actually the less people we have with this mindset the better it is. if they bought the game they would add to the shit posts number. I am glad they didn't buy the game to be honest. We have enough shit posts as is. 

Edited by royalgoddess

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

The most logical thing, IMHO, would be to make the forums read only for non account holders. If you haven't bought the game, go complain or troll on Reddit or somewhere else.

If they are people who bought the game then they should be able to post about concerns. They can circle-jerk each other in complaint posts ad infinitum. If you don't want to read about it then don't open the thread.

The next most logical thing would be to have much more active forum moderation.

But that's just my opinion.

Posted

I never said that.. I'm reporting you for being disgusting...

Funny, I just flagged multiple posts where you literally said that.

I'm digging through your history and requesting an IP ban.

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

Oh no people have different opinions then me T_T shut it down!!!

1402033503135.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

Yeah block this guy first from trying to kill criticism.

1 person likes this

Posted

I also used some of the screen shots posted to check the quality of the in-game chat, to see if it was different.  I realise the trolls and other unpleasant lifeforms do not form the majority of your playerbase, but they do comprise the majority of the 'noise pollution'.   

I feel for the few good people who try to make their posts contructive.  At the moment you seem to be fighting a losing battle, but please don't lose heart. 

Posted

no actually the less people we have with this mindset the better it is. if they bought the game they would add to the shit posts number. I am glad they didn't buy the game to be honest. We have enough shit posts as is. 

That's one of the problems though, you don't need to own the game in order to post on the forums.