• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone Want to be Friends?

38 posts in this topic

Posted

So i know this sounds really childish but im really looking forward to this game and im kinda a social outcast in school so i dont have alot of people to play with when it comes out and as i was reading the new adventurers thread and everyone looked really nice and friendly so i thought id ask would anyone want to be friends so we can play the game together once it comes out 

( im hella awkward btw i apologize in advance)

12 people like this

Posted

Welcome Destiny =]

It would help to know what region you are from (NA/EU), but I'm sure there will be lots of communities from both!

Posted

If you're in NA I'll totally play with you. <3

Posted

Hey Destiny, I like RWBY too so we can probably be friends.

As for playing together it depends on which server you are on. I'll be (hopefully) playing on NA server (west if they decide to split it).

Posted

If you find your self on the NA server/servers then i am down for adventuring with you or any one for that matter.

Posted

welcome friend !

Posted

Hii Destiny! Don't worry, no matter what server I'm sure any of here will be able to be awkward together! :3

1 person likes this

Posted

yay for awkwardness .... i think i sounded rude there :c

any way if ur going to be on Na we can play together en perhaps have a cup of tea :P

Posted

If you're going to play on EU, you might check out Eternal.

We are a friendly bunch of people. We are also mostly on Teamspeak.

You can find our Guild information in the European Guilds section.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice to meet you, Destiny. It will be a pleasure to be one of your new friends on here.

This will be a long, long journey.

Posted

Welcome, I'll be on NA server if you want to play together :)

Posted

im in NA and most likely west if they decide to split it i dont think their going to though. But anyway thank you all for making my day c: i cant wait to play with all of you and gietmex ill have to take you up on the cup of tea ( p.s. Nice eve picture i love elsword ),  and eren sure we can be awkward togther X33 i really, silver yeah i think we will be on the same server hopefully we can play togther when it launches, Spivak im in na so yeah we can play togther cx

i really dont know how good the webstie is going to be for keeping track of each other so if any of you would mabye like to talk more sometime ill leave some of my contact info in the bottom of this post since i really do want to talk to you all but it would be so much easier somewhere where i could just message back and forth and then we could all keep track of each other so when launch comes out we all have someone to play with x3

so heres all my info and stuff

Kik: im_fucking_trash

Line: Im_Fucking_Trash

again thanks for making my day <3 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So you like elsword to, i can see us can becoming good friend now :D

also, love for our queen and savior Eve  :P 

Edited by Gietmex

Posted

So you like elsword to, i can see us can becoming good friend now :D

also, love for our queen and savior Eve  :P 

im in love with DIE add hes my favroite ( he reminds me of kaneki from tokyo ghoul )

Posted

Your name is the name of my favorite Game loll , Welcome anyway and yes i will love to be your friend

Posted

Oh... I'm going to play on EU. If you feel like visiting the EU server say something :D

Posted

Add me buddy!! xD

Posted

Welcome Destiny

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and all. I'll gladly be friends with you too :) I think it's a great idea to make friends pre-launch like this.

I'll be playing on NA ( Assuming hell hasn't broken open and New Zealand is IP blocked ) Feel free to add me as a friend here if you want. !

See you in game sometime hopefully

- Jinxys

15432637128_fa9fcfa306_o.png

Posted (edited)

Hey there Destiny, I'd be happy to hang out with you sometime. I'm sure we've all been an outcast or awkward some time in our life hehe, I know I have.

Since you're probably into RWBY, I'm a big fan of the series and volume 3 is looking better than ever! :o Monty would be proud.  

Edited by Circe
oops not out yet

Posted

There is always a place for everyone in my book!  Welcome to this wonderful game.

Posted

btw if you ever get a discord account feel free to add me, same ign as the forums

Posted

Leme join guys, i have a discord too, lets play together.. total noob here btw lol

Posted

Hi, Destiny! I'm also looking for people to play BDO with, if you're planning to play on NA i'll def play with you sometime :D

Posted

I'll join in Destiny, Always down for making new friends!

Posted

It's always nice to have friends, if you're on NA I'll join the friend party too.