• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Storage is completely full.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

whenever I try to send workers to work it always says: "Storage is completely full.". But all my storages in all my cities are 50% full the most! And there is also plenty of space in my inventory. Buying new storages didnt solve anything. Bought the workers in Velia and my storage situation there is 11 slots of 22 are used. Can you guys help me please?

2 people like this

Posted

I have this exact problem and I have no idea why this happens. It is keeping me from completing several important crafts, and is really bugging me out!

Posted

I also have this problem sometimes, it's annoying :/

Posted (edited)

So do I. My attempts were:

• removing items from the city warehouse
  • removing the item being harvested
  • increased city storage
  • withdrawn my contribution points from the node and invested them again

Nothing helped...

Interested in any sort of information... :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally solved the problem, try following:

• when selecting workers, try filtering them by city

In my case I wanted to assign a worker from a different city...

Hope it helps

Edited by m1l4

Posted (edited)

I had the same problem. I asked support and here were there solutions:

1.Delete the UserCache folder in "Documents" -> "Black Desert"
2.Delete the Cache folder in your game installation folder.
3.Change to a channel you have not been on recently
4.Restart the game client and repeat steps 1 and 2
5.Renaming the version.dat file and running the launcher again 

I was in class when I got the email so when I got home I only had to do steps 1 and 2 (while the game/launcher were closed.) Can confirm that this fixes the issue. Although I'm not sure what the consenquences are (if any).

EDIT: One immediately consenquence is your hotkeys are reset.

They were pretty quick to respond, too.

Edited by fsnot
In post.
2 people like this

Posted

As far as I know you can't use a worker from a different city to process something. For example if you are making something in Velia, you cant assign a worker from Heidel to do it.

They can do gathering stuff in different regions though. It's confusing to say the least..

Posted

Workers from Velia use Velia's storage for all their materials and where they store goods. You can use a work from Heidel to work in Velia, but you need to connect the cities via nodes. This is not recommended as travel distance affect work speed.

Posted

As Nossin imply, first ensure that node in which the worker work under belong to which city. eg. Heidel or Velia. Then which worker region you sent it from.

Velia worker use Velia storage and Velia Materials (goods return to Velia storage ), no matter which node he work as long node is connected.

Hope this helps.

T

Posted

I had this bug after changing my residence to a storage.  As I had a container in the residence it was moved to the warehouse. Somehow I ended up with only having 14 usable slots in the warehouse even though I had 25 spaces.  The bug is with the warehouse and not the node. Some items may have been invisible or the spots were not available - I am not sure which. Easy to check if this is your problem though - see if you can drag items to those 'empty spaces'. You will get the same 'storage is full'

At the same time I had the problem where I could not return the container to rental. I fixed both of these problems by buying a new residence - re-positioning the container - emptying my warehouse to only a few items (to make sure the same problem didnt happen again) - changing the residence to storage - retrieving the container  again from warehouse - returning the container to rental.  I could not return the container until I had done this - got my CP back in full. It may have been as simple as putting the container in my backpack I am not sure but I think I tried this initially and it failed. I also logged out and switched servers a few times in the process though I dont think this was needed. 

Posted

I've had this bug. I think it has to do with the strange house nodes that have multiple ranks - it doesn't read the extra ranks as active for me in Calpheon, but Heidel works fine.

pretty irritating to have 4 spots be inactive -I'll try this fix later