• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

knowledge in calpheon..

16 posts in this topic

Posted

way too much spam in the general forums so putting this here and hoping a fellow ranger could help.  In knowledge book under Topography>calpheon>northern calpheon, I can't for the life of me get the calpheon market, or the calpheon slum to update.  I have the little kinda transparent question marks on my main map and ill right lcick it and go to the beacon but this shit just wont update.  I asked a guildy and his wouldn't update either...anyone know wtf is the deal with these 2 ?

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I do not have any info on this since I a fairly new. I just wanted to say that your avatar is probably the funniest shit I ever seen. :D

Edited by Kasathar
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure but i think its the black market. Try at night and be lv 50+

Posted

Topography>calpheon>northern calpheon- calpheon market, or the calpheon slum

to get these 2 knowledges u have to find NPC (not sure in his name and cant check it now, should be smth like Von Maren)

His location http://invme.ru/uploads/images/00/00/01/2015/06/25/8ee8a4.jpg

u need 301 amity for slum and 601 amity for market

2 people like this

Posted

Anybody knows location of Calpheon Hunter O.o

Posted

Anybody knows location of Calpheon Hunter O.o

if u tell me  where its in knowledge's book ill be able to tell u his location

Posted

People of Calpheon I guess. Can't check now :( 

Posted

People of Calpheon I guess. Can't check now :( 

then come back when u can :) coz there's  2 villages with hunters

Posted

Hunter is in bree tree ruins and calpheon hunter is up by Delphi outpost.  

You sure those need amity rinel? I mean, it would make sense since I haven't tried that, but the little semi transparent question mark on my map has a tree icon beneath it which  in my experience has meant that the update is for discovering the area.  

Posted

You sure those need amity rinel? I mean, it would make sense since I haven't tried that, but the little semi transparent question mark on my map has a tree icon beneath it which  in my experience has meant that the update is for discovering the area.  

100%. There's alot of knowledges which u can get only after u get 200-800 amity with some NPCs. U can go to that NPC Von Maren and talk to him and check left bottom corner - there is a circle with amity points and around this circle u can see some little signs, if u check them u will see what knowledges u can get from NPC and how much amity u need for it.

And yeah, dont be surprised, u can discover some areas only buy talking with NPC.

1 person likes this

Posted

100%. There's alot of knowledges which u can get only after u get 200-800 amity with some NPCs. U can go to that NPC Von Maren and talk to him and check left bottom corner - there is a circle with amity points and around this circle u can see some little signs, if u check them u will see what knowledges u can get from NPC and how much amity u need for it.

And yeah, dont be surprised, u can discover some areas only buy talking with NPC.

awesome, ty man.  I'll knock that out as soon as I get home. It's been bugging the shit outta me.   That stupid little tree icon was throwing me off.  

Arr you familiar with alot of the mob locations too rinel? I was trying to knock out some of the ecology section and couldn't find a few 

Posted (edited)

Arr you familiar with alot of the mob locations too rinel? I was trying to knock out some of the ecology section and couldn't find a few 

lets say yes, there's not much locations actually. One more funny fact about knowledges - there's some additional ways to get knowledges about mobs by talking with NPCs xD

Edited by Rinel

Posted

OP: northern market npc 300 amity=market plaza knowledge

Posted (edited)

lets say yes, there's not much locations actually. One more funny fact about knowledges - there's some additional ways to get knowledges about mobs by talking with NPCs xD

under ecology>serendia>fogans...i can't for the life of me find a 'swamp fogan warrior'  and i've killed a ton of fogans and been all over those swamps.

also under ecology>calpheon>ruins, i have never seen an ancient ruins guard, ancient ruins defender or an ancient ruins tree.  I'm guessing they are somewhere in that area that i havent been yet? but i dunno

edit* just got home, good look rinel, that is 100% correct on the calpheon knowledge.  thanks again man!

Edited by snubsalot

Posted (edited)

I could not find any info on this either.

You need to go and have a conversation with Von Maren, he is here:

http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/42035/

You need 600 Amity to unlock the information.

EDIT: OK, the Calpheon markets STILL dont actually appear on the market list when trading, even after doing this...

2016-03-17_654682583.JPG

Edited by LacticThirteens

Posted (edited)

under ecology>serendia>fogans...i can't for the life of me find a 'swamp fogan warrior'  and i've killed a ton of fogans and been all over those swamps.

also under ecology>calpheon>ruins, i have never seen an ancient ruins guard, ancient ruins defender or an ancient ruins tree.  I'm guessing they are somewhere in that area that i havent been yet? but i dunno

edit* just got home, good look rinel, that is 100% correct on the calpheon knowledge.  thanks again man!

ecology>serendia>fogans> 'swamp fogan warrior' - its an elite mob. respawn ~1h, can be few of them at the same time.

u can see his "star" sign on the minimap http://invme.ru/uploads/images/00/00/01/2015/09/02/927fb2.jpg

ecology>calpheon>ruins > an ancient ruins guard, ancient ruins defender or an ancient ruins tree

guard & defender - mini-stone-robots inside a cave. Cave entrance is west of the Ruin's area. map http://invme.ru/uploads/images/00/00/01/2015/10/03/70a280ef4c.jpg

ruins tree - there's alot of trees, they all are there http://invme.ru/uploads/images/00/00/01/2015/10/03/1bf583d4be.jpg

Edited by Rinel
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0