• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Level 50 Looking for active guild <NA - Orwen>

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello. I am an experienced MMO player looking for an active US guild in NA Orwen Server. I am interested in all aspects of the game. Looking for a casual, friendly group of people who are mature, have fun and simply want to enjoy the game.

I currently have a level 50 character and in the process of leveling a second. Ranked top 30 in most categories and built considerable wealth. Would like to find a guild that has (smartly) placed guild skills on gathering/fishing. 

Please post your guild name and character name so I can contact you in game.

Thanks!

Posted

Do you like to RP and PvP?

Posted

Definitely want to PvP. Just do not want guild who is ONLY interested in that aspect of the game.

Not really into RP.

Posted

Hey Rasv84!

You sound like you'd fit in well with us at StormBlessed :) We're a PvX 18+ guild on Orwen, usually always on Balenos 01 Ch. -- We've got about 6 of us that are 50+ right now and several who are super close! Far as guild points go, we do have points in gathering. I don't think we have any in fishing currently, but we do try to be smart about point placement and will likely be doing fishing soon as well. We've been growing pretty rapidly the past couple of days though, so some of those points have been used to upgrade our guild to accommodate for the growth. Anyways, I'll post the link to our recruitment page below for your perusal, if you're interested in joining or have any questions hit me up with a PM here on the forums!

Posted

Definitely want to PvP. Just do not want guild who is ONLY interested in that aspect of the game.

Not really into RP.

Well as long as you can tolerate RPers in the guild who are in the auxiliary crafting core, that's fine by me. What I want from a ranger is that they are good at killing things.
Basically I'm looking for a mercenary. Someone ruthless, ready to kill, who won't ask too many questions, and is capable of working in a team.

Guild missions, Node Wars, we pretty much do it all. I'd start you out with a 30 000 silver salary, and if you prove out good, the number grows from there.

My ingame name is Konrad_Knox, family name Knox.

What is your character name?

Posted

Hey! I'm part of a guild called Commerce. Right now our focus is on the life-skills aspect of the game i.e. fishing, gathering and trading, but definitely will branch out into PvE and PvP as we progress. We're a small guild, but very active, last I checked at 12 guild members, but we just started 2 days ago so we're super new. The only guild skill we have currently is in Fishing, but we plan on maxing them all out eventually when we're a larger guild with more skill points. If you're interested definitely just shoot me a PM and we can discuss

Posted

Check out Knights Templar. We're in between semi-hardcore because we have members with both play styles. 

Guild name is <KnightsTemplar> and my ign is Eilios. 

Our site has a lot of detail more in depth. http://www.knightstemplarguild.com

Our ts info is on there too if you want to hop in and chat. 

Posted

Join the guild Fire! We want people just like you in our guild. We talk about a lot of stuff in our discord that not all about the game