• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

WTF fishing spot only Yellow ?

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sitting here for 1 hour now.. that is what my inventory looks like after I came back lol.. guess I will keep this spot secret but damn lol...

fisching_lol.thumb.jpg.86fc519e5229b112c

1 person likes this

Posted

so much inventory space, how many slots can we buy safety without being unable to use the ones we get in game?

Posted

Well my inventory looks just like that after 9 hours of afk fishing.... Only it's all green instead of yellow.  Guess it's just my St. Patrick's day cheer.

Posted

Well my inventory looks just like that after 9 hours of afk fishing.... Only it's all green instead of yellow.  Guess it's just my St. Patrick's day cheer.

well that was only 1 hour ^^

so much inventory space, how many slots can we buy safety without being unable to use the ones we get in game?

you can get 32 inventory space inagme through quest. the rest can be bought by loyaltie or cash shop. Do the Math and sorry for double post!!

Posted

30,000 pearls ?

You are real life Fry, yes ?

futurama_money-300x187.jpeg

Posted

well that was only 1 hour ^^

I.... totally picked a spot that doesn't give many fish just because I'm at work all day and would hate to waste all that good seafood *cough*

Maybe I just need to just dedicate an evening after work to sail all over the place in my blazing fast raft to find a good spot like this too.  Nice find on your part though :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I.... totally picked a spot that doesn't give many fish just because I'm at work all day and would hate to waste all that good seafood *cough*

Maybe I just need to just dedicate an evening after work to sail all over the place in my blazing fast raft to find a good spot like this too.  Nice find on your part though :D

Well Thank you very much. A friend of mine suggested I should search near **** and maybe a bit west of **** never though he would give me such a nice spot. 

30,000 pearls ?

You are real life Fry, yes ?

futurama_money-300x187.jpeg

Well my only hobby is online Gaming working for 10 hours a day 5 days a week and 1 day 12 hours and 1 day 24 every 2 month.... only time I have is dedicated too hobbys ^^ such as this game ^^

Posted (edited)

5 bucks says this is a guy trolling and just removing blue and greens. The fact your yellows are the fishtype that come from the designated hotspot, I'm gonna go ahead and say 100% fake/troll. Lets see how many people you convince this to be true.

Edited by Huntler
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

That is simple give me a second and I will make some more screenshots ^^ With the duration ^^

5 bucks says this is a guy trolling and just removing blue and greens. The fact your yellows are the fishtype that come from the designated hotspot, I'm gonna go ahead and say 100% fake/troll. Lets see how many people you convince this to be true.

BTW I never said I only had thoes. I of course deleted the blue and green once. but that is what I had left ^^ Sorr ymissunderstoot though you mean the time I needed but you only mean the fishes overall. Yeah of course there where blue and green :)

Edited by Tiberius Melanith

Posted

Well my only hobby is online Gaming working for 10 hours a day 5 days a week and 1 day 12 hours and 1 day 24 every 2 month.... only time I have is dedicated too hobbys ^^ such as this game ^^

Okay I'm not going to say how you should spend your money, I just think it's silly as you're keep the prices higher than they should be by spending so much and it's not like you've spent all $300 worth of pearls, yet Daum has the full $300 now

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I miss monthly subs game and no shop at all... but people is so cheap that they don't even want to p2p 30$ and whine for it to be free

obviously their attitude is why we have shop in every game right now it all started when the first idiot believed in the F2P

nothing is free when you see something free there is ALWAYS a catch behind it unless is your mother (i wouldn't trust dad ehhehe)

people is so naive

Edited by NgocTu
5 people like this

Posted

That is simple give me a second and I will make some more screenshots ^^ With the duration ^^

BTW I never said I only had thoes. I of course deleted the blue and green once. but that is what I had left ^^ Sorr ymissunderstoot though you mean the time I needed but you only mean the fishes overall. Yeah of course there where blue and green :)

Ok yeah then its reasonable, from the way you posted made it sound like all you were getting were yellows :P thought we had a troll on our hands here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont know where you're

but you're not on Edan server so .. dont care

Posted

Okay I'm not going to say how you should spend your money, I just think it's silly as you're keep the prices higher than they should be by spending so much and it's not like you've spent all $300 worth of pearls, yet Daum has the full $300 now

everyone has different hobbies, hell lets not get into how people spend on a clothing. and yes i too have spent quite a bit of change in this game (not even going to say how much BnS got out of me T_T)

Posted (edited)

<Baited> is currently fishing this spot, on the Edan server.

Abundant yellows for life!

Edited by Sephina

Posted

everyone has different hobbies, hell lets not get into how people spend on a clothing. and yes i too have spent quite a bit of change in this game (not even going to say how much BnS got out of me T_T)

BnS ... do not.... mention it....

Posted

I don't think spending now is silly at all. Time is $$$ for the employed so it's worth it in the longhaul to spend sooner rather than later. (Earlier actions have a compounding effect)

Going off of memory here so some prices may be off

Ghillie Suit 2500 Pearls

Glasses 500 Pearls

Underwear 700 Pearls

Earrings 500 Pearls

Weight 50  800 Pearls

Weight 100  1000 Pearls

Weight 150  1350 Pearls

Horse Costume 2000 Pearls

Inventory Slots X 64 6400 Pearls

Warehouse ExpansionSlots X 160 6000 Pearls

=19,400 Pearls Spent so far

2500 Pearls(Conqueror's Package) + 23000 Pearls ($100X2)

= 25,500- 21750 = 3750 Pearls remaining.

I'll pick up the Fish suit tonight and if my inventory gets full I'll just keep expanding that and worry about how to manage it once I'm maxed out on slots.  

Posted

fish.jpg

Just feel funny how you go around and .. trying to convince people of whatever this game is .. it's P2W :)

Guess you have plenty of time to waste :P if you dont like the game .. just go and play whatever you like dude ..

Posted (edited)

It's actually 100% true. You get mostly yellows and blues at the weekly fishing hotspot. It's already at "resources: exhausted" so I have no issue telling people it's just east of the coastal cave node, on the water. You'll probably see hundreds of boats when you get near, as anyone who wants to afk fish is going there. The hotspot will be changing soon I imagine.

Edited by Snit

Posted (edited)

It's actually 100% true. You get mostly yellows and blues at the weekly fishing hotspot.

sigh, its like you didn't even read what I said. His original post says ONLY YELLOWS. Thats the difference, I was calling him out for that. I am 100% aware of how the hotspots work.

READ

Edited by Huntler

Posted (edited)

sigh, its like you didn't even read what I said. His original post says ONLY YELLOWS. Thats the difference, I was calling him out for that. I am 100% aware of how the hotspots work.

READ

Sorry but um, where does his post say "ONLY YELLOWS"?

Edited by Snit

Posted

Just feel funny how you go around and .. trying to convince people of whatever this game is .. it's P2W :)

Guess you have plenty of time to waste :P if you dont like the game .. just go and play whatever you like dude ..

bdos.jpg

Posted

bdos.jpg

So that mean you still playing the game? weird .. it's p2w .. just quit dude

Posted

I don't think spending now is silly at all. Time is $$$ for the employed so it's worth it in the longhaul to spend sooner rather than later. (Earlier actions have a compounding effect)

It's not the spending that's an issue, everyone should be free to spend money how they see fit. What the problem is, that the cash shop prices are unrealistic for many people, for me it's not that I don't have the money or can't afford it, I could spend 20 times over what this guy has spent and not bat an eyelid but I don't feel like I'm getting value for money. I mean I get a massive open world game with a hell of a lot to do for $30 and then for some reason for almost that same amount I get 1 costume for 1 character.

Maybe they should have charged $60 for the game and reduced the cash shop prices by half, then I'd probably be more inclined to buy stuff but right now it just doesn't seem like value for money and it's annoying because I do want to support the game but I'm not interested in supporting greedy practices that Daum are clearly trying to pull on us

4 people like this

Posted

READ

Didn't think so bud. READ.