• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

World boss madness?

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, many have been there, the world boss. I managed to gather some funny pictures! I must say it was one big lagg pool and full of pvpers...

Next to that, many people lost so much exp and got no reward from the world boss, including myself.

2016-03-16_40195210.thumb.JPG.8b2943431f

2016-03-16_40052464.JPG

2016-03-16_35921659.JPG

Edited by Sephyx
1 person likes this

Posted

Yep that was one giant lagfest.

But what is up with the absence of loot...?

Posted (edited)

Sorry but this "Worldboss" was the most dissapointing thing I ever done in a mmorpg.

This guy lags and teleports around oneshotting everyone.

I lost every gem (2 mil +), 20% Exp and didnt even get anything because i died when he reached like 2% and couldnt revive til he was dead.

Whatever, I think most people will never do a Worldboss again, cause its just usless  to anti progress your character like that.

Edited by Shinqt

Posted

0 Dropp 30% exp lost  Congratz.

Posted

Yep that was one giant lagfest.

But what is up with the absence of loot...?

Well probably because the boss took 2 hours to kill. I think you should deal an amount of damage to get the loot.

Posted

I managed to get 6 lootdrops, 3 Gems, 2 Blackstone and 5 Hunter seals. I think I grabbed them first due to having a 4k gaming pc and everyone else was lagging.

Posted (edited)

Yea, I have to agree on the fact that they should improve the 'Worldboss'' system. The lagg might be something hard to fix but for the loot/exp etc there could definitely be made some adjustments.

Edited by Zyply
1 person likes this

Posted

a rule for everyone that our guild learned after the first world boss..they are not worth it,except if you are 55 and have no gems in your equipment and are in the area already,preferably with best equip.

Posted

Deal an amount of damage? well that excludes any melee since they get 1-shotted when they go within 10 meters of the boss.

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry but this "Worldboss" was the most dissapointing thing I ever done in a mmorpg.

This guy lags and teleports around oneshotting everyone.

I lost every gem (2 mil +), 20% Exp and didnt even get anything because i died when he reached like 2% and couldnt revive til he was dead.

Whatever, I think most people will never do a Worldboss again, cause its just usless  to anti progress your character like that.

Well I was disappointed too lol. Just wanted to make this post.

Deal an amount of damage? well that excludes any melee since they get 1-shotted when they go within 10 meters of the boss.

Yup, and that dude was totally glitched out. I mean sometimes you got randomly 1-shot.

Posted

Well I was disappointed too lol. Just wanted to make this post.

Yup, and that dude was totally glitched out. I mean sometimes you got randomly 1-shot.

im so angry. i love the game but thats so much bullshit i cant believe it

1 person likes this

Posted

im so angry. i love the game but thats so much bullshit i cant believe it

Same here, wasted 2 hours, and lost 16%, which took me also a few hours to get.

Posted

I was lucky enough to have some pearls left so i wasted them on ressing without losing EXP.

Took us a long time to take that cupcake down. When it did only like 5-10 people could pick up any kind of loot? There was easly over a 100 people there.

How does the world boss drop works exactly ? Coz it seems fkn retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

It just seemed to be a waste of time, ranged classes ended up doing the most dps and getting drops; and Melee just got one shotted again and again, seems to need a rework.

Posted

this was by far (!) the the most awesome bossfight i have seen in my mmo-history (starting with daoc in 2002). the mechaniks were so ... inventive. i mean, a wrecking ball just bouncing around randomly onehitting everybody. the mmo-world has truely been waiting for this.

the most dps gets the loot? brilliant! what genius came up with this idea ... jus' groundbreaking! this is totally next-gen!

cant wait for the other worldbosses to waist my time there!

Posted

Only the 50 first dps will get loots from the boss.

Others will get nothing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0