• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How to Obtain Wild Beehives for Furniture Crafting

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! I understand this little guide will be extremely short, but I think its essential since I haven't found a post or thread that is connected to Google!

You obtain Wild Beehives in the forest of Balenos Forest which is south west of Veila and north west of Heidel Pass. You obtain the Beehives by shooting them down with Matchlock Rifles obtained by renting them from the Node Manager of Balenos Forest for 2 Contribution Points. Inorder to repair the Matchlock you simply return it and rented it again.

Wild Beehives are essential crafting materials to make furniture that lights up your homes.

I wish all of you fine carpenters/furniture crafters the best of luck and a warm home o/

9 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the info/guide. I probably won't use it right now or haven't tried it since I only focus to level right now but since no one has replied, I thought that you deserved a thanks. 

Have a good day :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh thanks, I was looking for this. I was thinking  "How the F*** I get this material D:!"

Posted

Thank you for this short but helpful guide. But I got a question.

Is that the only way to obtain beehives?

Posted

Thank you for this short but helpful guide. But I got a question.

Is that the only way to obtain beehives?

currently this is the only way I have found to obtain the beehives along with purchasing in the player markets. I haven't searched extensively since I find roaming around in the forest with the music off very relaxing.

1 person likes this

Posted

What furniture recipes use them, so I can figure out how many I need to stock up on?

Posted

Chandeliers, all of the handmade ones. They take 10 beehives per. Good luck crafting!

Posted

do you get hunting exp?

Posted

Also you have to grind them to make edible honey i think. i tried this though and couldn't get it to work. I could hit the tree and the hive would fall but wasn't lootable. the matchlock didnt seem to have any effect.

do you get hunting exp?

No but you might be able to shoot the birds where you rent the weapon and then use a butcher knife on them. No sure. I know you can shoot the birds because there is a quest. Hunting quest is from the skinning after.

Posted

So how do you get the beehives? I am standing in front of on shooting it and nothing, I just used all the ammo/durability shooting at it and nothing happens.

Posted

Just walk around the trees and look up to find the bee hives. Pan your target to it and fire. One shot will drop them.

Posted

Right next to it? I stood just a bit back from the tree and unloaded a whole rifle on it and nothing happened, I will try right next to it.

Posted

The trees themselves are not apart of the target (beehives). You have to directly fire and hit the beehives connected to the branches of the trees. Shooting the branches or the tree will not knock down the beehives.

You have to directly shoot the beehives connected to the tree branches.

Posted

is there a better way now to obtain wild beehive? A node or something?

Posted

is there a better way now to obtain wild beehive? A node or something?

I believe this is the only way to obtain wild beehive which is sad.

Posted

I shooting beehive's and nothing happend too. I don't test it yet, but I think normal matchlock/musket won't work and you can obtain Wild beehives ONLY with using matchlock from rent. Also there is a beehive spots: http://bddatabase.net/us/npc/56151/

Posted

ya only the rental works

Posted

Ok so i know this is a bit outdated but, i was struggling to get these myself because i was trying to shoot the Beehives around Alejanadro Farm, it turns out that you can't shoot these ones. So to get the beehives i had to go to Balenos Forest. The beehives here are harder to see, but they do fall with one shot from the Matchlock and to replace the ammo you only need to go back to Bartali Farm. Hope this helps anyone looking to get Beehives in the future. :D