• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Witch/Wizard WAY TO OP

68 posts in this topic

Posted

actually the jokes on you because 1. you still cant controll your emotions when trying to make arguments 2. With my hybrid build 236 aap 303 dp I cannot oneshot 300+ dp targets. Vs upper geared warrs it takes 3-4 skills when charging against each others. You make it sound as if 150 aap witches are oneshotting people left and right, forcing poor sorcs to sit in their bouncy bounce or invis. Yes wiz and witch do have a noticable edge in any large scale content where quantity overcomes quality.

If you put your typing skills into learning your character and stop making your gf enchant your gear, then you would have a higher chance at being enlightened and see that bouncy bounce and spin2win has its uses too.

Are you actually trying to have a rational argument with chunchun? Bro.

actually the jokes on you because 1. you still cant controll your emotions when trying to make arguments 2. With my hybrid build 236 aap 303 dp I cannot oneshot 300+ dp targets. Vs upper geared warrs it takes 3-4 skills when charging against each others. You make it sound as if 150 aap witches are oneshotting people left and right, forcing poor sorcs to sit in their bouncy bounce or invis. Yes wiz and witch do have a noticable edge in any large scale content where quantity overcomes quality.

If you put your typing skills into learning your character and stop making your gf enchant your gear, then you would have a higher chance at being enlightened and see that bouncy bounce and spin2win has its uses too.

Posted

One enchant at a time

One enchant at a time

Posted

Honestly the Witch vs Sorc matchup just comes down to how good the Sorc is. The Shift F > S + F combo is very obvious opener from the Witch and needs to be baited out constantly and if the sorc gets knocked down it's basically game over. Now with all that The sorc needs to keep constant pressure on the Witch because as soon as the Witch gets away she will just full channel a lighthouse back to full. It's honestly a fun matchup. 

Posted

How are witches/wizards able to have a ability that can literally insant kill a 110dp person with just Lightning and kill multiple people while rooting and killing an entire party? Never seen a game with a instant kill ability for any player period.

>110dp

Posted

How are witches/wizards able to have a ability that can literally insant kill a 110dp person with just Lightning and kill multiple people while rooting and killing an entire party? Never seen a game with a instant kill ability for any player period.

110dp -----ing rofl.

Posted (edited)

Rofl got me man. Hook, line and sinker. Reel me in. I been trolled!

Edited by Malifex Syxxx
trolled lol

Posted

It's a one year old thread. You got necrolled.

Posted (edited)

just did newb RBF to train (300cap). i tried to cap ap / dp successively. 

150AP , normal for kiklling / feeling weak (1combo to kill me / 1 spell for wizz)

200DP , getting oneshoted by wizz / unable to kill

Any class need  cc then chain skill to put me down . Death button is real for wizz.

fix/fix/fix/fix/fix----->instakill groups

force dem to get a brain

1 year old thread & nothing changed? lewlz

its like these fakingF2p licences who lies& cheat  at you. At least it's not much cash grab game.............

I should add the360 guard of warriors  + their grabs ignoring all iframes?

Edited by Skinpisser

Posted

I'm a lvl 60 witch... and I can 1v100 lvl 56's and win.... its all about lvls/gear man. Go grind some more :D

Posted

150AP , normal for kiklling / feeling weak (1combo to kill me / 1 spell for wizz)

Everyone know 150 AP in RBF are not 150 AP, they are 150, with a lot of elixir,foods, etc with human damage jewelry, so is not a good test.

Posted

I'm a lvl 60 witch... and I can 1v100 lvl 56's and win.... its all about lvls/gear man. Go grind some more :D

Wanna bet you can't 1v1 my 56 DK? ^^

Posted (edited)

Any class need  cc then chain skill to put me down . Death button is real for wizz.

fix/fix/fix/fix/fix----->instakill groups

force dem to get a brain

1 year old thread & nothing changed? lewlz

its like these fakingF2p licences who lies& cheat  at you. At least it's not much cash grab game.............

I should add the360 guard of warriors  + their grabs ignoring all iframes?

You might not yet understand it, but the 150/200 RBF is insanely imbalanced because you can juke the system.

You can walk in there as a level 60 with 100 mainhand AP, 190 awakened AP (awakened AP isn't restricted at all), 200 DP, and a mix of of hidden stats (evasion/human damage/accuracy) and completely dominate level 56s who are trying to play by the rules correctly no matter how much AP or DP they have. 

Keep in mind that iframes do work on grabs, but because of latency there is desync - for example it may look on your screen like you used an iframe at just the right time, but on their screen they had already grabbed you. 

Obviously it would be a huge undertaking to build a gear set like this and I hope nobody has actually gone to so much trouble, but you could easily walk into gear limited RBF with this setup and be a god: http://bdoplanner.com/s/OtDtcuJK

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

Wanna bet you can't 1v1 my 56 DK? ^^

I'll 1v1 you... I'm on all the time message me in game Helga_Hufflepuff rarely am in town tho am always grinding so close to 61 but I will come meet u somewhere n 1v1 u.

Posted

Kakao already stated that witches/wizards and their new addition dk need some serious balancing aka nerfing, but seeing all these fotm muppets defending their classes is so cute. 

Please do continue :D

Posted

Kakao already stated that witches/wizards and their new addition dk need some serious balancing aka nerfing, but seeing all these fotm muppets defending their classes is so cute. 

Please do continue :D

actually they will rebalance by upping the other classes, problably by widening the dmg areas, so that everyone can be a hero.

Posted

So they will try to buff others classes. this is really a big work.

Why? because It's now impossible to nerf wiz/witch/dk, it represent 70% of players.

Sad but probably true.

Posted

Wizards and Rangers are op in this game - EVERYONE knows this and most if not all have known this for a VERY long time.

You can either play an underdog class like I do - or roll an op class and feel like a god; BDO caters to all personality types :)

Rangers are op? at what exactly? we are a close to mid range class with smaller aoe and long wind ups. We are an assasin type that is good at small scale. Not saying ranger is terrible but op would suggest that we are game breaking, and that just is not true. IF anything rangers desync like hell but nothin we can do abt that.

Posted (edited)

vBhyCb8kVU-wizardly-community-requires-n

Well... swell. And I just started my career in wizardry.... :/ 

Edited by Sorcerer Supreme