• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Exploitation Perm

99 posts in this topic

Posted

I tried to log in and got this message which isn't allowing me to log in. I am 47 years old, am level 39 after a week of playing and have about 400 k silver. How in the heck did I or could I exploit anything and for what?? Anyone else got this or is it a bug?

last thing I did was put my mount on to a town and pushed "t" to go to town. I went to play some destiny came back and now have a ban until 2046-3-9 I wont even be alive by then!!!???

Posted

Yea I got Perm banned too for no reason.. I was just fishing and bam perm ban exploitation..

I have no Idea what's going on right now..

Posted

tbh it seems like they tried creating an automated system to ban spambots but apparently they seem to have made it ban more real players then it does spambots.

Posted (edited)

Edited by King Goon

Posted

Hi, same issues here, the last thing i did, was spaming the auction house for buy my chest "strengh of heve" , i m not even lvl 50 yet and bought the game 3 day ago.

When you send a ticket regarding the ban, they tell you to send an email... it is kinda ridiculous, it remember me "Trion" service...

I m very disapointed and i'll not recommend my friend to play this game.

There is LOT of people using tiers site for buying cash shop item, bot spaming, etc and who is banned ? somebody who didnt do anything wrong, GG.

Posted

I got same ban after I went to sleep.  Left my guy fishing in the ocean.

Only thing I can think I'm guilty of is the spamming of the MOTHER EFFING

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK 

AND

REQUEST BAN REQUEST BAN REQUEST BAN REQUEST BAN REQUEST BAN

Button with my mouse..........

3 people like this

Posted

Has anyone received a email from them? I emailed them 7am (CET) and still no answer.

Posted

Just noticed I've been banned for exploitation aswell and I've only played the game normally.

Just sent them an email aswell.

Please update if you get an answer!

1 person likes this

Posted

Will do! But it seems that they are taking their time..

Posted

Still no response. I don't want to say 'I want a refund!", but this is pretty silly. Been playing MMO's since SWG and have never seen this before.

1 person likes this

Posted

Will do! But it seems that they are taking their time..

Probably a bunch of people having the same problem if some automatic system slammed the ban hammer for unknown reasons.

Posted

still waiting, amazing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

still waiting, amazing.

Me too. Since 7 AM (CET) and the Community Managers seem to ignore my pms.. Pretty sad I really enjoyed the game..

Edited by Edkinn
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, same issues here, the last thing i did, was spaming the auction house for buy my chest "strengh of heve" , i m not even lvl 50 yet and bought the game 3 day ago.

When you send a ticket regarding the ban, they tell you to send an email... it is kinda ridiculous, it remember me "Trion" service...

I m very disapointed and i'll not recommend my friend to play this game.

There is LOT of people using tiers site for buying cash shop item, bot spaming, etc and who is banned ? somebody who didnt do anything wrong, GG.

same, pal.

Testing server chat? Perma ban for 30 years boys.

Seriously, what the hell.

Posted

what do you mean by testing server chat?

Posted

what do you mean by testing server chat?

There was a new Chat option. It was a server channel chat option where you could talk to the whole server and not only to the channel you are currently in.

Posted

ah yeah, i see what you mean, and what, you talk in and u got ban for that ?

Posted

ah yeah, i see what you mean, and what, you talk in and u got ban for that ?

yeah, I posted an ASCII thing to make people laugh rather than "test" or something boring, got banned, gg. RIP 100 loyalty, 2 weeks of play time, $50 and my happiness. I literally posted it once in server chat and INSTANTLY got banned.

Posted (edited)

Edited by King Goon

Posted

Got banned for some ascii too, meanwhile the racists and goldsellers seem to have no problems, someone STAFF THAT CSREVIEW EMAIL holy fck why is this customer service so bad to get some minor problem sorted out caused by some stupid bot

i think with me, it's the fact that I posted one ASCII "le budget toucan" as a joke, to get perma'd. Like. 1 ASCII. Wasn't even offensive, or bad. I literally heard people laugh at it. I laughed at it. People whispered saying props. It was literally not offensive, not explicit, not anything deserving of a ban.

Posted

Give back our account or riot !

Posted

Still no answer and CM's continue to ignore me. Best Community and Support I have ever seen. *Pukes*

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by King Goon
no snooperinos

Posted

i think with me, it's the fact that I posted one ASCII "le budget toucan" as a joke, to get perma'd. Like. 1 ASCII. Wasn't even offensive, or bad. I literally heard people laugh at it. I laughed at it. People whispered saying props. It was literally not offensive, not explicit, not anything deserving of a ban.

Oh hey I remember seeing that in Edan Chat.

-

Regarding other peoples issues, You guys just have to wait, Theres not enough staff to go around everyone within the same day. Huge Playerbase, With lots of problems, Also with lots of duplicate tickets, I cant imagine how they are still roughing through it.

Posted

Oh hey I remember seeing that in Edan Chat.

-

Regarding other peoples issues, You guys just have to wait, Theres not enough staff to go around everyone within the same day. Huge Playerbase, With lots of problems, Also with lots of duplicate tickets, I cant imagine how they are still roughing through it.

It's difficult for them, yeah, but they should still deal with this swiftly, considering mass bans for irrational reasons do bad for PR, as said in another thread. 

Good thing they're hiring a new team of people on Monday.