• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lets add more p2w features

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Argument in favour of ghillie is that it's not insta win button. Just because you have ghillie doesn't mean you win battle and this is completely true.

So how about we add more features that add slight advantage in pvp. 

Example

-Special enchant to give +5 ap/dp (5 is not much you can still beat easily person who has +5). 1000 pearl per enchant. 1500 discount for both.

-Vanish potions. (you can vanish from combat 3sec). Not that huge deal because you can counter it with kiting. 2000 pearls for 100 potions sounds fair.

-Special gems that give +2 for any attribute. Again it's slight bonus and you can beat easily person who uses them with skills. 6000 pearls per gem.

-Profession xp scrolls. 1 scroll = 5 levels. (professions are not paytowin). 3000 pearls/scroll sounds fair.

Guys please suggest more ideas

Posted

latest?cb=20130312010240

Posted

Argument in favour of ghillie is that it's not insta win button. Just because you have ghillie doesn't mean you win battle and this is completely true.

Example

-Special enchant to give +5 ap/dp (5 is not much you can still beat easily person who has +5). 1000 pearl per enchant. 1500 discount for both.

-Vanish potions. (you can vanish from combat 3sec). Not that huge deal because you can counter it with kiting. 2000 pearls for 100 potions sounds fair.

-Special gems that give +2 for any attribute. Again it's slight bonus and you can beat easily person who uses them with skills. 6000 pearls per gem.

-Profession xp scrolls. 1 scroll = 5 levels. (professions are not paytowin). 3000 pearls/scroll sounds fair.

troll_alert.thumb.jpg.dd40b03810c774c6a5

The troll is strong in this one.

Posted

OPs satire is actual turd

Posted

Example

The level of stupidity in that post is so high .

Posted

The level of stupidity in that post is so high .

Irony is strong

Posted

Irony is strong

How is this ironic ? did you get pk'ed ? is that why you're making a post about something so irrelevent to pay 2 win .... you obviously have never been in a game that is truely pay to win to complain for a stupid suit that makes you unable to see the players name -_- I already play with all the names removes so the true advantage is that it blends in the environement but ... ok deal with it . Its only annoying but I wouldnt call it pay to win.

Posted

the troll! because its hard to tell if someone is been sarcastic on the internet.

Depends how dumb person is.

Posted

omfg another moronic post, really do u guys even have a goddam dam brain really stop farting already...

Posted

A costume that makes you run 30% faster to get between "gathering points" quicker. ;) 

Posted

How is this ironic ? did you get pk'ed ? is that why you're making a post about something so irrelevent to pay 2 win .... you obviously have never been in a game that is truely pay to win to complain for a stupid suit that makes you unable to see the players name -_- I already play with all the names removes so the true advantage is that it blends in the environement but ... ok deal with it . Its only annoying but I wouldnt call it pay to win.

So how are my examples p2w? Just because one has +5 enchant doesn't mean you can't beat him. How is +5 p2w?

OPs satire is actual turd

I can't tell are you blind fanboy or random emo?

Posted

and by add more you mean add some

Posted

Example

Ghuillie only adds an advantage against new players with little to no experience with this game.  This is coming from a lvl 52+ guild GvGing daily, and as a shot caller who doesn't use a ghuillie and fights against them constantly.  

Posted

I can't tell are you blind fanboy or random emo?

Fanboy? The -----? I see a moron in front of me and his 'joke' sucks ass.

And random emo? They still exist?

Posted

Depends how dumb person is.

not really you can't really use words to be sarcastic, sarcasm is something that is in the tone of your speech and is only easy to notice if you speak directly to someone.

I'm british the queen of sarcasm... jk

Posted

If that's the true advantage, surely you wouldn't mind if its other features were removed, now, would you?

Posted (edited)

Ghuillie only adds an advantage against new players with little to no experience with this game.  This is coming from a lvl 52+ guild GvGing daily, and as a shot caller who doesn't use a ghuillie and fights against them constantly.  

Jesus was real too.

Also +5 enchant isn't p2w eather. I've beated several who had better gear than me. How +5 enchant p2w? 

not really you can't really use words to be sarcastic, sarcasm is something that is in the tone of your speech and is only easy to notice if you speak directly to someone.

I'm british the queen of sarcasm... jk

Ok I explain you difference between those two.

Troll is when you pretend about some controversial issue that will trigger people while it has no clear basis about it. Example I made troll post in wow forums complaining that we celebrate christmas in game while there is nothing releated to hanukkah and it discriminated my religion. That topic got 22 pages heated discussion before it got removed during weekend and I didn't even follow it or made second post. Reason why it wasn't sarcasm is because there was no irony in subject I could be smartass about.

This topic is completely sarcastic because there is irony behind it. It's not controversial 50/50 double edged topic or totally made up lies with no arguments. It's 100% truth where I bring up hypocrisy by using parody.

Edited by Bloodex

Posted

Example

People here like to P2W but they don't want to be called out on it, you have to be more subtle fam

Posted

If that's the true advantage, surely you wouldn't mind if its other features were removed, now, would you?

Not sure what this is even supose to mean.

Posted

Jesus was real too.

Also +5 enchant isn't p2w eather. I've beated several who had better gear than me. How +5 enchant p2w? 

Ok I explain you difference between those two.

Troll is when you pretend about some controversial issue that will trigger people while it has no clear basis about it. Example I made troll post in wow forums complaining that we celebrate christmas in game while there is nothing releated to hanukkah and it discriminated my religion. That topic got 22 pages heated discussion before it got removed during weekend and I didn't even follow it or made second post. Reason why it wasn't sarcasm is because there was no irony in subject I could be smartass about.

This topic is completely sarcastic because there is irony behind it. It's not controversial 50/50 double edged topic or totally made up lies with no arguments. It's 100% truth where I bring up hypocrisy by using parody.

I figured that out when you made the post about sarcasm and troll, My point is still valid tho you can't really spot sarcasm in words.

Posted

lmao if u are too poor to afford p2win stuff get a job, money makes the world go round, no money no honey get it OP.

now do us all a favor and just leave ...

Here is a comment from Guille suit, I guess lots of people want more P2W, so why not? I like to watch this game burn as well, since how bad could it get? LOL.

Posted

Here is a comment from Guille suit, I guess lots of people want more P2W, so why not? I like to watch this game burn as well, since how bad could it get? LOL.

The only real advantage this suit gives is the ability to be harder to detect while in grass/bushes because the name not being seen isnt really such a huge advantage since some people play with the name turned off already.

Posted

Please.