• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

okay. im done with this game.

111 posts in this topic

Posted

2 things that bugs me really badly in this game so im quitting. and no.

i dont give a damn if you thing im a rage quitter or troll.

i got lv 59 on tamer in kr so i know how to play the game. i could even pvp pretty darn well unless im ganked and grieved. and thats the thing

in the 2 weeks its been out. i have had more deaths than 2,500+ hrs on KR BDO

the community is not the same

too many people are blood hungry and just want to watch the world burn in NA. in kr this is different.

pvp is meant for defending a farming spot or competitive fun.

and this most recent pvp kill against me got me really -----ing stressed. 

it was a 5 man for weekly scrolls. i used mine and 2 others did. 

well 2 others just leeched. okay fine. can deal with that. " ima leave i thought"

left the party and 2 people had ghillie suits. me and the person who didnt use scroll.

well a sorc behind me decided that i just needed to die 3 or 4 times. not the person who didnt use a scroll but the person that did.

so she griefed me several times. yay.

also enchanting is a joke. durability loss from enchanting is redundant...

you make something stronger. but you also break it in the mean time. WTF. this doesnt make sense.

balance wise. forcing an enhance does make sense to lose the dura. you are losing all rng for a sure thing with a heavy impact.

and i like arena pvp and guild pvp because its staged and its all fun and games.

but this OWPVP is garbage for all servers. there needs to be an optional nonpvp with arena and guild exceptions

TL;DR

• make a pvpless server. idgaf what you do to this game. im not playing unless a pvpless server comes out
  • make enhancing 1 stone at a time lose no dura. you usually use more stones anyways.

@CM_Jouska do something about this. ive spent $400 as a customer conq pack and 3 sets of 10k daum cash. unless you can make a no pvp server im not going to be back because there is no fun to be had for a portion of clients. 

5 people like this

Posted

K.

1 person likes this

Posted

raw.thumb.gif.1234bb74914a88022b24e72574

4 people like this

Posted

This game is a mix of PvP and PvE.  It needs both to survive.  It sounds more like you need to find better people to play with.

2 people like this

Posted

Bye!

1 person likes this

Posted

2 weeks and these ppl are complaining and quitting.. daamm

Posted

I'm just going to say that, if you played for so long in KR you should already understand the features that were in this game before you spent $400. Even if the NA players use these features more often that doesn't mean that the game needs to adjust to your liking. Also there's been plenty of games that had even scarier elements to enchanting your gear, like a small percentage that it will completely break so I never really got bothered by just lack of durability but if it bothers you make a suggestion thread no a complaint thread here.

5 people like this

Posted

2 weeks and these ppl are complaining and quitting.. daamm

i like what i played on kr servers. id gladly play with a community like that. i got griefed maybe once. maybe.

ive been griefed by idiot things and at random 90% of the time when im minding my own business or afk fishing

im at the point where id pay like $500 to hire someone to grief them for week or two

and yes. i would spend that money to make an idiot learn a lesson

I'm just going to say that, if you played for so long in KR you should already understand the features that were in this game before you spent $400. Even if the NA players use these features more often that doesn't mean that the game needs to adjust to your liking. Also there's been plenty of games that had even scarier elements to enchanting your gear, like a small percentage that it will completely break so I never really got bothered by just lack of durability but if it bothers you make a suggestion thread no a complaint thread he

as i said the community is not the same. the playerbase is not the same. so you have to account for everyones  enjoyment in the game

and tbh im thinking i might do a chargeback on my card. idgaf. this game isnt worth it unless something changes. playerbase or servers

1 person likes this

Posted

2 things that bugs me really badly in this game so im quitting. and no.

i dont give a damn if you thing im a rage quitter or troll.

i got lv 59 on tamer in kr so i know how to play the game. i could even pvp pretty darn well unless im ganked and grieved. and thats the thing

in the 2 weeks its been out. i have had more deaths than 2,500+ hrs on KR BDO

too many people are blood hungry and just want to watch the world burn in NA. in kr this is different.

pvp is meant for defending a farming spot or competitive fun.

and this most recent pvp kill against me got me really -----ing stressed. 

it was a 5 man for weekly scrolls. i used mine and 2 others did. 

well 2 others just leeched. okay fine. can deal with that. " ima leave i thought"

left the party and 2 people had ghillie suits. me and the person who didnt use scroll.

well a sorc behind me decided that i just needed to die 3 or 4 times. not the person who didnt use a scroll but the person that did.

so she griefed me several times. yay.

also enchanting is a joke. durability loss from enchanting is redundant...

you make something stronger. but you also break it in the mean time. WTF. this doesnt make sense.

balance wise. forcing an enhance does make sense to lose the dura. you are losing all rng for a sure thing with a heavy impact.

and i like arena pvp and guild pvp because its staged and its all fun and games.

but this OWPVP is garbage for all servers. there needs to be an optional nonpvp with arena and guild exceptions

TL;DR

• make a pvpless server. idgaf what you do to this game. im not playing unless a pvpless server comes out
  • make enhancing 1 stone at a time lose no dura. you usually use more stones anyways.

@CM_Jouska do something about this. ive spent $400 as a customer conq pack and 3 sets of 10k daum cash. unless you can make a no pvp server im not going to be back because there is no fun to be had for a portion of clients. 

Yay, another whiny 12yr old gone *slams the door shut as they walk out*

Minority dislike, small small minority, which is why the player base is increasing, so no one gives a toss what you think

Posted

Perhaps take a couple weeks off and let the rage-rushers burn their karma down until they're red. Those kinds of players will wind up quitting over it, then you can rejoin and play in (relative) peace.

1 person likes this

Posted

Then go back and play the KR server using a VPN.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have to agree with him/her that KR was  a lot more fun.

Why?

My beef with NA/EU is the time to level 1-50 vs KR I have 6 50-57 on KR and the grind doesnt really start there till 50.

TO prove if this was true I started a new toon on KR 1-30 in just under three hours my main on NA took 15 hours to get to 30.

And yes i know how to play.

And theres a few other little thing like the community is the pits here (NA/EU) All the threads of change this chnage that the game sux if you dont change this other thing also

Posted

Unfortunately that's the way the NA community has been for quite awhile now. It really is a shame. Maybe it would be better for you to continue playing in the KR server? 

Ps. I used to have a pair of those axentwear headphones too! Until they got destroyed :( They were awesome while they lasted.

Posted

dat cry tho

Posted

lol

Korean devs design games for civilized orderly Koreans, then the games come to the west and get torn to shreds by the legions of chaotic stupid edgelords. No wonder they don't take us seriously. xD

8 people like this

Posted

2 things that bugs me really badly in this game so im quitting

I stopped reading here, you didn't even last 3 weeks.  

Posted

QQ about alittle PvP? Whats the problem? I honestly don't see what your issue is. You knew there was OwPVP from playing in other version right? You knew they made changes here to karma because NA/EU community actually WANTS to do more OWPVP right? Just keep your fking ghuilllie suit to farm crops and stay in safe zone, if you are gonna cry about nonsense.

Posted

Dude you just bought a whole salt factory for 400 bucks.deal of your life fam.

Posted

Do you still have your chars in other version? You can just go back and have fun.

Posted

well i must be lucky,i mean in my server/channel i never had someone pk me or fight me(just once for misunderstanding they thought i was stealing their farms)..NA must be pretty different then..i would suggest to you to change server(always NA) but as i read you already have spent lots of money, then i doubt is possible.

Posted

OP gets ganked.

OP quits. 

MMMmmmmmhmmm 

Posted

Yay, another whiny 12yr old gone *slams the door shut as they walk out*

Minority dislike, small small minority, which is why the player base is increasing, so no one gives a toss what you think

Small minority? It is a toxic community both in games and in forum. I am stucked here, but if he could get back to KR community with a much better community, then good for him.

Posted

It's a known fact that KR are not a huge fan of open-world PvP and NA is NOTORIOUS for being a bunch of PKing a--holes in all games.

It's just regional differences. It has nothing to do with this game specifically. I used to do the same thing in Rift as an Assassin. I'd head to the enemy server and creep around quest areas until they got tired of dying and called their server's PvP elite.

Posted

well i must be lucky,i mean in my server/channel i never had someone pk me or fight me(just once for misunderstanding they thought i was stealing their farms)..NA must be pretty different then..i would suggest to you to change server(always NA) but as i read you already have spent lots of money, then i doubt is possible.

My server, TrumpX scammed me and others in summon scroll, then a few people pretend their scrolls not work. But overall, it is tolerable. However, there are some A-holes Trent user like to random PK at grind spot, piss me off.

Posted

Eh btw, can i haz your stuff please?