• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

okay. im done with this game.

111 posts in this topic

Posted

i can give u my shoulder if u want cry...wakakakaka

Posted

2 things that bugs me really badly in this game so im quitting. and no.

i dont give a damn if you thing im a rage quitter or troll.

i got lv 59 on tamer in kr so i know how to play the game. i could even pvp pretty darn well unless im ganked and grieved. and thats the thing

in the 2 weeks its been out. i have had more deaths than 2,500+ hrs on KR BDO

the community is not the same

too many people are blood hungry and just want to watch the world burn in NA. in kr this is different.

pvp is meant for defending a farming spot or competitive fun.

and this most recent pvp kill against me got me really -----ing stressed. 

it was a 5 man for weekly scrolls. i used mine and 2 others did. 

well 2 others just leeched. okay fine. can deal with that. " ima leave i thought"

left the party and 2 people had ghillie suits. me and the person who didnt use scroll.

well a sorc behind me decided that i just needed to die 3 or 4 times. not the person who didnt use a scroll but the person that did.

so she griefed me several times. yay.

also enchanting is a joke. durability loss from enchanting is redundant...

you make something stronger. but you also break it in the mean time. WTF. this doesnt make sense.

balance wise. forcing an enhance does make sense to lose the dura. you are losing all rng for a sure thing with a heavy impact.

and i like arena pvp and guild pvp because its staged and its all fun and games.

but this OWPVP is garbage for all servers. there needs to be an optional nonpvp with arena and guild exceptions

TL;DR

• make a pvpless server. idgaf what you do to this game. im not playing unless a pvpless server comes out
  • make enhancing 1 stone at a time lose no dura. you usually use more stones anyways.

@CM_Jouska do something about this. ive spent $400 as a customer conq pack and 3 sets of 10k daum cash. unless you can make a no pvp server im not going to be back because there is no fun to be had for a portion of clients. 

You can repair your max durability easily, why are you whining? 

Posted

Small minority? It is a toxic community both in games and in forum. I am stucked here, but if he could get back to KR community with a much better community, then good for him.

The reason more and more people are joining this game is because its popularity is increasing and it's retaining people, thus the need for more servers...

By your "I am stucked here" comment, you were either home schooled or you're too young to go to school yet. My suggestion, let the adults play this game, you go play minecraft 

Posted

The reason more and more people are joining this game is because its popularity is increasing and it's retaining people, thus the need for more servers...

By your "I am stucked here" comment, you were either home schooled or you're too young to go to school yet. My suggestion, let the adults play this game, you go play minecraft 

What's wrong with being home schooled? I read various researches that suggest it is the optimal educational system. 

Posted

You can repair your max durability easily, why are you whining? 

Also, why the hell would you want to be able to get +15 easily? If you think this is bad, watch videos of how much people spend trying to get to just +17 or 18, not even mentioning 20.

Posted

also enchanting is a joke. durability loss from enchanting is redundant...

you make something stronger. but you also break it in the mean time. WTF. this doesnt make sense.

balance wise. forcing an enhance does make sense to lose the dura. you are losing all rng for a sure thing with a heavy impact.

Lets remove the durability loss and instead:

• No safe levels
  • Item can lose enhancement levels upon a fail
  • Item can break upon failing
  • Cash shop items to bypass both the failing and deleveling annoyance, one time use each try.

I rather have durability loss, that is fairly easy to regain, than the above mentioned bullshit other games have.

2 people like this

Posted

kk bye and pls dont come back, just leave already kk

Posted

too many people are blood hungry and just want to watch the world burn in NA. in kr this is different.

pvp is meant for defending a farming spot or competitive fun.

no its not

koreans can tell if you're a dirty BR on their server

they're not going to kill you because you're noob foreigner

in KR it is just as competitive as it is here

Posted

I was actually sad that this game didn't make your weapon/armor blow up when you failed an enchant (afa you lose the item completely). As another said, you can repair max durability and from how it reads you have no idea about this feature.

If you keep getting ganked so much maybe you're in a guild with people pissing off other people. Or maybe you left your pvp turned on for no reason. Otherwise, I don't see very many players pking to where they lose karma.

TLDR

For someone who claims to have played KR so much you don't seem to know very much about this game.

Posted

im at the point where id pay like $500 to hire someone to grief them for week or two

and yes. i would spend that money to make an idiot learn a lesson

This is where you lost your credibility for not being a troll. 

Not because of the dollar amount, but because you claimed someone would "learn a lesson."

Posted

"CM" do something about this. ive spent $400 as a customer conq pack and 3 sets of 10k daum cash. unless you can make a no pvp server im not going to be back because there is no fun to be had for a portion of clients. 

why does the amount you've spent have any bearing on what changes the company makes? what makes you think that just because you spent money (willingly) you somehow have a more important say and you should be able to shoulder-tap a CM to do this?

way I see it along with the toxic community and griefers you're basically part of the problem.

Posted

Guys, all the hate aside.

she does have a point about griefing. People should not pvp'ing for the sole purpose of turning players away from the game. 

Hopefully there will be much heavier punishments in the future for pvp'ing without a reason.

3 people like this

Posted

What's wrong with being home schooled? I read various researches that suggest it is the optimal educational system. 

I actually agree with you......but, some people just shouldn't...

Posted

NA seems to differ from EU, pretty peaceful here..

Posted

All you people focusing on pvp only...it seem so stressful.

Posted

This is also why I choose to play on the least populated server.

Posted

Who ever said that NA community was as friendly/peaceful/nice as KR's?

NA's always had a toxic community, regardless of the game. I'll agree that the base OWPvP is meant more for grinding spots but you're gonna get griefers regardless. The problem is that a lot of NA is used to being handheld through games, and that toxicity from that is trying to be forced down everyone who enjoys the game as is throat. 

Not to mention that BDO is still new for the western release. Things will even out within the next 2 months and we should start seeing a more stable community than nothing but toxic.

Posted

I hate how the worst part of the NA/EU community destroyed your passion for the game.

Maybe some day it'll calm down?  Let's hope.

Posted

Oh, so you figure out from my bad grammar then, I guess your comment would apply to most people on this forum and on most American.

Why don't you play minecraft then since you suggest it, you must like it. I never play it, but from your comment, it seems you have personal experience being a child, home schooled and play minecraft.

Nice of you to share your personal experience, but not everyone like you with such a sad childhood and experience, so don't try to clump it to me.

Posted

I hate how the worst part of the NA/EU community destroyed your passion for the game.

Maybe some day it'll calm down?  Let's hope.

thank u for the intelligent response instead of all the other toxic responses encouraging toxic gameplay that turns players away from the game instead of encouraging a peaceful large community.

thise who pvp without purpose do it only to discourage other players. 

Posted (edited)

I thought the SWTOR community got bad at times until I went to Vindictus; I thought Vindictus was bad until I came here. So many players who just seem outright hateful of anyone who doesn't agree with their take on the game and who go out of their way to make sure those posters know that they are hated for stating their opinion.

DAUM could do everything in the world to turn this game into what it should be--there are definitely shortcomings to be corrected--but I don't think this game will ever be the success that is has the potential for. It's clear that while outspokenly toxic players are a minority in this game their numbers are still significant and they make sure they do all they can to make their presence known both in game and in the forums.

Telling people to quit, telling people to get bent, telling people to kill themselves are all the norm here. It's utter craziness.

Edited by Prototypemind

Posted (edited)

I thought the SWTOR community got bad at times until I went to Vindictus; I thought Vindictus was bad until I came here. So many players who just seem outright hateful of anyone who doesn't agree with their take on the game and who go out of their way to make sure those posters know that they are hated for stating their opinion.

DAUM could do everything in the world to turn this game into what it should be--there are definitely shortcomings to be corrected--but I don't think this game will ever be the success that is has the potential fir. It's clear that while outspokenly toxic players are a minority in this game their numbers are still significant and they make sure they do all they can to make their presence known both in game and in the forums.

Telling people to quit, telling people to get bent, telling people to kill themselves are all the norm here. It's utter craziness.

-----ING BEST COMMENT IN ALL FORUMS TODAY.

someone finally said it.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

I'm just sitting here still trying to figure our how Clash of Clans has millions of players and no one bats a eye on their payment system. (This part is not for OP but general forum really) BDO has a handful of costumes that's been in the game for awhile and everyone goes insane.

But on the topic of PvP a lot of the pvp guilds I have seen in this game come from just falling from game to game looking for that new group pvp game that everyone can enjoy. Noticed a few GW2 guilds that came here looking for something fresh after being ignored for the most part on World vs. World. So hey if Duam does something within a year and it is a hit on the PvP and PvE side of things they are already ahead of Anet.

But also gotta remember when it comes with tweaking systems Duam does have to go through Pearl Abyss and talk with them then get the okay and all that fun real life work stuff that takes longer than two weeks.

Posted

Have to agree with him/her that KR was  a lot more fun.

Why?

My beef with NA/EU is the time to level 1-50 vs KR I have 6 50-57 on KR and the grind doesnt really start there till 50.

TO prove if this was true I started a new toon on KR 1-30 in just under three hours my main on NA took 15 hours to get to 30.

And yes i know how to play.

And theres a few other little thing like the community is the pits here (NA/EU) All the threads of change this chnage that the game sux if you dont change this other thing also

You are doing something majorly wrong if it took you 15 hours to get to 30 here