• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

okay. im done with this game.

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I think we have enough people throwing around the "I'm a victim card" with this game, right? The whole OP is "I'm a victim from being ganked, but I paid 400 dollars change the game." So maybe, don't be a -----? 

Irrelevant. 

1 person likes this

Posted

OP does not seem to grasp the fact that tears sustain these peoples life force!

I love this about the game, I cant wait to experiance the frustration that comes with something like this, then being able to take my vengeance on a sworn enemy whom I will get even with the moment they least expect it!

This is how rivalries are born and made xD

Posted

Irrelevant. 

Only when its convenient I see. Good talk.

Posted

If that is how you reacted then I was obviously not referring to you but the meme posters and those who are trolling this thread. Thoughtfullness, even spoken bluntly, isn't toxic. So save the victim-card for when you need it.

Damn are we the same person?

Yes it was a good talk, good sir, good good good. Now if you have nothing better to say you didnt have to say it :D

1 person likes this

Posted

OP, if PvE channels opened up then you'll run into a group of 5 that will KS or outdamage you and take your grinding spot that way.  5 mins after that, you'll come running back on the forums to complain about it.  At least with PvP, you can do something about it.

Play with better players next time.

Posted

You called me an ass after bringing up the fact that the OP was playing victim after I brought up the fact that you needlessly cried victim. Irrelevant. You're really bad at this talking-thing that is why I keep it brief with you. 

Posted

You called me an ass after bringing up the fact that the OP was playing victim after I brought up the fact that you needlessly cried victim. Irrelevant. You're really bad at this talking-thing that is why I keep it brief with you. 

When... did I cry victim?

Posted

Adding a PvE focused server would get overloaded so fast, needs sufficient resources to open channels.

Should be easy mechanics wise though, just disable automatic PvP enabling, even for GvG. The only thing PvE people really need here is disabling random griefing.

PvE server should not kill PvP entirely. Let anyone Open PvP as much as they want as long as they toggled it manually.

GvG needs to stay just as big, for that, if a player engages in PvP against a hostile guild member during a war, they can't turn it off for the rest of that war.

Reduce Karma penalties for PvP on PvE servers. Completely remove it even.

On that note, on top of crazy pop/income increase for Daum they can safely change the other servers to fix PvP players' complaints about the penalties so far.

Yes, there's a way to appeal to everyone and more servers is it. Give everyone a 1-week window or something to transfer their characters.

people around here in Na and Eu sadly love whining and being narrow minded than to read good ideas

one could even do this to channels, add 'pve only channels' to all servers 

good idea, quoted so its not just autodrowned in retards calling op a whining ----- as they run around ganking people themselves being the toxic cancer seeping through our version of the game. Even russians arent as big tools as the Eu and Na 'pvp'ers

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When... did I cry victim?

I made a valid post, that spoke truth, and someone of course, cause of the internet had an issue with it cause I'm not trying to be cuddly with my words, but truthful? So if you consider that Toxic, then yes, I am. But I'm certainly having more fun than you.

I think we should be done here guys.

Let's clean up the mess and pack up.

Edited by Xaqq
2 people like this

Posted

I made a valid post, that spoke truth, and someone of course, cause of the internet had an issue with it cause I'm not trying to be cuddly with my words, but truthful? So if you consider that Toxic, then yes, I am. But I'm certainly having more fun than you.

Right ...about..... ^there^

I made a valid post...waaaah...and someone of course picked it apart....waaaah...cause internet...waaaaah....But I'm going to look all bad ass and say "I guess that makes me toxic but at least I'm having more fun that you!" Relax that brave-face...no one bought it.

Trademark stuff right there. 

2 people like this

Posted

2 things that bugs me really badly in this game so im quitting. and no.

i dont give a damn if you thing im a rage quitter or troll.

i got lv 59 on tamer in kr so i know how to play the game. i could even pvp pretty darn well unless im ganked and grieved. and thats the thing

in the 2 weeks its been out. i have had more deaths than 2,500+ hrs on KR BDO

the community is not the same

too many people are blood hungry and just want to watch the world burn in NA. in kr this is different.

pvp is meant for defending a farming spot or competitive fun.

and this most recent pvp kill against me got me really -----ing stressed. 

it was a 5 man for weekly scrolls. i used mine and 2 others did. 

well 2 others just leeched. okay fine. can deal with that. " ima leave i thought"

left the party and 2 people had ghillie suits. me and the person who didnt use scroll.

well a sorc behind me decided that i just needed to die 3 or 4 times. not the person who didnt use a scroll but the person that did.

so she griefed me several times. yay.

also enchanting is a joke. durability loss from enchanting is redundant...

you make something stronger. but you also break it in the mean time. WTF. this doesnt make sense.

balance wise. forcing an enhance does make sense to lose the dura. you are losing all rng for a sure thing with a heavy impact.

and i like arena pvp and guild pvp because its staged and its all fun and games.

but this OWPVP is garbage for all servers. there needs to be an optional nonpvp with arena and guild exceptions

TL;DR

• make a pvpless server. idgaf what you do to this game. im not playing unless a pvpless server comes out
  • make enhancing 1 stone at a time lose no dura. you usually use more stones anyways.

@CM_Jouska do something about this. ive spent $400 as a customer conq pack and 3 sets of 10k daum cash. unless you can make a no pvp server im not going to be back because there is no fun to be had for a portion of clients. 

At first glance this looks like an "I quit" post, but then you follow that with suggestions you would like to see to improve the game from your perspective.  I am going to go ahead and close this thread out, but you may want to make those suggestions in the suggestion section of the forums and others can add their feedback.

10 people like this