• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New Costume Designs For Western Release

Request To Pearl Abyss/DAUM Costumes For The West   215 votes

1. 1. Would you like to see new costume styles created and tailored to the western audience?

• Yes We Need Some Costumes Created And Aesthetically Designed For Western Version
    • No Thanks I am fine with just the eastern costume designs.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pool to show if there is really a new for custom designs outfits etc for us here in the west or not.

Edited by Talrune

Posted

+1

Would like it, though I don't see this happening. :(

Posted (edited)

+1

Would like it, though I don't see this happening. :(

Well it is the main way they will make money after initial B2P so I would hope so.

Edited by Talrune

Posted

Ha new things for those who paid money to get in, no never.

Posted

I'm sure we all want more customes, but I don't think they should rush it at all but instead focus on the more bigger issues for now. + I think it's best if they add more to the shop now and then instead of throwing tons of customes and such at once :)

Posted

If they would, the prices would probably double O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

It be nice if they ever hold a costume design contest that all the regions can participate in.

Posted

im fine as is but surely i won't complain if they add to the variety.

Posted

Well it is the main way they will make money after initial B2P so I would hope so.

Well, if they reuse the old costumes from eastern region they will still earn money without spending too much making new ones. And no matter what, people will purchase those eastern costumes if they are released in the pearlshop.

Posted

I just want my kimono ;(

Posted

I was told there was a pool here. I don't see it.

Posted

Uh more costumes is always great, but I don't really care about having them be more 'western'.

Posted

Pool to show if there is really a new for custom designs outfits etc for us here in the west or not.

Yes please. Less boob windows, high heels and hotpants for my ranger and more of the traditional/stereotypical:

lotro-outfit-88c.jpg

90594.jpg

breton_knight___full_body_production_ren

Even at their current mercenary pricing, I'd be hard pressed to resist buying outfits like this.

3 people like this

Posted

Why the originals they have are fine.  The only customizing would be like they did to Blade and Soul and totally brought in the censor police and ripped them up.  A lot of the costumes dont look anything like the original versions did.

Posted

Both actually so people can choose 

Posted

We need different costumes than what we're going to get from KR version. All female armors seem to be fanservice. D: I want pants for my Ranger!

Posted (edited)

Yes.

For example, every Tamer outfit except one (which is available for all classes anyway) in the current KR game is garbage I would not want to be caught dead next to the border of a country where someone else is wearing it.

Edited by Lofty

Posted

how-many-fucks-i-give_o_285226.webp

Posted

I don't mind if it is 'western' style or not, as long as there is a VARIETY of clothes. Currently the two or three rags for characters that look the same even for most of the classes are pathetic for a game that was advertised for the last two years as being so super duper with character creation etc.

I do realize that the German/European 'watchdogs' on computer games are tough on nakedness so I cannot see the sexy kind of outfits that are nowadays the norm in most computer games, but even if they are not half naked they should at least be pretty and not sackcloth sacks.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't mind if it is 'western' style or not, as long as there is a VARIETY of clothes. Currently the two or three rags for characters that look the same even for most of the classes are pathetic for a game that was advertised for the last two years as being so super duper with character creation etc.

I do realize that the German/European 'watchdogs' on computer games are tough on nakedness so I cannot see the sexy kind of outfits that are nowadays the norm in most computer games, but even if they are not half naked they should at least be pretty and not sackcloth sacks.

Yep game is great but its CM's and staff will screw it over and it will fail here eventually if they do not start engaging more.

Edited by Talrune

Posted

I reaaalllyyy hope they don't add western features, like that Cowboys furniture ffs. Sorry but it's an eastern MMO and would prefer it to stay like that.

Posted

Wow, there are people who actually disagree with this just WOW. It really shows that there are people in the forum who just wants a linear game where everyone looks the same. 

Im really speechless. Talk about talking to a brick wall, lol.

western audience doesnt necessarily mean cowboy it just means western theme, like possibly the looks of us wetherners.

Posted

Understand Western as Skyrim-like, Witcher-like and Eastern as Blade and Soul-like. As in we want actual, functional looking armors, something realistic. What we'll be getting in the future from the looks of it is fan service.

Like apart from this:

UijjkEp.png?zoom=2cSwPXO6.png?zoom=2faFVxbw.jpg?zoom=2

AmRkpVj.jpg?zoom=2

g8yf8Wo.jpg?zoom=2

We'd like to see Western medieval armors and outfits like these:

9d39d2bc47523c565a6807b616cdbd37.jpgcynthia__witcher_2_by_jakecarver-d5a4c7m

klaus_wittmann_ciri_redesign_by_scratche

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrIbN4gbfMiNOwcG1Eiev

I'm sorry for posting mostly female armors, but it isn't a big issue for male classes. Guys are getting this:

aaQABZW.jpg?zoom=2bdofashion-156.png?w=7236DjqvfI.png?zoom=2

H6DW73w.png?zoom=2

In comparison females are getting this:

4zGsDKO.png?zoom=2

bdofashion-165.png?w=723

jPOqgVy.jpg?zoom=2

zQKJ7wJ.jpg?zoom=2

Those are the exact same armors, only on different genders. We don't even get that cool beak mask!

Or pants!

Before anyone starts calling me a feminist- I'm not saying "don't implement revealing outfits from KR here", I'm saying it'd be awesome if we got some covering armors for our version. I absolutely respect that some of you want to look at butts, please respect that some of us want to wear pants. :)

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Costume design contest ;) ?

We've got quite the artist here :3

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

I voted yes for western stuff - but I'm telling you now, we will be getting exactly the same as Korea got.