• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Disconnecting a lot? curious here

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been having more than random disconnects from server past few days.  I've seen a few posts on the support area, but not too many responses.

Was hoping if anyone else was having this issue too?  i've tried a few things.. re-downloading game, tried to refresh the firewall to allow BDO... all seemed fine.. annnnnnd disconnect...

getting a bit frustrated... I really enjoy playing the game.. now it seems it's a game to see how long I can stay logged in... :(

Posted (edited)

It is straight up unplayable atm for me over the last few days. I can't stay connected to a server for more than 5 minutes at a stretch, and it is often far less than that :/

Also, a lot of channels don't have any population status for me.. not sure what's up with that.

Edit: on Edan if that has anything to do with it

Edited by Clunas

Posted

yup same, i keep getting disconnected during manual fishing.

Posted

Was happening to me every day about a week ago. No problems anymore.

Posted

are you a wizard?

Posted

I main wizard, actually :^)

Posted

what did you do? were the gods smiling down upon you? or did you actually do something to fix the issue? inquiring minds want to know!

Posted

Never had any connection issues.
I've been online since the launch. (only offline at maint)

Posted

I've been fine since launch too, even played 2 games and 2 computers using the bandwidth in the house and no issues what so ever... and now? DC DC DC... 

if I wasn't already losing my hair.. this sure would have lol

1 person likes this

Posted

what did you do? were the gods smiling down upon you? or did you actually do something to fix the issue? inquiring minds want to know!

Random luck, I guess. My connection to everything else was fine except for Discord and BDO. Discord connection would only drop when I tried to connect to BDO.

Posted

it's just odd that it would disconnect what I've seen is more than a handful of players... myself being one of them... i can sometimes have few minutes.. and recently had a couple of hours... so it is odd... 

Posted

I was playing about 8 hrs ago. Went and did some stuff for about 3hrs and left my tamer to autofish in the fish spot near Valia. I play on Edan and was on Serendia 2 at this time.

I returned and had a heap of fish to sell so I jumped from the boats and started swimming toward the shore. I then disconnected while under water. My game gave the error message " connection to server lost" client shut down.

I then restarted my modem and tried to log back in on that tamer. Disconnected again after the people around me rendered. I logged back in and waited 10 mins to change to Serendia 1. Logged my character in and disconnected after about 2 mins and surroundings rendered.

Client closed so I came to the forums and responded to threads for an hour and a half. When I tried logging back in I was on server Edan and Serendia 1 I managed to get my char to Heidal before selling my fish to that trader (after ten minutes). I then proceded back to Valia whereby when I got to valia's storage manager I disconnected.

Basically now I disconnect everytime I log in to that tamer in Valia. even after eventually  moving to Calpheon 2 channel. Only option I seem to think of trying is to restart my pc and turn off my antivirus or not playing that Tamer. 

Honestly though I don't know how to fix the dc's. :(

Posted

Since last update i disconnect at night, have no problems during the day when im at work (but i do login trough teamviewer to feed workers etc etc) 

Posted

There is a spot when swimming to the Veila fishing spot where I always Disconnect

Posted

There is a spot when swimming to the Veila fishing spot where I always Disconnect

Yes - exact same issue for me. When I enter the spot it disconnects me.

I am fine until i try to leave the spot then BAM. Disconnect and instant 10 min trader lockout.

Not sure if this is a client side or server side issue. My latency shoots up and then i get an instant DC when i start to see the all the boats and people.

Posted (edited)

In playing since the start of CBT2 I have had zero disconnects. (except whole ISP disconnects).

EU Jordine server.

Had a coupla freezes, bout six now.

Edited by Keth

Posted

I was fine up until a patch or 2 ago. Since then, DC all the time. Sometimes I will walk away for 5 minutes and come back to a non responsive frozen screen. If I want to afk fish I have to close everything, restart my computer and only have BDO running. This works most of the time but not all of the time.

Posted

I had some dc issues prior to the most recent patch, like when I would go afk at night attempting to fish, I'd wake to find I had dc'ed at some point.  But post patch I am dc'ing out of the middle of things I am doing.  Yesterday it happened to me about 6 times in a day of play, and it didn't matter what I was doing (DC in the middle of combat is good times...not!).  So I am not sure what is up, but a game designed to make afk time productive doesn't work right with DC issues, and it really doesn't work if it is disconnecting players fairly consistently like it is now. 

Posted

What does the debug logfile output when you crash ? Its in the games folder somewhere, usually beneath a lot of korean characters. Maybe its the same issue for everyone.

Posted (edited)

I've been having frequent DCs as well. My log file shows one of these errors when I dc:

7700-00-1 eErrNoPcLogout                               ( 894168244) Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/37.48.82.137):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])

760-00-1 eErrNoPcLogout                               ( 894168244) Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/37.48.82.137):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(eErrNoTrRaiseException(1213511642):[TR caused an exception.])

@CM_Jouska please take a look at this if you can

Edited by Aywa

Posted

Since last patch a dozen DC's daily.

Posted (edited)

I been getting a lot of DC lately  since the new patch like I can't even play for 10,mins like it was working fine with me until now @CM_Jouska

Edited by mattRlive

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0