• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Change Mobs movement and attack speed.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

At the moment you can kite most mobs forever without taking any damage.

Posted

this changes after 50

Posted

Are you kidding right? Which level are you? 10?

Posted (edited)

Are you kidding right? Which level are you? 10?

No they have played other versions and are a seasoned vet. But the point is they aren't going to dramatically change the low level mobs, they are pretty much intended to be dumb. If they are too easy make sure to get reds and purps and pull larger groups. If you aren't getting 10% of a level for each pull you aren't pushing hard enough :)

This is dynasty warriors online until you get into PVP. Keep that in mind.

Edited by Luciferia
typo
1 person likes this

Posted

Not really, i guess u are low level, my wizz is level 15 and he takes like lots of damage from swift attacking monsters, which almost kill me with 2-3 hits.

it depands on your class and on what monsters do you encounter, each monster has different weakness against certain classes.

Posted

My ranger if I don't try to dodge will die in 1-2 hits from "violent" versions of monsters other monsters maybe 5-10. It's fairly easy to kite but they do leash and depending were you're leveling you can get caught on a rock and if you got enough monsters on you you're done.

I rather not have the monsters become super swift and strong because if you die late game 2% is sometimes hour or days of grinding.

Posted

Not really, i guess u are low level, my wizz is level 15 and he takes like lots of damage from swift attacking monsters, which almost kill me with 2-3 hits.

it depands on your class and on what monsters do you encounter, each monster has different weakness against certain classes.

dude im a lvl 25 atm and if youre taking dmg at lvl 15, u just suck at the game.

Posted (edited)

No they have played other versions and are a seasoned vet. But the point is they aren't going to dramatically change the low level mobs, they are pretty much intended to be dumb. If they are too easy make sure to get reds and purps and pull larger groups. If you aren't getting 10% of a level for each pull you aren't pushing hard enough :)

This is dynasty warriors online until you get into PVP. Keep that in mind.

10% per pull is an extreme exaggeration depending on the level. Maybe up to level 5. lol.  When you hit around 35 you'll be lucky to get .2% to .3% even from the larger groups of mobs you pull.  The problem is the mobs around that level aren't spaced out for the current experience gain so it can be worse sometimes.  I like the dynasty warriors reference though. xD

Edited by Axis

Posted (edited)

10% per pull is an extreme exaggeration depending on the level. Maybe up to level 5. lol.  When you hit around 35 you'll be lucky to get .2% to .3% even from the larger groups of mobs you pull.  The problem is the mobs around that level aren't spaced out for the current experience gain so it can be worse sometimes.  I like the dynasty warriors reference though. xD

nah Valk can get 12% in her 20's. But if you read what I said you can see I was pushing for them to get more XP to make it harder since they were bored. In the 40's playing Valk in JP I was still getting 5% per pull, and bad pulls were 3%. 

Granted I know many classes can't pull 10 mobs at a time regularly, non-stop like Valk can and our XP rate is nerfed. But if you are 35 and only getting .3% in our version they ripped us off pretty hard. 

Also use the leveling guides that show you best places to grind if you don't already. They tend to pick places where it's easy to grab 10 mobs at once. 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

O:  Yeah I suppose I'm playing warrior.  It might be possible if I could get some more weapon stone drops.  Cannot do enough craygee damage.